Slutty Bridesmaids Ch. 01

Story Info
The maid of honor will do anything to help the bride...
4k words
4.41
114.1k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: Engagement

"So what's the big news," Janet asked already knowing the answer.

She was sitting outdoors at her favorite Sunday brunch place with her two best friends; Amy and Tracy. Amy was giving an exaggerated inquisitive look as all eyes were on the third BFF of the group.

There was a long pause as Tracy played up the moment. She gave a half shrug of her shoulders and curled her lips as you could see the excitement boil inside of her. She looked like she was about to explode when she lifted her left hand from under the table and showed them...the enormous rock on her finger.

The crowd at the restaurant all glanced at the three sexy Asian's girls as they celebrated. They were giggling and jumping in their seats like school girls and soon those glanced turned into stares from the other male patrons. The girls didn't mind, they were used to being stared at. And if you saw them, you'd know why. They all looked like supermodels.

Tracy was the tallest one. She was about 5 feet 8 inches tall. Long, straight black hair draped down past her shoulders to her mid-back. Her hair parted around her sweet and saintly face. Her big eyes were surrounded with a layer of eye shadow, and gave her a smoldering "Come Fuck Me" look. She was thin with her pale skin. She had a nice pair of borderline B cupped size tits that were proportional to her toned body, thin waist, snuggly ass, and long legs.

Janet was almost the exact opposite. Petite, standing only five feet, she had curves in contrast to her tall thin friend and shoulder length hair compared to her friend's longer hair. She was a C cup, surprising for such a tiny Asian girl. And her shapely ass cheeks showed through whatever tight fitting clothes she put over them.

Amy was the in-betweener of the group. Everything from her hair length, height, cup size, weight, and even age was smack dab in between Tracy and Janet. But the way she stood out was that she simply had her long black hair pulled back and tied up and she wore horn rimmed glasses. It was her signature look. The glasses mixed with her pale skin and angelic Asian face and features, made her look like a sexy librarian.

"Oh my god Trace...that ring is sooo you." Amy exclaimed.

Janet joined in, "That ring is fucking huge. I'm so jealous."

"Me too...fuck. I was secretly hoping you two would break up, so I'd get to see if you were telling me the truth about his big dick." Amy added.

Tracy chimed in, "I think Janet was talking about the ring."

Shaking her head, Janet screams out, "No I wasn't."

The girls laugh out loud drawing more looks from their fellow restaurant attendants.

"Sorry girls, I know we're best of friends and we share everything...but I'm going to have to keep this one for myself." Tracy joked.

The three of them laughed way too loud again, causing more stares from the other restaurant goers, but the girls were the only ones that knew the inside joke. They were best friends of the rarest kinds; grew up together, partied together, and sometimes fucked together. They shared a love of the same things; expensive bags, sexy and slutty clothing, thigh high stockings, high heels, black cock, and black cum. And they shared them with each other whether it was clothes, shoes, bags, or men.

"I know. Lex is amazing. He's everything I dreamed of. It just feels so fast. I mean it's only one been five months. You think we're going too fast?" Tracy replied

"Who cares? Do you know how lucky you are? Shit...how many 6 foot 4 black men you know that looks like an Adonis, fucks like a porn star, and is filthy rich?"Janet answered, "Cause if you know where they are; point me in that fucking direction."

Tracy shrugged her shoulder, "He does have some relatives and friends I haven't met yet...so who knows. Which leads me to the other thing I wanted to talk about, which of course is the wedding. And you know you both are my closest and best friends. And I can't pick one of you, so I want you both to be my co-maid of honors."

Janet and Amy started to tear up. No words had to be said. They were honored and just nodded before the three of them stood up in their short dresses and high heels and gave each other a hug. A few of the restaurants patrons got excellent views of their firm asses and thigh high stockings and garter straps.

"We are going to make sure you have your dream wedding. Just like we talked about growing up." Janet said

But as anyone who has ever planned a wedding knows, sometimes things don't go as planned and you don't always get what you want.

A FEW DAYS LATER...

"Just calm down...Breathe." Janet waited as the person on the other line followed her instructions. "Now tell me what happened."

"Everything is fucked." Tracy replied.

"What do you mean? It's only been a couple of days." asked Janet.

Tracy thought for a second before replying, "Well let's see, my parents and family object because of the whole black thing. And so they are refusing to pay for any of the wedding."

"But isn't Lex rich?" Janet inquired.

"Yea, but a lot of his money is tied up right now. So we're working on half my planned budget. I'll be lucky to have my wedding at a fast food place." Tracy fired back shooting down that idea.

Janet tried to calm her friend down, "Don't overreact. We can figure those things out. Don't worry."

Tracy was not in the mood. She heard a beep on her phone, "Hold on, I have another call...Shit it's the Plaza. I have to take this...be right back."

While on hold, Janet looked at her phone and clicked a few buttons before finding the text conversation she was having with Amy. She wrote that they needed to talk. It was a level 5 emergency on the Tracy front. She clicked send, just as the phone came alive with screams and tears.

"My fucking date is taken and they won't negotiate shit. This wedding is all ruined already." Tracy cried.

Before Janet could even respond, Tracy had already hung up.

In one swift motion; Janet grabbed her purse and was out the door in a blaze. You could literally feel the wind blow past as she sped down the hallway, her five inch heels clacking all the way.

A little bit later, Janet was storming down the street screaming into her phone, "Go check on Tracy. I'll be there in a bit. I just have to make one quick stop."

She hung up the phone and looked up at the skyscraper in front of her. The sign read "The Plaza" and she headed in.

Janet was greeted by a hotel employee who asked her if he could help her today. She replied pointedly, "Yes, I'd like to speak with the person in charge of booking weddings."

The hotel employee kindly said, "That would be Mr. Everhard. If you would take a seat, I'll have him come down right away." as he gestured to a comfortable and very feng shui looking seating area with expensive looking furniture.

MOMENTS LATER...

Mr. Everhard turned the corner and found the hotel employee that had called for him. He asked him who was looking for him and the hotel employee pointed towards a beautiful Asian woman sitting seductively on a couch in the waiting area. As he slowly walked over, he made eye contact with the stunning lady and cracked a smile. She was jaw-droppingly sexy. A purple ruffled one strap dress clung to her body like a glove and showed off her amazing figure. As she stood up to greet him; he noticed her extremely high matching purple colored heels that accentuated her amazing legs, which were wrapped in black satin. As he got closer, he got a better view of her angelic face and thought to himself, "Some guy is a lucky son of a bitch for getting to marry that piece of ass."

Meanwhile, Janet was sizing him up just the same. He looked to be around 40, but in good shape. He definitely aged well like certain famous middle aged white men. His fashionably styled salty blond hair, blended nicely with his piercing blue eyes and nice tan. He was dressed in an expensive suit and she thought to herself, "That'll work."

They exchanged quick greetings, as Mr. Everhard invited her to come to his office to talk further.

On the way there, Janet mentioned the couple that he met with the prior day, and he said he vaguely remembered them. They made some small talk as Janet refreshed his memory and Mr. Everhard quickly recalled the couple and the issues involved with their planning. Soon enough, Janet found herself in Mr. Everhard's luxurious and comfy office.

Closing the door behind him, Mr. Everhard spoke as he walked to his chair behind his neatly organized desk. "I'm sorry maam. As I said to your friend yesterday. We just can't accommodate the date as we are already booked. We offered her some alternative dates, but she was very specific on that date. So I recommended some other very good venues for her to check out and that was the end of the discussion." As he finished his sentence, he calmly sat down in his chair and reclined back comfortably.

Janet had listened patiently, but now it was her turn to lead the conversation.

"That's not going to work. That date is very important to my friend. It's her good luck date. They met on that date. Got engaged on that date. And they are going to get married on that date in this hotel." She started as she hiked up her dress, revealing her thigh high stocking tops. "You see Mr. Everhard, she is my best friend and I promised her I would do everything I could to make her dream wedding come true." Janet continued as she reached underneath her dress and slid her thong down her stocking covered legs revealing her shaved pussy. She stepped out of her panties, stretched them to slide over her high heels, and bunched them up in her hand as she slowly made her way around his desk."Now you are going to tell that other couple that they have to change their date..." she let the sentence hang in the air to make sure he got the point, "...and give that date to my friend...and you're going to give her your best deal ever." Janet finished off her tease with a lift of her sexy ass on top of the desk in front of him. She crossed her stocking covered legs slowly and gave him a quick flash of her sweet unshaven Asian pussy. She smiled and nodded asking if they were on the same page.

