Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband

Story Info
Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.
10.9k words
4.47
767.6k
657
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks unusually small tonight darling – did you have a sneaky wank when you were in the shower?" I asked my husband, as I climbed into bed, fresh from my own shower, and nuzzled up to him, putting my head on his chest and reaching down to gently feel his turtled manhood between my thumb and forefinger.

"No!" he replied indignantly. "It's cold in here and I've been waiting for you for ages. What were you doing in there for so long?!"

"Just shaving my pussy darling – it takes a while to do it properly you know. I don't want to miss any bits", I said as I shut him down. He didn't have a reply to that as he loves my pussy being clean shaven, and instead he reached under the covers and pulled up my nightie, feeling between my legs, just to make sure I wasn't kidding.

"Get out of there!" I playfully rebuffed him, pushing away his advance. "Only boys with big cocks get to feel my pussy – yours doesn't qualify!" He feigned indifference, and withdrew his hand.

"Play with that little dick of yours for me for a moment", I tell him. "Make it good and hard for me, there's a good boy. You know it's not big enough to be called a cock don't you? It's hardly big enough to be a penis really. It is a dick though – a very small one. Perhaps dick-let describes it better."

He should have been shocked at my tone and choice of words, and until not long ago, he would have been. Recently however, during a love making session, we had been discussing what turns us on, and trying to discover each others secret fantasies. We were both at the height of our arousals, and he confessed – not that willingly and not without some embarrassment - that he had discovered he had a fetish. One that I hadn't heard about before, but which had evidently been coined on the internet as a small penis humiliation fetish, or SPH, for short.

Apparently I had unwittingly sown the seeds for this fetish on two occasions several months earlier. Once when I let slip that one of my previous lovers was very well endowed (which my husband correctly interpreted as being much larger than his own manhood), and once when he was prancing around our flat in the nude and I playfully told him to put some clothes on and cover up his little willy, which was making even my little finger look large. I hadn't meant to humiliate him on either occasion – they were just a passing comments.

He admitted to having been instantly aroused at both these comments, though he didn't really understand why at the time. That led him to do some 'research' on the internet, and surprise, surprise, this was apparently quite a new, and relatively unknown trend, which was becoming popular with guys of all sizes, and with woman who were seeking to change the power balance in their sexual relationships.

I must admit I was initially quite taken aback about the admission. It went completely against the grain of the alpha male, which in almost all other aspects, my husband was. At over six feet tall, and of a muscular build with broad shoulders and a narrow waist, and with a career that required him to carrying an air of authority and dominance about him, this wasn't a fetish I ever imagined he would ever have.

Whilst surprised, but not offended by it at all, my initial thoughts were that it was just a passing phase that would not last. So far though, his desires for me to point out and tease him about his shortcomings in the genitalia department had continued unabated. I was starting to learn more about what it was that turned him on about the subject, and had even began doing my own research into small penis humiliation on the internet. You could say I was fast becoming somewhat of an expert on it...

Essentially SPH is a form of male sexual arousal, created by the excitement and fear of humiliation that arises when a man is being told that he is not enough of a man to satisfy his partner sexually, because of his small penis. Sometimes there are other aspects to it as well, such as a desire to be sexually submissive, to be told what to do - to be dominated – especially by someone who may not normally be the decision maker or boss in the relationship.

The one thing that really surprised me though, was that many men who enjoy this form of humiliation do not necessarily have a small penis. The actual size of their cocks is largely irrelevant. The real thrill appears to be generated from either knowing or being told that there are larger cocks out there than their own, for which they must compete against or be compared with, and being humiliated or chastised for being so much smaller than their partner's preferred ideal size, whatever that might be.

It is true that one of my ex's had a very large cock, I'd guess maybe 7 or 8 inches. It is also true that my husband's seemed smaller than all the other cocks I had experienced in my time a– certainly when he is soft, but probably also when he is hard – though I had never felt the need to find out exactly how his penis measured up to the average man's. It honestly never bothered me; it did the job and I was very satisfied with it. It seems that men are more hung up about dick size than women are, whilst I guess women have their own insecurities which men remain completely oblivious to.

I guess my vagina must have naturally contracted a little since being exclusively with my husband, and in doing so, I had mentally consigned the bigger cocks I had previously experienced to distant, lustful memories. When my husband enters me now, it still hurts if he doesn't take it slowly, so it certainly feels big enough to satisfy me. He is also a skilled lover with his tongue and his fingers, as well as his cock – I've never had a more fulfilling sex life. I've read that one of the positive spin offs of men with small or even average sized penises is that they try harder to make up for their short comings. That's just fine by me!

However I had decided to 'go with the flow' and indulge him with this new fetish. As long as we were both enjoying it, and neither one of us was being hurt, I would continue with it for as long as he found it arousing. So far it had given me plenty of enjoyment, although initially I felt quite bad during the first few occasions for mocking and humiliating him the way he asked to be. I love him very much, and I don't find the size of his penis limits our sexual satisfaction or experiences at all; I remained very content and sexually fulfilled with our sex life and our relationship in general, as was he by all accounts. The last thing I would ever want to do would be to hurt him or his feelings.

After those first few humiliation sessions though, it was very clear that it gave him a huge thrill to be humiliated and shamed in this manner, and I realised that at the end of the day, it was just a game of sorts for both of us, which we could discontinue if we grew out of it.

Who knows? I thought to myself at the time. I might even begin to crave being the dominant one in our sex lives, and gain the same sort of thrill as he was enjoying, but from the opposite side of this fetish of his. Little did I realise how much of an understatement this thought would later prove to be.

Anyway, back to the story... nuzzling up to his neck, I whispered in his ear, "you have such a small dick you know, baby. Look at it, with your tiny little balls. It's small enough when it's hard. It's ridiculous when it's soft. I admire you for having the nerve to walk around our flat naked, when it's so soft and small and all shrivelled up like that. Aren't you worried about me taking a sneaky photo of it and posting it on some website about guys with small dicks, or 'accidentally' showing it to my girlfriends after we've all had a few wines?"

He shrugged in mock shame, and rolled his head away to avoid eye contact. As he did so though, I felt his cock begin to swell. It's funny how it never failed to hide what was really going on in his head. Even when he wanted to hide his arousal, eventually his penis would always give the game away.

"Do you really think that your little dick can fill me up the way proper cocks do?" I continued. "It doesn't. It's been ages since I last had a normal sized cock in me – you know, a proper one, one that is at least average in size, one that stretches me out and leaves me all loose afterwards, confirming that I've just been fucked by a real man.."

"Do you realise that every single one of my past lovers have had cocks way bigger than yours?", I continued.

"How does it feel (when you are fucking me) to know that all the other cocks I've had have gone in much deeper in than you, that they have stretched me wider, and that they have touched me in places you will never be able to reach with the tip of your tiny wee one? You definitely have the smallest dick I've ever been fucked with, I'm afraid. In fact you have the smallest dick I have ever seen."

I wrapped my fist around it as if I was holding a joystick, squeezing it a few times and pushing it this way and that, to let him know I held and controlled his very being in the palm of my hand.

"God, it's so fucking small and pathetic when it's inside me - it barely touches the sides of my pussy, let alone reaches the end. It's OK for a warm up, but it leaves me with an insatiable craving for a much bigger cock afterwards."

He closed his eyes in shame, but mumbled in agreement. His small but beautiful, perfectly symmetrical and circumcised cock now stood proud and fully erect, hard and hot, pulsating in my hand, and it was clear my words were giving him his ultimate thrill.

"I'm sorry baby – I'm just being honest about it, like you wanted me to. We both know you have a very small dick, and now that you have told me you actually enjoy being humiliated about it, I've decided not to hold back about telling you how small it is any longer, and to be more frank about it. You really do have a fucking small cock." I paused for a moment, to let my words sink in.

