Smaller than Average

Story Info
Guy learns he is smaller than average.
11.4k words
4.43
186.5k
209

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
400 Followers

Amy was the first girl I ever had sex with. I was kind of a shy guy when it came to women, and I really thought sex was something to be shared with someone special. She was a year older than me, but had taken a year off before starting college, so we were in the same class. Amy was girl next door sexy; nice full breasts, milky white skin and great little ass.

The first time she ever made me cum, was on my birthday, a few months after we started dating. We had gone out earlier in the evening, and then went back to her dorm. We started making out, kissing each other passionately on the lips, ears and neck. I was very shy, and didn't want to rush things, lucky for me I was with a more mature woman, who took things into her own hands, literally. I felt her rubbing my thighs, and stomach till she finely slid her hands to my groin, where she found a rock hard dick.

Amy started massaging me through my pants, I had never had a woman touch me before and I knew that I wasn't going to last long. I grabbed her arm and looked her in the eye, saying

"I don't think this is going to take very long."

A devilish grin crawled across her face, as she said "I know, it's okay just let me do this."

I let go of her arm, and she unzipped my pants, my throbbing cock sprang out of its khaki prison. Then for the first time I felt Amy's soft warm hand on my dick. She gently brushed up and down the length of my dick with her hand, all the while still kissing me, biting my lip and nibbling at my ear. The sensations where amazing, then she finally grabbed hold and started jerking my dick off, and whispering in my ear,

"Cum for me baby! Come on, cum all over my hand!"

I felt my load building up in my balls, and then it was just too much as I came for the first time by the hands of woman. I shot, three or four loads all over her hand and arm, my pants and her bed. I laid there panting and basking in this incredible feeling, as she held my now spent dick in her hand, slowly and expertly swirling her thumb around the head ushering out the last few drops of cum.

"Happy birthday" is all she said as she slid down my torso and sucked my now soft cock, licking off the cum, and putting it back in my pants. Just as we finished cleaning up, we heard her roommate's key hit the door. Amy and I kissed good night and I left to go home.

First try:

Three weeks past, and we hadn't done anything more than kiss and some light petting, always over the clothes. In fact she made me cum a few times in my pants, and I'd have to go to the bathroom and clean out my underwear. But, then one night we were making out and she started rubbing me again through my pants. She stopped very suddenly and turned away from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just you know you're not my first" she sighed, as if she felt it was devastating news to me. I took her hand and assured her that it didn't matter to me.

Rolling back over, she kissed me deeply as if I had just wiped away an insurmountable guilt, then reaching in my pants she pleaded, "Have sex with me?"

I quickly reached over and pulled her shirt over her head, and like a child at Christmas wasted no time opening the present before me. I clumsily unhooked her bra and for the first time in my life felt the warm bare breasts of a woman. She undid my pants and grabbing hold of the waist she pulled them off with my underwear too. Then as she took off the rest of her clothes I took off mine, and there we were exposed to one another in her dim lit dorm room fully aware of what was to come next. She laid me down on the bed and slowly placed herself atop of me. Kissing my lips and neck, I could feel her nipples brushing against my chest and stomach. Then I felt her, the warm moist touch of her groin pushing into my dick. She reached down and with a slight adjustment I could feel her enveloping me. It felt like nothing I had ever felt on my dick before, as she slowly lowered herself on my cock it seemed like that moment would never end, but I feared it would all too soon. As I rested completely inside her, she simply sat letting us both take in the feeling. I was looking up at her face, when she opened her eyes as if struck with a terrifying thought,

"Do you have a condom?" she asked sharply.

"No" I breathed lowly. Then without removing herself from the impalement of my cock, she reached over to her bedside drawer.

"I think I have some left in here somewhere," she panted as she fumbled through the drawer. "Ah! I got one. Do you know how to put it on?"

"No" I said, "I've never put one on." Sitting up, still with me inside her, she ripped the package open raised herself off of me and began unrolling the condom over the head of my cock. It was cold, but I didn't care, I just wanted her back on me now. I felt her unroll the condom over my penis, but she just froze -- motionless and silent. I looked down to see her holding my cock in her had, and staring with a perplexed look on her face.

