Slut Wife

Story Info
Gloria resumes her slutty ways.
3k words
3.99
113.9k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

This is a continuation of For over 25 years... How Gloria continues her life of being unfaithful & the love oral sex.

Living in the South had changed our lives and for some reason changed the way our sex drive has increased to new levels.

Gloria started working part time in a retail store and I took a job in sales, which had me traveling all around the state of Florida.

The kids were all in school now and we were starting to prepare for our retirement years.

We called for financial advisor to sit and discuss different options for us as a family.

The evening he arrived I was running late so Gloria started to explain to him just what we were interested in. During their conversation and feeling comfortable being in his company she was confessing to him about our past and present way our life has been going as husband and wife.

She said that she wanted some security in case we did ever break up. The interest of the children was the main factor.

Hearing what she was telling him gave him the idea that our marriage was on the rocks. Before I had arrived he gave her another business with his private number and told her to call whenever she wanted to talk or if she needed company while I was out of town.

I arrived home about an hour late and Gloria introduced me to Charlie about ten years my senior and about my height, six foot and probably around thirty pounds heavier than my one ninety. He had black hair that was cut very short and dark brown eyes. A fairly good-looking man.

As we sat around the table discussing all the options I noticed Charlie looking at Gloria in a very curious way. I guess he was imagining how she looked with no clothes on. She was dressed in shorts and a white pullover shirt that didn't show too much of her 36C breasts but did show they were there.

Watching him look at her was making me a little extra horny for her that evening. When we finished discussing the business at hand the three of us had coffee and just talked about where we all grew up and some of our childhood experiences.

The evening ended and Charlie said he would return when he does all the figures and let us know what would be a good plan for us.

Lying in bed that night Gloria and I were going over the details of our discussion with Charlie.

I looked Gloria in the eye and ask if she noticed how he looked at her.

"What do you mean?" she said.

"He wants to fuck you," I said.

"Don't be silly," she answered.

"I can tell what a man is thinking when he has that look in his eye" I said.

Gloria just smiled and shook her head. "Men, is that all you all ever think about?" "Didn't he make you feel uncomfortable as he stared at you?"

"Never noticed." she said as she rolled over to go to sleep.

But she did notice and as she thought about Charlie she felt wet between her legs having trouble falling asleep just thinking about what may happen if he tried something?

The next morning she woke still thinking about the man that spent much time in their house the night before.

"Would I give in to his advances?" she thought. "No, the times with Pete were enough I love Sam and don't want to hurt him. I will set Charlie straight if he tries anything."

A week went by and Gloria was back to normal forgetting about the financial advisor just working all day and tending to the kids in the evening.

The phone rang and thinking it was me calling from out of town Gloria answered with a very cheerful "Hello love of my life." From the other end of the phone Charlie said, "Yes, I have been thinking a lot about you too." Gloria suddenly realized it wasn't who she thought and apologized with a shaking voice.

"Gloria! It's me Charlie I have some figures to go over with you."

"Oh Gloria said I thought it was Sam calling." "Oh! He's out of town?"

"Yes he will be gone for at least two more days, can you call back then and we can set up an appointment?"

"Oh sure whatever you like Gloria"

"OK I will get back to you then" and she hung up.

What a fool I made of myself she thought. I'm so embarrassed how can I ever face this man?

The next day she didn't have to go in to work so she started her chores of cleaning the house and doing laundry. As she was working around the house she came upon the card that Charlie had given her. Holding it in her hand and thinking about what he looked like and how much of a man he was she was getting evil thoughts.

No she thought I couldn't besides I made a fool of myself just yesterday on the phone. Dismissing her thoughts she decided it was time to shower and change to go to the supermarket and get something to make for dinner.

While in the shower soaping herself she had thoughts of Charlie. I wonder if he would like what I have here. Holding her 36C breasts up and running her fingers over her taunt nipples pulling gentle and rolling them between her fingers. Mmm his large hands covering my breasts and his lips kissing the tips of my nipples sucking them into his mouth. Mmm his hands roaming my body pushing his thick fingers into my love hole. How big is his cock? I wonder how wide it may be pulling her lips apart and imagining the feel of his wide cock stretching her lips apart rubbing the walls of her tender pussy. A noise from the bedroom snapped her back to reality.

It's the phone she heard. Running to answer grabbing a towel along the way she answered and it was him.

