Slut Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah is introduced to the business.
7.1k words
3.97
57.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

It is Sunday night and Sam is ready to leave for the east coast of Florida. Returning to work and counting the day's to be with his loving wife and children again. celebrating his daughters 18th birthday was the main reason he returned home.

Jack wanted him to stay on the east coast to welcome some clients who were flying in from Europe but Sam priority was to see his family.

Gloria greeted Sam with a very warm welcome and a weekend full of sex. Sam always looked forward to having sex with his lovely wife. He knows how much she loves sex and feels sorry for her because he isn't around enough to keep her satisfied. He knows she is faithful to him and manages to do with out while he is gone.

Unfortunately Gloria wasn't at all what Sam thought she was.

Sam arrived Friday evening and Gloria wasn't at home. She was with Jack that afternoon and into the night. She didn't expect Sam until Saturday morning.

It wasn't until after midnight that Gloria arrived back at the house to find Sam there waiting for her. After explaining to him about shopping for Sara's party was the answer he was waiting for.

She greeted him with open arms and told him how much she missed him.

After taking a bath and cleaning Jack's sperm from her body she was ready to show Sam how much he was missed.

Sam was waiting nude and ready in bed when she came from the bathroom.

After an evening with Jack Gloria was not a bit horny but needed to satisfy Sam on his return home.

After some heavy kissing Gloria reached down for Sam's cock, which felt strange to her because of the size. Much thinner than Jack and a bit shorter. Making do of the situation she took his cock into her mouth and licked it from base to tip. Running her tongue around the helmet always made Sam jerk with pleasure.

"You haven't lost your touch honey," he said.

Looking up into his eyes she took her mouth away and said "I know exactly what you like my love." And continued to suck his cock.

Sam came quickly and lay there content as Gloria took all his cum into her belly.

Saturday morning came and everyone had a chore to do to get ready for Sara's birthday party.

Guest started coming just before noon for a dip in the pool before lunch.

Sam was busy at the grill cooking hot dogs and hamburgers. Gloria was greeting Sara's friends as they arrived.

Gloria greeted the boys from Sara's college at the front door in her Bikini bathing suit.

She heard some remarks passed from one boy to the other on how hot she looked and how they would like to get a piece of that ass. This turned her on to think that she impressed these young guys.

Gloria walked around the pool area to make sure everyone had something to eat and was having a good time. As she walked around she couldn't help but notice the bulges in some of these young studs bathing suits.

Her juices were beginning to flow with the thought of these young studs and what they had to offer.

Sara received much attention from these young studs in her bikini suit also. She was built like a model. Standing 5'8" under 120, long blonde hair over her shoulders, 34C breast and thin waist. Her ass was perfect and her long shapely legs made her look 6 foot tall. At 18 now she was all woman!

The guys all were attracted to her but she no steady boyfriend. She was not like her mother. Sara was shy and didn't go out often.

As the day went on friends of Gloria and Sam came to wish Sara a happy birthday also and to their surprise Jack came with a lovely gift for her.

Sam was happy his boss came and showed respect to his daughter on her birthday.

Gloria was surprised because he never told her he had planned on stopping by.

When Jack saw Sara he was in shock on how beautiful she was in her bikini. His cock jumped with excitement. He was there until late evening and all the while there he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Gloria noticed him staring a few times but didn't say anything at the time.

Jack shared his time with Sam and Gloria without being to obvious about his and Gloria's affair.

With Jack there it made Gloria very uncomfortable because she was getting horny looking at him. In her mind she couldn't wait for Sam to head back to the east coast.

The evening was finally coming to an end and Jack approached Sara to say goodnight. He kissed her cheek and told her how beautiful she was and if he could ever help her in any way to call him.

She did mention she might need a job soon. Jack told her to come to his office when she had time and he would talk to her. This made her excited and thanked him again with a kiss on his cheek.

Jack and the other guest all left and it was time to clean up.

Monday morning was here at last and Gloria was ready and waiting for Jack's phone call.

Jack called around ten and asked her to meet him downtown for lunch with the two clients from Europe.

" Dress in a business suit as you will be my personal secretary for the day."

"OK I will be there waiting for you by 11:45." After hanging up the phone Gloria took her bath and dressed for her meeting with Jack.

As she dressed thoughts of Jack undressing her after their lunch was turning her on.

She missed him over the weekend because Sam was home. She loved Sam but Jack was a better lover than Sam could ever be.

Checking her self out in the mirror she liked what she saw. Grey suit with her skirt just above the knee and white blouse. Her breasts showing their fullness through a see through laced bra that meant she needed to keep her jacket on while the clients were with them.

She took a last look at her makeup and agreed to herself that she looked good.

As she entered the restaurant Jack was there to meet her. Kissing her lightly on the lips he took her arm and walked to the table were the clients sat.

As she approached them they both stood and introduced themselves.

Jim Dolan, a tall slim forty-something Englishmen with a handsome smile and Sean Roberts, a very large black man built like a football player. Shaved head and a very broad smile.

As they touched her hand in a handshake Gloria felt vibes running through her arm right to her brain.

It wasn't long that after brief conversation Gloria felt very comfortable in their presence.

They talked business during lunch and as usual the conversation turned to personal life, family and sex.

Both men were married and were business partners. They admitted to Jack and Gloria that they did swap wives on occasion.

During the brief dessert Jack had mention to them that he had a previous appointment but Gloria will stay with them for the remainder of the day.

Gloria never expected this change of plans; she expected to make love to Jack this afternoon.

She excused herself and went to the ladies room. When she exited the ladies room Jack was there and told her to entertain the guests and he will call her later on in the evening. He also told her to call her home and have Sara stay with the other children because she will be late arriving home.

He kissed her and he left.

Gloria returning to the table found Jim and Sean ready to leave.

As they walked out of the restaurant she felt their eyes on her as she walked ahead of them.

She shook her butt with a little extra sway to give them a little show.

As they approach the parking area they asked Gloria to ride with them.

She had planned on showing them the town and some historical sites. But they had other ideas.

Sean drove directly to their hotel.

"I think Jim and I would like to change into more relaxed clothing before we tour your city, if you don't mind?" Sean had said.

"No problem at all if that's what you want" Gloria answered.

They entered their suite and offered Gloria a drink from their wet bar.

"Yes, I would like wine if you have it there."

As they sat having an afternoon drink Jim started to remove his tie and headed to the bathroom.

Sean told Gloria to take off her jacket because it would be a few minutes before they were ready to leave.

With out thinking about the see-through blouse Gloria removed her suit jacket and laid it carefully over the back of a large padded chair.

When she turned she can tell on Sean's face that he was staring at her breasts. She looked down at herself and noticed her nipples sticking through the shear material then looked at him again.

His eyes were staring at her and she read his mind. The feeling of his eyes burning into her skin made her wet between her legs.

Looking at his crotch she noticed a large bulge pressing against his trousers.

Sean approached her and looking down into her eyes he took her by the shoulders and pulled her to him locking his lips on hers. Gloria returned the kiss and couldn't believe how full and soft this mans lips were on hers.

She had never kissed or even thought of kissing a black man. His tongue was big and searching the inside of her mouth. Her tongue met his and sucked it deep as she could into her mouth. Sucking on his tongue made him moan and his hand went right to her breasts. Pressing his lower body into her his cock was hard as his hands worked her breasts.

Gloria didn't resist his advances, she held him as close as she could as she sent messages to him the way she sucked on his tongue.

Reaching down between them she felt the bulge of his cock looking to escape from the confines of his pants.

As she reached into his pants and took hold of his huge cock Sean was removing her blouse and bra freeing her breast and exposing them to the cool air of the well air-conditioned room.

Her nipples were hard as bullets and sensitive to his touch.

Holding his huge cock with her both hands she dropped to her knees and kissed the helmet of his dark velvet cock. As she kissed the helmet she removed his precum and savored it in her mouth.

Taking her hair into the grips of his fingers Sean held her head to his cock and push in until the head hit the back of her throat. Holding his cock with one hand and rubbing over his balls with the other Gloria sucked his cock like a vacuum wanting to suck his sperm from his balls.

Sean face fucked her like a man on a mission. A Mission to push his cock deep into her throat.