"Do you regret ever telling me about your small penis humiliation fetish? Do you think you might have started something you can't stop? Opened up a much bigger can of worms than you dared wish for?"

He didn't answer, but it was obvious he was thinking it through. He slowly shook his head, clearly too embarrassed to verbally admit he didn't want this to stop.

"Would you enjoy being tied up and being totally under my control? Then I could take some pics of you naked to show my friends later – you wouldn't be able to stop me. What if I pulled out a ruler and properly measured your little dick to see just how big – or should I say small - you actually are? If you knew I might do that and find out the exact truth would you still let me tie you up, or would you actually find that a turn on? You dirty, kinky, little boy."

Without waiting for a reply, I climbed out of bed and reached underneath for the bindings that we kept hidden, but permanently attached to the legs of our bed. I secured his ankles to the foot of the bed, with his legs together, resting about a foot apart, but unable to move. He never resisted, but I knew he wouldn't. Moving up the bed, I secured his arms at right angles to his body. Again he didn't oppose my actions, apart from a mock show of resistance, once it was obvious that he had left it too late to escape.

We had only experimented with a few bondage sessions, and all of a very tame nature previously, but on those occasions I knew that my husband liked to be tied up firmly, with no chance of being able to struggle free, to add to the reality of the situation. I therefore made sure there it would be impossible to wriggle out of the bindings, no matter how much he might try. They were clasped firmly around his ankles and wrists, so much so that they almost restricted the blood flow. No way will get out of these, I thought to myself, as I did a final check, removing some slack line from the left wrist binding.

I picked up my I-phone from the bedside table. "Time for some photos of you for keepsakes little man – make sure you have your best smile on". I saw him frown, and I knew he wasn't comfortable with this. When I had taken photos of him naked before he had always gone back and wrestled my phone off me, deleting them, least they should make an unplanned and inopportune apearance again. This time though, the restraints would prevent him doing this, and I could take all the snaps I liked.

I clicked away several photos, close up, showing his small cock in all it's glory, and from further away, capturing the expression of his embarrassment and awkwardness, clearly the owner of the hard little penis, standing proudly in the foreground.

"OK, time to save these files somewhere where you won't find and delete them like you usually do" I said, as I created a secret folder with an unobvious file name unlikely to be discovered later and deleted by a concerned husband trying to hide the evidence of his shortcomings. "The girls will get a good giggle out of these!" I joked as I put the phone back down.

"How long do you think the average penis is?" I asked him, without waiting for a reply. "Don't worry, I've already googled it to find out – I knew I wouldn't be able to trust your answer. And just how long is your little dick then? Don't even think about exaggerating it - I already have a rough idea, I just want to hear you admit it to me."

He mumbled something inaudible. "Come on – answer me!" I ordered. "How long is that little dick of yours?"

"Five and a half", he mumbled. "Five and a half?" I asked. "Well, that surprises me. That would make you just a fraction under average in length, and I think you and I both know that's not the case – you are wayyy below average, Mr Small Cock". Tell me about your girth then – that's what really counts for a girl. What's the circumference of your dick? And this time be honest, or a picture of you and your little penis will end up on the internet for everyone to see."

"Umm, I think it must be about five inches" he stammered. "You think?" I said. "Are you trying to tell me you've never measured it?" He shook his head. "Telling lies now too, are we?" I accused him. "Why do you keep a tape measure in your bedside drawer then?" I asked, as I reached over and slid open the drawer, pulling out a sewing kit tape measure. "What's this been used for if you haven't been measuring yourself when you're alone? And don't try and tell me you've started sewing in your spare time". We both giggled at this. "Having a pin for a dick is about all you have got in common with sewing", I said gravely as I returned to the task at hand.

