SmackDown Lust: Dawn's Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul kneels behind Dawn and presses his thick cock against Dawn's pussy. He pushes forward slowly, and as soon as he enters her completly, he starts to thrust in sequence with the bobbing of Dawn's head. He places his hands on her hips, and continues the equal pace. Kidman lies there on the floor again in bliss, as Dawn again works her magic on his cock. From where he lies he can see London trying to keep with Dawn's pace. Dawn realizing this, increases her speed on Kidman's cock as a moan escapes his lips. Dawn twirls the head of Kidman's cock around with tongue. His cock his is now, once again, moist with her saliva. Dawn takes more of Kidman's cock into her mouth as she bobs her head quicking on Kidman's long shaft, she slurps and sucks his cock with intense speed. London sees Dawn picking up the pace, and decides to surpass her.

Increasing the speed of his thrusts, London grips Dawn's thighs to pull her back each time he thrusts forward. His actions as the effect of Dawn almost losing Kidman's cock from her mouth, and her hair now is covering her face. Kidman looks at Dawn as is slightly disappointed that he can't see Dawn's face on his cock, uses a hand to move the hair out of her face. With Kidman's cock already out of her mouth, she decides to change things up a bit, and starts to slowly move her wet, warm tongue against Kidman's shaft. London continues to fuck Dawn's sweet pussy. Using all his weight, he thrusts harder into her, pushing her foward which causes Dawn to deep throat Kidman's cock when she reaches the top of Kidman's shaft.

After deep throating Kidman's cock for a few moments, Dawn pulls Kidman's cock out of her mouth, she then places her tongue back on Kidman's cock, but this time on his ball sack. Dawn flicks Kidman's balls with her tongue. She then suddenly stops as she has an idea. She smirks and pulls her head away from Kidman's cock. She looks back at London giving him yet again another order "Paul stop!"

London stops instantly and pulls out of Dawn. All three of there bodies are covered in sweat. Dawn looks at both men's cock. Both are slick and wet, but both are throbbing, almost to the point they might explode. Dawn smiles inwardly, as her skills have kept both men from cumming. Dawn moves away from London and crawls over to Kidman. Dawn then gently mounts and straddles herself ontop of Kidman's long, throbbing cock. Dawn places her hands on Kidman's sweaty chest as he places her hand on his hips. Dawn leans down kissing his neck and then gently nibbles on his neck. Dawn starts to gyrate and move her hips up and down on Kidman's cock, taking his cock deep into her extremely wet pussy. Kidman looks up at Dawn's face, as she takes full use of Kidman's long cock. Moving up and down slowly to feel each inch enter and exit her. London stands behind her, mezmerized completly. Dawn starts to pick up a little speed, driving herself down onto Kidman's cock, and Kidman himself starts to buck his hips a bit to driver deeper up into her. London watches even more closely as she puts both hands on Kidman's chest and starts to grind heavily on his dick.

Dawn starts bouncing up and down on Kidman's cock with amazing speed, coming down hard on Kidman's, making smacking sounds as Dawn makes impact on Kidman's cock. Dawn startsgrinding her pussy sharpingly against Kidman cock as she moans in extacy. Dawn rides Kidman's cock, like no other cock she has before. Dawn gradually slows down her pace and glances back at London "Shove your cock in my ass now!"

London needs no further invitation and shoves his thick cock in her ass without any hesistation, pushing himself in as far as he could go. Dawn screams and mixture of pleasure and pain, as London's cock is thicker than any she has had. After a few moments to settle into the new situation, all three start to move in unison. With the pressure of London's thick cock inside of her ass, it makes her bounce up and down quickly on Kidman's cock, coming down on his cock harder each. The room is filed with lust and passion as three start moaning, sweating, and breathing heavily. Wanting more, Dawn sets her hands on the floor above Kidman's shoulder and starts pushing down on Kidman and back on London. With her head just above Kidman's, she her hair falls down covering part of their faces.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah!" Dawn moans, then the yells out commanding the two horny Cruiserweight "Stop!"