"Hello Charlie yes I'M fine how about you?" "This neighbor hood?" "Oh I was just getting ready to go food shopping" "Oh OK but not for to long OK?"

Dam she thought he's coming over. Getting dress quickly Gloria was all thumbs and still with the thoughts she had in the shower made her feel very uncomfortable.

Throwing on a pair of shorts and a halter with no bra and no panties she heard the front door bell ring. My God she thought he must have called from the driveway. He got here very quick.

Gloria opened the door still drying her shoulder length light brown hair. "Hi come in," she said as Charlie walked in with a briefcase in hand.

"You caught me coming out of the shower, and I haven't even had a chance to put any makeup on."

Looking at Gloria in tighter than tight shorts and a very snug halter showing the full and roundness of her 36C breasts. He said, "You don't need makeup because you have natural beauty and a body to match."

Gloria blushed as she thanked him for the compliment and offered him a seat at the kitchen table.

"Coffee?" she said in a nervous and excited tone.

"Sure thanks" as Charlie picked up on the excited tone in her voice and also noticed how hard and pointed her nipples were. He could see the roundness of her breasts and how perfect her nipples were pressing against the thin material. His cock began to swell in his pants as he sat and just stared at her as she moved to the counter to retrieve two coffee mugs. As she approached the table with mugs in hand Charlie put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

She spun to her left and pulled away a bit to put the mugs down.

She walked toward him again and said "Please don't I'm happily married and I love my husband." Looking him in the eye she noticed a smile on his face.

"I'm sure you are happy and I'll bet you keep him happy too."

"Yes I hope I do keep him happy and I am faithful to him."

She went to get the coffee and came back to pour it.

Watching her all the time and wondering what his next move may be. He wanted her bad now and had to think of something quickly.

"Gloria, do you really have three children or did you marry Sam with the kids?"

"We had them together, they are our children why?"

"I only ask because your body is so perfect I would never have guessed you had any children." "That flat solid stomach and such beautiful legs, I never would have thought you carried children."

Gloria was flattered and walked closer to Charlie to pour the coffee.

Charlie reached behind her and put his hand on the back of her thigh.

Fearful of spilling the coffee Gloria didn't resist his touch.

Since she didn't resist Charlie moved his hand gently up her leg to the edge of the tight material of her shorts. Squeezing gently and pushing his fingers up and under her shorts to her the base of her butt cheek.

Gloria set the coffee pot down and held Charlie's shoulder with her right hand to keep her balance. Her mind was racing back to the shower where she was daydreaming and fantasying how it would be with Charlie's touching her.

Charlie pushed more of his finger up into her shorts until he felt her pubic hairs. Pulling her closer where her stomach was inches from his face he kissed her on her flat stomach and heard her gasp.

His fingers finding her pussy lips he entered them into her. Again a gasp and a moan.

"Please don't," she said. "Please Charlie, please."

Charlie felt her getting weak as his fingers worked inside her pussy, his free hand went to her breasts. Rubbing her breasts over the material of the halter and his fingers in and out of her pussy, Gloria's leg began to weaken.

Feeling her weaken Charlie took advantage of that and ran his hand under her halter and lifted it to release her breasts from their confinement.

Gloria was near orgasm as he continued to finger her and finding her G spot. She was now shaky and ready to fall.

Taking her pointed hard nipple into his mouth and biting and grinding his teeth on it was driving her insane. Gloria slowly came to her knees before Charlie and reached for his belt.

"I want your cock, please take it out."

Pulling at his belt then his pant button trying desperately to open his pants. Charlie helped her open his pants and she reached in to grasp and pull his hard cock out and into view.

She looked at his cock and loved the size of it. It had to be eight plus inches and wider than she had ever imagined. Her hand holding it looked like a child's hand holding a long beer can.

The large red head and the blue veins ran down the eight inches to a hairy base. Licking around the helmet and pulling up and down a few strokes she saw precum seeping out the tip.

Licking the precum and taking it into her mouth then licking the length of his shaft.

Charlie taking his masculine hands holding her tits rubbing her nipples with his palms was driving her to an erotic state.

Sucking his cock like it was her last meal made him hump forward to go deeper into her mouth.

She was a good cocksucker and enjoyed her work. She brought her mouth off his cock to lick the slit in the helmet then plunged back down to swallow more of his cock. Sucking hard and long then again lifting her head and licking around the shaft then again taking more into her mouth and feeling the head enter her throat.

Charlie was now holding her head and enjoying the skill of her sucking cock.

