Smackdown Lust: Torrie's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torrie then takes one of Rey's balls into her mouth and starts gently sucking. Rey moves his tounge from her clit, and pushes it into her pussy. Torrie starts to grind her pussy against his tounge now as Rey starts to lick her inside. Rey puts his hands on her ass, and starts to rub and squeeze her ass checks in sequence with his tounge. Torrie moans, but her moans are muffled with one of Rey's balls in her mouth. Torrie then opens her mouth wide and takes Rey's ball inside of her mouth as she starts sucking with intensity on Rey's ball sack.

Rey decideds to add a little something to his efforts on Torrie. He takes two of fingers and pushes them into her pussy, getting them wet in her juices. Once satisfied, he reaches over and pushes them into her asshole, and starts to move them in and out. Torrie releases his balls from her mouth and starts to really grind against his tounge even more.

"Ohhhhhh yeahh Rey!!!" Torrie moans out loudly, no longer hold in her moans. Torrie closes her eyes letting Rey licking her delicious pussy, she continues to moan loudly in lust and extacy. "Rey, I need your cock in me again."

Torrie climbs off of Rey, and lies on the floor, legs spread. Rey quickly gets off the bench and pracitcally plows his cock into Torrie as soon as he gets on top of her. She then wraps her arms and legs around her, pulling him deeper into her sweet pussy. He starts with a hard, fast pace, and with the amount of force his using, they start to slide across the smooth gym floor. Torrie holds onto Rey's strong arms as he drives her continue deeper into her pussy. Torrie wraps her legs tighter around Rey's waist and pulls him down close to her as Rey continues to give it his all. With her arms pulling him deeping, Torrie starts screaming and moaning. "Sssh... you gotta keep it down."

Rey kisses her and pushes his tounge into her mouth, massaging her tounge with his. She continues to moan as she returns the lustful kiss. Torrie kisses Rey back, massaging her tongue against his as well. The two are in extreme lust and passion at the moment as they sweat heavily. Rey vibrates his hips and bucks them as he drives his cock in deep and fast. Unfortunatly, Rey can't keep his pace up, and starts to slow down. Torrie is in such a lustfilled state, rolls over, so now she's on top of him and starts to jump up and down on his cock.

Each time she goes down, she takes some time, to grind heavy on him. Rey puts his hands on her hips to try and slow her down, but she'll have none of it. She leans forward placing her hands on his shoulders and starts pushing down and back on his cock. Torrie moves her hips up and down, taking his cock as deep as she in her pussy. Torrie moans loudly in pleasures as she start riding his cock with intense speed, sweating dripping down her chest and onto Rey's chest. Each time she comes down on his cock, she comes down with hard and sharpe thrust, grinding her pussy against his cock. Rey bites his lower lip trying to hold back from releasing his large load of cum inside of her. Torrie locks eyes with Rey's and see that's his about to shoot his cum. She increases her movements, driving herself harder onto his cock.

"Torrie... I'm...." Torrie places a finger on his lips.

"I'm close too..." Rey places his hands on Torrie's sweat covered hip, driving his own cock deep into her pussy with rising speed and momentum.

Rey's just dying for Torrie to release her load onto his cock. Rey takes a deep breath "Ahhhh...shit...Torrie..."

Torrie comes down hard on Rey's cock one last time before releasing a large amount of cum onto his cock, as his cock remains inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" Torrie moans out loudly after cumming.

With Torrie's warm juices on his cock, Rey can barely hold on. He lifts Torrie up to the tip of his cock, the pulls her roughly back down as he shoots his load deep into her. Torrie lets out a moan feeling Rey's cum released a large amount of cum in pussy. Torrie lays down ontop of Rey, his cock still in her pussy.

Two sweaty bodies rested breathing heavily, Torrie ontop, Rey on the bottom. Torrie sighs "Ohhhh Rey."

Rey slides his hands gently up Torrie's sweat covered back, woren out. What better way to get revenge on her husband, for cheating on her, then having the time of her life with his best friend, Rey Mysterio. However, Torrie didn't feel justified yet, she wanted more revenge...

-END-

12