"Are you okay?" Sensing she was having second thoughts, I said "it's okay, if you need some more time..."

"No it's not that" she whimpered interrupting me.

"Well what is it?" I asked

She just looked at me and then my dick still holding it in her hand, her face revealing she was searching for the right words to say.

"It doesn't fit" she said gently. "The condom is too big, See" as she tugged at the side of the condom it looked like a whole other dick could fit inside of it. Then taking the open package in her other hand she read aloud, "Trojan Magnum large sized condoms."

"Okay, see that's the problem these are meant for large dicks, but yours is average" She said very matter of fact. "But in a good way" she quickly added.

She pulled the condom off and said, "This will just have to wait." Then taking my now limp dick in her mouth she quickly brought me to full attention, and shortly after I exploded in her warm mouth. Looking up at me with sensual eyes said,

"Now me."

She lifted me up and then slid herself where I had been laying. Taking me by the face, she lustfully pushed my head south and said,

"Just lick and kiss, I'll tell you how."

Then spreading her fleshy mound to expose her engorged clit she ran a finger on it in circles saying

"Here, right here." I began, for the first time ever to lick, and kiss and suck on the glory of woman. She moaned and ground her hips into my face, with only a few occasional cheers of "more," "yes," "right there" and finally "oh, oh, oh, OH!" I felt a river of joy across my tongue, and I lapped up the sweet nectar, till she pleaded me to stop.

We held each other closely, and then she broke the silence,

"We better get dressed; my roommate will be back soon." As we dressed, she cooed how great that was, and how much she enjoyed it,

"Are you sure that was your first time?" She asked repeatedly and rhetorically.

"I can't wait till we actually get to fuck!" she exclaimed frankly. Then looking over at her roommates desk, Amy excitedly reported, "My roommate is going home next week, well have the place to ourselves all weekend long."

So, the following week Amy and I saw each other and spoke frequently, we were both beside ourselves with anticipation. She wanted the weekend to be special, so no fooling around till Friday night. She also made me promise to "keep my hands off the equipment." And she said she could get condoms at the health center on campus, where she worked part-time as a receptionist.

Friday Night

Friday night finally arrived; we went out for a light dinner where every other sentence seemed to be a sexual innuendo. And every bite of food somehow took on a lust laced dance. We finished dinner and went back to her dorm where she had obviously prepared for the nights recreation. She had new sheets and supple new blanket on her bed, she lit candles as we entered that she had previously placed around the room. And with a flick of her figure soft music quietly filled the space. The sexual tension was tangible as we kissed and slowly embraced. She excused herself to the bathroom, which she shared with the suite next door. And in moments she, presented herself in a lustfully silky bra and panty set, black with red lace embroidered the top. Her breasts stood firmly from her chest extending themselves to me in a gravity defying visual sensation. I nearly lost it right then.

Amy gracefully glided next to me and began to unbutton my shirt, and proceeded to undress me down to nothing, lingering just a bit before fully exposing me to the flickering light of the candles. Kneeling in front of me she showered tender kisses on my dick, then looking into my eyes with sinful pleasure she lifted my member and licked, long and slow from balls to head, as I hardened with every inch. She sat me down on her bed and placing her knees on each side of my body lowered herself on my lap, pressing her bosom into my face. She smelled of baby powder and lust, as I breathed her in. I played with her like a child with a new toy, fixated on her flesh spilling over her bra. I snapped the clasp undone, and freed her softness. As I suckled at her doughy mounds she rocked her hips on my lap, and bucked her pelvis against my staff. We lay down in one motion on the bed, and she reached behind my head, where she had hidden an assortment of condoms under her pillow. She playfully teased,

"I'll find the right fit." Then scooting down to my midsection she unwrapped a condom, and as I watched hopefully she placed it against the tip of my rod and rolled it down. In fact it rolled down very quickly and with ease,

"I am pretty sure they are supposed to be tighter than that." I said somewhat joking and now a bit concerned.

"Don't worry" she said innocently, "I thought that might happen, I started with the largest they had, but I have three other sizes and styles." She opened the next one, and massaged the head of my dick with her fingers, as if trying to get it bigger. She placed the condom at the tip and rolled it down.

