Slut Wife - Peter Has His Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers

"That won't help a bit honey. I am all yours tonight......and I have a feeling Heather has eyes for you as well."

Heather flushed with pure embarrassment this time.

"Peter, Heather is having a hard time believing that I am a slut wife and that you let me sleep with other men."

"Believe it Heather because it is true. I don't think any one man could take care of my lovely Roxy, so it is a team effort. And I get to be the team captain, ha ha."

Heather stayed and peppered them with questions for a long time.

"Heather I think we need to go now. The bar is closing and I am going to take this beautiful slut home and fuck her brains out."

Roxy wiggled her ass off of the stool and Heather instinctively adjusted the back of her dress the way a good girlfriend would do. Once she realized it she hesitated, planing to apologize, but before she could do that Roxy turned and thanked her.

They all walked out into the hotel lobby. Roxy lingered inside the doors with Heather while Peter brought the valet ticket to the valet stand and waited for their car.

"Heather you want to play with us don't you."

She nodded her head.

"Here is my phone number and email address." Roxy pulled a business card sized piece of paper from her purse and handed it to Heather. It was in fact a business card just not for a business. Roxy had gotten so tired of writing out her details for would be suitors that she carried cards around now.

Then she leaned over and gave heather a deep kiss. Neither woman had ever kissed another woman before and both thoroughly enjoyed it.

"When you are ready for some adventure give me a call Heather."

Heather moaned softly and nodded, unable to come up with any words. She stood and watched Roxy's beautiful ass as she strutted out to the car and got into the passengers seat. It was at that moment that Roxy allowed herself the first pussy flash of the night - for Heather and, as it turned out, the parking attendant.

"Would you like to fuck her Peter."

"I think I could be convinced."

"OK but me first." giggled Roxanne

"Right now I desperately need you to fuck me Peter. I don't know if I can wait until we get home."

The parking garage from which the valet had just retrieved their car also had a public parking section. Peter pulled out of the hotel entrance and looped right back into the parking garage.

"Take off your dress Roxy."

Roxy did so immediately, pulling the skimpy bit of fabric over her head. Within seconds all she wore were her heels, earrings and the slut wife amulet Peter had asked her to put in her clit. She didn't know if the parking garage entrance would be manned or simply have a machine and ticket. She wasn't sure which she preferred until she saw that there was no attendant - she was disappointed she didn't get to show herself off.

Peter headed all the way to the top of the parking garage. It was an open air spot and he parked under a street light. He got out and walked to Roxanne's side of the car. Peter saw her full womanhood as he led her by the hand to the back of the car.

He bent his pretty, naked, slut wife over the trunk of the car. He slapped her ass then took of his pants. With his big throbbing cock in one hand Peter parted her pussy lips with the other hand and used his foot to spread her legs.

"Spread your legs slut."

Roxy obeyed instantly, hungry for his cock.

"Fuck me Peter. Fuck me like a filthy slut. Spread my pussy lips with that wonderful fat cock of yours."

Peter knew they were visible to anyone looking down from the surrounding buildings. It was late, but somebody might be watching.....maybe even Heather.

In fact, Heather was standing on the balcony while her husband snored in their room. While Peter pushed Roxy's legs apart Heather pulled her own panties down. And while Peter thrust his cock into Roxy Heather fingered her own clit. Heather could see them but not hear them. Every time Peter slapped Roxy's ass Heather's nipples got harder and her pussy got closer to orgasm. She could see Roxanne's beautiful tits bouncing back and forth while Peter fucked her.

Roxy's first orgasm came with Peter fucking her from behind. She moaned and squealed so loud that Heather heard her. Roxy squirted her fuck juice all over the pavement. As her knees weakened Peter picked her up and put her on her back on the trunk of the car. Heather was entranced by the puddle Roxy had left while she watched Peter fuck her more. Roxy's big tits were bouncing and she was fingering her clit as she came to another orgasm. Peter pulled out of her and stroked his own cock while she slid off the car trunk onto her knees. Then he stepped forward and shot a load of hot cum on her face and tits before she swallowed the last of it. Peter helped his pretty wife to her feet and walked her to her car door. Heather saw Roxanne settle into her seat naked and covered in cum. Roxy played with her pussy all the way home.

Heather was jealous again as she saw Roxy brought to two pussy squirting orgasm She had never squirted and couldn't remember her last orgasm. Try as she did to appease her own pussy she had to go back into the hotel room unsatisfied and crawl into bed next to her snoring husband.....but first she checked to make sure she still had Roxy's card and that it was hidden in a safe place.

policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers