Slutrification Ch. 04

Story Info
Monique's next stop: The Strip Club.
1.9k words
4.42
51.9k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique already looked like a stripper anyway. She figured she could either get some money or maybe trick some guy into giving her a ride.

Monique walked into the parking lot, but there was nobody outside. A few cars were parked, so she hoped there would be some people inside.

She went inside. The bartender looked at her and paid her no attention, thinking she was just another stripper.

Monique scanned the joint. It was dead. There was one guy sitting by the front. A busty blonde stripper was on stage grinding with the pole. A couple of other strippers walked in and out of the dressing room. She hoped she could pass for one of them, so she took off her top. Threw it to the side and was now wearing only a bra, garters, stockings, and heels.

She walked towards the sides, trying not to attract attention to herself, before arriving at the table where the one customer was sitting. He looked drunk and dirt poor, but she hoped he owned one of the cars outside.

She sat on his lap, catching him by surprise.

She whispered in his ear, "How would you like a free lap dance?"

The customer looked at her like she was stupid for even asking and he was following her to the private area.

Monique overheard the stripper yell at her, "Hey, what do you think you're doing? That's my customer." Before stomping off.

As they got to the back, Monique had the guy take a seat in the chair. She leaned in rubbing her tits in his face and asked him, "So one of those cars outside yours?"

The guy responded, "No, I don't have a car."

Monique then asked, "Do you have any money?"

The guy shot back, "Hey, you said it was free."

Monique smiled back, "The dance is free, but if you want a little extra, it's gonna cost you."

The guy frowned, "But I don't have anything."

Monique got up quickly and pushed him aside, "Too bad, you get nothing then."

As Monique made her way back into the main area, the guy was cursing her out and yelling, "What about my free lap dance?"

She then noticed the stripper that was on stage talking to the bartender and pointing over at her. She walked over in that direction and the bartender greeted her with a "Are you new here?" followed by the stripper giving her some attitude. "Yea, bitch. Don't be pulling that shit. Stealing my customers. Is you crazy?"

Monique paid her no attention and yelled towards the bartender, "Who's the owner of this hell hole?"

The bartender replied harshly, "Who the fuck is asking?"

Monique shouted back, "Someone looking for a job."

The bartender and the busty blonde stripper led Monique towards the back office. As they entered the office, the owner shot them all a dirty look. "I said I was not to be bothered."

The bartender apologized, "Sorry boss, this bitch here was asking for you."

The blonde stripper then jumped in, "Yea, she's stealing my fucking customers."

The owner stood up and looked Monique up and down. She could tell he thought she was hot and wanted to fuck her. "What's your name, pretty gal?" he asked, "and what's your business here?"

Monique looked him dead in the eye and just responded, "Is that your car outside?"

The owner looked out the window at his car before saying, "Yes, what's it to you?"

"I need to borrow it," Monique replied.

The owner started laughing. As his laughing continued, the bartender and stripper joined in trying to get the joke. The owner stopped laughing quickly, showing Monique that he was in charge. "So basically, you come in here. Steal away my best stripper's customer, come in here and demand to borrow my car, and I'm just supposed to give it to you?" The owner asked.

Monique shook her head, "Yea, that's right. Except you forgot one thing."

"Oh yea, what's that?" the owner asked, curious to hear her response.

"You forgot the part where I suck your cock, then fuck your brains out, and swallow every last drop of your cum." Monique looked dead at the owner whose jaw practically dropped. "Then you give me the keys to your car."

There was dead silence in the room. The owner finally spoke, "Well, now we're talking."

He walked over to Monique with his eyes fixated on her. He grabbed her roughly and pressed his lips against hers. Shoving his tongue down her throat. He practically pushed her down, forcing her head down to his crotch. "Now let's see you suck that cock."

Monique, now in full slut mode, ripped off his pants and began sucking his cock with such fury. The bartender started getting hard as he stood their unable to turn his eyes off this gorgeous slut sucking his boss' owner.

The stripper was standing next to him and was getting turned on as well. She was slowly pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit.

The bartender whipped out his cock too and began jerking it so hard the skin was getting red. He looked at the stripper and gestured towards his raging hard cock, insinuating that he'd like a blowjob too.

The stripper shook her head in disgust as if the thought of sucking his cock would make her throw up.

