Slut Wife's Start

Story Info
Wife's early start to a life of wild sexual activities.
2.7k words
4.03
59.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Solonarjr
Solonarjr
25 Followers

My wife, Lorrie, has been promiscuous since a very early age. She was a gorgeous 18 year old, blue-eyed, 5'4" blonde with 36-C breasts topped by huge nipples sitting on top of a 24 inch waist when she was in her first and only year of college. She had an intense psychological desire to be accepted and liked by males. She knew she had an incredible body so one way of accomplishing this desire for male attention was through exposing her body, especially her breasts to men. She did this often... one guy said that she loved to take her clothes off around men and would do so with any excuse. Another trait that has followed her through-out her lifetime and has enabled her to attract men is that she craves sex...Lorrie NEEDS sex! She has never been able to get enough of it!

I know a lot of people would describe Lorrie as a nymphomaniac. I suppose that would be my best definition of her since that describes a woman that is supposed to have unusually high sexual compulsions or hypersexuality... a woman that has compulsive desires to have sex with many different men.

I do know that Lorrie had experienced several high school and college boys and one 45 year old by the time she left for college at age 18. During college, she discovered a whole host of very desirable males. Many of these were members of the men's basketball team. They most often had incredible bodies, great stamina, loads of testosterone and loved sex. She dated several of the college basketball male team members during her first year in school and fucked many of them. This is a story from that time.

Lorrie made sure she did not miss a home men's basketball game. At the conclusion of the games, she would hang around at courtside afterwards to see if she could latch onto one of the players for a "date." During this particular evening, Dan, a guard on the team, walked out and spotted her immediately. Dan approached her and asked if she want to "get a Coke."

Dan was one of the players that had fucked her before and knew she was a cinch "lay" if he got her in his car. Lorrie quickly responded "I would love to."

Dan said "I have a couple of guys that want to go with us." Lorrie was devastated upon hearing this! She assumed that she was going to miss out on sex that evening. How wrong she was!

Dan and Lorrie walked out to the car and were followed by the other two players. Tim, a handsome 6'8" forward and Kikke, a 7' center on the team from Senegal. Lorrie and Dan climbed in the front seat while the two others got in the back.

They drove to the local Dairy Queen and ordered drinks. Dan then immediately started driving to a rural area that Lorrie recognized as the place he had taken her several times before to fuck her. Lorrie became a bit nervous because of the guys in the back seat. But, as soon as he parked, Dan began to make out with her, French kissing her and massaging her huge breasts. He even reached under her dress to find she was not wearing panties, as normal for her. Once the lovemaking became heated, Dan turned around and asked Tim and Kikke if they would mind exiting the back seat. They moved around to the front of the car and sat on the hood. Dan and Lorrie moved to the back seat.

In two minutes time, Dan had removed Lorrie's blouse and bra. He then removed her skirt... she was now completely nude. Dan took his pants and underwear off then pulled Lorries' head over to his erect dick. She was an experienced cock sucker and got him rock hard in a few minutes by taking his dick deep into her mouth. Lorrie was quickly "wet" from all the petting and knowing what was going to happen next. Dan pulled her head off his dick and pushed her onto her back then immediately pushed his dick into her cunt. In ten minutes time, he was spurting cum into her hot and tight pussy. Lorrie loved the way Dan fucked and was ready for another round with him. She moved over to capture his dick in her mouth and get him ready for a second go. However, Dan stopped her.

Dan reached for his pants and put them on. Lorrie decided the sex was over with and began to put her bra and blouse back on when Dan reached for her hands and said, "don't!" So she stopped puzzled at what was next. Dan exited the car and hollered "next". Tim was already waiting at the door with his pants off and a very erect and large dick. He and Kikke had been watching she and Dan fucking through the back window and he was ready for this awesome blonde with the big tits.

Lorrie was flustered but before she could react, Tim was pushing her back in the seat and attached his lips to her breasts. Moving his hand down, he guided his dick into her hot and very wet cunt. Tim started fucking her with abandon and had her gasping through an intense climax within a few minutes. Tim keep telling her she was "so beautiful, so sweet and a great fuck." Lorrie was moaning lowly and began her climax with a loud "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

It did not take Tim long to add his cum to Dan's, filling Lorrie's cunt. It began leaking out into her public hair and onto the car seat. Tim then began moving out of the car and motioned to Kikke that he was "next". This alarmed Lorrie. First she had never fucked a black man. And, Kikke was huge... 7' of black ebony muscle.