"There," she said. "See it fits."

But, I wasn't sure it felt right. She took her panties off, and placing herself just above my cock began to lower herself. Our eyes locked on the sight of her lips spreading over my cock, and blissfully lowering down my shaft till she came to rest on my pelvic bone. She moaned and I gasped as we sat still enjoying the sensation. She slowly began to gyrate on my hard dick, and it was the most amazing feeling I'd ever experienced. She lowered her torso so I could suck her breast while she patiently rode me, intentionally pacing her movements. Then I heard her,

"hmm?" she faintly and uncontrollably whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, it's just ... it's just I think the condom is riding up or something." She stated, and then lifted off of me but the condom was no longer on, it pulled off as she raised her hips.

"I am so sorry" I said. "I don't understand, I've always thought I was pretty average."

"Don't worry, you are perfectly fine, size really doesn't matter. I love you and want to share this experience with you, that's all that matters." She reached for yet another condom, and with a twinkle in her eye assured,

"I know this will fit, it's made just for..." she stopped herself before saying anything else.

"Made for what?" I asked. Reluctantly she finished her statement,

"Smaller penises"

In the awkward silence, she placed the condom on my, newly defined "small penis" and rolled it down. It fit, I could tell it fit and couldn't decide if I should be happy or not. But, now Amy quickly got back on top and pushed down on my small penis, and I slid in without much effort at all. Amy quickly picked up the pace and was grinding my penis hard, in fact it was almost unpleasant, but I kept thinking, "At least I should last longer this way."

I was buried deep inside her, as deep as I could go, sweating and panting she was fucking me for all she was worth. She sat up and frantically began rubbing her clit with her hands, not even moving on my cock anymore. She closed her eyes tight, and rubbed her engorged clit and I began to realize that I wasn't really needed, she had stopped fucking me and was fucking her hand. She panted hard and let out a squeal as her body shivered and I could feel her tighten around my dick, and suddenly I felt a part of the fun again. She clamped and released what felt like 20 times on my dick very quickly and it was enough to bring me over the top, I bucked and shot my load inside her. She lay on top of me breathing heavily and grinding as if unable to stop. She rolled over and my little spent dick slid out, and not just out of her but out of the condom too. Amy looked down, took my penis between her thumb and forefinger gave it a pull and said,

"Awe it's cute."

I spent the night at her dorm, and luckily Amy had picked up a handful of the small penis condoms. That evening she began asking me some very personal questions.

"How often do you masturbate?" She asked,

"What do you use to masturbate with? Oil, lotion etc?"

"Do you look at porn when you jerk it?"

"What kind of porn do you like to watch?" She seemed to have an insatiable curiosity. I told her that I masturbate almost every day. To which she asked,

"How many times in one day have you made yourself cum?"

"Well" I stammered, "six times in one day is the most I've ever done."

"SIX!" she snorted, "well maybe we can beat that number tomorrow." She said slyly. Then, Amy said,

"I want to watch you jerk off."

"NO!" I said.

"But, it will help me know what you like." She retorted.

"Come on, I'll give you something to jerk off to," She teased, reaching between her legs and spreading herself open.

"Okay, I love you and if you want to watch I'll show you." I finally caved.

She sat up, and leaned against the wall. She raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them making sure to get them well lubricated with her saliva. Amy, reached down and started massaging her clit, running her fingers in and out of her hole. The sight, sound and smell were plenty to get me in the mood. So, I reached down between my legs, and took hold of my quickly enlarging penis. And began jerking it, right there in front of the girl I had been jerking off to in my mind for weeks now.

"Just pretend I am not here, I want to see how you really do it." She instructed. I sat up now with my back against the headboard, studying her carefully as I thrust my hand up and down my small dick.

"Awe" she chuckled, "it's getting so big for me." She said in a baby voice. "But I want to see you cum, make your dick cum for me, come on I want to see your little guy spurt."

Then it happened, just as she said "little guy" I erupted in my hand. Amy giggled and clapped,

"Thank you for letting me so that, that was so much fun, and you got me so turned on." She grabbed my feet and pulled down the bed so I was flat on my back again, she stood up on the bed and lowered herself over my face.

