Slut's Trip to New York

Story Info
Wayward wife fucks strangers on a trip to New York.
5.5k words
3.91
65.8k
32
3

Part 60 of the 61 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,861 Followers

My recent trip to New York with my mother was incredible.

The city as a spectacle is frantic, the shopping on 5th Avenue was fantastic and the food at every restaurant was brilliant.

I even managed to get in a couple of discrete fucks while I was there.

It was most unexpected, but incredibly sexy to say the least.

A nice set of genuine intercontinental one night stands.

So how did I come to get fucked by total strangers on another continent?

How it all came about was I met this guy from England in the apartment Kitchens where I was staying.

The kitchens were communal and I was making some coffee as mum was away shopping with some friends, when this guy swanned in.

He looked fairly hot and seemed like he had a good body from the way he walked around the kitchen.

Instantly we started talking, just general chit chat and he eventually invited me into his apartment to finish my coffee.

He was rather attractive so I thought why not, and if nothing happens at least I'll enjoy my coffee with a bit of company.

I picked up my coffee mug and off we went to his apartment.

We were both sitting on the sofa chatting away getting to know each other.

He enquired was I single and I explained my current situation to him.

He told me of his recent divorce but didn't dwell on the subject too long.

He asked what I was doing in New York and I told him it was mainly for shopping as the shoes and clothes were stylish, elegant, affordable and sexy.

I explained that the fashions in New York were geared for the over 35s as you didn't feel like mutton dressed as lamb wearing the sexy designer clothes and shoes on offer, that's when the conversation casually drifted towards sex.

I was wearing black strappy high heeled sandals, a black tight pencil skirt with a tight low cut black shiny t-shirt.

If I'd known what was going to happen I'd have made sure I was wearing some stockings and Garters.

Gaining confidence he commented on how attractive I was and that he found my clothes and shoes very sexy, even more so with my large bust and narrow waist.

I played along with his compliment paying and thanked him.

I squirmed around on his sofa acting as sexy as possible.

I was thrusting my bust out and arching my back, my bust must have looked huge as it jutted out before me, making my waist appear tiny.

He asked rather brazenly what size my bust was, so as he was being so brave, I told him all the details that he required and more.

Bust 36DD, Waist 23 or 20 if I wear a Waspie and Hips 36.

He gave out a little wolf whistle which I found rather endearing.

I smiled back at him as sexily as possible ensuring that my tongue glossed my lips regularly.

He made a few saucy comments regarding my bust and my long legs and how dainty my feet were as nothing would grow in the shade.

I laughed and placed my hand seductively on his knee and let my hand slowly drift up his thigh.

My red painted fingernails lightly brushing the length of his thigh.

In no time at all, his hand was at the nape of my neck and his tongue was down my throat.

Two of his fingers had brushed aside my black lace thong and were inside my pussy.

I was leaning back on the sofa with his fingers inside my pussy as all of my clothes were being removed and flung on the floor.

All the while, his mouth was locked on mine as his tongue darted in and out my mouth, while his free hand removed my clothes.

Lying back in just a black lace half cup bra and matching thong, I arched my back to accentuate my breasts.

I began moaning lightly as his fingers moved my thong to one side and twirled inside my pussy, delicately grazing my G spot every few seconds, heightening my sexual pleasure. His free hand scooped my breasts out of the half cup bra and he teased my pierced nipples with his thumb and forefinger.

Fucking against his fingers I could feel my orgasm approaching.

He expertly unclasped my bra, removing it from my heaving body and placed his mouth on my already erect nipples.

His free hand then slid my thong down my thighs exposing my shaved pussy still with his twirling fingers inside.

I ended up lying there with just my high heels on as he went down me and started to remove his own clothes.

His tongue was lapping at my pussylips and clitoris as his clothes were thrown all around the lounge.

His tongue frantically licking my clitoris as his fingers found my G spot and brought me to the verge of another wonderful orgasm.

Grinding my fuck hole into his face, he lapped all of my come juice as he pressed gently on my G spot.

His clothes were strewn everywhere and now that he was completely naked he knelt between my legs.

I could see his erect circumcised cock, nudging its way to my pussy and in one thrust his cock was inside me.

My first circumcised cock slid into my slippery hole effortlessly.

My pussy gripped his cock as he fucked away frantically.

His cock wasn't too big but it was big enough and it was extremely hard.

Thrusting away inside me, his cock was really hitting the spot.

I was beginning to come again and really put a show on for him.

My hips were gyrating and thrusting up to meet every down stroke of his cock.

Pulling him on top of me, I kissed him deeply and passionately.

My tongue slithering inside the cavity of his mouth as my breathing increased in tempo with my approaching orgasm.

Holding my breasts and tweaking the nipples, his cock violently fucked my pussy just the way I like it.

Raising my legs around his back, I placed my high heeled feet on his buttocks for purchase.

Raising my hips to every stroke, I fucked him with wild abandon.

My orgasm hit me quite hard as I panted loudly "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

He released one my breasts from his grip and with no lubrication inserted his finger deep in my ass.

The shock of the intrusion forced me to rotate my hips provocatively to accommodate the finger comfortably.

He obviously enjoyed the slut like movements, as he continued thrusting his cock in my pussy, fingering my ass in unison and pawing at my breasts.

My movements encouraged some natural lubrication in my ass of which he took full advantage of, by pushing his finger deeper then adding an additional digit.

At this point I could feel from the throbbing and twitching of his cock that he would soon be coming.

He panted during thrusts was I on the pill and I panted back at him he could come wherever he wanted.

Slowing his thrusts down he asked if I was serious, so I took control fucking him wildly and told him to come on my face.

I decide to take him over the edge and insisted he call me a whore as he fucked me.

He took to this like a duck to water and fucked my pussy as he yelled that I was a filthy cheating married whore.

A dirty cumslut who loved to be fucked and wanted come on her face.

This worked on me as I met each thrust with my pussy tilting back on his hard cock.

After a few deliciously violent thrusts he withdrew his cock from my pussy.

Gripping the erect cock, he moved close to my face as I turned my head toward his pulsating cock, as he rubbed his length frantically.

I opened my lip glossed mouth, extended my tongue and invited him to spurt away.

Thick creamy globules of creamy white spunk hit my face and lips as I greedily licked as much as possible into my mouth and swallowed continuously.

I could feel the hot spunk sliding down my throat as further ample spurts splashed on my mouth and face.

As the last spurt hit my tongue I ran my fingers over my face and scooped all of his spunk into my hand.

Leaning my head back I let the come drip off my fingers into my mouth and swallowed every last drop.

It was a good fuck considering he did me in only one position, and I do like to vary the positions and angles a cock thrusts into me.

Lying on top of me, he played delicately with my naked pierced breasts and my wet shaved slit.

Kissing me softly and gently he rhythmically stroked my naked flesh, as we enjoyed each other's bodies all through this post orgasmic delight.

My body was still trembling slightly as his finger gently ran the length of my shaved slit. Worming a couple of fingers into my hungry cunt, he hooked his fingers till he made contact with my G spot.

Thrusting back at his fingers he circled my erogenous zone and asked if I wanted to spend the night with him, but as I was in New York with mum, I declined the offer.

I told him if we met up in the kitchen we could always have a little repeat fuck session.

I gave him my number and said if he was in my area, we could hook up again and relive the moment.

He accepted my conditions and manoeuvred his way down between my spread-eagled legs.

Holding my pussy lips wide open for him, he stroked my raw willing cunt then moved his tongue closer to my gaping pussy.

His hot breath wafted over my sensitive pussy lips as I raised my legs high and wide.

His tongue rotated in circular motions around my clitoris taking me to a new orgasmic height.

His finger, lubed this time, slid effortlessly inside my ass.

I moved to the beat of his finger and tongue as he brought me to the most delightful orgasm.

Moaning almost in whispers as the orgasm took control.

As my climax reached its peak my body trembled and I almost sobbed with sexual desire. The juice flowed from my pussy as he tongued my cunthole like an expert, making me come three times in the process.

I held my pussy wide open as his tongue darted in my cunthole.

My other hand played with his finger as it slid in and out of my ass then I pushed my index finger inside my ass to join his own finger as his tongue lapped my pussy.