Both men stop, but leave their cocks in her. Dawn wipes some sweat from her face. All three of their bodies are shining in the light because of all the sweat.

Dawn tries catching her breath "Ohh...uhh....ok...boys...I..want you to... uhh...switch" Dawn rolls her eyes back in the amount of pleasure she was just in.

Paul pulls out first, slowly, and then helps Dawn off of Kidman's cock. Kidman now holds Dawn up as London lies on the floor. Dawn roughly mounts London's cock, and takes it all in one shot. Kidman then spreads her ass cheeks and thrusts his cock deep into asshole. Dawn takes it easier than London's, for it's not as thick. The lust-filled Diva changes her plan from before they switched, this time pushing back on Kidman, then down on London.

The vixen Diva, Dawn moan loudly in pleasure "Ohhhhhh yeah.." Dawn then changes her mind again, and commands "Boys I want you to fucking dominate!"

London and Kidman both instantly look at each other shocked and surprised. London and Kidman grabs Dawn's hips, and nod to each other. First London lifts and pushes Dawn back onto Kidman's cock, who pulls. Then Kidman pushes Dawn forward and down, as London pulls, giving Dawn the feeling of both cocks in her equally. Dawn relaxes completely, letting both mind perfect their timing. Once they find a rhythm, they begin to also thrust into her. Dawn closes her eyes moaing "Ohhhhhhh yessss!!!"

Dawn places her hand down on London's sweaty chest as she enjoys the feeling of being double penetrated by Kidman and London. As both men continue their efforts, Dawn's body starts to spasm a bit as she lets out a power moan, as she finally cums from the double assault on her body. Dawn bites her bottom lips moaning in extacy as she releases a load of cum onto London's cock, which is on the brink of exploding, as is Kidman's cock.

"I want to spray your face, Dawn," moans London, feeling the warmth of Dawn's cum on his cock drives him to the brink, but he's able to hold off just a bit.

"Me... too..." adds Kidman.

Dawn looks at both men as they continue to driver in and out of her. "You two talk.. ohh... too... much." Dawn moans some more, "I like men of action..."

Hearing this both men pull out of Dawn Marie slowly. They pick her up and sit her on the bench, and start jacking their rods. Dawn licks her lips in anticipation of feeling her new charges cum on her her face. After a few moments, both men shoot their loads on Dawn's face. She slides off the bench, and onto her knees. She opens her mouth, and both men act instantly and try to aim for her gullett, but most of their cum lands on her face and hair. Dawn takes London's cock and sucks it clean slowly, then Kidman's, making sure that she got all of it. Dawn wipes the cums off her face and swallows it down in mouth.

Dawn, Kidman, and London lay the floor sexually drained and woren out. All three soaking in sweat and trying to catch their breath "Ohhh.... god... that...was....so...amazing.." Dawn comments impressed with the work of Kidman and London.

Kidman and London smile at each other, both knowing that this could be the best move of their carears. Dawn leans over to London and kisses him, then over the Kidman.

"Like I said earlier... you two have tons of potentinal," Says Dawn. "And not just in the ring."

Dawn lays down in between London and Kidman on the floor resting, the three are still completely nude. Kidman closing remembering this experience that he'll never forget. Suddenly the lockerroom door opens and in walks the beautiful and sexy SmackDown Diva, Torrie Wilson.

"Hey Bil....." Torrie stops mid-sentence seeing her husband, Billy Kidman, naked laying on the floor with Dawn Marie.

Kidman awakens and is shocked to see his wife, Torrie standing in the doorway. Torrie glares at Kidman folding arms, she's so pissed to the point she can't cry. Kidman tries to stumble to his feet, as Torrie storms out of the lockerroom slamming the door. Kidman stumbles once again trying to quickly dress himself in his clothes

"No! Tor..it's not what it looks like. Torrie come on!" Kidman calls out, trying to get his wife, Torrie, to come back to the lockerroom.

12