Slutty Bridesmaids Ch. 03

Story Info
It's the big day and the bridesmaids have some games to play.
5.7k words
4.43
51.1k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: The Wedding Day

The eve of Tracy's wedding was finally here and the soon to be married couple planned a small rehearsal/thank you dinner for the wedding party. Nothing crazy. Just a nice intimate dinner for the best man and the co-maids of honor.

It was just past 7pm and Janet was in the bathroom air drying, putting the finishing touches on her hair and makeup. She looked in the mirror and admired the image she saw in the reflection. She was the just the perfect mix of sexy and cute. She left her bathroom, still air drying, and headed for her gigantic walk in closet. She scanned her wall of dresses and stopped at her brand new body hugging white, strapless mini-dress. She figured she couldn't wear white tomorrow, so might as well wear it tonight. Since it was a warm October night, Janet kept her thigh high stockings in the drawer and showed off her remarkable bare legs. The final touch was the shoes and she was overseeing her expansive shoe closet debating between the nude Jimmy Choo peep toe pumps or a summery, bright pink pair of Louboutin platform pumps. She spent a solid minute staring at the two shoes when suddenly the door bell rang. With shoes still in hand, Janet went to answer the door. She figured it was either Amy or Tracy coming to get her for the dinner, but she was surprised when she looked through the peep hole and saw it was an older looking black man dressed impeccably in an expensive European suit. Janet stared for a few seconds too long.

"I know you're in there. I can tell you're looking through the peep hole. Open the door Janet." The man yelled as he banged on the door.

Janet was confused, "Who are you and what do you want?"

"My name is Dr. Michaels." The man answered.

"I don't know a Dr. Michaels." Janet shot back.

"Yea, well that didn't stop you from stealing my daughter's wedding date." He fired back.

Janet gasped. She remembered what happened with the wedding venue. She never knew the guy's name, but could piece two and two together. But how did he know it was her...let alone find her. She opened the door a crack, while keeping the chain locked, and peered through the sliver of light, "I don't know what you're talking about. You must have the wrong person. Please leave." Janet said firmly as she tried to close the door, but the man wedged his foot in the opening.

"Oh, I think I have the right person. Mr. Everhard told me. You remember him don't you?" The man continued.

"I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Please leave now. I'm calling the police." Janet screamed back. "I have my phone right here. I'm calling now. It's ringing."

"Stop. Stop. Janet don't call the police." Cried out a familiar voice from the hallway. Janet recognized the voice as Tracy's.

"Tracy? What the fuck is going on?" Janet yelled through the crack of the doorway.

"We were just playing. It was a joke. This is Lex' Uncle, Wesley. He's the best man." Tracy blurted out in a rushed voice.

It took a minute for Janet to figure it out. Then she started busting out laughing. "Oh shit. You almost had me. I was like what the hell...how the hell did he find me?"

Tracy and Wesley joined in on the laughter as Janet opened the door. Lex and Amy were also out in the hallway and they were laughing hysterically. Janet gave Tracy a big hug, and shook hands with and exchanged formal introductions with Wesley. She checked him out the entire time she was shaking his hand. He looked mature, like he was in his late 40's or early 50's, but in good shape and could pass for 5-10 years younger. He was a fairly tall man, standing well over six feet, with a bald head and chiseled features. Janet's pussy buzzed as thoughts of her lips around his black cock danced in her head.

"C'mon, put your shoes on. We're late for dinner." Tracy joked.

Janet quickly decided to go with the nude peep toe pumps and the five of them rushed off to dinner. And it was a beautiful dinner: Wonderful restaurant, great food, excellent service. Lex gave a fantastic speech; thanking everyone, talking about the moment, and how happy he was. It brought tears to the girls'eyes. And Uncle Wesley turned out to be quite the charmer, flirting with Janet and Amy all night.

Not wanting to take any chances, Lex and Tracy called it an early night as soon as the bill was paid. Amy, Janet, and Wesley decided to stay at the bar for a little while. They all were getting along fabulously for people who had just met. Wesley told them about how he raised Lex and helped him start his business. How he was like a father figure, since Lex's real dad was never in the picture. Janet and Amy told him how the three of them were the best of friends and practically family.

The night flowed perfectly as the three members of the wedding party drank, laughed, and danced the evening away. Wesley charmed them both with his wit and humor. The girls tantalized him with their sexy bodies, pretty faces, and cute giggles.

Wanting to get some sleep before tomorrow's long day, the three decided to call it an early night around 1:30am. The girls especially had to be up early for hair and makeup, so the threesome hailed a cab and told the driver to make three stops.

Amy's apartment was closest, so she got dropped off first. She gave Janet a hug bye and then hugged and gave Wesley a kiss on the cheek, whispering seductively into his ear that she would see him tomorrow.

Wesley simply responded, "I can't wait."

As soon as Amy was safely inside, the cab headed off to Janet's apartment. On the drive there Wesley and Janet continued to touch each other seductively and stare into each other's eyes and smile. She ran her hand over his muscular chest and bald head. His hand was caressing her bare inner thigh.

"So is it true?" Wesley asked. Janet pretended to not know what he was talking about. So he asked in a clearer manner, "The thing with the wedding guy. Did you really...convince...him to change the date?"

Janet smiled mischievously with a look in her eye, "I may have. I can be very convincing when I want something."

"You must be a very good friend." Wesley added.

Janet leaned in to his ear as her hand moved down his belly button towards his crotch and whispered, "I am. I'm also a...HORNY...FUCKING...BLACK COCK SLUT." She said the last three words extra slow for added emphasis.

As if perfectly planned, the taxi pulled over right in front of Janet's apartment mere seconds later. Janet's hand stopped right around Wesley's belly button before she pulled it away and giggled. As she opened the door to leave, she seductively said, "I'll see you tomorrow Uncle Wesley." And just like that she was gone and Wesley was left with a massive hard on. He stared as Janet erotically sauntered her way to her building, giving him a great view of her phenomenal ass as she walked away.

The cab drove off and Wesley was suddenly very much looking forward to the next day. Meanwhile, Janet and Amy had some plans of their own.

THE BIG DAY...

The plan was to be at Tracy's parent's house no later than 11:30am. Not daring to be late, it was only 10:44am and Wesley and Lex were already cruising in Lex's brand new BMW SUV on their way to the house.

"You ready man?" Wesley asked.

Lex smiles, "I couldn't be more ready."

The weather was funky and it was pretty cool outside, so Lex cranked up the heat as a little Bruno Mars played on the radio.

"So what is this games stuff again?" Wesley inquired.

"Just some Asian custom that Tracy wants us to do. Basically the bridesmaids greet us at the door. They make us do these challenges before they let me in to see Trace." Lex responded.

"Like what?" Wesley asked.

Lex shrugged, "I don't know...embarrassing shit. Like run around the block in your underwear or do pushups in the middle of the street. Stuff like that."

"Sounds funs." Wesley quipped. He didn't really care to talk about it. He just wanted to somehow flip the conversation to Amy and Janet. "Bro, you weren't kidding about the bridesmaids. They are ridiculously hot. I'm surprised you didn't try to fuck them all."

"Hey, Tracy is one sexy woman too." Lex defended his soon to be wife.

"Oh, no doubt. You're a lucky man. But Amy...ohhhh....dammmn...those fucking glasses...and Janet...shhhhiiiittttt. She's on a whole nother level."Wesley reacted with crazy hand gestures.

"Oh, I've thought about it. No doubt." Lex smirked.

About 30 minutes and a little traffic later, Lex turned the corner onto Tracy's parents block. The streets are wide open and he pulls the car head first right in front of the house behind the parked range rover limousine.

The two tuxedoed clad men jump out of the car and calmly stride towards the door. They walk past the limo, but the driver is nowhere to be seen. It's Lex's big day, so he takes the lead. Nearing the front door, Lex takes the couple of steps leading up to the porch in one long stride and reaches out for the doorbell. They wait a few seconds as behind the closed door, rattling of voices and the click clack of high heels can be heard.

"They're here...ready?" a woman's eager voice is heard behind the door. In a matter of seconds, the door swings opens and standing behind the screen door is Janet looking absolutely stunning. She's dressed in a short peach colored bridesmaid dress with a halter top tied around her neck. The hem of the dress stops right around her mid-thigh and her shapely legs are covered in sheer matching peach colored stockings that flow all the way down to her sexy, silverish-colored, open toed high heel sandals with a small bow across the front. Her makeup and hair are done flawlessly and she is absolutely breathtaking.

Janet unlocks and pushes open the screen door and steps out onto the porch. Following behind her is Amy dressed in the same dress, stockings and heels. Her makeup and hair look like perfection as well. The only difference is she's still wearing her patented "I want to cum on your" horn rimmed glasses.