"I'm sorry maam..." Mr. Everhard started, but Janet cut him off quickly before he could finish his sentence as she shoved her panties into his mouth causing him to gag.

Janet ran a finger down the buttons of his shirt and past his belt, "I'm sorry is not what I want to hear Mr. EverHARD." She placed an added emphasis on the last two syllables of his last name as her hand massaged his crotch. "I want to hear YES." She added as she began to slowly unbuckle and then unzip his pants.

Mr. Everhard stayed motionless. Saliva soaked the panties stuffed in his mouth as a little drool slipped out. He let the sexy woman continue her games as she pulled down his pants and let his aching cock breathe. It was already rock hard and standing at its fullest attention. Janet reached out to remove the panties from his mouth as he took a hard gulp.

"Now Mr. Everhard, do we have an understanding?" Janet asked as she slowly ran her hands up and down his stiff cock.

All the man could do was nod his head and muster out a soft "yes".

"Good" Janet replied before she bent down and swallowed his cock full. She stuffed as much of his seven inch cock into her mouth and held it for as long as she could before she released gasping for breath.

"Mmmm...your cock definitely lives up to the second part of your name. Let's see if it lives up to the whole part." And with those last teasing words, Janet slyly slid over to Mr. Everhard's right side and bent over the armrest of the chair while spreading her legs shoulder width apart. She went back to work and devoured his cock as she strategically posed to give him a great view of her ass and the stockings running down her legs. She knew Mr. Everhard was enjoying the sight just as much as her wet mouth around his cock.

Mr. Everhard couldn't resist as he reached out to caress Janet's smooth, tight little ass and give her a hard slap as she worked her tongue and mouth around the head of his cock. His hands found the soft satin of her stocking covered thighs and found a home there as he just leaned back and enjoyed the magical blowjob that she was giving him.

There was no softness or intimacy to it. She was like a caged animal attacking his cock. Her lips sealed around the shaft and only went up and down it, never releasing it from her mouth. Her left hand fondled and massaged his balls in a rhythmic, cohesive motion to her mouth, while her right hand was between her spread legs gently rubbing her pussy.

Mr. Everhard couldn't hold the excitement in anymore. He arched his back, purposely shoving his cock deeper into her mouth, and let out a loud screaming moan. "Oh, fuck yea."

But she was not deterred. She didn't gag or reflex back. She just kept on sucking, harder and faster, making loud wet sucking noises between her muffled moans.

Janet kept this up for over ten minutes; alternating from between licking his balls, sucking the tip like a suction while jerking the base, and swallowing his cock whole. Finally she came up for a break, a rope of saliva attaching his cock to her lips.

"Wow, I guess you do live up to your name Mr. Everhard. Most guys would have cum by now." Janet nodded impressed.

"I'm not like most guys. And I got one more secret for you..." Mr. Everhard spoke softly as he leaned forward to give Janet a sloppy tongue fueled kiss on her open mouth. Their tongues intertwined before he pulled away and leaned over to whisper in her ear "...you're not the first little slut to come in here to try this."

Then in one swift motion, his hands chocked around her neck as he stood up until his body was pressed against hers. He then pushed her backwards onto his desk sending her sprawled out with her heels in the air. Mr. Everhard caught her legs with each hand and held them spread wide and slid his body into the open space. Wasting no time, he violently slammed his cock into her pussy to the hilt. He expected her to cry out in pain. He got off on that sound. But she didn't whimper or make any of the usual cries of pain that most of the other girls did. He was half surprised, but he washed those thoughts out of his head and began rapidly pounding his cock into her pussy as she screamed loudly in delight. She moaned and groaned, even urging him to fuck her harder, telling him how much she loved his big cock. Again, he was caught off guard, causing him mild confusion. Usually the girls just screamed for him to stop. This was the first time any of the girls seemed to like it...and that just angered and excited him even more.

"You stupid little cunts think you can just come in here with your tight pussies and make me do what you want?" He taunted her as he fucked her harder and harder causing him to break a sweat in his still worn clothes.

Janet took each thrust with a smile. She screamed and moaned simultaneously, her mouth constantly open as if she were unable to close it. She managed to stop screaming for a second and blurt out, "I'm sorry Mr. Everhard. I guess you'll just have to teach my tight Asian pussy a lesson."

Now Mr. Everhard was taken completely off guard. He stopped mid thrust with his cock still halfway insider her and thought to himself, "This slut is crazy. She's actually enjoying this?" The thought alone made his balls fill up.

This was the moment Mr. Everhard lost the upper hand. He just didn't know it yet. Janet seized the moment and reached her hands back until she got a good hold of the edge of the desk. Using it as leverage, she pushed her body into his; sliding her pussy back and forth over his throbbing cock...she was now fucking him.

As Mr. Everhard snapped out of his shock, he tried to regain control by throwing her legs up, placing her calves on his shoulders and reaching down to grab a hold of her waist. He picked up where he left and plowed into her pussy relentlessly and with no regard. A look of anger and determination on his face, he was going to make her cum and beg if he had to break her in half with his cock.

But she took it all with the same smile on her face as she barked out loud cries of encouragement.

"Fuck Me Mr. Everhard.", she screamed repeatedly.

"Harder." She shouted repeatedly.

"Teach my pussy a lesson." She cried out over and over.

Mr. Everhard tried his hardest to do as she asked, thrusting his hips harder and faster. He slammed his body into hers with body shaking force...each thrust making loud slapping sounds as his sweaty body crashed into hers. Sweat poured down his face matching the wetness in her pussy. He looked down at his cock entering and exiting her pussy as a pool of creamy white fluid filled around the base of his cock. The sight caused him to slow down and he realized he was gasping for air and tiring himself out.

"Oh, don't stop Mr. Everhard. "Janet pleaded. "I haven't learned my lesson yet." She looked up at him with a devious look in her eye as she pushed back into him so that his entire cock was in her again. She then squeezed and flexed her pussy muscles around his cock and jerked her body back and forth, her pussy squeezed his cock so tight that he almost lost his load. Mr. Everhard was so close to cumming that he had to jump back and force his cock out of her tight pussy or else risk exploding inside her.

He fell back into his chair gasping for air and slapping his cock trying to numb it and hold his cum in. But she was unyielding. Janet jumped off the desk, fresh with energy. She pounced on him, straddling him like a mechanical bull. She was just as sweaty as he was. Her pussy was soaking wet. Her asshole, thighs, and stocking tops were caked and coated with a mixture of both of their sex juices. She grabbed hold of his aching hard cock and lifted her body up, digging her heels into the wooden floor, until her pussy was hovering just over his cock.

Janet pushed his cock back inside her and then sat down on his lap making his cock disappear. She leaned into Mr. Everhard's ear and whispered, "I have a secret for you.", while she squeezed her pussy muscles around his cock. Mr. Everhard grimaced in agony and ecstasy as Janet continued to speak softly in his ear, "I'm not like those other sluts. I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT."

Gyrating her hips back and forth over his cock, she was squeezing him harder and harder, "Now Mr. Everhard, you're going to tell that other happy couple that has my friend's date that unfortunately they are going to have to reschedule." She squeezed harder and gyrated faster to drive home her point.

Mr. Everhard was in pain from his cock being squeezed like a vise. He was so close to cumming. And worse of all...he had met his match. He blurted out, "I can't".

"Wrong answer." Janet yelled as she switched gears and was now bouncing up and down on his lap, slamming her pussy down on his cock.

"Oh fuck." Mr. Everhard screamed. "I'm going to fucking cum."

And just when he was about to explode, Janet jumped off and left his cock hanging in the air. Janet then leaned in and gave him a hard, bite on his ear...drawing blood. The shock and pain from the attack made his mind forget about how close he was to cumming. He instinctively held his ear with his hand and cursed at Janet.

"I can do this all day Mr. EVERHARD. The choice is up to you. You can either cum wherever you want to...or trust me...it only gets more painful."

He didn't believe her. So she climbed back on his cock and rode him again until he was about to cum, and then bit his other ear. This time even harder, taking a chunk of skin with it. He still wouldn't give way, so the third time she bounced on his cock even harder and bit his nose. She was right, each time was worse and he was about to lose him mind.

12