Slutrification Ch. 02

Story Info
Monique finds herself in trouble again thanks to her outfit.
1.6k words
4.34
61.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they continued on the back road, they approached the bad part of town. This was the crime ridden, run down area, with abandoned warehouses and homeless people everywhere. This was the exact reason Monique avoided taking this route to work.

There were very few cars around as they past liquor stores, young thugs who should be in school, and some run down apartment complexes.

Monique's boss approached an intersection just as the light turned yellow, then a quick red. He slammed on the brakes disappointed he didn't make the light. As he looked over at Monique, who hadn't spoken a word since they got pulled over, he was going to try and make up to her.

All of sudden a man ran up to the drivers side of the car pointing a gun. He screamed, "Get out of the fucken car, motherfucker."

Monique and her boss both raised their hands in defense and began to exit the vehicle.

Her boss trying to stay calm, spoke softly. "Take the car, it's all yours. No need to harm us."

As the carjacker caught a glimpse of Monique's ass and pussy showing out of her outfit, he gave a whistle like he was a construction worker and she just walked past him. "No, you stay in the car." He barked at Monique.

Monique froze as she wondered how much worse could this day get.

Her boss tried to reason with the man, "Please, that's not necessary. Just let her go." He even offered up his wallet. The carjacker took his wallet, and then shoved him hard onto the concrete.

Pointing the gun at Monique, he told her to sit back down, which she did fearfully. The carjacker hopped into the driver seat and drove off with Monique, leaving her boss on the ground in his rear view mirror.

The carjacker sped down the road, constantly peeking over towards her legs and ogling at her body.

"Please don't hurt me," she begged, but her mind was already exploring the possibilities.

The carjacker smiled back, "I won't harm you, baby. Don't worry. Just be a good girl."

As he took a sharp turn onto a grassy yard that hadn't been mowed in years, a half-century-year old bar was located 30 feet away from the road.

The carjacker pulled into the barn and parked somewhere in the middle. He looked over at Monique and felt up her left thigh as she jumped slightly.

Looking into her eyes, he said in a low voice, "You want to get out of here, don't you?"

As Monique nodded, the carjacker spoke again. "Just be a good little girl. Do as I say and you'll be allowed to leave."

Monique nodded again as the carjacker moved his hands up her thigh closer to her still exposed pussy. She felt herself beginning to get aroused.

He leaned in closer to her ear. "You have a real pretty mouth." He said as he started to kiss her neck and feel her up.

He took her hand and placed it over his hard cock pushing through his jeans. He whispered again, "Are you going to be a good little girl?"

She turned her head to look at this monster and said shyly, "If I let you fuck me, you'll let me go?"

The carjacker nodded his head as he leaned in and gave her a hard forced kiss. Shoving his tongue down her throat.

He unzipped his pants and let his hard cock out while slobbering all over her face.

He took her hand again and led it to his cock. She slowly jerked it up and down before the carjacker grabbed her head and pushed it down to his cock.

Monique, not resisting much, guided his cock into her warm mouth. Taking a lesson from her earlier encounter, she wasted no time sucking this animal hard and fast.

She figured the sooner it was over, the faster she could leave. Maybe she could get him to cum with nothing more than just a wet, sloppy blowjob.

She bobbed her head up and down his cock, rarely stopping to take a breath. His fairly large cock was wet as she spit and jerked her saliva all over it. Licking the balls and shaft while looking up at him. She thought he was close to erupting as drops of pre-cum were oozing out of the tip of his cock, so she jerked the shaft hard and fast while sucking the head trying to force his cum out.

But once again, the guy wanted to fuck. He lifted her head up to stop her and told her to get out of the car.

Monique did as she was told and headed over to the hood of the jeep, thinking this would be the second time she would be bent over the hood of a car and fucked doggy today.

But the carjacker had no intentions of using the car. He led her to the corner of the barn where a contraption that resembled a swing set was placed. It was more like 4 swings hanging from the ceiling that were placed like 4 points of a square. The seats of the swing only had small openings, not large enough to fit a person, but maybe an arm or a leg.

Monique didn't quite understand what the carjacker's intentions were until he lifted her up. He had her place her arms and legs in each swing.

She once again did as she was told and grabbed onto the chain holding up the swing for support. Her body was now suspended in air with her pussy in perfect position for him to enter her in a standing missionary position.

He spread her legs wide and spit on her pussy, rubbing his spit all over it. He then licked it a few times, surprised that she was already wet. He stuck a finger inside her and stared at her. "You like being fucked like a whore, don't you?"

Monique just moaned as he worked two fingers into. Squishing noises were heard as he tried to find her G-spot with his fingers.

As she started to moan and yell even more, trying to push away, the carjacker sped up his pace and fingered her harder trying to make her cum. Small squirts of her cum flew out as she screamed "Ahhhhh" and her body shook in pleasure.

The carjacker then removed his fingers from her pussy and shoved them into her mouth and made her suck her pussy juices. While she sucked on his fingers, he pushed his still hard cock inside of her.

"You like how your pussy taste?" He said while pushing his cock in her pussy balls deep and back out several times.

He then lifted up her top and grabbed hold of her tits as he slammed his cock into her.

Monique's head was leaning as far back as it could, practically falling off, and her back was arched as the carjacker continued to slam fuck her pussy.

Screams, yells, moans escaped Monique's mouth with each thrust as soon she was cumming on his cock. Just like he did with his fingers, he removed his cock and walked around to her and shoved his cock in her mouth.

Once again, Monique sucked down her pussy juices, but this time with a smile. The small nasty slut inside her was coming out.

The carjacker then lifted her up so her body was vertical like a gymnast. The swing holes were now around her elbow and thighs as she held onto the chains again. He maneuvered in underneath her as if the swing was the perfect size, dropped her down right onto his cock in a standing cowgirl position.

He grabbed onto her ass as Monique used the chains to help her bounce up and down on his cock. With each bounce the whore inside her came out more and more. She loved every minute of it and even started kissing him while they fucked.

"I'm your little kidnapped slut. You can do whatever you want to me." She said.

The carjacker surprised by her cooperation, said "I'm going to fuck your ass and then cum in your mouth."

Monique thought she'd be horrified at the thought, but she smiled and nodded her head in approval.

The carjacker slid his cock out of her and spun her around as if she were doing a midair flip. The swing held perfectly in place and slid in cohesiveness with her body, and she found herself bent over once again in standing doggie.

The carjacker rammed his cock into her pussy and fucked her while pushing his fingers into her asshole, getting it ready to be fucked.

Monique enjoying the sensation screamed in between her moans, "Yea, fuck my ass. Fuck it hard."

The carjacker, figuring the hole was open wide enough, slid his cock out of her pussy and into her ass. It fit almost perfectly.

He spread her asscheeks open wide as he continued to power fuck her ass. It was tight and after several minutes of making sure she wasn't going to shit right for a week, he came into her open mouth and face again.

Twice in one day, cum was quickly becoming Monique's new facial lotion of choice.

The carjacker helped Monique out of the swing and waved to the door, letting her go.

Monique replied, "Can you at least give me the car keys. I'm in the middle of nowhere here."

The carjacker laughed, "It's ok. You got two feet." And shoved her out the door before driving off in his new jeep.

Monique screamed back "Wait, my bag is still in the car," and made a weak attempt to run after the jeep. But it was soon long gone, along with her cash and all her information.