Our fingers almost entwined, I could feel my ass hole stretching as his tongue continued its delightful snake like exploration of my pussy.

I decided I needed a cock inside me to complete my slut like happiness but to no avail.

He never managed to regain a full erection so I made my excuses, picked up my strewn clothes, dressed gave him a passionate kiss and left.

It was an extremely nice little sexual excursion though ultimately a tad frustrating.

I did finish the job off back at my apartment but it's not the same as having a cock inside you.

The actual act of fucking was good but it was just a frustration fuck.

I came a few times but when I was seriously aroused and I needed his cock hard again but he failed, so I made my exit.

I wanted to be fucked again and in various positions.

I desperately wanted my ass licked and maybe fucked so you can imagine when his cock never regained full erection, my libido began to wane.

When I got back to our apartment, I did have a good wank.

I used the handle of a spatula to insert inside my pussy as my fingers stroked my clit till I came and came.

The spatula handle was just the right shape and thickness to apply pressure to my G spot and my fingers brushed my clitoris wonderfully.

I even gushed at the end I was so frustrated.

For the rest of the day and most of the next, all I seemed to do was shop and eat. Everyone in New York is in such a rush, so there was never any time for meeting any hot guys.

I did see the guy I fucked a little later in the trip at the kitchen, we did chat but he was a bit stand offish which was a pity and his loss as I was feeling very horny at the time and I was wearing Stockings and a Waspie underneath my black dress.

I'd even foregone any panties as I was hoping to bump into him.

I'd have let him take photos I was so horny.

So his loss as he missed the fuck of a lifetime.

What made it even worse was when we were in the kitchen a very good looking black man came in to heat up some food.

The Black guy had a feint English accent.

He left as soon as his food was prepared but if soft cock hadn't been in the kitchen I could have been impaled all afternoon on a huge black cock.

White pussy and black cock do look awesome together.

I went out that evening wearing what I described, but we went to a place full of couples.

I took great delight in the knowledge that every guy there gave me long lingering looks and I could read the minds of all of them.

They wanted to fuck me!!

I know that's a bit conceited but when some of the female partners were elbowing their partners it became too obvious what was going through the men's minds.

Just wish it was their cocks going through my pussy!!

I hit the wine quite hard that night and when we left I was quite tipsy.

When we got back to the apartment mum decided she was off to bed.

I told her I was off to the kitchen to make myself an Irish coffee.

I put my high heeled shoes back on and toddled off to the kitchen.

Opening the kitchen door I found to my delight the black guy from this afternoon.

He was washing his dishes from his earlier meal.

I asked if he needed a hand and he thanked me but said he was nearly finished.

We chatted as he finished his chores and it turns out he was visiting New York from Carlisle in England.

He and his friend were over for a long weekend.

I picked up his wet plate and carefully dried it with the tea towel.

He thanked me again and asked how he could repay me.

I just went straight for the kill.

"You can take me back to your apartment and fuck me!"

"But my roommate is there!"

"Is he black and single?"

"Yes we both are"

"Then he can fuck me also"

I couldn't believe I was blurting these phrases out.

My pussy was quivering with delight at the prospect of two black cocks.

He scooped up his plates and crockery and we headed off to his apartment.

My high heels were clipping along on the hardwood floor. I walked in front of him and wiggled my ass most suggestively.

As he opened his door he placed the goods on the hallway table.

Turning toward me, he pulled me toward him and brushed those big lips across my glossed mouth.

He flicked his tongue from the slight gap and found my own. His hands ran from my waist down my thigh and a heavy sigh emanated from his mouth when his hand made contact with my suspender strap.

Smiling back at him I whispered there was more beneath the dress. His hand slid my dress up my thighs and his fingers brushed the lips of my shaved pussy.

"Oh fuck a shaved white pussy!"

"I take it that you approve?"

"I've always wanted to fuck a Blonde white woman; I just never thought it would be with one so fucking sexy."

I raised my arms in the air and he lifted the dress over my head.

Standing before him in just my ½ cup black lace bra, PVC Waspie, Sheer black seamed stockings and High heeled shoes. He stepped back to admire the view.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

The jogging bottoms he was wearing had expanded a good 10 inches.

