Slut Wife - A Stable of Lovers

Story Info
Roxanne expands her group of admirers.
5.1k words
4.12
91.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,228 Followers

"Alright darling I am on my way to the store, I should be back in about an hour."

Peter knew she wasn't going out to meet a lover because if she was she would have simply told him so.

Roxanne was a slut with a plan. Oh sure, she fucked a few too many random guys in the first few weeks after she decided to become a slut wife. She soon settled down and realized that it was safer and more predictable to have a stable of regular lovers.

Todd was still fucking her on a regular basis so he would be the first member of her stable. Roxy figured she needed 8 to 10. She had lots of candidates, but not enough long-term contenders yet.

In the meantime she had fucked a couple of Todd's friends - only one was in the running for a second chance. And as a woman that dressed very provocatively she appreciated the support of her building's security guards. She regularly expressed that appreciation on her knees in their break room.

Roxy figured out that over three weeks she had been propositioned 6 times for every time she went to the gym. Albeit, 4 of those 6 guys per day had already fucked her once and wanted a second go.

Roxanne already knew that Carl would be the second man in her stable of lovers. From the moment he set eyes on her they both knew that she had him wrapped around her finger. He was early 40's, a decade older than Roxanne - handsome, fit and virile. A very rich and powerful man, he was married to a beautiful socialite that hounded the man to no end.

Roxy, by contrast, flirted with him wearing outfits that made his cock drool. She adopted the European habit of kissing him on both cheeks every time she greeted him. This allowed her to press her tits into his chest while she gently kissed him. When she saw him in the hallway or lobby or parking lot and they were walking in the same direction he would offer his arm, gentleman style, and she would take it brushing her tits or thighs against him as she did. She was always dressed to kill and she almost always saw his dick get hard at the mere sight of her.

However, Carl was also a shy and respectful man. Even though he was obviously hot for Roxanne he was married and so was she. He would succumb to her as soon as she made an overture, but she would have to make the first move.

Carl could see the way she dressed. He saw her with other men and he saw her jewelry. As with all of her lovers he was too overcome with passion and lust to be bothered by the fact that she was a slut wife. With most women, a man will struggle with knowing that she sleeps with other men. With Roxanne it seemed only natural. None of them could sustain her on their own and each felt lucky to get a piece of her. And each man felt envy, not pity, for her husband.

Carl didn't know for certain that Roxy was a slut wife, but he thought so. He just didn't know how to broach the topic. And he felt pangs of guilt at the fact that he would rather be one of many lovers to Roxy than the only man for his wife.

It was early Saturday afternoon when Roxy went to the store. She wore a pair of tight jeans that sat very low on her hips. In the front they laced up (like a corset or pair of shoes) and just barely covered her sex. Her top was cotton also with a lace up front. It came just below her full tits. When she looked in the mirror she made sure that the lacing was open enough to show her cleavage and the top was short enough to show a bit of under boob. As usual she wore high heels - though they were mostly covered by her jeans they achieved the desired result of extending her magnificent legs. Her only jewelry that day was a necklace with one of her slut wife pendants lying against her soft skin at the top of her deep cleavage.

Normally Roxanne had Peter, her cuckold, take care of grocery shopping. However, it was a lovely day outside and she wanted to show off her body. She drove in his convertible. And as usual she was propositioned by horny men throughout her errand. She smiled and flirted with each one. She was tempted once or twice, but did not do more than take a phone number. She was glad she had resisted when she got back to the condo building.

When Roxy pulled into her parking spot in the underground she saw that Carl was just getting out of his car as well. Ever the gentleman he came over to say hello to his obsession. As always his cock firmed just thinking about her little greeting - a soft hug with a kiss on each cheek - and she did not disappoint.

Seeing that she had a load of groceries he helped her carry them up to the condo. Ever aware of his interest in her Roxy scooted ahead through each door so that he could watch her wonderful booty wiggle for him.

"This was the perfect excuse to bring him into the condo." thought Roxanne "I could not have planned this any better."

Today was the day she would make her move. Once inside they put the groceries in the kitchen.

"Thank you so much Carl. If you have a few moments, I would love to show you the place."

"Yes of course but you should probably get some of these items into the freezer first."

"Don't worry Peter will take care of it."

She took Carl's hand and led him through the condo. It was much larger than many of the other units in the building. The previous owner had put three units together.

As they walked out of the large kitchen Roxy kept holding Carl's hand to lead him along the hallway. At the second door she opened it and there was a small office.

"Peter the groceries are in the kitchen. Close that web browser and go put them away."

Carl could not see Peter from where he stood but noted the tone of Roxanne's voice - it was gentle and loving but very authoritative. She wasn't asking Peter she was telling him and giving very specific instructions on what to do right now.

"I am giving Carl a tour of the condo. When you are done with the groceries, return to what you are doing." Again, not you may return, but a specific order to do so.

Carl did not even look back into the office as Roxy tugged on his hand and lead him away - his eyes were glued to her. It was a large and beautiful condominium - well designed and tastefully decorated. The tour ended in the recreation room.

The recreation room was huge and had what seemed like every possible toy or piece of equipment. It also had a huge bank of windows looking out over a large deck with a magnificent view of the City and the lake.

"Can I offer you a drink?" said Roxanne.

"Yes please.".

Roxanne went behind the bar and made him a martini. It might not quench his thirst but it would loosen him up thought Roxy. She made sure to reach across the bar so her tits would heave and swing as she set down both glasses. Then as she sauntered back around the bar she released one button of her top so that it was barely containing her.

Carl had taken his drink and was sipping it with his back to the bar. Roxy stood in front of him and pressed into him as she reached for her drink. He could tell by her actions that this honey was horny and ready for the taking. His cock was getting hard as she pressed into him. Yet Carl still hesitated knowing that her husband was in the house.

Sensing his building arousal Roxanne stood where she was, in front of him with his legs apart and her leaning against the inside of his thigh. She held her glass in one hand and ran the other hand up his thigh and gave him a full deep kiss before either could hesitate further. Carl instinctively returned her kiss and ran his hand up her ass while he kissed her.

Roxy pulled away with a smile. For a minute Carl thought he had pushed his luck by grabbing her ass - maybe she was just a cock tease. She gulped the last of her drink and set it on the bar. Then she undid the front of her top and pulled it open. Her big tits bounced free and swung gently side to side as she removed her top, letting it fall to the floor behind her.

Then Roxy took his drink and set it on the counter. Carl still had his back to the bar. Roxy stood in front of him between his spread legs. When both of his hands were free she took them in her hands and led him up to her breasts. As Roxy put Carl's hands on her tits his cock got as hard as he could ever remember it being and he was no longer unsure of where this was going.

"What about your husband?" mumbled Carl, fearful of losing this opportunity but ever the gentleman.

"What about him? He is putting away the groceries."

"Does he know? What if he comes in on us?"

"If he comes in us without my permission he will be punished. You see Carl I am what is called a Hot Wife or a Slut Wife. I have sex with other men and he waits for me."

As she said this Roxanne was slowly unzipping Carl's pants. She quickly had his big hard cock in her hands.

"See Peter knows that I am in here with you and he knows that I plan to fuck you. Do you want to fuck me Carl?"

"Um, yes of course I do. You are the sexiest woman I have ever met, but....."

"But what Carl?"

"This is all a bit much for me Roxanne." She still held his hard dick in her hand and slowly removed his pants while he was talking. "I mean what about my wife?"

"What about her? I won't tell." said Roxy with a bad girl grin. She suddenly let go of his cock and it flopped down between his legs. He immediately regretted his hesitation, thinking she was about to withdraw her offer. In that moment he knew that he would do anything for her and had better stop waffling or he would lose this chance.

However, she wasn't withdrawing her offer. Roxy simply needed a bit more room to wiggle out of her tight jeans. With her clothes now on the floor Roxy stood naked before Carl, but for her shoes.

"So what is it going to be Carl? Do you want to fuck me or go home to your wife?"

He wasted no time with this second chance "I want to fuck you Roxy."

"Good." she purred as she moved back into his arms.

