Slut Wife - A Suitable Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers

As she saw John drive away in his beat-up old car Ashley wanted to believe he was just being petulant and holding a grudge from her earlier nastiness, but she knew that wasn't true. He was being mature and gentlemanly. He had simply lost interest in her and that made her want him all the more.

The semester rolled along and Ashley made numerous attempts to connect with John when she saw him on campus, now less concerned whether anyone saw her with him. He was always pleasant and good company, never in a rush to get away from her. They became friends, but that was all.

John wasn't acting or playing games. The fact that he was seeing Barb on a regular basis and occasionally picking up other women ensured that he wasn't drawn to Ashley out of desperation.

One day near the end of the semester, Ashley and John were sitting having a coffee together when she blurted out "John, do you think you will ever have any romantic interest in me again?"

"Ashley, I don't think I have any romantic interest in anyone at this point. I am a young man enjoying my college years. I just want to have fun."

"OK, let me rephrase that." Said Ashley getting more bold than she had ever been with anyone. "Do you think you will ever have any sexual interest in me again?"

"Ashley, you are very beautiful, but I just don't think we are right for each other."

"Why is that?"

"You aren't my type."

"What does that mean? I was your type the night we met." Ashley was getting a bit sensitive.

"That's true, but the woman I met that night is very different from the one I have gotten to know subsequently. That night you seemed like a woman that was very comfortable with her sexuality and I found that very attractive."

"And I don't seem that way to you now? Is this about the time I was bitchy to you?"

John smiled at her recognition of her own behaviour. "No Ashley. You apologized, I forgave that is all there is to it. However, if you want to push this point, no you don't seem as comfortable in your sexuality as you did that night. What I have seen since then is a girl who is very aware of and concerned how other people see her. It seems to me that is what made you so angry that day. It wasn't anything we had or hadn't done it was the fact that people might find out."

"Oh I see." Said Ashley knowing he was right. "But it hasn't been that way for the last couple months."

"Well you aren't ashamed to be seen talking to me now. That is nice, but is isn't exactly revolutionary."

Ashley sat quietly fuming wanting to blame him but knowing he was just saying what he felt. Had she really been that cold? It wasn't the way she felt but like a lot of pretty girls she dealt with men's advances by being dismissive or aloof rather than taking control. Most guys were either so anxious to get with her that they accepted her response or they said something rude which validated her approach, but not John. He just politely and diplomatically refused to be treated that way. Showing up and not being bitchy wasn't enough to attract John's attentions. She wanted to be angry with him but he was so damn calm and nice about it.

She also couldn't help notice that in his references to their first encounter he called her a woman, but otherwise used the word girl. It wasn't intentional which made it bite all the more.

"So you saw me as more womanly that night, but now I am just a girl? Is it because of the way I was dressed? I looked more slutty. Is that what being a woman means to you? You think all women should be sluts?" fumed Ashley getting worked up again but trying to control it.

"No Ashley, I think all women should be who they are. And I am entitled to like what I like. If slutty is the word you want to use then ok I like slutty women. That is not the same as expecting that of women. Since that night have I ever made you feel insecure or less of a woman because you don't fit my idea of sexy?"

"No, not until now."

"Well I am sorry for that Ashley. Perhaps I should have kept my mouth shut, but you asked."

"So it was the way I dressed that turned you on."

"Well you did look very sexy, but as much as anything it was the fact that you didn't seem to care what other people thought about how you dressed. You were confident in your sexuality and didn't feign some unrealistic notion of sexual innocence."

"I was with my high school friends and we were always a bit more racy than my college friends."

"Fair enough, but that night all I saw was a sexy woman comfortable being a sexy woman. Every time I have seen you since then you seem more concerned about fitting in and avoiding judgment. Ashley, I do like provocative women and I won't apologize for that."

"I can be provocative."

"Yes but you are playing a part. The real you is here on campus trying hard not to look provocative."

"How do you know the woman you met that night isn't the real me?"

"I don't, but if that is the real you why are you hiding it?"

"It isn't so easy for a woman John. I can't just ignore how other people see me. I'm a social person and I like to fit in. And I get sick of being hit on whenever I dress even a bit attractively."

"Ashley, if the sexy provocative woman is the real you and you hide that part of yourself to please a bunch of judgmental sorority sisters and frat boys, well...let's just say that isn't very attractive either. You are beautiful. Are you going to spend the rest of your life hiding because you can't cope with the attentions of men? It isn't going to stop you know. I kind of wish we weren't having this conversation Ashley. It isn't for me to tell you how to conduct yourself."

"I know, it is me pushing."

"Ashley, I don't expect the women I date to teeter around in heels and mini dresses all the time. However, I do expect them to care about what I find attractive a whole lot more than what every random busy body thinks. It so happens that I am attracted to a degree of overt sexuality which is also often accompanied by actual sexual experience. Lots of women aren't so inclined and that is just fine. I don't expect it, I don't think it is the way women "should be" and I don't think more or less of a woman based upon how she dresses or her sexual activity. However, it is a big part of what I find attractive. You don't fit that profile. That is just fine and none of my business. I don't judge you for feeling that way. Don't judge me for feeling the way I do."

"So if this is the type of woman you date, how come I don't see slutty girls throwing themselves at you all day?"

