Slut Wife - Wild Weekend Strip Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,229 Followers

Heather hesitated, not sure what he meant.

"You strip for me, yes?" asserted Yuri as he untied her top, opened it and helped himself to feeling her tits.

Heather was genuinely surprised. Her nipples hardened in response to his touch and he started gently pinching them.

"Hmm, no wonder you are good dancer." said Yuri. "You are slut who likes to show her body, yes?"

"Yes I am Yuri." said Heather now relaxed as this strange man played with her tits.

"Take off rest of clothes. Slowly."

Heather slowly peeled her top off trying her best to sway to the distant beat of music from the bar. She ran her hands down each side of her body arching her back and thrusting her tits out for Yuri while she gently tickled her own torso and tweaked her own nipples. She lost herself for a moment but opened her eyes to see that Yuri was enjoying the show.

Heather swayed her hips faster as the beat picked-up, united her skirt and thrust her hips forward and her hand down her panties as a crescendo in the music peaked. She threw her skirt at Yuri playfully.

"Heather you are ready for stage dance."

She smiled again at his compliment then swung her hips to one side. With a slow sultry motion she ran both hands down and unclipped the side of her panties then repeated the action on the other side. She held tension on the piece of fabric as she passed it between her legs wetting it her with her flowing pussy juices.

Heather turned away from Yuri, wiggled her ass and looked over her shoulder with a playful giggle. Then back to a serious and sultry demeanour she locked her knees, spread her legs and bent at the waist until her body was stretched out the length of her sexy legs. This time as she looked back towards Yuri she felt his hand on her ass. She held her position. He slapped her ass. Then again to her surprise Yuri took his liberties with her as he casually buried two fingers in her wet pussy. He held her there for a few seconds that felt like eternity as he probed her cunt and she shamelessly enjoyed his touch.

"Hmmmm, yes you are slut." said Yuri as he pulled his wet fingers from her pussy and licked her yummy juices. "Now you get on knees and show me how much you really appreciate."

Heather turned toward him and got on her knees immediately. Yuri unbuttoned his belt and stripped of his pants socks and shoes. When he stripped off his underwear, heather gasped at the sight of his big beautiful cock. He was over 10", thick and neatly trimmed. Heather dove onto his cock, suckling his fat cock head while she looked up at him and stripped his underwear off.

"Yes, that is good slut." said Yuri as he stroked her hair.

Heather licked the length of his cock returning each time to his bulbous fat cock head. As he got more engorged and started to twitch she eased off his cock and hungrily licked and sucked on his balls. Then returning to his shaft she did her best to deep throat him. He was only about 7" in when she started to gag. But unlike almost every other girl who had gagged on his fat cock she redoubled her efforts. Each time she pushed her throat around his bulging cock it went in a little deeper. Gagging and slurping like a dirty slut she was determined to do her best.

Heather was taking all but the last 1 1/2" of his cock into her when Yuri could take no more. He picked her up and put her on the nearest couch. Heather laid back and spread her legs. Squirming and gyrating her hips she could not wait for Yuri to feed her cock hunger pussy. Smiling he rubbed his fat cocked against her wet engorged lips.

"You want my dick, yes?" asked Yuri.

"Un huh." nodded Heather vigorously. "Please fuck me Yuri. I can't wait any longer. Please Yuri."

Very satisfied with her response Yuri plunged the entire length of his dick into her pussy on the first thrust. Heather arched her back and moaned loudly as she felt his massive cock probe parts of her that had never been touched. Within a few thrusts her whole body became numb and tingly as a gushing orgasm engulfed her insides. Heather squirted then lay there shuddering and twitching with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

When she settled just a little Yuri plunged his cock into her again, a bit more gently this time. She lay in suspended orgasm tingling all over as Yuri pumped her over and over again before filling her cunt with his cum. When he finally pulled out his softening cock came out of her pussy with a dirty sounding pop.

Yuri walked over to dangle his big dick in front of her face. Heather instinctively picked herself up on one elbow and reached out to catch the end of his dick with her mouth. Like a pro she sucked the last drop of cum and cleaned him off in just a few seconds.

As Yuri got dressed Heather lay there, suddenly remembering that Sean had seen the whole thing.

"Now you show Sean how much you appreciate, ok Heather."

"Yes Yuri."

As Yuri was doing up his belt, Sean was unbuckling his.

"She is very good slut. You think about her for VIP club ok Sean."

"Sure Yuri."

Then Yuri left the room.

Heather already knew that Sean liked slut wives. What she didn't know was that he was completely addicted to slutty pussy. Tina was his first slut wife. Although he had no trouble getting dates he almost completely lost interest in other girls after Tina. Once he started fucking Sasha and then Roxy he was exclusively a slut wife lover. It wasn't a commitment or conscious decision - he just found no other women that did so much for him. Sean would happily have been a cuckold for any of these women.

Since Heather didn't know all about Sean she was shocked for the third time that evening when he stripped naked but first dove into her pussy. He saw her sloppy seconds pussy full of cream pie and devoured it like a trained cuckold. Only after he had licked up every drop of her offering did Sean mount Heather and fuck her. Sean fucked her to orgasm before depositing another cream pie in her slutty pussy.

When Sean pulled his big dick out of Heather he immediately handed her her panties. He knew she might want to hold that cream pie for someone. Heather asked him to give her the little leather g-string in her purse instead - Roxy had already explained how it would hold his cum in better than a thin permeable fabric.

Moments later Heather left his office with her skimpy clothes in a bundle. The bar was shutting down, the lights were up and the customers were leaving. All the other strippers had left the floor. Bill saw her scamper across the floor area, naked but for her g-string. She moved quickly but still greeted the men who said hello. As Bill watched a few guys grabbed some subtle gropes. She could have made a fuss but didn't see the point - she had been groped all night and she just wanted to get outside to Bill.

Bill and Peter retrieved the car, drove to the strippers entrance and waited for their wives.

Roxy came out wearing the same outfit she had on when she went in. Heather had exchanged her jeans for a very short leather skirt. They both hurried to the car - luscious semi-exposed bodies jiggling all the way. When they got there Heather told Bill to get in the back seat. She got in behind him, closed the door and locked it. Then she leaned back against the car door put one leg on the seat and the other on the floor and pulled up her skirt.

"Get on your knees and claim your prize Bill."

Bill did as he was told as Heather unclipped the sides of her leather g-string and peeled the little patch off of her wet cum filled pussy. Bill saw her sloppy seconds (or thirds). Before the car even pulled away Heather laid her head back and pulled Bill's face to her used pussy. She imagined how she might tell him of this night's events while he hungrily cleaned another man's cum from her pussy for the first time.

When they got home the slut wives rewarded their patient husbands. Heather had promised it would be worth the wait and it was. No lovers were invited.

Heather removed Bills' cock and ball cage - with the quick release since he was much too hard to pull it straight off. He lay flat on his back on the mattress in the sunken area that Roxanne called the sex pit. After changing into the outfit of his choice Heather crawled to him, thanked him for his patience and began to gently suck on his balls. Then Roxanne crawled to him, thanked him for being so supportive and started to suck on his cock.

Almost until dawn the men told of their fantasies and the slut wives obliged every one of them. As the four of them drifted off to sleep they all agreed that the next day - sunday - would be low key and just the four of them. Peter last comment to his slutty wife was to remind Roxanne that monday was his day. As per their usual practice she was still in charge but he got to set the agenda for the day - the last day of Heather and Bill's visit.

The way he said it, Roxanne knew he had something in mind.............

policywank
policywank
1,229 Followers