Slut Tastes like Candy Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman recounts her sluttiest adventures.
5.1k words
4.44
30.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of Candy's story and her ongoing remembrances of her slutty adventures, please vote and leave comments good and bad.

The party was a dud, it had been going on for about five hours, Tom and his guy friends were engrossed in the Play station and x-box, going from one lame game to another. Candy was bored out of her mind and the other girls weren't giving her the time of day, she knew that Tom's friends and their girls didn't like her, she was from the wrong side of the tracks, her parents were very well off and as the only child she had been pampered her whole life. Everyone else there came from lower and working class families.

Candy remembered the first time she had seen Tom, he was just getting out of his truck after a hard day, the tempeture that day was in the high nineties and his bronze body glistened as he walked to his next door apartment.

Candy was not able to help herself and had left her unpacking and rushed outside, knocking on his door she brushed her long copper hair from her face. When the door opened she was at a loss for words and mumbled "Ummm Hi". Tom held out his hand and stated "Hi I'm Tom, you must be my new neighbor" His deep calm voice put her at ease "Ummm yeah, I'm Candy, nice to meet you."

Blushing Candy excused herself and as soon as she was back inside she leaned back against her door and cringed, her nipples were hard as rocks and her panties were soaked. Candy had never had much self-control, thinking of Toms muscular body her hand stroked her slit, plunging one finger in as deep as she could she pressed hard on her clit bringing on a small orgasm, her knees buckled and she fell to her knees.

A few days later she was just getting home from work as Tom pulled up, rolling down his window he shouted "Hey sexy neighbor, want to go get dinner with me?"

Candy didn't say yea or nay and just opened his passenger door and with a bit of struggle due to her tight skirt and the height she got into the truck.

They went to a local tavern and had several drinks before eating. The music was loud and they didn't talk much but were able to share a bit of their life stories by yelling in each other's ears.

When they had finished eating Tom took her hand and led her onto the dance floor, pulling her close they swayed to the slow beat.

Tom announced that he needed to get up early and as they split up at their respective doors told her that he had a good time and would love to take her out again.

That was her memory of how they had started dating.

Tom was saying something to her but lost in her thoughts she had missed it. "Candy? Earth to Candy?" Those bitches were giggling at her. "Candy you there?" She looked up at him. "Please, can you run to the store and get more beer and chips?"

Nodding yes she grabbed her purse and let herself out, the others already back to their games and gossiping.

Candy decided to walk, it was only two blocks to the liquor store and she needed the fresh air after the smoke in Tom's apartment.

After that first date Candy had rushed inside, dancing with Tom had made her so hot, she had felt his excitement too, he was tall enough that when he pulled her close his erection had pressed into her tummy with a burning sensation.

Locking her door she stepped out of her heels and as she walked towards the bedroom unzipped her skirt, stepping out of it as it fell to the floor, she pulled the tie holding her wraparound blouse and left it in a pile.

Kneeling on the bed she looked in the mirror as she undid the front clasp on her bra releasing her tits, they weren't huge but looked big on her small frame, her prominent nipples did look out of place in her mind, they had always looked big to her, the areola was a dark cherry color actually a good contrast to the rose color of her nipples. She did like the look of the ring that she had through each nipple, and she loved the feel of pulling on them, stretching them out until the pain caused her to release them.

Candy hated to wear panties and usually wore a garter and stockings, or like today, had on the ones that gripped her thighs and stayed up on their own. The pink lips of her puss were covered in her own juices and felt slick to the stroke of her finger.

Candy knew she was a slut, and had been since she had hit puberty, she tried to bury it deep inside but it had always snuck out when she was least expecting it and tonight was one of those times.

As she walked along her cunt got wet her nipples got hard poking through her silk halter top.

At the store the clerk was ogling her, as she picked out a twelve pack of beer and a few bags of chips. Turning she asked "Do you have any BBQ?" The clerk pointed to the bottom shelf "There should be some there in the back."