After a long deep kiss Roxy slid down until her firm smooth ass rested on her heels as she squat before Carl's cock. It was long and thick. Roxy put her hands on his thighs and leaned forward to lick the length of his cock and suck on each of his balls. She looked up at him with a mischievous smile all the while, making sure her big tits pressed against his thighs with her every move. When she released his balls she chased down his cock head with her beautiful ruby red lips. Since she wasn't using her hands she sucked hard on his dick when she caught it in order to bring it deeper into her mouth. Once her lips controlled his manhood she eased it into her throat.

Carl couldn't remember ever seeing a woman take him into her throat like that. His wife was a poor cock sucker who complained about doing it - she thought a hand job with a little licking and a "yuck" look on her face when he shot his load into a tissue was a good blow job. He no longer even bothered to ask her to suck his dick.

Roxy suckled his cock. She looked at him, smiled through perfect lips opened her throat to accommodate his fat dick. She only released the slightest gurgle and choke as she pushed him deeper but did not stop. Carl tried to resist but within a few strokes he could hold it no more. He told her he was going to cum, fully expecting her to pull him out of her mouth. Instead she pulled back just a bit so that his cum would land in her mouth rather than her throat - she wanted to taste it.

Carl shot the hardest load he could ever remember and Roxy gobbled down every drop. He waited for her to be angry but she wasn't. She smiled and stood up.

"Thank you Carl. Don't worry that it happened so fast. It was yummy and that is typical for the first time with me. You will be ready to go again in a half hour or so and you can fuck me properly then."

Carl couldn't remember the last time he and his wife had gone twice in one night. He frankly wasn't sure if he could get it up for her twice in one night. For Roxy it would be no problem.

Roxanne's husband Peter knocked timidly on the frame of the door to the recreation room.

"Come in darling. What is it Peter?" her tone was loving but at the same time she reached for Carl's firming cock, stroking it gently.

"Um you told Louis you would go see him at 5:30 at the end of his shift."

In Peter's mind he saw the scene of Roxanne flirting with the security guard that morning before making this date. She had asked Louis what he wanted her to wear and he had said little booty shorts and a fishnet top. Peter had been three steps behind her. Yet neither Roxanne nor Louis acknowledged Peter's presence while they made plans for her to dress up like a slut and suck his dick in the break room before he went home at the end of his shift.

"Oh thank you for reminding me darling. Peter you know Carl, please come in."

Peter was naked as she had instructed and he wore a cock and ball cage with a testicle separator - it didn't constrain his very nice cock it just applied pressure to the areas deemed appropriate by Roxanne.

"Carl I am sorry that I forgot this commitment but it will only take 20 minutes or so. Wait here."

Roxy turned to Peter "Stay here and keep Carl company sweetheart. You can answer any questions he has." When she kissed him deeply, Peter tasted Carl's cum on her tongue.

Both men stared with unbridled lust as they watched Roxy's beautiful naked ass wiggle towards the door. She went directly to her change room where she put on the outfit Louis had requested - little booty shorts that covered the top half of her ass and plunged low in the front to a lace up closure that barely covered her pussy and a fishnet half top. She was already wearing her heels and remembered her slut wife anklet at the last minute.

Roxy hurried out of the condo and went to the service elevator. She took it to the basement where the security staff change room and break room was located. As planned she was there just before him (she reminded herself to reward her cuckold for reminding her of this date). She made sure that when Louis came in she was bending at the waist back arched and ass thrust out, to look closely in the wall hung mirror while applying her lipstick. He liked to see her with lipstick when she sucked his big black cock.

"Good evening Roxy. How are you baby?"

"I am great Louis, how about you. You looked tired already when I saw you this morning." She put away her lipstick and came over to give him a kiss. "I hope I can help you cap off the week nicely darling."

"Thanks Roxy, that would be nice. You know you are the only one who remembered my birthday."

Roxy slid down into a squat position (again) and unzipped Louis's pants. She looked so sexy to him with her feet on the floor, legs spread, ass on her heels, back arched and big titties pushing forward brushing his muscular thighs. She pulled his pants down to his ankles, boxer shorts and uniform in one go.

Louis's big black dick sprung free, hard and ready for Roxanne.

She licked and teased the end of his cock with her tongue, smiling like a vixen. Then she pressed her face into his crotch and sucked on each of his balls one at a time while his fat dick rested on the side of her pretty face. She looked up at him with that same sexy, teasing, playful face "I'll try both at once if you like but I am not sure there is enough room."