The two ladies step out just enough to let the screen door close behind them. They block the entrance like two bouncers.

"Hello ladies", Lex greets them warmly.

Janet coldly replies, "You guys are late."

Lex apologizes even though he knows they aren't late, "Sorry...there was some traffic."

Amy and Janet exchange looks. Amy nods and Janet begins her pre-planned speech, "OK, let's get started then. Tracy has told us to not let you in until you have earned it. And let me tell you...she looks fantastic. So first thing you boys have to do is...tell us how pretty we look."

"That's easy." Lex begins, "You girls look magnificent."

Wesley adds, "Yea, you both are looking fine."

Amy yawns exaggeratingly, as Janet holds her arms out in a disappointed gesture, "C'mon boys, you can do better than that."

Lex exaggerates back, "You ladies look absolutely stunning. Breathtaking. Your dress is perfect. And those shoes are incredibly sexy. You two would stop traffic. You two could start a war." Now he's on a roll now and spitting out compliments, "You two should get arrested for looking that good. You two would make a gay man straight. You two would make a dying man come back to life..."

Janet and Amy are still unimpressed. They looked away pretending to be unconvinced.

Wesley is starting to get annoyed and inpatient; so he busts out, "Fine, you girls look so good my dick is hard."

Lex shakes his head, while Amy laughs out loud and covers her mouth.

Janet and Amy exchange a glance; Amy shrugs as Janet responds, "Works for me. OK, next challenge. Now give us your best pick up line."

Lex looks at Wesley like he doesn't know what they were talking about. "Bro, I don't know. I don't use pick up lines. I usually just introduce myself and talk. No corny pick up lines needed."

Wesley shrugs his shoulders, "Don't look at me. It's been a while since I've been in the game."

Janet taps the toes of her high heeled shoes as they wait impatiently for an answer.

Lex whips out his phone and searches for "best pick up lines". He throws out a few ones he's reading; highlighted by, "Are you from Tennessee, because you're the only ten I see.", "If I said you had a great body, would you hold it against me?", and "Is there a Ninja in your dress, because your ass is kicking?"

Janet fakes a yawn as Amy exaggeratingly looks at her watch and pretends to be blasé.

Finally, Lex is out of suggestions. He looks over at Wesley for help. Wesley shrugs his shoulders again and blurts out the first thing that comes to mind, "Baby, you're so beautiful and sexy I just want to bend you over and lick your pussy raw."

Lex looks at Wesley like "What the fuck?", but Amy and Janet have a more interested look on their faces.

"You're one dirty old man, aren't you Uncle Wesley?" Amy comments.

"Oh no...I'm not that old." Wesley jokes.

Janet pretends to be upset, "You know. You're not doing a good job as Best Man. I don't think we're going to let either of you in unless you start to impress us."

Wesley matter of factly says, "Well, if I was an old dirty man, I would respond to that by saying...you want me to impress you, why don't we step into the back of the limo and I'll show you something IMPRESSIVE."

Janet looks over at Amy who gives her the "You know what you have to do" look.

"OK, bring it." Janet fires back as she steps off the porch, walks past the two hulking men and darts towards the parked limo. Wesley looks over at Lex who gives him the nod of approval.

"Well, are you coming or are you all talk." Janet yells out towards Wesley. Wesley starts to unbutton his tuxedo jacket and catches up with Janet who is opening the door and halfway into the limo already.

Soon enough, Wesley is in the limo as well and closing the door behind him. Wesley spans the large and comfy limo and finds Janet is already seated along the long end of the backseat.

"We'll...I'm waiting. IMPRESS ME." Janet makes a face as she crosses her legs. She purposely hikes her dress up just enough so that he can make out the tops of her stockings, which are being held up by a matching peach colored garter strap.

Wesley takes a seat next to her, "Oh don't worry baby. I'm going to impress you and then some." With those words; he slowly removes his tuxedo jacket, then un-buckles his belt, un-buttons his pants, and unzips just enough to reveal the large bulge aching to be let out of his black boxer briefs.

"Still waiting." Janet coos seductively.

Finally, Wesley pulls down him boxer briefs and unleashes his massive 9 ½ inch cock. He sits there with his hands gesturing towards his crotch, proudly showing off his big cock.

Janet gasps and covers her mouth. "Is that it?"