As she swallowed the head of his cock she nearly had all ten inches into her mouth.

With her now free hand she reached around him and found his butt hole. Pushing between the cheeks of his butt her finger entered the rubber ring around his hole. Pushing in up to her knuckle Sean jerked forward and his cock went completely into her throat.

She was deep throating him and finger fucking his ass as he was sent into another dimension.

Jim coming out of the bathroom with just a towel around him joined the two on the floor. Kneeling behind her and taking a firm grip of her breasts, Jim ran his now erected cock up between her legs.

Feeling Jim behind her Gloria leaned back to feel his cock rub against her pussy lips.

Gloria felt Sean's body tense and his cock swell. She knew he was over the edge. Load after load shot straight into her belly until his cock softened.

As soon as Sean pulled his cock from her mouth, she lay back onto Jim and reached under her to guide his cock between her pussy lips.

Jim's cock not as large as Sean but very thick entered her wet pussy with no trouble. Pulling hard on her nipples and pushing into her Jim was ready to come.

Gloria felt his cock swell but squeezed her cunt tight around him and said, "Wait not yet I want to suck you some first."

Jim pulled out of her and lifted her to her feet. Guiding her to the bed and laying her on her back with her legs spread Jim straddled her body with his cock in her face.

Taking his cock she pulled it to her lips and lick her juices from him. Then taking his cock into her mouth she sucked it like a lollypop . Jim couldn't take much more and was ready to explode in her mouth.

She was ready now and pushed his hips down along her body until he was ready to enter her pussy. Taking his cock into his hand he pressed it to the entrance of her soaked pussy.

With no effort he entered her. As he rode her he kissed and bit the nipples driving her to repeated orgasms.

Jim was ready to cum and announced he was cumming, Gloria pulled him down and her cunt muscles squeezed every drop of his hot sperm into her until she was full.

Both being exhausted they collapsed together.

Sean in the meantime had showered and was ready for another round with Gloria.

After Jack left the restaurant he headed to Gloria's house. The thoughts of Sara still on his mind from the weekend was making his head spin. The way her body looked in that bikini was driving him crazy. If she were anything like her mother he would have this beauty for himself.

When he arrived at the house he walked around to the back gate to see if she happened to be by the pool. Just like he thought she was there bathing in the sun on her belly with her bikini top untied and her breasts pressed against the lounge. What a sight as he couldn't take his eyes off her long voluptuous body laid there soaking up the sun.

Jack opened the gate and walked toward Sara. With the Walkman earphones in her ears she didn't hear him coming.

As he walked closer his shadow showed on the walk. Sara seen it and jumped with fear in her eyes. Forgetting about her top being untied she sat up quickly and her breasts were all exposed for Jack's eyes to feast on.

Then remembering her top was off she covered herself with her hands. Only able to cover her long stiff nipples her face blushed a bright red.

"That's OK Sara" Jack said. "They are much to beautiful to cover up." "Don't be embarrassed in front of me, I appreciate beauty when I see it."

"Oh mister Thornton, please don't tell my parents." "I stayed home from school today because I wanted to get some sun, and was tired from the weekend." "Will you tell them?"

"Relax" Jack said as he moved closer to Sara and sat on the edge of the lounge. "I think we can work something out about you not being in school." "Put your arms down and let me see those exquisite breasts of yours."

Sara lowered her hands from her breasts and left them naked for Jacks eyes to explore.

"Sara" Jack said, "Has anyone ever touched or fondled your breast?"

Sara looked frightened from the question. "I promise I will never say anything to your parents." Jack said as he looked at her with a concerned look.

"Yes Mr. Thornton a boy from school." "Once only once and I pushed him away."

"Why did you push him away Sara?" he asked her.

"I felt a funny feeling run through my body when he touched me."

"What kind of feeling Sara?"

"I got goose bumps on my arms and felt my private getting wet." she said.

Jack reached for her breast and ran his finger over her nipple. "Like that Sara?" "Did you get that feeling again when I just touched you?"

"Yes, but this time it was a good feeling."

Taking her whole breast into his hand and rubbing her nipple on his palm he asked, "Do you like the feeling your getting now Sara?"

