Slut Wife's Tropical Lust

Story Info
Cindy gets wild on nude tropical vacation.
7.6k words
4.18
140k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
randdude
randdude
92 Followers

Note: Nearly 5 years ago I wrote a 2-part story called "Watching Cindy" about how I shared my sexy wife Cindy with a very well-endowed stranger we deliberately met in a hotel bar. It was an unforgettable experience, but since then until recently we had returned our sexual lives to "normal", at least insofar as monogamous is really normal. I've never really been sure about that....

If you've read "Watching Cindy" please bear (bare?) with me as I introduce Cindy and myself again:

Cindy and I have been happily married for more than 20 years. We are both successful professional people. Cindy is 46 now. I am several years older. Cindy keeps herself in great shape with regular workouts, tennis, skiing, running and bike riding. She has the toned body of a woman many years younger, and a very pretty face, with bright blue eyes and prominent high cheek bones. She is 5'9" with stylishly cut blond hair. Her legs are long, lean and shapely, topped off by my favorite kind of butt... not too large yet full and round. Cindy's ass moves sensuously (and obviously) when she walks. Cindy's breasts are medium-sized, firm and wonderful to touch with prominent nipples. I keep myself in top shape too.

From the very first night we met we have enjoyed great sex, but for some time I was uncomfortable talking about Cindy's very active sex life before we'd met. I was still a bit insecure I guess. Basically what we'd each done before was off limits. Until we'd been married for a couple of years we never discussed it at all. Then that began to change. We enjoyed watching porn movies together every couple of months. I began to be aroused by the notion that Cindy was sexually stimulated by seeing other men, naked, erect, well endowed.

I started to comment, saying things like: "Wow! That guy has a big dick! And he is really aroused. I bet you like that, don't you lover?"

Cindy at first would reply a bit shyly, saying "yes, his is really big, but I love your penis, dear."

Over time Cindy's comments became much bolder. She realized it turned me on to hear her comment admiringly about an especially large or especially hard-looking cock on a porn actor. She began to initiate comments, her always deep sexy voice breathlessly saying things like: "Oh my god! Joe, will you look at the hard-on on that guy! His cock is huge! And SO aroused. I can imagine how he'd fill me up!" I'd encourage her, feeling my penis swelling as I listened to her lewd remarks about other men's cocks.

One night five years after we married we had a spontaneous sexual adventure with another couple, neighbors and very good friends. "Alcohol was involved" as they say but so was long-time attraction to each others' spouses. The best part for me was being right there as my friend fucked Cindy as I fucked his wife just inches apart. The sounds of Cindy's orgasms are my sweetest memory of the night, a one-time thing as it turned out.

I began to seek out stories about her many past lovers. She gradually became more open. These conversations were a form of verbal foreplay for us, a sexy conversation over wine that would be a prelude to scorching sex. We were clearly moving in a new, erotic direction, jealousy gone, more secure in our relationship, sexually and in general.

Then several years ago we began to incorporate the theme of "the other man" into the sexual fantasies we acted out. I bought Cindy several dildos (the first as a Valentine's Day gift), going for more and more realistic ones. A favorite of us both is a very life-like 8" model, thick, smooth, complete with a set of balls, realistic coloring, veins: the complete package. In our "threesomes" Cindy might suck me, bending over in a standing position next to the bed while she is taken in the pussy by the dildo stuck to the adjacent wall. This is powerfully erotic to me and to her. Another favorite is for her to suck the other man while I fuck her, at times with my face right next to hers, with his penis being worked over by her hot mouth, close up. She acts well and makes it realistic.

We gave the "other man" names. Both of us contributed suggestions, created characters. A particular treat for me was fucking Cindy's hot, tight ass and pussy simultaneously with me taking one hot opening and "him" the other. I loved feeling our cocks rub together as we fucked her. I also loved to sometimes just watch Cindy "do it" with the other man. She has a way of making it seem real, teasing herself (and me) as she licks, strokes and sucks his cock, and penetrates herself, ever so sensuously, calculated to drive me wild as I masturbate watching her, listening to her vivid reactions and filthy talk, and most exiting of all watching and listening to her explosive orgasms.

Five years ago I raised the idea of Cindy really fucking another man again, this time while I watched. She laughed it off at first, saying she had no real interest in anyone else, that it was a great fantasy for her but nothing more. Just talking about it was a major turn-on, and gradually her response began to change. She'd ask if I really wanted that, and we began to think of how we could actually go about getting another man, safely and anonymously. I began to realize that my #1 fantasy might actually happen.

Finally, as detailed in "Watching Cindy" we did it! It was super intense, fantastic, and has fired our sex lives since even though until recently we hadn't indulged in sharing Cindy again.

But the idea was never far away and my desire to again experience sharing Cindy, having her be royally fucked by another man or men only grew over time. I have been connecting with other men, and a few women who enjoyed my stories and shared my interest in sharing, or if you will, being "cuckolded". Their support and encouragement gave me a push toward making it real again.

We'd scheduled a vacation to a "clothing optional" resort in the tropics that we had been to before and both loved. Though not promoted so much as a "swingers" (we hate that word!) type of place we knew that there were all types of people there, couples and singles alike, all ages and orientations, and that the atmosphere was uninhibited generally.

I began to talk up the idea that it would be great for Cindy to have another sexual "fling" while we were far away on vacation. Somewhat to my surprise she was quickly agreeable to the idea. I told her that it would be up to her once we were there, but that I would love nothing better than for her to seek out other men for sex. We agreed that unlike the last time with Steve, this time it would be too limiting to have me involved as that could scare off many potential men Cindy might hook up with. We agreed that the only condition was that after the fact she would tell me all about her experiences, holding nothing back. In effect I gave her complete freedom to do what she wanted, and she eagerly accepted the offer! My heart rate was through the roof as I realized what could happen.

We arrived at the resort on a Friday night. This is a resort where the entire resort is "clothing optional" so nudity is the norm, everywhere, not just on the beach as it had been at other similar resorts we've visited. Cindy and I took our bags into our room and got undressed to go out for dinner, me stripping completely, Cindy putting on a sarong low on her hips, a topless look that was very sexy.

Cindy and I walked over to the restaurant which was quite lively with a band starting up already. One point of special interest was the degree of nudity. We'd only been to "clothing optional" beaches in the past, not entire resorts. Here about 3/4 of the men (myself included) were nude and maybe 40% of the women, though several of the "dressed" women (including Cindy) were topless. I was loving it totally as the air temp was about 80 or more, the air was so soft, and I loved the fact that I could be naked publicly like that. Not that all eyes were on me as there were maybe 80 or so people of all ages sizes and shapes to see, not that anyone stares. But with my exhibitionist tendencies, I admit that I enjoyed having everyone able to see my cock, which was behaving nicely, hanging well in a sort of "semi-semi" which for me means it looks flaccid but is close to 6" and nice and plump too. Cindy commented with a smile that she could see I was "relaxing and having fun" already.

We ate dinner with a couple who'd invited us to sit with them at their table as they saw us looking around for a space. I have found that naked people tend to be very friendly. Of course this was our first such experience with a sexual agenda, so it all felt quite exciting in a new way.

Don and his wife Suzi were a couple from Canada and had been at the resort for 2 weeks, leaving the next day. We had a pleasant dinner and I noticed that Don was mainly talking with Cindy, who was sitting next to him. Both were very animated. I chatted with Suzi, though it was hard to hear with the music and all the people around. She was attractive, petite, with very nice always-erect appearing nipples, wearing just a tiny see-through skirt around her waist....so short it showed her tight little ass when she stood up in it. Don was nude, and the glimpse I got of his cock revealed an impressive hunk of meat. I was certain Cindy had snuck a peek too, and smiled over at her as we dined. They were both professional "tech"-types, Don just a year older than Cindy at 48, Suzi, to our amazement said she was 45, though she looked far younger. Don was in decent shape, maybe 6' tall with a shaved head and deep all-over tan. He was pretty average looking, but had a nice smile and engaging personality...how engaging I'd soon learn!

After dinner I asked Cindy to dance and when we got up so did Don and his wife. We danced a slow song first then a fast one. This felt pretty wild to me as I, having just arrived less than 2 hours earlier, was totally naked and now on a fairly crowded dance floor with a lot more people at tables and standing at the bar watching. I always wanted to be a nude dancer!...lol... and now I was!

We returned to the table for another drink and more conversation. Don was now interacting only with Cindy. I began to feel sorry for Suzi, though I was getting more and more excited that maybe something would happen between Cindy and Don...on the night of our arrival no less! It did seem that Don and Suzi were not in the best of spirits. Don explained that his wife was just tired as they'd been partying for the past 2 nights and out in the hot sun all day, making the most of their last day.

The next development was that Don invited Cindy to dance. I asked Suzi if she wanted to dance with me and she smiled and said "sure". So there I was dancing away naked, with a nearly-nude hot woman while my sweet secret-slut wife was nearby rocking out with a nude man we'd just met. Perfect! After the song Suzi and I sat down but Cindy and Don remained on the floor waiting for the next song. It was a slow classic, "You Look Wonderful Tonight". I was enchanted and aroused at the sight of my wife, her breasts pressed into Don's chest, in a full body embrace, swaying to this romantic tune. Don was a very good dancer and added some moves where Cindy passed under his arm, swing-style. When he did that they of course separated so I caught a look at his cock, and could see that it was no longer completely flaccid. It was noticeably bigger and clearly protruding from his body now, more impressive than ever.

Cindy looked fantastic and looked even better when she deftly removed her sarong during one of the spins, sort of flipping it over her shoulder then moving in to Don, now both of them nude. Many of the couples on the floor were dancing nude, so it was not at all unusual that they were, though Cindy's "stripping" on the dance floor did catch many eyes I am sure. I imagined his cock touching her stomach as he held her tight to him. Feeling bad for her, I invited Suzi to dance again but she said "no thanks". When Cindy and Don returned to the table Suzi and him talked for a bit then she told us she was very sorry but she was exhausted and had go to bed early. I was so disappointed that this match for Cindy was about to leave. What a surprise when she walked off alone, leaving Don with us!

The three of us hung out for a little while longer. When Don was up getting drinks I asked Cindy if she was ready to fuck him and she replied simply: "I sure am." She guided my hand under the table to her pussy, which was dripping wet! I told her that she should go for it and she said something like "of course". My cock rose at least another 20 % and I was having trouble keeping it from getting erect altogether, which would have been quite embarrassing in this setting, which, remember, was not a "swinger scene". After a while it settled down and I retreated to the men's room, leaving Cindy at the table alone with Don.

When I got back they were gone! I looked on the dance floor but they weren't there either. I was sort of stunned I must admit though I could see this coming from the start. I wondered where they'd gone and also where I should go now, assuming they were in our room. So I hung around for a while seated at the table to conceal my swollen cock chatting with another couple who asked if they could sit there, totally preoccupied with what my lovely wife was up to as I did so. I'd have expected her to at least tell me they were going off to fuck!

After a while I decided to walk the short distance to our place, maybe to see what was going on. Just then Cindy appeared, walking in from the beach side, with a big smile and a casual "hi honey". I walked over to her and she gave me a quick kiss.... a kiss which tasted clearly of fresh cum, a little bit of which she transferred to my mouth with a dart of her tongue!

As Cindy explained, with Don nowhere to be seen, they'd left "without even talking about it". Don just said "want to go out on the beach now?" And Cindy had answered simply "sure".

They'd walked out onto the beach down far enough to where there was no light shining from the restaurant, and Don had lay back on a beach chair so Cindy could suck his cock...just like that with almost no preliminaries at all, just one long hug and kiss standing up together his hands roaming all over her body for a minute or less. Cindy said she'd loved it, that his hands had sent "electric shocks through her body", that she loved how big and how hard he got and how "responsive" his cock was. She just had to let me know that "his cock is even bigger than yours". She also loved sucking it out on the open beach, which we hadn't even seen yet in sunlight, where at any moment someone could come walking by. Cindy added that she had in fact noticed at least 3 couples walking by close enough to most likely see her kneeling on the beach servicing Don. Luckily, as she told me all this, we were standing so my back was to the people inside the restaurant because as she told me about it I'd gotten an almost instant erection.

We sat, quickly, at the last table out by the beach and I asked Cindy if Don had gone back to his room. She said that he had gone back but only to check up on his wife. If she was sleeping, she and he had planned that they would meet up again, back in OUR room, so he could fuck her! My heart was pounding as Don reappeared, smiling, a few minutes later, at the other entrance. Cindy quickly got up and walked over to him, providing me with a good look at her great ass swaying back and forth as she approached this stranger who she'd just sucked off and was now planning to fuck! I was blown away to see them turn and walk off into the night toward our unit. A waitress came over and I ordered a drink, happy to have it delivered so I could remain seated, my cock throbbingly erect.

I sat there at the table looking out over the beautiful tropical night, listening to the waves crashing ashore, nursing my cocktail, my imagination running wild. Before she'd left to run over to meet Don, Cindy had given me another quick cum-tasting kiss. I imagined his throbbing cock in her mouth, her doing her best to bring him off and continuing to suck as he shot a heavy load into her mouth for her to swallow. And now less than a 1/2 hour later he was back, ready to fuck!

After maybe 20 minutes I couldn't stand it any longer and got up, walked out and over by our unit. I noticed that Cindy had not closed the open blinds on the side window, which was next to an unlighted small lawn area. I suspected she'd noticed that that blind was not closed and left it open deliberately...for me. Also that she had left one small light on, enough for me (and any other passerby)to see clearly what was going on in the room. The larger curtain on the front slider was closed, but one could see in through the small opening between the curtains so I could actually see in from 2 angles. What I saw through the window, which faced the foot of the bed was Don on his knees, his well- tanned ass up in the air, his large balls and out-thrusting cock on full display as Cindy, laying on her back, had her legs up around his shoulders as he ate her cunt, his shaved head, visibly sweaty, moving up and down as he did so.

I stepped back next to the unit next door so I could watch from the shadows at least for a while, my heart again pounding like crazy, my cock standing erect, my eyes riveted on the scene in my room. This, the room where Cindy and I had spent all of 10 minutes at most when we arrived and undressed before walking to the restaurant. The restaurant where we'd met Don, whose semen Cindy had already tasted and who she was about to fuck with on our bed...before she or I had ever even sat down on it! Feeling pretty secure in my dark location I took my cock in hand and began to stroke it.

What unfolded inside the room was like a scene from a very hot porn movie. Only this was real-life and this was MY wife! First Don kept at his tonguing and kissing of her cunt and all around. It looked to me like he was licking her starting with her asshole then licking his was all the way up to her clit, which I know drives Cindy wild. Though the windows were closed (A/C on in the room) from time to time I could hear Cindy's cries and moans and could tell by the way her body, especially her legs, twitched spasmodically that was having orgasms, more than one, as she responded to Don's oral expertise. I was very close to cumming myself in spite of my best efforts to hold off when Don moved away from her pussy and slid up so he was on top of her, their faces together, her long legs now wrapped around his waist, her hands on each cheek of his muscular tanned ass, pulling his big erection into what I knew was her spread-open, sopping wet cunt. As he entered I could hear her even more clearly as she cried out, no doubt commenting on how big and good his cock felt inside her. He remained still for a good minute or two before his ass began to move up and down as he began to fuck my suddenly slutty, new cock-craving wife. I knew he had no idea I was watching all of this and wondered if Cindy know I was. As they fucked like this I felt myself approaching the point of no return and tried desperately to hold off a little longer, feeling so aroused! I succeeded, but barely.

Then Don pushed himself up onto his arms and pulled his cock, terribly erect and glistening with their juices, from Cindy's cunt. I wondered if he'd maybe just cum inside her, thinking maybe I could go in as soon as he left and surprise Cindy with my hard penis. That idea was short-lived as Don lay back onto the bed next to Cindy, his cock, which I was now seeing clearly for the first time in its fully erect state, clearly not done yet! Cindy pulled herself up and climbed up so she was straddling him. Leaning forward she took his big thick slick cock in hand and guided it into her pussy, slowly settling back into it until she was sitting on him, his shaft buried in her cunt to the balls. She was no doubt totally full of his cock. At this sight , which involved both his cock and balls and her spread open cunt and exposed anus, and me now knowing that Don was not done fucking my wife yet, maybe not by a long shot, I stopped trying to hold off and shot a huge, knee-buckling load onto the grass where I was standing.

randdude
randdude
92 Followers
12