"Do it" she demanded, "make me cum." I licked and sucked while she rolled her nipples in her hand, she was cooing in no time, panting heavily and quickly came all over my face.

"Damn" she said breathlessly "you have the best tongue in the world!"

We lay there together for a few minutes, and I must have dozed off. I woke up and saw her at her computer.

"What you doing?" I asked, expecting that she was checking email or Facebook.

"Um, just looking up some stuff" Amy said.

"What kind of stuff?" I repeated back to her.

"Okay, this weekend is all about being honest, and opening up to each other, so don't be upset. I was just looking up some stuff about small penises."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Well, I guess you really are a bit smaller than average, and I am okay with that, I just wanted to see how others deal with it."

"How small do you think I am? I am pretty confident I am average." I demanded.

"Hun, I love you but, the only condoms that fit where made for small penises, ere go you have a small penis."

"Well how big is normal?" I asked.

"Well most sites are saying that 6 inches is normal, give or take a little."

"Well I am close to that." I urged.

"Um, if you say so" Amy quivered. "I have a ruler right here in my desk if you want to prove it to me."

"But I've already cum twice today, I am not sure it would be very accurate." I quickly responded.

"Okay, then let's measure you now, and a few times tomorrow." She said, "We'll take the numbers and come up with an average size for you."

I hesitantly agreed. She took the ruler, and had me stand up.

"Okay, you are flaccid now, so we can get a good base measurement." She held the ruler out, and placed it just under my dick, and then placed a mark on the ruler with a pencil.

"Huh?" she said, and wrote down the number on a piece of paper.

"Well?" I said.

"Do you really want to know?' she asked.

"Please just tell me."

"Okay, but remember it's just a number, and I love you."

"Okay" I said.

"Two and ¾ inches flaccid" Amy replied with an emphasis on the 3/4.

"So, it gets bigger and you know it." I said.

"Oh I know big guy." She smirked. "Now we need to get it hard again, so we can get an erect number." She said very scientifically. "So get it hard" she said.

"I can't just get it hard like that, not after cumming twice so soon." I told her.

"Okay, then tell me what kind of porn get's you going?"

"I'll let you watch anything you want on my computer, it really doesn't bother me." She said.

"Come on, what does it for you? Big tits? Asian? What's your pleasure?" She said sounding like an old timey bar keep.

"Um... big tits" I said sheepishly not really sure there was a right answer.

"Okay" she hammered in, Big Tit Sex, in the search engine, and clicked on the first sight.

"Just sit here and watch, feel free to play with your little thing. When it gets as big as you think it can let me know." She sat on the bed next to the desk, and watched me watch porn.

"Click on anything you like" she offered.

After a few minutes I almost forgot Amy was there, she was so quiet and I was becoming very fixated on the images in front of me. I reached over and pumped a few drops of lotion on my hand, and began to jerk off. It was so bizarrely freeing and titillating to be doing this in front of Amy. I started breathing harder, and jerking faster -- when SLAP! She knocked my hand away.

"Just wait a few seconds so I can measure, then I'll let you cum." She said. Taking the ruler and pressing under my dick again, she marked with the pencil, and said "okay, finish for me and I'll tell you the number." I reached down and quickly jerked, watching the computer and glancing at Amy, so completely enjoying the show.

"I am cumming!" I sighed,

"4 inches" she shouted, and I blew my load all over her desk.

My head was spinning, how could that possibly be? Four inches? But I was confident that it was due to having already cum twice in the past few hours. Amy handed me a box of tissue,

"Clean up big guy" she giggled. She threw me a towel and told me I could shower in their bathroom, just make sure to lock the door to the next suit. I went in, and immediately locked the door. As I was showering, I just kept wondering what Amy had been looking up, how do I compare to the other guys she's been with, and if size really didn't matter why was she looking up information about sex with a small penis?

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me, unlocked the suite door and went back to Amy's room.

"I am starving, let's go get some dessert or something" Amy suggested.

We went to a nearby 24hour cafe; it's a college town so even at 1am it was full. The waitress came by to take our order,

runtz4
runtz4
400 Followers