"Yes Mr. Thornton I feel safe with you."

"Sara now that you are eighteen I would like to teach you all there is to know about a man and a woman and how their bodies should react when they make love" "Would you like that Sara?"

"Yes, I would like that and I trust you Mr. Thornton." "Just don't tell my parents OK?"

"Sara that will be our little secret, I promise."

With that Jack took Sara's breast into his mouth. Licking around the nipple then biting the pink nipple that was long and hard like a pebble.

Sara's breath was heavy and her chest rose and fell against Jack's face.

Jack's cock was now the hardest it has ever been as long as he could remember. Taking her hand Jack placed it on his cock. Sara took a grip on it and stroked it while still in his pants.

"Have you ever touched a man like this Sara?" Jack whispered in her ear.

"Yes, I did at my party last night with TJ my friend from school."

Jack kissed her and asked, "And what did he do while you were stroking him?"

"He kissed me and put his hands on my breast then daddy came into the room and we stopped."

"Did you enjoy what you did?" "Yes, it was fun but it made me feel funny and I was afraid."

"Don't be afraid Sara I'm here now and I will make you feel good OK?" Yes, Mr. Thornton I trust you."

Jack reached down and opened his pants and asked her to take his cock out. Sara did what he asked and began to stroke it. Jack positioned himself where she leaned over his cock as his hands were on her breasts pulling at her nipples.

"Kiss my cock Sara and lick the head of it." Sara looked very nervous but did what he asked. Her head went to his helmet and she licks the top over the slit and pulled his cock with her hand. When she seen the pre-cum seep out she pulled back and stopped pulling on him.

"That's OK Sara it's only pre-cum and it is not harmful to you."

Moving her head back to his cock she licked the pre-cum from his cock. Jack was ready to explode watching this young beauty licking his cock. Her tits were hard in his hand and her nipples so long and taut between his fingers. Sara began to stroke his cock harder and faster as Jack played with her nipples. He knew he was about to cum and didn't want to frighten her so he pushed her head back and had her sit up against the back of the lounger.

"Keep pulling my cock," he told her. As he sucked her nipple once again. He knew he was ready to cum so he put his hand over the head of his cock and began to shoot his load as she pumped his cock with her hand. After the first two ropes of cum hit his palm he moved his hand and had the remainder shoot at her and fill her hand with his cum. Taking his hand full of cum he rubbed it all over her tits and on her belly. Sara moaned from the touch of his hand and the hot cum he smeared all over her. Her hand had his cum all over it also and Jack took her by the wrist and moved her hand to her lips, helping her he ran her fingers over her lips and pushed her fingers into her mouth.

"Clean your fingers" he said to her. Sara looked at him with puppy dog eyes and licked her fingers clean.

Jack reached into her bikini bottom and felt her wet bush. Running his fingers to her pussy lips he said "I see you enjoyed jerking my cock and eating my cum." "Oh Mr. Thornton that was wonderful what we just did."

"Don't worry Sara there is much more I will teach you but it all takes time." Don't forget Sara this is our little secret, now go clean up your brother and sister will be home from school soon." He kissed her and left Sara to return to his office.

Gloria on her hands and knees taking Jim from behind doggy style watched Sean approach the bed with a very erect cock for her mouth.

Jim had just dumped a load into her pussy as Sean kneeled in front of her and slipped his newly erect cock between her lips. Gloria's tits swayed as she sucked on Sean's cock. Jim couldn't resist slapping her tits as they swayed freely in the air hanging in front of him. With every light slap he heard her moan. Jim lay along side of Gloria and slapped one tit then the other. This drove Gloria wild and sucked Sean more aggressively.

Listening to her moans of desire made Jim erect again. Jim kneeled behind her and entered her pussy like before. Jim slipped in with no trouble. Reaching around her he slapped her swaying tits again and again. Gloria was at the height of her climax and shuddered with delight as she came again and again. Sean going over the top shot wads of cum into her throat. Not wasting a drop she swallowed until his balls were empty. Jim feeling her jerk and hearing her swallow with delight made him shoot what he had left inside of him filling her pussy again.

As all three fell into a heap on the bed they let out a sigh and rested there for some time.

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers
12