"Right, lets see what you are made of, little man", I said, as I reached for his man hood. "Mmm, yes you are almost right about the girth, 5 inches exactly" I said, as I wrapped the tape measure around his cock about half down his shaft. "But the length, mmm. Were you meaning centimetres or inches?" I mocked. I held the start of the tape measure up firmly against his pubic bone, and straightened his cock up until it was at right angles to his stomach, then measured along the top of it, right to the tip. "Let's see now, it's more than four but definitely less than five inches. I'd say you're your length is officially coming in at 4.9 inches, even less than your girth. Pathetically below average on the length, and barely acceptable on the girth. Definitely below average on both counts. You officially have a small penis darling – does that make you happy?"

He looked up at me, guiltily, and slowly shook his head in shame.

"My husband has a very small penis", I said, quietly, incredulously, almost as if learning this news for the first time. I paused, looked up at the ceiling dramatically. Looking back at my husband, I gave him a mischievous grin, before turning my head to face the wall adjoining our neighbours flat. I drew a breath and suddenly cried out loudly in mock frustration, "God, your cock – it's so... fucking... tiny!", pausing between each word for impact. I couldn't help giggling loudly at my outburst.

I had said this in a slow and deliberately loud voice, which would likely be heard by the couple in the adjoining flat, if they were in. Due to the layout of our building we hardly ever saw the couple next door except occasionally in the corridor. We didn't know them by name and would probably even have struggled to recognise them in the street. It gave me a naughty kind of thrill to possibly be outing my husband's small cock to people whom we knew existed just next door, but to whom in reality we knew that we would probably never have that much to do with, due to the busy lives we all lead these days. That somehow made it both exciting and OK that they may have heard my outburst through the thin walls.

We knew from experience that these plasterboard walls between our flat and our adjoining neighbours wall were certainly not soundproof, as we had from time to time heard them if they were speaking more loudly than usual, and we had even heard them having loud vigorous sex on several occasions, possibly after a few too many drinks, when they were being less inhibited than usual. We therefore normally made an extra effort to keep the noise down when we were in bed together. Tonight though, was different...

If they were home tonight, they would almost undoubtedly have heard my slow deliberate words; 'God, your cock – it's so – fucking- tiny', as well as my loud giggle, and would know who it was that I was referring to.

My husband squirmed with fear and embarrassment. It was one thing for me to know his secrets, but I knew it would be pushing his boundaries for anyone else to know about them – this one in particular.

"Does it scare you, or does it turn you on to know that I'm now aware of exactly how small your pathetic little penis is? That your 'little' secret is now finally out and officially known? Are you perhaps just a little scared now that I know your exact measurements, that I might tell someone how small it really is?" I continued.

"It's less than five inches long," I said in a high pitched, girly voice, pretending to have a conversation with a girlfriend. "Can you believe that? He tries to fuck me with his little dick, but it's just not long enough. After he's finished and lying there all sleepy, I have to pull out a dildo and finish the job myself, like a proper man with a normal sized cock would have done", I giggled.

Do you trust me not to tell any of my girlfriends about how small it is? Girls often talk about these things. Don't worry about it though. They will know to keep it to themselves if I tell them about yours – it's what we girls do, we share our deepest, sometimes darkest, secrets with each other all the time."

I paused to let him think. "What – you don't like that idea?" I asked. "You want me to burden myself with keeping your little penis a secret? Mmm... I'm not sure I can – it's something that always comes up in the conversation with us girls at some stage. We don't like to keep things from each other, especially when it comes to talking about sex!"

I bit my lower lip guiltily and looked away – the last couple of statements were just a little too close to the truth, and I knew I had recently overstepped the mark during a conversation with a close friend. Hopefully though nothing further would come of that and she may have even forgotten about it. Yeah right...!

He looked genuinely concerned as he took in my body language, and noticed my lack of eye contact. I wondered for a moment if I had pushed him too far out of his comfort zone, but his cock indicated that he was still very aroused, and so I continued.

"I've been thinking and I've decided that I need to get some new love toys to help satisfy me, seeing as you are too small to. Would you want to watch me use them? Would you want to use them on me? Will you be surprised that the ones I choose will be much larger than you?"