Lorrie sat up to get a good look at him. Then she almost felt like screaming. His dick was already erect and it was huge. Long and thick! She became frightened fearing that she would not be able to take this monster in her cunt and if she did, it would hurt her. But Kikke quickly moved into the back seat pushing Lorrie back. He started with her tits... mashing one in his huge hand and latching his lips onto the other. He was sucking on her tit so hard she knew she would have bruises. He then positioned his massive pole against her pussy, moving it up and down, getting it wet from the various juices leaking from Lorrie's cunt.

Lorrie being worrying about taking this log, grabbed his dick and was shocked when her hand could not reach completely around it. She began pleading "no, stop... it won't fit... please stop".

But Kikke kept pushing forward and the head of his dick pushed into her cunt. Lorrie's eyes suddenly opened wide. Kikke's dick was slowly entering her cunt. He moved more in and Lorrie began to feel completely filled. Finally, she looked down to see that she was halfway impelled on his dick. She again cried that "it won't fit". Kikke grunted and started backing it out and Lorrie thought he was going to take it completely out. Then he quickly reversed and pushed it back in and began to fuck her slowly. Lorrie slowly got used to the fullness and was quickly beginning to accept the fact that she was really going to get fucked by this giant.

After several minutes, Kikke pulled her out of the car with his dick halfway in her pussy. He then grabbed her around the waist and stood up with her clinging to him by his shoulders and her legs wrapped around his waist. Once he was standing he began picking her up and quickly pushing her back down. Lorrie felt like a little girl in this giant's arms. She felt some pain as he reached the bottom of her cunt and cried for him to slow down. But Kikke kept it going and slowly more and more of his dick disappeared into her cunt. After several minutes of this he had his gigantic dick completely immersed in her cunt. Lorrie felt it was reaching her stomach but she started to climax as he quickened his pace.

Dan and Tim could not believe the spectacle they were witnessing... a little white girl clinging to a huge black man with his massive cock jammed in her pussy!

Soon Lorrie was climaxing continuously and then began to "squirt" copious amount of liquid which was leaking out of her pussy every time Kikke raised her up on his dick. Kikke began to realize that Lorrie was actually squirting copious amounts of vaginal juice and was amazed. He had never had a woman do this.

Lorrie was moaning loudly and began to chant... "fuck me, fuck me, cum in me, cum in me... I want your cum." Kikke began to feel his balls tensing and realized this tight pussy had caused him to reach his climax in almost no time.

Meanwhile, Lorrie was feeling little electric shocks in her cunt and especially her clit whenever Kikke bounced his dick against her cervix. This gave her a burst of adrenaline and she started fucking him back with earnest. Lorrie soon reached a giant climax and started screaming... "aaaagggggggggg... fuck... fuck... cum in me... cum in me".

This caused Kikke to start squirting his hot cum into her cunt. Lorrie thought he was ejecting hot liquid directly into her womb. He kept cumming and cumming... it seemed it would never end. Suddenly, it started leaking out of her cunt and onto her thigh in a steady stream. Kikke slowly stopped fucking her, turned and sat down in the back seat with Lorrie still impaled on his dick. Sweat was pouring off of both of them and mixed with his thick, gooey cum and her hot vaginal juices. Lorrie was like a rag doll... completely exhausted from fucking all three guys and one with the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Suddenly, Don started the car and began to return to town. He explained, "we have to return to the dorm before curfew in 30 minutes." Tim had entered the back seat on the other side of Lorrie fully clothed. He started helping Lorrie put her blouse on, sans her bra, while helping himself to massaging Lorrie's bruised and sore tits. She looked down and was shocked to see several hickeys or bruises on both breasts.

Kikke was trying to help get her skirt back on but Lorrie had no strength to raise her legs or butt to help him. So, he pulled it up on her thighs and left it there. She looked down and saw that goo was still streaming out of her angry red cunt lips. It was clotting in her pussy hair and looked as if she was washing herself with thick soap... bubbles and all.

Dan pulled the car up to Lorrie's dorm and Tim stepped out so that he could get Lorrie out. She still had not pulled her skirt up so he stood her up and helped her get her skirt up to her waist. As soon as that happened, they sped off to their dorm.

Lorrie was left standing by the curb. She finally started walking, or stumbling, up the walk to the dorm. She met a couple of other girls entering the dorm and she knew that they knew what she had been doing. Her tits were half exposed, her skirt was on crooked, cum running down her leg and she had her bra in her hand.

She finally made it up the stairs to her room, opened the door and walked in. Her roommate, Ann, looked up from her desk and gasped out loud. "What in hell has happened to you, Lorrie?" She rushed over to help Lorrie to her bed and then said, "we need to get you in the shower."

She un-buttoned Lorrie's shirt and pulled it off her shoulders and gasped again seeing her bare tits with numerous hickeys. Her huge nipples were still extended. "Lorrie, you are bruised something awful. What happened?"

Lorrie just looked at her and said, "please help me get in the shower."

Ann helped her get out of her skirt and saw the cum seeping out of her cunt and on her thighs. Ann took her fingers and gathered of some of it into her hand. She then smelled the thick, gooey liquid and placed her fingers to her mouth to taste it. She muttered "Lorrie, you have been fucking haven't you? There is cum all over you! Your pussy looks awful."

Lorrie just shook her head yes and began walking to the shower. Ann began taking off her pajamas and helped Lorrie into the shower, holding her under the warm, relaxing water. She picked up a rag, applied some soap and started wiping down Lorrie's body. Once she reached her cunt, Lorrie let out a yelp... "Ouch, that is really sore. Please be gentle"

Ann continued to clean her up and as she did so, Lorrie began to begin to relive the past few hours again and became aroused. She asked Ann if she would rub her cunt lips with some lotion. Ann helped towel her dry and then returned her to her bed.

Ann found some lotion and began applying it to Lorrie's breasts. Lorrie's nipples began to harden and jutted out almost a full inch. Ann then softly kissed Lorrie's breasts sucking her on her nipples before moving to her genital area to apply the lotion. As she spread the lotion onto Lorrie's pussy lips, Lorrie began to moan softly and started moving her hips up and down. Ann then put away the lotion and kissed Lorrie's cunt lips which were still leaking cum. Ann began lapping the cum and licking Lorrie's lips. Lorrie then pulled Ann's face to her cunt and softly said "eat me, Ann." Ann stood up and removed her bra and panties that were both wet from the shower. Then she quickly moved into a "69" position and began to tenderly eat at Lorrie's pussy... sucking the liquid and lightly licking the outer lips. When her tongue reached Lorrie's huge swollen clit, Lorrie cried out "oh, Ann. That feels so good. Please don't stop"

Lorrie moved her head into position so that her mouth reached Ann's cunt and began licking Ann's pussy lips, finally reaching Ann's clit, Ann pushed her pelvic directly onto Lorrie's mouth.

After a few minutes of this tender love making, Lorrie climaxed and gushed cum out of her swollen pussy. She mashed Ann face to her cunt and almost passed out from the intense electric charges running through her entire groin. When the passion began to leave her, both she and Ann were embarrassed by their actions and just smiled at each other. Ann got up to put on her PJs and Lorrie simply turned over and went to sleep.

Postscript:

Lorrie would eventually fuck over 20 guys during her one year at college. She lost an exact count because sometimes she was fucking more than one. She thinks that she may have set a record. Most certainly she did for this small bible college. Most of them athletes.

She and Kikke did have intercourse several more times until Kikke's black girl friend found out and "kicked his ass". He told Lorrie that she was the only woman to ever be able to take his entire dick in her cunt. She has always remembered this and is very proud of this accomplishment.

She and Ann had sex several times during the year and became very comfortable with each other. Lorrie never doubted though that her desire was for men... and their dicks in her cunt or mouth. She always felt satisfied when a guy came in her. She felt that she had somehow conquered them and that they would forever remember their time fucking her... and, she was right! Most could not believe this incredible beauty queen would suck their dicks and allow them to fuck her.

There is at least one more story from her college year that we plan to publish later.

This is a real story related to me by my wife with very little embellishment. We worked together to compose this as accurately as possible. Lorrie has gone on to fuck over 50 men during our 30 years of marriage. It has made my life a very exciting adventure. Hopefully, there is more in the future!

Solonarjr
Solonarjr
25 Followers