Not thinking Candy bent at the waist and reached for the bag of chips she could just see, her skirt rode up and exposed her pussy and ass to the clerk. As the cool air hit her dripping cunt she shivered, her ass cheeks shaking, to the clerk it looked as if her brown eye was winking at him. He stepped around the counter and flipped the lock on the door. The bag of chips was stuck and Candy was having trouble pulling it free. He stepped up behind her and placing his hand on her back rubbed the bulge in his pants against her ass. Candy was lost as soon as she felt his cock, she pushed back, she dropped the bag and bracing her hands on the shelf ground her ass tight to his bulge.

The clerk, grabbed both her hips and pulled her up and into the back of the store keeping his cock in contact with her the whole way, as soon as they were behind the curtain he dropped his loose shorts and rubbed the tip of his erection up and down her wet slit, Candy groaned as his cock slipped between her lips, he pushed in a few inches and drew back, then pushed forward again sliding deeper. Candy used her fingers to stroke her clit as he fucked her. The sudden intrusion excited her and she scraped her long pink nails over his balls as he pushed all the way in.

Grabbing her hips he slammed in to her accepting cunt faster and faster, his hips a blur. The clerk shuddered as he shot his wad in her cunt, Candy rubbed her clit hard as she felt him unload in her, she shook as her orgasm overtook her. The clerk pulled out and with a hard slap to her ass he pulled up his shorts and went back to the front and unlocked the door.

A few minutes later Candy walked to the front, she smiled at the clerk and picked up the dropped bags of chips and the beer as she walked out the door. The clerk raised his hand and was going to call out that she had forgotten to pay and then with a wry smile dropped his hand to the counter.

The quick fuck had done nothing to calm Candy, in fact she was worse off now than she had been before. The beer was heavy and she decided to take the short cut through the park, night had fallen and even though the path was lighted by the occasional street light she was still walking fast. She could feel the come trickling down her inner thigh, her wet cunt was making a squishing sound and her lips were slipping back and forth with each step driving her nuts. Looking around she didn't see anyone, sitting on a bench she spread her legs and scooped up the come on her leg and licked it from her fingers, delving into her cunt she brought her fingers to her mouth again and licked the mixture from them. As she continued to masturbate her thoughts turned back to that first date.

As she had looked in the mirror her hands cupped her tits, she squeezed her pierced nipples pulling at the rings. The slight shock of pain was a thrill that she loved, lying back her legs still under her forcing her puss up in the air she reached into her drawer and pulled out a set of ben wa balls and slipped them one at a time into her mouth, taking the first one she rolled it over her clit and inserted it into her cunt, using her fingers she pushed it deep and then did the same for the second one. Once they were in she reached back in the drawer and pulled out a medium sized butt plug, she licked it, lubing it with spit she pushed it as deep in her mouth as she could, her lips stretching wide to take it. Contracting her stomach muscles she sat up on her knees and leaned forward. She looked in the mirror as she set the plug on the bed and positioned it under her ass. She rocked backwards pushing the tip into her dark hole, she grabbed both nipples and twisted as she rocked back again forcing the hard rubbery plug deeper in her ass. Then as it stretched her wide she slapped her clit hard and pushed down, the plug snapped past her ring and seated itself.

Candy was just about to come her legs spread wide when she heard a noise, opening her eyes she saw a bum approaching her, the man was large, bigger than Tom and dressed in dirty torn layers of clothes.

She was so close that she didn't stop stroking her puss, all four fingers buried deep in her snatch, her thumb rubbing her clit. The bum stood in front of her watching as she fucked herself.

He brushed aside the layers of sweaters and coats and un buckling his belt he let his pants drop to the ground, his long cock was hard as it was freed from the confines and sprang up, bouncing in her face. The bum grabbed her by the back of the head and roughly shoved his twitching cock between her open panting lips, the taste and smell made her gag but he just kept pushing forward, her deep red lipstick smearing along his shaft. He pulled back and as she looked up at him he spit a foul wad of spittle in her face and shoved his cock into her mouth bruising her lips and pushing deep into her throat. The smell was over whelming and even though Candy had taught herself to not gag when her throat was fucked she spit up on the man's cock.

He fucked her face hard, not caring if she could breathe or if it hurt her. Candy hadn't stopped finger fucking herself and the abuse to her mouth was bringing her closer to the kind of orgasm that she desired.

Twisting her hand she fisted herself feeling it stretch her wet cunt wide. Her hips started bucking and forgetting the smell and nasty taste she sucked hard on the bums cock. He jerked and came in her throat. Unable to breath she swallowed the creamy come, her second orgasm overwhelming her.

The bum pulled his cock from her mouth and wiped it on her face before stuffing it back in his pants, he picked up the beer and shuffled off down the path. Candy completely spent pulled her hand from her cunt and licked her juices from it.

Candy stood and straightened her skirt and wiping her lips on the back of her hand she headed home.

Candy knew what she would look like, she had quickies with people before and decided that she couldn't walk back into Tom's apartment looking like a street whore, so she walked past his door and unlocked her own, stepping in she headed for the bathroom dropping her clothes on the way, as she turned the corner Sarah stepped out of the bathroom.

Candy jumped back not expecting anyone to be in her apartment, Sarah was surprised too, she had borrowed Candy's spare key from Tom, his bathroom was being used by two of the other girls and she really had to go, beer will do that to you.

When Candy had stepped back she had positioned herself directly under the track lighting that highlighted the art she had on the wall, now it was highlighting her well used body and face, there was dried come on her face and her inner thighs, her lipstick was smeared all over her face and she stank of seamen and sex.

Sarah was the first to recover from her shock "My my, what have we here, it looks like someone had some fun!"

Sarah stepped forward and grabbed Candy's chin twisting her head this way and that looking at the dried come. Sarah hated Candy for many reasons the top of which was that she was dating Tom, he was hot and she had the inside track with him until Candy had come along, another reason was that Candy was so damn sexy without even trying! The biggest reason though was that Sarah was afraid that she was attracted to Candy. Every time she saw Candy she would be unexpectedly horny, her puss would get wet and her nipples ached.

Sarah knew that she had the goods to break Candy and Tom up, he was one of those old fashioned guys who worked hard and expected that his girl be demure and attentive, she knew that he was also extremely jealous and had broken up with his last girlfriend because she had flirted with a guy at the bar.

Candy was mortified, she tried to cover her breasts with her arms and her puss with her hands but her movements had just drawn attention to her nipple rings and her dripping snatch.

Sarah released Candy's chin and seeing the nipple rings for the first time took the left one in her fingers and gave it a twist, the pain shot from Candy's nipple to her clit and she moaned with pleasure, using the ring Sarah pulled Candy into the bath room and pushed her back against the vanity, she gave her a shove and Candy fell backwards her ass landing on the sink and her legs spreading apart. Sarah pulled out her phone and took several photos while Candy was trying to regain her balance. The flash brought her attention to what Sarah was doing and she reached out for the phone, Sarah in her haste to keep it from her tripped over her own feet and fell back into the shower wedging herself in the door opening her leg twisted behind the toilet.

Candy grabbed the phone and since Sarah's skirt was bunched around her waist she quickly took several pics of her exposed cunt and e-mailed them to herself before deleting the pics Sarah had taken.

Sarah was crying in pain her leg twisted at a weird angle and a gash on her chest that was starting to bleed through her blouse. Suddenly realizing that Sarah wasn't just shocked by her fall and was actually in pain and not the good kind, Candy helped her up and into the bed room, easing her down on the bed the still naked Candy started to unbutton Sarah's blouse, the blood had spread and had reached the top of her skirt.

Candy eased the shirt off Sarah's shoulders and down her arms. Sarah's small left breast was covered in blood and the cut was oozing more blood, and had soaked the waistband of her skirt, undoing the button, Candy slipped the skirt down her long legs exposing her pussy again.

Candy pressed a washcloth to the cut and stopped the blood flow, running back and forth to the bathroom Candy washed and bandaged the cut and then switched her attention to Sarah's leg getting a ice pack and putting a few pillows under her knee to make her more comfortable, the two naked women had forgotten the animosity between them and were chattering away like sisters.

Candy called Tom and told him that Sarah had taken a fall and that they would not be back. Tom expressed his concern and said goodnight.

Candy took a hot shower and then wrapped in her short silk robe she sat on the bed next to Sarah, the two women found that they had much in common, they liked the same music, much of the same food and of course the same taste in men, well at least the men that they dated, there were also the men they fucked and they were both surprised that they both liked dirty hard core sex.

Candy was having a hard time not looking at Sarah's body, her small breasts were firm with small nipples that when hard were almost purple. To distract herself from what was becoming a severe itch "Hey are you hungry, I sure am and would love some Chinese food" Sarah agreed.

When the delivery guy knocked Candy forgot that she was in just a short robe and answered the door giving the poor guy an eyeful when she bent to get the money from her purse. Thanking him she shut the door and brought the food to the bedroom. The two girls spent the night talking, finally drifting off to sleep just before the sun came up. When Candy woke up Sarah was cuddled up to her, her bare puss pressed against Candy's leg, her knee tight against Candy's own puss.

Sarah was deep asleep and Candy didn't want to disturb her so she lay back and enjoyed the pressure of her knee pressing on her clit, soon her mind was wandering.

With the balls deep in her cunt and her ass full she got up off the bed and went to the kitchen, she had just eaten but like most girls on a first date she had only picked at her food and was still hungry. Squatting down she squeezed her keegles to keep the balls in and searched the fridge, coming up with cottage cheese and a bowl of carrot and celery sticks.

Candy Set her snack on the coffee table and sat down on the corner of the table pushing the plug deeper into her ass. She picked up the remote and choosing DVR she started one of her favorite movies. For the next hour and thirty seven minutes she rocked back and forth on the table, the balls doing their work clicking together almost feeling alive in her pussy, which was all the tighter because of the plug in her ass. After about fifteen minutes she was on the edge of orgasm but the stimulation was not enough to push her over the edge, Candy liked that feeling and did this often, she knew that when she did come that it would be intense and would last for what seemed like forever.

When the movie was done she put her bowls in the sink and headed back to the bedroom, by now her pussy was so slick that she had to concentrate with each step so the balls would not slip from her cunt.

Lying on the bed she pulled her knees up to her chest and slipped two pillows under her lower back, she scooted up and her legs were now supported by the wall with her head on the bed and her lower body towering over her, the balls fell to the back of her pussy, she reached into the drawer and took out two vibrators one long and slim and the other a egg, taking the long one she slipped it between her slick lips as deep as it would go, she twisted the end turning it on, the tip was vibrating the balls, she groaned as her excitement rose to a new level, then she turned on the egg and pressed it against her clit, her hips humped as she pressed it hard against herself, with her other hand she pulled at her nipples.

With a scream she came, the orgasms rolling from one to another, her ass clenched trying to pull the plug deeper in, lost in her pleasure she started peeing, the golden liquid splashing down on her face and coating her tits.

Candy was lost as she opened her mouth and swallowed her own pee and rubbed her clit harder. Completely spent she turned off the egg and pulled the long vibrator from her clenching cunt. Her hair soaked in piss she rolled over and let the balls fall from her worn hole. Candy curled in a ball and shook with aftershocks.

Her daydreaming had excited her, so far in her sexual life no one had been able to please her like she could do herself, Sarah was still sleeping and Candy was getting more turned on. Sarah groaned in her sleep and adjusted herself pressing her knee harder against Candy's clit, and pressing her own clit on Candy's firm thigh she must have been having some dream because her hips started moving rubbing herself on Candy. Her hand cupped Candy's tit and her fingers started to play with the ring.

Candy didn't know what to do, she had never been involved with a woman, sure she found them attractive and sexy as hell but had never acted on those feelings. Throwing caution to the wind she used her hand to gently move Sarah's head to her nipple which had hardened to a ripe point.

Sarah still asleep took the nipple into her mouth and started nursing on it, sucking and releasing, Candy was being tortured, her sensitive nipples were sending flutters through her stomach and to her cunt, she could feel the wetness building, much like when she took things into her own hands. Her hands softly glided over Sarah encouraging her to continue.

With a start Sarah woke, pulling back from Candy's tit she started apologizing, Candy said "No No Hun, it's okay, I liked it. I really did."

12