"First of all I never said I was dating a lot of girls or that many have interest in me. I just told you what I like and frankly most girls don't fit that profile. The fact is that I am plenty busy with school and work. As for the women I do date I prefer to be discrete. I am not oblivious to society and how it functions and most women who have casual sexual relations don't want to advertise it."

"I thought you said you like women who are overtly sexual?"

"That's true but a woman doesn't need to advertise her activities to be a comfortable sexual being. We all have our secrets. For me its about being comfortable with who you are, not telling everyone everything about yourself."

"What do you mean, give me an example."

"OK Ashley, but don't get mad at me for this..."

"We'll see." smiled Ashley.

"Right now you are wearing a simple v-neck t-shirt. You have a slim toned body with a nice rack so it looks good on you. However, I see you constantly adjusting your bra straps and pulling at the underwire where it digs into your skin. Plus that thing must be hot as hell in this weather. Without intending to get too personal I have seen you naked and you do not need the support. So why not a light lace bra or no bra at all? It's not like you would be pushing the envelope beyond attire that we see every day on campus."

"I don't know. Its not like I dress in granny underwear. I am just not comfortable with that look."

"Because you don't think it looks good or because you are afraid of what others will think."

"I don't know, a bit of both I guess."

"Well when I see you there squirming with that stupid full coverage bra I see either a woman without the desire to be sexually appealing or with the desire but not the courage to be herself."

"Ouch."

"I am sorry. I didn't intend to be mean. Maybe I am just shallow. I can't possibly know what it is like to be a beautiful woman like you. You are stunning Ashley. However, beauty and sex appeal are not the same thing. I get why you would be inclined to dampen your sex appeal for acceptance, to keep guys from bugging you or whatever reason you feel is right for you. The fact remains that you appear to be trying to dampen your sex appeal and it is working, including on me."

"OK. I get your point. It isn't easy for me. I was raised to be a good girl."

"So it was ok to fuck the frat boy who treated you like shit because he approached you the way your mom told you it was supposed to work...but you were ashamed to have sex with me?"

"Well it sounds stupid when you put it that way."

"And yet you are a very smart woman. Anyway, can we stop talking about this. I am studying for my economics final tomorrow and what I really need is that honours student brain of yours to tell me why the financial crisis of 2008 proved the efficient market theory rather than refuting it...."

..................................

Ashley wasn't sure if she bought everything John was saying, but he wasn't entirely wrong. And the last of his comments were clear. He thought she was a beautiful woman. It was her attitude and approach that had cooled his ardour. She simply had to ask herself how badly she wanted him and the answer was now very badly.

Two days later they each had their last exam for the year in the afternoon. That morning she put on the shortest sun dress she owned and matched it with high heel sandals. To use John's words, not revolutionary but more provocative than she usually dressed. It had a snug bodice and decent support so she went further out on a limb and did not wear a bra.

At lunch time Ashley found John in his usual quite corner sitting at a picnic table in the shade reviewing his notes. Normally he saw her coming from afar. This day he didn't see her until she was right in front of him because her look was so different from normal.

John's jaw dropped when he saw her. He stayed quiet, more than willing to let her bask in the knowledge that she had knocked his socks off. Without a word Ashley hiked her dress up just enough to reach her panties, pulled them down bending at the waist and gave them to John. Then looking directly into his eyes she said. "I was hoping that while you are taking your final exam you'll take a moment to think about the Brazilian wax I got yesterday. I know I'll be thinking about it. After the exam I am going to my parent's house for dinner. I was hoping that afterwards I could swing by your place. Say around 10:30 tonight. You can give those panties back then unless you can think of another reason for me not to put them back on. Would that be ok?"

John just nodded and smiled.

After her exam Ashley approached her professor who she knew had a little crush on her. They made a date for the following week.

After dinner she drove to John's place. Walking up the stairs she could feel the cool spring breeze on her bare pussy. John was waiting with no panties in site.

"Where are my panties John?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't put them on just yet."

Ashley smiled, pulled down the shoulder straps of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was a sexy desirable woman now and she would never go back. For many years to come Ashley, like Barb, would be a part of John's life. Sometimes pausing for long periods, sometimes gorging on his sexuality they would return to him time and again.

Sure John had all the physical attributes of a good lover, but that wasn't what brought them back. What brought them back was that whereas every other man wanted to own and control their sexuality he wanted to liberate it. Where others drew limits on what they would accept John wanted to dig deeper, know more, see the core of their sexual being without reservation or judgment. It wasn't a plan or a scheme to get into women's pants. It is the way he was. He saw ultimate and irresistible beauty in a promiscuous sexually mature woman.

..................................

Women came and went but it seemed like one per semester became connected with John for longer periods. By the time he finished his undergraduate degree there were six women with whom he had regular sexual relations.

Barb was the wildest. With her own children soon grown and moved on she took her husband back on new terms. He was her cuckold and they were John's first experience as a bull in the fetish lifestyle.

Ashley had finished graduate work and was working as a professor. She had a steady boyfriend but John's apartment was the only place where her deepest desires were expressed. When she was there she was a slut, his slut naked and exposed to anyone trusted by John. Ashley grew to crave the openness she felt with him.

policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers