Slutrification Ch. 01

Story Info
Monique loses a bet with her boss.
2.3k words
4.13
113.2k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique was in trouble. She was fucked. Both literally and physically. She had lost a bet at work with her boss. Her punishment: she had to come to work the next day wearing the shortest mini-skirt, thigh high stockings, garters, fuck me pumps, and no panties. She wasn't allowed to wear a coat to cover up either. She had to walk out in public like that. Apparently, the guy didn't care what she wore on top, because it didn't matter.

As she prepared to leave work that day, she was embarrassed. You could see her pussy if she bent over. The top of her stockings barely reached the bottom of her skirt. She was considering calling in sick, but her boss said if she tried it, they would just have to go to her house.

To make matters worse, she was the only female employee at the small company. Five other horny guys waited for her bare ass to walk into work.

She finally took a deep breath and accepted her fate. She lost the bet fair and square. She had an equally embarrassing idea for her boss if she had won. So, she threw on a designer top and grabbed her keys. As she exited her front door, she was surprised to find her boss standing there. He had on the biggest smile.

She held out her arms and showed off her outfit, "Are you happy?"

Her boss didn't even need to respond. She could tell he was satisfied by the bulge forming in his pants.

"I'll drive." Her boss said waving his car keys.

They walked off her porch, and Monique looked around puzzled "Where's your car?"

Her boss hit the alarm button on his keys and a jeep parked on the curb beeped. Monique's jaw dropped. The jeep was one of those summer vehicles the kids drive to the beach. It had no top or doors.

"You have to be kidding?" Monique shrieked. "I'm not getting in there."

Her boss smirked back, "You lost the bet."

Monique let out a huff and reluctantly walked to the car.

As she jumped into the passenger seat, she tried to pull down her skirt, so she wouldn't reveal everything to the free world. But there was no way around it. Her skirt would not cover anything.

Her boss looked over at her pussy peaking through the bottom of her skirt and could feel drop of pre-cum leak out of his cock. He started the car and they took off down the road.

As he turned the corner and drove down an empty back road, Monique asked confused "Why are you taking this way?"

"Less traffic. I don't want to be a complete dick and have people seeing you like that on the highway."

Monique was kinda touched by her boss' kindness. That feeling along with trying to cover her pussy and hold her skirt down, distracted her and her boss so much, that neither of them noticed the police car come up behind them until the lights were blaring.

Her boss pulled the car over and placed a blanket he had in the backseat over Monique's legs, since the sight alone would probably get them arrested.

As the cop reached the driver side of the vehicle, Monique's boss asked, "How are you doing officer, what did I do wrong?"

The cop looked over at Monique and could still see her stocking covered legs and her thigh as the blanket barely covered her lap. "Please remove that blanket, please." He ordered.

Monique's looked at her boss as he replied, "Is there a problem?"

The cop barked back, "Just do it, please."

Monique was out of options and speechless as she reluctantly lifted up the blanket and threw it in the backseat.

The cop saw her naked bottom half and ordered both of them to exit their vehicle. As Monique got up out of the seat, the cop could see her ass and pussy in full view.

The cop then ordered the both of them to put their hands on the hood of the police cruiser. He searched Monique's boss first, asking him if he was concealing any weapons. Her boss was beginning to get irate and began asking what they had done wrong.

The cop responded by asking him to lower his tone of voice as well as saying things such as "Were you aware you had a broken tail light?" and "Did you know it is illegal to solicit prostitution?"

Monique's boss laughed as he tried to tell the cop who they were. He turned around and tried to explain the situation. But as he did, he struck the cop on accident. The cop was surprised by the hit and responded by grabbing the boss' arm and throwing it behind his back and throwing him face first into the hood of the car. He was yelling, "Do you know it's against the law to strike an officer?" as he whipped out his handcuffs and cuffed the boss' hands together behind his back.

He left him there and walked over to Monique who was scared and stood motionless. Things did not look good. She looked like a prostitute. Her boss just hit the officer. On top of that she was standing there bent over the hood, her ass sticking out, her pussy exposed as if she were going to get fucked doggystyle.

The officer walked over to her and started patting her down. Spending more time than necessary fondling her breast and ass. He asked her if she knew that prostitution was illegal, to which she replied she was not a prostitute. She explained who she was and told him to look at her ID, which was still in her purse in the car.

The cop bent down behind her and felt up and down her stocking covered legs, pretending to look for a

weapon even though it was obvious there was nowhere she could possibly be hiding one.

He then asked again, "Are you sure you're not a hooker?"

Monique was about to reply back "No," but she felt a finger start to rub against her exposed pussy. She gasped, holding in her scream, as the cop said, "That's too bad. Because if you were, we could work something out for you and your friend here. But looks like your coming down to the station with me." All the while, he continued to rub her pussy with his finger, even sticking the tip of his finger inside her.

The cop stood up and spun Monique around to face him. He whipped out his second pair of cuffs; he cuffed one hand in front of the other, instead of behind her like he did with her boss.

He was about to lead her boss into the car, when Monique yelled, "Ok, I'm a prostitute. I'm a hooker. Now, what can we work, so you'll let us go with just a warning?"

The cop walked over with a grin. He responded, "We'll, you're looking at a misdemeanor charge of prostitution, but your buddy here is looking at felony assault on a police officer, solicitation, and a broken tail light to top it off."

He paused so that she could remember the amount of trouble they were looking at. Then continued, "You'd have to do quite a bit of services for me to let the both of you off with a warning for all that."

Monique could sense that the cop was being careful with his words and wasn't going to say exactly what he had in mind, as he asked her, "What are you offering?"

Monique looked over at her boss who had a look of fear in his eyes. She finally spoke up and blurted out, "I'll give you a blowjob."

The cop smiled back, "Ok, that'll take care of the tail light."

Monique and her boss yelled out in unison, "That's all, are you kidding me?"

The cop stepped toward her boss and told him, "Shut up. Or else, I'll tack on another account of verbally assaulting an officer."

Then he looked up at Monique and asked, "Is that your final offer?"

Monique huffed before softly saying, "And I'll let you fuck me?"

The cop was laughing, taking full enjoyment in this. "Ok, that'll take care of prostitution and solicitation charges."

Monique screamed out, "What else do you want me to do?" fearing the answer.

The cop leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I want to cum in your mouth."

Monique's face froze. She looked at the cop smiling at her with a huge bulge in his pants already. He looked over at her boss again who looked even more terrified. She slowly nodded her head and held out her hands for him to uncuff her.

The cop shook his head no. "How do I know you won't try and run if I uncuff you. You can still use your hands just fine cuffed." He then unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock with pre-cum already dripping out of the tip.

Monique reluctantly kneeled down and grabbed it with her cuffed hands. She slowly put it in her mouth and sucked just the head.

The cop snapped back, "What the hell is out, oh no, that's not how a hooker sucks a cock. You want me to let you get off with just a warning, you better starting sucking that cock like a good little slut."

Monique's body filled with rage as the anger boiled up inside her. She wanted to slap this cop, but he was in complete control. He had all the power, and they both knew it. So Monique took all her anger out on his cock. She was going to punish his cock with her mouth and her pussy.

She started to suck on his cock furiously. Deep throating it, sucking it hard and fast like his cock was the only source of oxygen. The cop began to moan, "That's better." She was jerking the shaft just as fast as she sucked, the chains in the cuffs slapping against his thigh as bobbed her up and down.

Monique continued to suck like her life depended on it, and it kinda did. She could sense his body shaking and thought maybe he could make him cum right away and she wouldn't have to worry about having this pig inside her.

But just as she was thinking it, the cop pulled her up, turned her around, and bent her over the hood of the car. He made her face her boss, who still had his head down against the hood of the car with his hands cuffed behind his back, as he entered her from behind.

There was no gentleness, no ease about it; the cop just shoved his cock into her tight pussy. Monique gasped and her face grimaced as the pain of being entered so roughly rushed through her face.

The cop forced his cock all the way in, so that his balls touched her clit, then thrust several times to work up a decent amount of wetness inside her. Soon, he was fucking the shit out of her. He grabbed hold of her waist as he threw his entire weight into her, the force of each impact making Monique jump forward several inches before he pulled her back against his cock.

Each thrust was met with screams and yells from Monique, but they were mostly erotic noises made from his hard cock pounding her surprisingly wet pussy.

Monique was partly enjoying this. She was being fucked like a slut and she liked it.

As she looked across the hood at her boss' eyes, she licked her lips and started talking dirty to the cop. "Fuck me, fuck my pussy. I'm a dirty whore and I deserved to be fucked."

Her boss was surprised how into it Monique was getting, but he found himself getting turned on from watching the whole scene.

The cop was surprised too, but hearing her sexy voice say such nasty things made him to try fuck her as hard as he possibly could. It was like he was trying to break her in half with his dick.

Soon, he had pushed himself too far over the edge and could feel the cum starting to rise up. He screamed, "I'm going to cum," as he pulled out.

Monique quickly spun around and placed her face right in front of his cock. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide, and stuck out her tongue. Soon, the cop's hot cum was shooting onto her tongue, on her cheek, and inside her mouth. As the drops of cum stopped, Monique opened her eyes and swallowed whatever cum made it into her mouth. She then sucked him off making sure every last drop was gone.

As she looked up, with his slowly limping cock in her hand, she said, "Anything else?"

The cock reached down to pull up his pants and replied, "No, I think you held up your end of the offer."

He reached for his keys and uncuffed her as she wiped the cum off her face.

The cop then uncuffed her boss, who pushed away furiously even though he wasn't going to do anything.

The cop laughed all the way into the driver's seat. He stuck his head out right before he pulled away and told her boss to get his tail light fixed. As he sped away, Monique and her boss slowly got back into his jeep. Her boss apologized for what just happened and

Monique, being a good sport about it, said it was ok. "It's over with, now do you mind driving me back home, so I can change out of this?"

Her boss looked at her with a confused look, "Who said you fulfilled your part of the bet?"

Monique shot back, "I just fucked that cop to get you out of jail. I think that should cancel our bet."

The boss shot back as he started up the car, "Thanks, but I don't care. It wasn't me getting fucked." Then he drove away leaving clouds of dust behind him.