The bartender getting hornier by the minute moved over to his boss and asked if he could get a piece of Monique too. The owner enjoying one of the best blow jobs ever looked down at Monique and said, "What do you say? How bout sucking his dick too?"

Monique removed his cock from her mouth, so she could speak, but continued to jerk it responded, "If it's hard and full of cum, I'll suck it dry." And proceeded to shove the bartender's cock into her mouth.

The two men stood over her while she continued to suck both cocks, making sure there was at least once cock in her mouth at all times. She used both hands to keep them fully attentive when she wasn't sucking one.

The stripper sat against the table and continued to rub her clit amazed at how slutty Monique was. She moved over towards them to get a better look. "What a slut," she said to her owner.

The owner could only smile.

The stripper said again, "Ok, if you're not going to punish her, then I will." She then grabbed Monique's head and started pushing her head into his cock, making her gag a little, but Monique could handle deep throating it.

She laughed, "Is that it?"

The stripper began to get furious, so she slid in underneath her pussy and started licking and sucking her clit while Monique kept sucking. The stripper yelled in between licking her asshole and pussy, "I'm going to make your pussy and ass so wet, so these two cocks can fuck the shit out of you."

After a few minutes, the two guys were ready to fuck. Monique could sense it too, so she spun around and dove her face into the stripper's pussy while she lay out on the floor.

They were in a 69 position, except Monique raised her ass high into the air, out of the reach of the strippers tongue, but perfect for the owner to slide his cock in.

The owner taking his cue, leaned over and began pounding her pussy. The stripper began moaning and yelling loudly, surprised by Monique. But she was pinned to the floor and unable to move. She had a perfect view to see her boss ram his cock in and out of Monique's pussy.

The two guys tag teamed her. The owner fucked hard and fast for several minutes before stopping, because any longer and he would cum. The owner would stop and the bartender would take his place behind Monique and pick up where his boss left off. Pounding the shit out of her tight wet pussy.

The two guys continued to switch pounding her pussy as Monique screamed in ecstasy, until she came all over the owner's cock. The all took a second to catch their breath, before the owner decided it was time to fuck her pretty little ass.

Her ass was opened enough as they were sticking fingers into it while fucking her pussy before, so his cock fit in nicely. Without missing a beat, he began pounding her ass like he was pounding her pussy.

Monique screamed and moaned even louder allowing the stripper to squeeze her way out from under her. Monique was now in a standing doggie position getting her ass fucked by the owner.

The bartender feeling left out moved over and stood in front of her and shoved his cock in her mouth, shutting up her loud screams for a couple of seconds. Monique took every thrust the owner had and never stopped sucking the bartenders cock.

The owner and bartender swapped positions as the owner screamed, "How does your ass taste?"

The bartender was even rougher than the owner. He fucked hard with lots of slapping. The stripper joined in and started slapping her ass as well. Then moving on to slapping her tits. She was barking orders out to the two men as she was determined to see Monique get fucked hard and pay for stealing a customer. "It's for both of you to fuck her."

The bartender lifted Monique up with his cock still in her ass and moved over to the table. He leaned back into a reverse cowgirl position and held Monique's legs wide open. The owner then maneuvered his way in between her spread legs and put his cock in her pussy. The two pounded both her holes as Monique screamed in pain and pleasure.

The stripper continued yelling obscenities at her, even slapping her face a few times. She grabbed her waist and pushed her body in towards the two cocks, trying to get the cocks in as deep as possible. The stripper then barked out more positions for them to fuck her in.

The owner sat in his chair while Monique pounced up and down his cock in reverse anal cowgirl while the bartender leaned back against the edge of the desk and received a blowjob. They threw her onto the desk on her back and proceeded to tag team her again fucking her ass and pussy.

Finally they ended up in the standing doggie with the owner pounding her pussy from behind and the bartender having his cock force fed into Monique's mouth.

The stripper was now mocking her and held his cock in her mouth as he exploded his cum inside her.

Monique got the last laugh though as she spit his entire load of cum onto the stripper's face and spread it all over her face and in her eyes.

The stripper fell to the ground screaming in agony as Monique laughed.

The bartender collapsed as Monique spun around and planted her face in front of the owner's cock. The owner shot his load all over her face and mouth as well, but she swallowed this time.

As the owner fell back into his chair, Monique grabbed the keys to his car and left the room ready to get fucked again, whereas the three were all passed out.

Monique jumped into the car and sped towards her office with one thing in mind. Make her boss pay.