My mind went crazy at the thought of that big black cock impaling me.

Then it struck me.

His roommate was here and it would be two huge black cocks.

"Is your friend here and is he as gifted as you?" I asked as I put my hand inside his jogging bottoms and ran my hand up the entire length of his wide black cock.

He shouted through to the lounge.

"Winston come here a minute"

I almost orgasmed right there on the spot at the sound of the name.

One of my favourite blue movies contains a black guy called Winston with an enormous cock fucking the living daylights out of two white women.

Winston came into the hallway.

He was over six foot with a very athletic build.

Winston had a shaved head and goatee beard.

I thought of that afro stubble teasing my pussylips.

Carl stood next to me as Winston feasted his eyes on me standing there in my exotic lingerie with my shaved pussy on display.

I stepped forward extending my hand and introduced myself to Winston.

He took my hand very gently and slowly pulled toward him.

Lifting my head up to meet his, he kissed me softly as his hands explored my body.

Carl stood behind me and unclasped my bra.

My bra fell to the floor as Carl opened the lounge door and invited me inside.

I walked into the lounge, my pierced breasts swaying with every step.

I swear you could hear the squelching of my pussy as the wetness increased like never before.

Both guys were still in shock at the sight before them.

They stood before me not knowing what to do next, so I decided to take control and issue a few instructions.

"OK Guys here's the deal. Every hole is available, but gently at first. We can go one at a time or both together, the choice is all yours!"

"We can fuck your pussy and your ass?"

"Of course you can! And you can fuck my mouth!"

Both guys ripped at their clothes and tossed them over to the other side of the lounge.

"Put some music on guys" I insisted.

Carl went over to the CD and pushed a button.

A driving hip hop beat cascaded from the speakers.

I began to move suggestively doing a little erotic for the boys.

Both guys moved closer to me and cupped a breast each.

Gyrating provocatively I took turns in kissing each guy.

Two sets of fingers began to run up and down my smooth slit then digits entered my pussy.

Crouching slightly to allow better access I continued my erotic dance.

With the fingers in my pussy I arched my back and leant over as my mouth made contact with Carl's huge cock.

Placing my lips over the engorged shaft, I slurped noisily as the cock slid to the back of my throat.

Bending over with a cock in my mouth and fingers in pussy I felt warm saliva being smeared over my ass hole.

A finger was making perfect circles around my tightest of holes as I bucked against the fingers in my pussy.

The cock began to slowly fuck my mouth just as a huge black finger slid inside my ass.

I came there and then at the exoticness of the sensations.

Winston came round to the front still with his finger in my ass. I looked to the side and saw his cock was every bit as big as Carl's.

All that was going through my mind was would I be able to accommodate both these fine specimens of black in some double penetration action.

The thought of both cocks sliding in and out of my ass and pussy was bringing me to orgasm again.

This time I had to remove the cock from my mouth as my orgasm was leaving me breathless.

Bucking against the fingers fucking my ass and pussy I screamed for them to fuck me. Leading me over the sofa, Carl sat on the cushions and lifted me onto his rampant cock. Holding me around the waist, where my Waspie was cinching me, he slowly dropped me onto his glorious cock.

Opening my legs as wide as the position would allow, I impaled myself on the throbbing black meat.

Inch by inch slid inside my pussy to Carl's cock was embedded in my pussy.

I'd taken the whole length in one go.

My head was spinning with sexual delight as Carl slowly thrust his cock in and out.

I gyrated my hips to enjoy the full benefit of being so full of cock.

Carl pulled me toward him and kissed me deeply as his hands played with my ample breasts.

Winston began to spit and lubricate my puckered ring.

Winston's finger began spearing my ass and forcing his saliva deep inside my asshole.

With Carl's mouth locked on my mouth, I felt the searing heat of Winston's cock invade my ass hole.

Slowly moving his cock forward Winston pushed his huge cock inch by inch into my inviting ass hole.

My ass was gripping his cock and dragging it deeper inside.

At last both cocks were deep inside my holes and wonderfully impaling me.

The guys let me get used to the feeling of fullness and stretching, and then took turns in sliding those cocks in and out.

I came and came and came.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,861 Followers
12