Wesley doesn't respond as he leans in and gives Janet a long, hard kiss on the mouth. Janet's hand has already found Wes' cock and is slowly jerking it up and down. They continue to kiss passionately without escaping for a breath, as Wesley reaches behind Janet and unties the bow holding up the halter top of her bridesmaid dress. He lets the top of the dress fall off as Janet's wonderfully perky "C" cup tits pop out. Now Wesley was the one impressed as he grabs a handful of each breast. There moans and groans have escalated into full on growls as Janet is now jerking his cock even faster and harder as Wesley leans down to suck on her erect nipples. At the same time, his hands reach down to push apart Janet's legs to find that she is pantyless underneath her dress. His hands continue on until they have found her sweet, unshaven pussy. His fingers gently massage her clit and pussy lips as they discover she is already damp from all the foreplay.

"Mmmm...I've been dreaming of your cock all night and day." Janet whispers into his ear.

Wesley takes the cue and slides down between Janet's legs. He pushes up her dress around her waist as Janet sits back on the comfortable leather couch and spreads her legs wide. Wesley begins to eagerly lap up her pussy, starting by taking long licks from her asshole all the way up to her clit and back down. He repeats the motion several times, until he switches his attention on her clit as she moans and pants with excitement. Wesley quickens his pace as he applies more pressure on her clit, while rubbing his fingers back and forth over her pussy lips. Janet moans loudly and begs for him to fuck her as Wesley kicks it up a few notches and starts to slather her pussy with his saliva, drooling down her pussy leaving a wet stain on the leather couch. His middle finger has now found its way deep inside her wet pussy as she begins to scream louder and louder, begging for him to please fuck her. But Wesley is busy finger fucking her while still licking her clit. He continues to double the pleasure as she is repeatedly shouting out "Oh god" and "I'm going to cum". The words drive Wesley into overdrive as he's determined to make her cum. Her pussy is so wet that each jab of his finger creates a squishy sound. Her clit is so swollen that he's now practically sucking on it. Janet lets out a loud "Ahhhhh"as her body tenses up and shakes violently. Proud of himself, Wesley backs away as Janet curses out from the orgasmic high. "Are you impressed yet?" he asks her.

"Fuck yes. That was amazing." Janet replies.

"I don't know. You don't sound impressed. I guess I'm going to try harder." Wesley jokes as he maneuvers and contorts his body into position. With his knees on the floor, his head almost hitting the roof, Wes lines his cock up with her soaking wet pussy and pushes the cock head in. Her pussy is so warm and wet that his thick cock head fits in perfectly.

"No. I want to suck your cock." Janet begs.

"Don't worry; there will be plenty of time for that later after I make you cum again." Wesley remarks confidently as he pushes his cock all the way inside of her.

"Fuck...your cock is so big." Janet states as she looks him dead in the eye, "You're going to fuck up my hair and makeup."

"That's the plan." Wesley says as he is already busy working his hips back and forth, taking long, deep plunges into Janet's pussy.

Janet grips the leather couch tightly as she feels the full weight and force of Wes' massive cock. "Oh my god, you're so deep."

Wesley picks up the pace and starts to pound into her hard and fast. Each thrust slapping his body against her ass and thighs, causing her tits to shake much to his enjoyment. He fucks harder and harder, trying to make her titties shake beyond physical allowance.

The pleasure emanating from her pussy is making Janet scream at the top of her lungs. "Yes...yes...yes...Right there...Don't stop...Right there...Don't stop."

Wesley obliges by repeatedly and precisely hitting that spot with each hard thrust. Janet can't take it any longer as she almost rips the leather upholstery off the couch with her finger nails. Her body is spasming wickedly as she cums a second time in less than ten minutes.

Outside, Amy has her ear pressed against the limo. She's been listening to the whole fuck marathon as Lex has already gone inside the house. After a few seconds of calm, the limo starts to rock again. Amy can hear the wild screams of passion coming from her friends' mouth and she begins to get jealous. She decides she deserves to be impressed to, so she opens up the door and pops her head in.

"Hey, share the cock." Amy says.

From Amy's point of view, Wesley and Janet are on their sides spooning. Wesley is on the inside playing the big spoon, while Janet is closest to Amy playing the little spoon. Wesley has a firm grip of Janet's tits as his knees are wedged in between Janet's legs holding one in the air so high that her high heel is almost touching the roof. Amy's eyes bulge at the sight of his massive black cock hammering back and forth into Janet's tight Asian pussy.

12