Slut's Surprise

Story Info
My slut, my good little sub, gets more than she expected.
2k words
4.08
36.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into the hotel room and see my bags already there. You see a note lying on the dresser, on top of a napkin. You take the note and begin reading it.

Hello my beloved slut. You are to remove all of your clothes and place them neatly on my bags. You are then to remove the blanket and top sheet from the bed and shower. Once out of the shower, you will text me, and then put on what is under this napkin. You will not touch yourself other than to clean. You are not to look at what is underneath this napkin until you have sent the text.

You do as you are told, removing your shirt, pants, and socks, having worn neither bra nor panties. You smile as you notice the rather noticeable damp spot on your pants, but fold them up neatly and put them on my bags. You then strip the bed down so all that is left are 3 pillows and a sheet, which makes the supersized king bed look even bigger. Once the bedding lies next to the bed, you resist the strong temptation to have a few strokes of your dripping pussy, and instead go into the shower.

You turn the hot water on full with barely any cold, loving a nice scalding shower to feel refreshed, and step in, letting the water wash away the dirt, grime, and nervousness. Once you have begun to relax, you work the shampoo into your hair, let it sit a moment, and rinse it. Once you have washed it out, you massage the conditioner in, and then grab the body wash I have left for you. Knowing it is my favorite scent on you, you proceed to lather up your body with the soap using a wash cloth and enjoy the scent I adore so much on your skin.

The rough cloth gets your nipples hard as you lather up your breasts, making you quickly move it down to your pussy and 'clean' there, paying close attention to your clit. You stop yourself from going too far, knowing you will be punished if you continue, and move the cloth to the rest of your body, spreading the sweet scented lather all over, not missing even an inch. Between your legs, the crack of your ass, sliding a soapy finger into your ass to make sure it's clean, even the undersides of your breasts, nothing is skipped.

Once you have finished, you rinse the cloth in the shower jets, then step under to rinse everything off. You lean back, a hand against the back wall of the shower, as the hot waters flows over your beautiful body. Once done, you turn the water off, step out feeling like a new woman, and dry yourself off, taking extra care to dry your collar. Once done you send me a text, finish drying off and lift up the napkin, gasping in surprise. All that is there is a very tiny, very sheer bra, with holes, a pair of panties that have a large hole for your pussy, a blindfold, and another note.

Put these on. Lay on the bed. Spread your legs, and arms. Wait.

You feel your pussy begin to get wet again, and stop your hand as it is halfway down your bare stomach. You put on the items, and arrange yourself in position, then wait. As the time seems to drag on, your pussy just becomes wetter and wetter from anticipation and before long you can feel a growing wet spot under your ass. As you consider if you should get up and go get a towel, you hear the door beep and open. You turn your head, unable to see a thing, but just moan.

"You better not have been playing, my little slut," you hear me say, suspicion in my voice, as I walk into the room.

"No, my Master. I wouldn't disobey my handsome Sir," you say lustily.

I say nothing, and you lay there, dreading that I am mad. After a couple of minutes you hear me open my bag, and turn your head, trying to use your other senses to get a hint of what I am doing. You smell some sweet perfume, and look around quizzically.

After a few moments, you feel a loop tighten around your left ankle, and your pussy begins to throb, knowing you are being tied up. You let loose a soft moan, eager for what is coming, as you feel me tighten your leg to the bed. After a few moments, your left hand is quick to follow. Once your left side is secure, you hear me walk around the bed and kneel next to your right ankle.

As you feel the material tighten to hold you down, you feel a kiss on your left ankle, very soft. You don't even think, just give in to the pleasure as the mouth begins to slowly, and very softly move up your left leg. The mouth reaches your knee, when you feel the loops tighten quickly on your right hand, and secure your last free limb to the bed.

"What-? Sir? What is goi-" is all you get out, as you feel a long, slender finger slide slowly into your very wet pussy, wiggle around, and get withdrawn.

"Yes, she is very wet, Sir," you hear a female voice say, and then you hear a mouth suck the cum off the finger. The mysterious voice continues, "I can't wait to taste her, she is delicious!"

You feel the kisses, now noticing the stickiness of them which is likely her lipstick, as they continue where they left off. As you feel her body move up your body, she rests part of her body against your leg, and you feel a bare breast and leg. Realizing this mystery woman is likely naked, and subservient to your Master, you almost cum right there. You actually do cum when you feel her kiss the sensitive inner thigh, moving ever closer to your pussy.

You don't squirt, just buck against your bindings a few times, getting the sheets even wetter as you gush juice, and you feel the woman use two fingers to take some of your cum and then you hear the soft smacking of her lips as she sucks it off with a soft moan.

She goes back to her task after you hear a soft smack, realizing I just slapped her ass softly, and she kisses her way the rest of the way up to your pussy. You feel her pull back, but only momentarily, as you feel her slide something hard up and down your pussy, then feel that same object being slid under you.

"Lift up now, this will be much easier and more fun," she says, and you lift up eagerly, her hands helping you where the bindings make it hard. You feel what you think is your fox tail plug slide in, and stretch your ass, making you almost cum again, and you realize this plug is a lot longer and thicker than yours.

You feel her pull back completely again, and after a few moments hear her moan, a bit louder than last time, and she lowers her mouth to your right leg, beginning to kiss her way up, but even slower. You are taken by surprise when your mouth, which is open due the near constant stimulation and pleasure, suddenly has hard soft flesh pressed to your lips.

Not questioning, you turn your head and open your mouth, licking the head of my cock. After a few minutes of swirling your tongue around the head, tasting the saltiness of my pre cum, you take the head in your mouth. Moments later you feel the woman softly bite your inner thigh, making you moan, which sends reverberations up my cock. I moan, and you are rewarded by another small helping of pre cum, which you hungrily swallow, having missed the taste of my cum.

I begin sliding my cock in and out of your mouth, and you open your mouth wide for my full width. As I get a good pace, you feel the woman get closer and closer to your pussy, and your hips start gyrating with the anticipated pleasure. A sudden bite very close to your pussy just does it, and you cum, this time squirting and covering the woman, who is only inches from your pussy, in your sweet cum.

Clearly waiting and wanting this, you hear her swallow to clear her throat, and she comments that even in such a large quantity, you taste incredible.

Having lost complete patience with my plan, the woman dives for your pussy, pressing the plug as far in as it will go, and bringing her mouth to your clit. It only takes a minute of this before you are showing signs you are building to another orgasm, and I feel I am too. You feel my hands wrap around your neck just above your collar as I keep fucking your mouth.

You try to whisper thank you, as it is the first time I have been willing to choke you, and you begin to see stars just as I explode in your mouth. The combined feeling push you over, and you begin bucking as you cum again, this time missing the woman's face almost completely due to your bucking, and instead drenching her hair and back, as I take my hands away from your neck.

You swallow my cum, and catch your breath from one of the best orgasms you have ever felt, as the woman softly and gently licks your pussy clean. Once you have recovered your breath, you feel my cock on your lips again and open your mouth to lick my cock clean. You do such an incredible job that I am heard by the time you are done. I lift up your mask and free your one hand, and you shield your eyes as your eyes adjust to the sudden light.

"You are not to untie yourself," I say, and you see my blurry shape move to the foot of the bed next to the woman, "You are only to use that to play with your pussy and you watch us."

As your eyes clear, you see me position the woman into doggie style, doing so sideways so you can see me drive into her, and your hand moves instinctively down to your pussy as you see me thrust into her deeply, one stroke thrusting the head of my cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh fuck sir! Fuck her for me! Give it to her like you will give it to me!" you moan, as you watch me begin to hammer the redhead, fingering yourself deeply.

She looks at you, pleasure in her eyes as she moans and curses at every thrust. You can see every time our bodies slap together that she is getting closer and closer to orgasm herself. You are surprised when you realize you are driving your own fingers into your pussy in precise rhythm with my thrusts, and you are just as close to cumming as she is.

"Fuck my Master, cum for my owner, cum all over his huge cock!" you moan as you and the red head build up to an orgasm in sync until in unison you both scream out as you cum at the same time.

Your cum squirts all over her bucking body as her tight pussy clamps down on my cock, which starts twitching as it is about to explode.

I push her forward so she lands on one of your legs, my cock sliding out. I turn to you just as my cock explodes, shooting cum across the bed to land on your stomach, leg, and pussy.

"Oh fuck!" we all say in unison, as our bodies begin to calm. The redhead curls up on your leg, and I stumble around the bed to lay beside you, kissing you with the taste of my cum still in your mouth.

"I love you, my slut." I whisper in your ear as I grab your collar.