Smaller Than Average Caught Jerking Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife trains a small penis husband to enjoy masturbation.
1.2k words
3.97
73.6k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
400 Followers

Even with the events of last night I was sporting morning twig (Angie calls it morning twig or stick saying it's not big enough to be called wood). I looked over to my wife asleep on her side facing away from me. Her ass is nice and round. I love it, I love rubbing it, spanking it, biting it, and sticking my dick between those cheeks, and thought I'd help myself to a little grab ass. I gently brushed her hip and let my hand slide down to her butt. I could tell my touch had woken her up but it was nearly 9:30 so I figured she wouldn't be upset if I woke her. She moaned a little "mmm" and arched her back pressing her rear into me. She reached back and instantly made contact with my hard penis and grabbed it giving a gentle squeeze.

"Good morning," She said flirtatiously to my dick. I put my hand in the waist band of her boy-short panties and she raised up allowing me to take them off. Slithering down the bed I kissed her hip and gently trailed my lips down to the center of her right cheek and moved my hand up her inner thigh as she separated her legs. She jumped as I made contact with her soft warm pussy. Then licking my fingers I lightly toyed with the fold of her lips till I found the pleasure point. I love taking her clit between my fingers rubbing and rolling it, making it harder and her wetter. After a few moments her slick pussy was ready and I slid my middle finger inside her warm slit. My head resting on her hip which was slightly tilted toward me, gave me a perfect angle to see her smooth glistening cunt. She looked so good I just had to taste her, and rolled her onto her back and lay down between her legs. She grabbed my head and guided me to her, not wasting anytime she shoved my mouth right on her clit.

"Suck it baby," She cooed, and I sucked her hard little bud into my mouth. She clutched my head between her thighs and thrust her pussy in my face. I flicked her with my tongue and pressed my middle and index fingers inside her, fucking her with my hand and mouth at the same time.

"Yes!" She cried out writhing in pleasure, her head shaking back and forth and her torso arching and twisting I knew she was close. "Keep going... keep going... keep going!" She yelled finally in the throes of orgasm she pressed my head into her and fucked my fingers buried deep inside her. "Whew," She sighed as she giggled and shivered. "Thanks honey that was wonderful," She said as she got out of bed.

"What about me?" I whimpered and gestured toward my dick.

"Give me second and then I'll watch you jerk off" She responded, "but remember clothes off and no hiding." She went to the bathroom and closed the door. Could she be serious? I just gave her great head, and I just get to masturbate? She came back to the bedroom with her robe on and I was still sitting there waiting and hoping she would at least jerk me.

"You ready?"

"Umm, I guess. Are you seriously not going to do anything for me?"

"No silly, I am retraining you, and that's a hard job. I'll be encouraging and coaching you the entire time." She said. "So clothes off!" I slid my shorts off and laid back on the bed.

"Good," Angie praised, "Now, reach down and take your dick in your hand." I grabbed my stiffened dick with my right hand as instructed and started rubbing it.

"No! I didn't say to jerk it yet." She chastised. "Just feel it in your hand. What do you feel? Close your eyes and just focus on what your hand is feeling."

"It feels hard, and hot." I shared.

"Go on, use your fingers and touch all over, tell me what you feel."

"I feel small bumps, a vein on my shaft, and a ridge that separates the helmet from the shaft." I said. "The skin feels different, smoother, and thinner on the head than it does on the shaft." It was an odd sensation as I explored my dick with my hands, like a blind person trying to see someone by touching their face.

"What else do you feel?" Angie encouraged.

"The slit, I feel the slit on the tip, I can open it up with my fingers and just barely feel inside of it."

"Now wrap your hand around it, and describe it to me. Describe your dick to me like I've never seen it before, but keep your eyes shut." My wife directed.

"My dick... is completely enclosed in my hand. I can fit the entire length and width in one hand. It feels small, maybe the size of a dill pickle." I confessed to her. "The shaft is hard, but the head is spongy... almost like lips."

"Good, now tell me how does your hand feel on your penis? Just focus on your penis and tell me what you're feeling."

"It feels tight... my hand is tight on my dick," I said.

"Now touch yourself anyway that feels good to you, and tell me what you're feeling." Angie continued guiding me. I began tracing my fingers all around my dick, up and down my shaft and rolling the head between my fingers.

"It feels good," I breathed, "It feels real good under my dick." I grabbed my penis and stroked it several times.

"I know it feels good, but tell me more, what do you feel?" She continued.

"I feel ridges and bumps ... I feel veins, smooth skin, loose skin and tight skin."

"Very good" She encouraged, as I gripped my dick again and jerked it. "That's very good baby, go ahead and make yourself cum for me." God it felt great, just having Angie there with me made it so much more exciting, and her encouragement was really sending me over the edge fast. I shut my eyes tight and just tried to focus on the feeling. I usually fantasize about sex or watch porn while jerking off, but this was a whole different sensation. I paid attention to what I was feeling on both my dick and in my hand. I was gripping the loose skin and pulling it over the head and back down again, I could feel my balls bouncing as I picked up the pace. My left hand trailed up my body and to my right nipple as I pinched it and clawed my chest.

"Just let it go, come on baby cum for me." I jerked it fast, as my breathing quickened and legs shook, flexing my stomach and finally releasing my cum, I exploded all over my hand and stomach, my face flushed from pleasure I let out a little laugh and continued to ease every drop out of me.

"That was very good," Angie praised in a raspy voice. "We're off to a good start." I opened my eyes just in time to see her leave the room.

runtz4
runtz4
400 Followers