"No baby you be gentle with them jewels." joked Louis while this wife slut goddess sucked on his balls.

She soon pulled back and returned her attention to his cock head. Roxy wrapped her teeth gently around the base of his big purple helmet while she probed his cum hole with her tongue. In between probes she thrashed and swirled her mouth around the end of his cock until she felt it start to twitch. Then Roxy looked up at Louis while she slowly eased his big black dick into her throat. She knew he loved to see her ruby red lips wrapped around his big fat dick. Louis held her head gently and feed it to her slowly.

"Ohhhh, that's it baby. Oh Roxy nobody does that like you baby. White girls, black girls, mexicans, asians, oh baby I don't care where you from nobody can suck dick like Roxy. Thank you Roxy thank you for the best birthday gift I have ever received."

Slowly back and forth Roxy pulled it in deeper each time, taking a breath before each plunge of his big cock until he was balls deep in her pretty smiling face. Louis had held on to that point, as usual, but could take it no longer. He shot part of his load down her throat but pulled back enough to put most of it in her mouth the way he knew she liked it.

Roxy got almost all of his cum. A bit escaped while she was gulping down the rest - she knew he liked to see a bit of his cum dribbling from her chin. Who wouldn't like that?

She cleaned herself up and with another cum tasting kiss Roxanne thanked her lover and left. "Happy birthday baby." He watched her luscious ass wiggle away and back to the service elevator.

While Roxanne was gone Peter had explained to Carl where she went. At first Carl was taken aback by the fact that Roxanne had just slipped out to suck another man's cock. Shouldn't he be angry. Suddenly fearful of feeling compelled to be angry with Roxanne he conjured excuses - it was a prior commitment, he had cum too soon. Then Carl realized that if she made no excuses, and he was certain she wouldn't, he would still beg for the opportunity to attend to her every need if she asked. Then he felt compelled to be obedient, to be there when she returned, as she had directed, in the hope of being rewarded with her favour.

He was ready to submit to her and she had asked nothing of him. In fact, she was off sucking a big cock while Carl was convncing himself to submit to her.

Peter explained to him that all he had to do was follow her lead and he would be rewarded. She will satisfy all of your sexual needs and you will satisfy some of hers. No man can expect more and even a small portion of Roxy is more than most man can handle.

Peter told Carl about how she had sat him down and explained it to him. "You see for some women polyamory is the natural state Peter. Think about it, very few men can satisfy even one woman sexually. Of those who can satisfy a woman the limit is usually one woman and even then only some of the time. On the other hand every time a man has sex with a real woman he can be satisfied. A whore can satisfy dozens of men in a single day. For much of society the women's overwhelmingly greater ability to have sex is offset by their comparatively lower interest in sex. However, for a woman like me it makes no sense to restrict myself to one man. Peter I will still meet all of your sexual needs. We are just going to stop pretending you can meet all of mine. You will always first in my heart if not in my pussy my cuckold and lover."

When Roxanne got back to the condo she went directly to the recreation room where she had left Peter and Carl. They each saw the outfit she had worn to suck Louis's cock for the first time.

"I am so glad you gentlemen waited for me." The men were standing a few feet apart and she walked up to both of them and stood between them. She looked down and saw with genuine pleasure that each of their cocks were rock hard. Roxanne gave each a long deep kiss, starting with Peter. He was used to the taste of cum on his wife.

Carl was not used to the taste of cum, but any thought of pulling away from Roxanne would never enter his mind again. He returned her soft wet kiss with gratitude.

"Now said Roxy, it must be a half an hour since you fed me your cum Carl." She strode over to the couch and wiggled out of her booty shorts. "Carl you know no man has stayed hard long enough to get into my pussy today. I have sucked two dicks but my pretty pussy is polished and untouched....well at least today, ha, ha. Do you want to be first Carl?"

"Yes ma'am."

Roxy sat on the couch then pulled her legs wide apart bent at the knee up to her shoulders. "You were good to wait for me Carl. Is this what you were hoping for? What do I look like to you Carl."

policywank
policywank
1,228 Followers
12