"Yes oh yes Gloria you are the best cocksucker I know." Charlie reached his peak and the more she put in her throat the closer he got to go over the top.

Sucking his cock was her enjoyment as well.

Before he reached his final orgasm he pulled her up and leaned her over the table, pulling her shorts off he took her from behind. Putting his cock to her hot pussy he entered her lips with no problem. She was wet and ready for his huge cock. Ramming her and holding her tits she pressed back against him taking everything he had to offer.

They fucked like that for a long time until she felt him ready to come. She tightened her cunt lips and jerked his cock with her cunt. He shot load after load into her womb. When he shot his last load and pulled out of her she got to her knees and cleaned his cock dry.

Charlie sat back at the table and looked in disbelief at her.

"You are the best cocksucker I have ever met," he said to her.

She smiled and thanked him.

Charlie left the house just in time before the school bus arrived.

Gloria went back to the shower to freshen up before she started to prepare dinner. Her planned dinner had to wait until tomorrow since she never made it to the store.

Charlie came back again when he knew Sam was out of town.

After seeing each other for a month Charlie came one morning when she didn't expect him with a young man in his late twenties. They stood by the door both carrying briefcases

"Gloria I want you to meet Steve." "He is breaking in with me as a new addition to the firm."

Gloria reaching out her hand to shake his saying "Hello glad to meet you."

Steve looked her over real good and she felt his eyes all over her. Did Charlie tell him about us? I hope not.

Gloria invited them in and sat them both in the living room.

Sitting opposite them both she offered them a drink. Both accepted and the three of them sat and talked.

Gloria looked Steve over and noticed what a good-looking man he was. Tall blonde hair blue eyes and a build like an athlete. As she was scanning him she noticed him scanning her body also.

Her shorts were loose and the T-shirt she had on showed nothing of her body. But he looked like he had a good imagination.

Charlie asked for another drink and as Gloria went for his glass he grabbed her and pulled her to him.

Stumbling over him she fell across the couch that both men were seated on. Falling into Steve's lap and across Charlie's Gloria was quite embarrassed.

Charlie pulled her shorts down and reached under her shirt to take a handful of her breasts.

Getting very angry she tried to get up but Charlie held her down and told Steve to help himself.

"I told Steve all about you and what a good cocksucker you are." Gloria was livid but couldn't do anything about it.

"Relax and you will be OK," said Charlie.

"How dare you do this" Gloria screamed to him. With that Charlie pushed two fingers deep into her pussy and mauled her tit. "You are a slut so get to work and suck Steve's cock."

Holding her head still Steve leaned over and kissed her. Gloria opened her mouth and accepted his tongue and allowed him free passage to her breasts. Charlie finger fucking her was making her crazy with desire and realized she is a slut for anyone who wants her to be. Reaching into Steve's pants she removed his cock and balls.

Taking his large helmet into her mouth she felt as good as she ever had as long as she had a cock in her mouth. She sucked him off like the pro she was.

Charlie had removed her shorts and Steve lifted her shirt from her body. She laid there naked for both the men.

Charlie was like a madman working on her pussy with his fingers. Spreading her legs as she remained on their laps Charlie pressed his fingers from his free hand into her butt hole. Driving his fingers deep into the cavern of her bowels.

Gloria was in heaven being used in both her holes and Steve mauling her tits and pulling her erect nipples from her tits. Gloria wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. Charlie suggested they go into the bedroom.

Steve was young and came alive again once they went into the bedroom. On her hands and knees Gloria took Steve's cock from behind into her pussy hard and deep as she put her head between Charlie's legs and sucked his cock and balls into her mouth. Steve pounded her cunt hard like she wanted it. Driving into her as she took Charlie deep into her throat.

Gloria was ready to over the top as Steve pounded her from behind and Charlie face fucking her.

Both men were ready to pop their nuts and Gloria was heading to a huge orgasm. Grunting and groaning as they pounded away at her Gloria was at her peak when both men started to cum. Their bodies tightened and the both shot load after load dumping their loads into Gloria.

Gloria swallowed all of Charlie's cum and her pussy sucked on Steve's cock to take him to a height he has never reached before.

For the remainder of the day they played with each other and fucked and sucked until all three were spent and exhausted.

She enjoyed the threesome and looked forward for more.

She invited Steve back for more of the same after he gave her the best of compliments.

Steve promised to come back with or without Charlie.

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers