Slutrification Ch. 03

Story Info
Monique encounters two thugs on the street.
2.4k words
4.31
56k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique stood on the road looking for any sign of life. No cars passed by. No people walked past.

So she started to walk down the road. Cum stains were all over her top and skirt. She had a flustered look and a sweaty glow about her, which made sense considering she just got thoroughly fucked twice in a matter of a few hours.

But she didn't care anymore how she looked or what she was wearing. She was just hoping to find a way to get to work, so she could smack her boss a few times for making her go through this day.

As she walked back onto the main road and headed towards what she thought was the right direction, she passed by a few old black women who must have lived in the area.

They gave her a dirty look as she walked past. Just down the street she saw what appeared to be a place of business. Maybe a restaurant or bar of some sorts. There were a few cars in the parking lot and some people standing around. She thought she could find help there; maybe find a phone to use.

As she got closer and closer to the place, the name on the sign above the door came into view.

It read: "The Seven Seas: Full Nude Dancers."

"Crap," Monique said to herself as she realized it was a strip club.

Not a good place to be going considering how she was dressed. She just hoped none of the customers standing outside noticed her as she walked away.

As she took a peek back, she saw a few customers crossing the street towards her direction. She heard voices behind her and thought she could hear the sounds of feet hitting the pavement behind her, so she hurriedly turned right at the next corner and took another turn down another empty alleyway.

The alleyway stopped and she had to choose to go either left or right. To her right there was a chain link fence, but it looked like there were more alleyways to her left.

She quickly made up her mind and went left. She heard the voices again and made the quick turn down the next alleyway only to find a dead-end.

"Shit," she whispered to herself.

She backtracked and made her way back towards the fence. As she got halfway there, a black man appeared out of one of the buildings. He was dressed in baggy jeans, a hoody, and Timberland boots.

She stopped for a second, as he seemed to be minding his own business. She walked quietly and with her head down and hoped she could make it back to the street.

As she turned the corner, she thought she was home free, when the black man walked after her.

He shouted out, "Hey girl, you lost?"

Monique turned her head and spoke quickly as her pace fastened, "No, I'm fine."

She started to walk faster, but decided not to run as he could easily catch up to her. She didn't look back, but could hear his boots slam against the concrete.

She could see the street and was almost halfway there when another black man appeared from the street. He turned down the alleyway and was walking towards her.

She looked back and the other guy was still following her. She moved toward the right side of the alleyway, hoping that she could just past the man walking towards her if she avoided eye contact.

As he drew nearer, she could tell he too was moving toward the right side blocking her way. She slowed down as her mind raced through all her options.

The man behind her was yelling in her direction, "Are you lost? Can I help you?

Monique looked back quickly to see the man closing the gap between her and quickly responded, "Just trying to get to my car."

He looked at the outfit and asked, "Are you one of the strippers from the club?"

She turned to look again and he was less than five feet away from her. When she swung back around, the other thug was standing directly in front of her.

He looked at her and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Monique didn't reply. She tried to sneak through the wall the two men formed around her, but there was no room.

The two thugs looked at each other, then back to her, and asked again, "Are you lost? Are you ok? Are you hurt? What are you doing here? Are you from the strip club?"

Monique's mind was spinning as she looked around to see if there was anything she could use as a weapon. But the only items surrounding them were a dirty old bench and a torn apart mattress a homeless person probably slept in. Great, she thought, two items that were of no use to her. But they could be used for something else.

She didn't even know why she walked down the alleyway. There were plenty of other routes to go. She could have just walked in the opposite direction when she left the old barn and went back home. Why did she walk towards this part of town? It was like her mind was no longer functioning properly. It was like her body was being controlled by something else. She couldn't figure it out, but she had an extreme horniness inside of her.

Her pussy was still wet, even though it had been pounded twice already. Did she intentionally come down here hoping to get fucked again?

Then it dawned on her. The complete evolution had come. She was no longer the innocent, shy, sweet woman. She was a complete slut. A whore who would fuck anything and anyone.

Guys were no longer humans to her. They were just big cocks for her to fuck. An evil smile crossed her face as the two men continued to try and talk to her, but she was in a daze.

She grabbed both of their crotches and began massaging.

The two thugs were caught off guard and asked her what she was doing.

Monique didn't respond, she kneeled down and practically ripped off their jeans. The two thugs couldn't even move away or say anything. It was like she ripped their jeans right off their bodies.

Before they knew it, Monique was bobbing her head up and down on one cock and jerking the other. Switching back and forth, never going a single second without at least one cock in her mouth. She was handling these two massive black cocks with ease. She spit on each cock, then spread her saliva all over each cock getting it nice and wet. She sucked on one guy's balls, then the other. Her mouth was moving at a million miles an hour. The two guys couldn't believe what was happening.

Finally one thug said after Monique sucked him to near explosion. "We just wanted to know if you needed help. We weren't going to hurt you."

Monique stopped and looked up at them. "You weren't going to gang fuck me?"

One guy explained, "We're not in a gang. We're from the church down the street."

Monique thought for a second. Then shrugged her shoulders and went back to sucking cock.

She spoke quickly in between her sucks, "It's ok, I'm a dirty little whore. I need to be punished for my sins. I need to be fucked by two big black cocks."

She stood up in between the two thugs, and bent over in front of one with the skinny long cock, her pussy within reach of his cock. She grabbed the other thug who had a thicker, but not as big cock and shoved it back in her mouth.

Taking his cue, the guy standing behind her got down on his knees and started licking her tight wet pussy. Monique moaned with excitement as she felt his tongue rubbing her clit.

She turned her back, while holding the other guy's cock, and screamed, "Lick that pussy. I've been a bad girl. Get it nice and wet and lick that asshole too."

Then she went back to sucking the other guy off. She looked up at him as his eyes rolled toward the back of his head.

He leaned his head back moaning to himself, "Oh yes, suck it. Oh yea."

As the other guy behind her started quickening the pace and shoving a finger inside her, Monique began moaning while sucking cock. Muffled sounds escaped her mouth as she refused to take his cock out of her mouth. The guy behind her worked his tongue to her ass while still fingering her pussy. This made Monique moan even louder as she sucked harder.

The guy behind her then began opening up her asshole with his pointer finger, while licking her pussy. After several seconds, with Monique now sucking the guys balls, and the guy behind her opening her two holes up nicely; Monique was ready to be fucked.


The guy behind her took his hard cock and eased the tip inside her. Her pussy juices left his cock nice and lubricated. He eased in and out until his entire cock was covered with her pussy juices and he was balls deep inside her.

He was shocked that such a little, slender woman could take his entire cock without hardly a grimace or inkling of discomfort.

He worked her slowly until Monique stopped sucking cock and screamed back, "Fuck me hard and fast. I've been a naughty girl. Punish me."

The guy tried to do as told and began pounding into her just like she asked. Monique tried to hold on and keep the other guys cock in her mouth, but each thrust from the guy behind her made the cock go deeper down her throat causing her to gag several times.

After a couple of minutes of pounding her pussy, the guy had to take his cock and hold it otherwise he would have come. Her pussy was too much for him.

Monique quickly spun around and shoved his cock in her mouth. She was now bent over but facing the opposite direction. Her pussy was in perfect position for the second guy to ram into her doggystyle, which is exactly what he did.

The second guy kept up the rabid pace where the last guy left off. Monique was sucking the first guy's cock just as hard and fast, trying to make the guy cum in her mouth. She was taking everything these two had to give. After filling her pussy with enough black cock for the week, the guy fucking her took his cock out and eased it into her ass.

Monique screamed loudly, "Oh my god," as she felt his throbbing cock enter her open asshole.

Surprisingly, her ass fit his thick cock and he was pounding her ass just like he was pounding her pussy.

Monique was now screaming and moaning at the top of her lungs, when not sucking the other guy off. The other guy stepped back as he was close to cumming on her face. He slowly jerked himself off while he watched Monique get fucked hard in the ass. Her moans echoed through the alleyway.

After calming down enough, the guy watching said, "Let me get a piece of that ass."

He sat down on the dirty old bench nearby as Monique took a seat on his lap in a reverse cowgirl position. He slid his cock into her ass like it was a missing piece to the puzzle.

He then thrust up and down inserting his cock into her asshole. He leaned back and lifted her legs up in the air over his body to get easier access to her hole. While getting in a good pounding, the other guy (who was watching) realized that her pussy was wide open in this position. He slid in between her legs and fitted his cock into her pussy.

Now Monique was getting double penetrated. One cock fucked her pussy while another cock fucked her ass. They were in perfect rhythm and unison. They were like two pistons moving up and down one after the other.

Monique was screaming even louder now. "Fuck both my holes. Fuck my like the dirty whore I am."

She screamed as the two cocks made her cum and squirt all over the place. They fucked her like this for a good five minutes before the guy fucking her pussy lifted her up off the other guy's lap. He balanced her in his arms with her pussy firmly entrenched in his cock. He then began bouncing her up and down in a standing cowgirl. Several seconds later, the other guy stood up behind her and slid his cock into her ass again.

Now, they were fucking her in a standing DP that almost defied physics. She held onto both their necks and they lifted her up and down both of their cocks in perfect rhythm.

Once again they made her cum and squirt all over their cocks. They continued to bounce her up and down and fuck her like a rag doll until their legs started to give out.

They let her down and Monique almost fell over, as she was dizzy from the thorough fucking she was receiving from these two big black cocks. She stumbled over to the dirty bed and laid down spread eagle.

She took several deep breaths, she was exhausted. These two big black cocks were more than she realized. One of the thugs lay down beside her as Monique found the energy for one last ride.

She was now on top of the guy who was fucking her ass before. He wanted a crack at her pussy again. She fucked him in cowgirl for several bounces, before the other guy maneuvered over them and squeezed his cock into her ass. One last DP.

They fucked her hard and fast without reservation. The two guys were going to cum and they knew it. After making Monique scream at the top of her lungs they rose up and stood over her as she lay down on the mattress.

They came all over her face at the same time. They came buckets full of cum and her face was glazed over with a coat of black, warm cum. She rubbed the cum into her skin with both her hands shoving some into her mouth before sucking each cock one last time making sure they were out of cum.

As the two thugs collapsed onto the bed, Monique rose up and walked out towards the street. With cum still on her face and fingers, and her pussy still wet, and her ass still wide open, she made a B-line for the Strip Club.