Small World

Story Info
The hot cam babe is someone close by.
1.2k words
3.95
19.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James got home at 2.30 that Thursday afternoon. He always looked forward to Thursdays because he could get away from school early and he could get to his father's Dell computer while no-one else was in the house.

He got himself a glass of milk and some cookies from the kitchen and ran down to his father's den in the basement. He fired up the PC and opened Internet Explorer. He selected Favorites from the Toolbar, clicked on a folder called Hobbies and a program called CamCom. In a few seconds he was looking at a selection of thumbnail images of broadcast cameras from all over the world.

It had only taken three Thursday afternoons to establish that the Hobbies folder was his father's code for porn sites and that CamCom was a community of diverse folk who used their cams on their computers to converse with other members of the club. It had taken two more afternoons to discover his father's password. James had tried all the names of all the members of his family, the name of their street and various combinations of names, dates and places. Finally, one week ago, he struck gold with the name of their pet Labrador - Prince.

As a sixteen-year-old James was fairly WEB-wise and porn sites were not new to him. But this site really set his pulse racing. These folk were real people, not porn actors who were paid to perform. These were folk who just wanted to be seen and wanted to see others, and today was his first opportunity to explore this treasure house.

Munching on his cookies he started assessing the choices before him. Basically there were faces, breasts, cocks and pussies. The faces he found interesting, the breasts and pussies he studied with interest, the cocks he ignored. The pussies where much of a muchness but the breasts came in all shapes and sizes. It took him only ten minutes to discover that he could access profiles of the people he was watching and within half an hour he had narrowed his interest to two cams.

There was a couple whose nickname was Hornblower3 from Bristol in England. By the look of their surroundings and judging by their age he guessed they were students. They were naked and were using poster paints to turn themselves into animals. The boy had painted black and yellow stripes on the girl which made her into a very sexy tiger. The lad was grey all over and his penis had become the trunk of a baby elephant. James kept their cam on the screen for laughs, but his main interest was on another cam.

The cam that really had his attention was "Bright Star". A woman whose profile stated she was 39 years old and had a son his own age. Even more intriguing was the fact that she was from the same state as James. She wore a dressing gown which fell open revealing just enough of her breasts to keep James' eyes riveted to the screen. He was learning at an early age that a partially clad female is far more erotic than a one laid out like something in a butcher's slab. What kept him staring at this woman was the hope that she would show her face. Alas, the cam was aimed in such a way as to frame her body from neck to lap.

As James watched, Bright Star moved a languid hand across and scratched her shoulder, moving the gown as she did so. There was a brief glimpse of a nipple and the gown fell back into place. James now had an erection like a steel girder. He loosened his flies. He clicked on Bright Star's window and discovered that she was in a chat room called Afternoon Delight. He joined the room and was not surprised to see that it was very crowded and mostly with male members.

The messages were scrolling up rapidly as the requests came thick and fast. "Thick" being the operative word, thought James. He was amazed at the crassness of most of the comments. They ranged from the highly imaginative "mmmmmmm" to "show us your pussy. pleeeeez!!!".

James watched Bright Star for some sign that she might be offended, but was surprised to see her add a comment of her own which showed she was actually amused by some of the requests.

Then slowly she moved the gown away from her left breast and started stroking the nipple with great delicacy. It was not just James' penis that was rigid now; his whole body was motionless as he craned forward. Bright Star then brought up her other hand and cupped both her breasts while pinching the nipples between thumbs and fingers.

The chat room scrolled like a tickertape machine:

Lonely Wanker:"mmmmm" NineAndAHalfInches:"Oh God!!!" Tiger:"Yes... I'm cumming Star..." Lonely Wanker: "mmmmmmmmmm" BritneyFanUK: "nice breasts BS" Bright Star: "ty britney :)" ...

The gown now fell open to reveal a pair of black panties. The right hand caressed the beautifully flat stomach as it made its way down to between Bright Star's thighs. James' breathing had become light and quick as he watched the two hands caressing and stroking both breast and crotch. It was now obvious from body language that Bright Star was relishing every minute of her active fan base. The right hand was now creeping inside the panties and revealing a patch of auburn pubic hair. The hips were adopting a forward thrust and as she moved down her chin and mouth came into view. James could see that she was biting her bottom lip.

Gradually Bright Star worked the panties down her thighs, and then she moved out of the frame to return carrying a dildo of enormous proportions. "My God!" thought James, "Surely she can't take all that."

How wrong he was. With a flick of a switch Bright Star started the vibrator and started tickling the top of her vagina. Then, with tantalising tardiness, she slid the entire length into herself. James noticed that her neck and parts of her upper chest were turning a delicious pink and he knew that it would not be long before she reached a climax. He prayed that as she strained towards her goal she would sit lower and lower, because he was dying to see what he was certain was a very beautiful woman. He was sure that if he could just have a glimpse of her face he would explode with the biggest orgasm of his young life.

As if in answer to those prayers, Bright Star's hips thrust forward and her face came into view, her mouth open and her eyes closed as she went into spasm.

James was transfixed as he gazed at the contorted face. "Mrs McLaskie?" he blurted out.

Could this be true? Was he looking at Robert McLaskie's mother? No, it couldn't be possible. The odds against that were greater than winning the lottery. Mrs McLaskie? The school bully's mother? The divorcee who was the fantasy fuck of every hot-blooded boy in school?

But as Bright Star relaxed and started reading all her congratulatory messages in the chat room James confirmed that he had indeed been watching the mother of the most hated boy in school. His finger reached for the Print Screen key as he turned on the printer...