Smaller than Average Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
399 Followers

Beth's clit was fully extended, as I inched forward taking it in my mouth. Beth lost herself in the pleasure, and shouted in elation. Half fucking Jenny's dick and half fucking my mouth with her clit, Beth writhed and screamed in pleasure as she violently came, bucking and thrusting and screaming and clawing. We pealed ourselves from Beth's embrace and looking over I found Dana standing in the bathroom light, a hand down her skirt and another covering her mouth trying not scream. Dana fell to her knees as she brought herself to climax, clutching her breasts with her left hand, her right finished the job.

An Awkward Moment

The three of us just gawked as Dana sat on the floor her right hand still inside her, as she shivered and twitched and began to quietly sob. We looked at each other unsure of what to say or do. "Are you alright hun?" Amy softly spoke "Sweetie? Are you okay?" She asked again. Through sobbing breaths Dana finally spoke "I've... well it's... well it's just I've never... done that before."

"Honey don't be embarrassed, I know having people see you masturbating is a hard thing to..."

"NO!" Dana cried, "No, you don't understand, I've never touched myself like that EVER!" She sobbed.

"Are you fucking serious!?" Beth exclaimed in her usual blunt way.

"Excuse me, but some people around here still have moral values?" Dana quipped

"No excuse me" Beth added, always ready for verbal throw down "But maybe that's why you're always such a bitch!"

"You think I am a bitch" Dana said with a surprised hurt look on her face

Amy sensing that Beth's job was done picked up the conversation, "Dana, you're not a bitch, but you are high strung, moody, and difficult to live with. And yes, sometimes you are a bitch."

"Well I just like things to be done in a certain way; I guess maybe I can be a bit opinionated." Dana conceded

"No, you're repressed. What you need is a good fucking." Beth broke back in

"Lord, no!" Dana squealed, "I could never take something like that in me." She said pointing at the giant dick attached to Jenny. "I don't understand why anyone would want a big penis shoved in them."

"Not everyone does like a big dick" Amy spoke, "But not all guys have big dicks" she educated. Sensing this was my cue; I stood up and let her see my small hard dick. "See, that's not big. Is it?" Amy asked

"No, not really" Dana confessed

"Would you like to touch it?" Amy suggested more than asked "Go ahead, he doesn't mind and he'll be gentle." Dana reached out and touched my dick with the palm of her hand. Then rubbing the length of it she slowly closed her hand around me.

"It's small" Dana said sounding relieved

"Dana, would you like to see how it works?" Amy asked realizing Dana had no clue.

Not waiting for an answer Amy came over beside me, and replacing Dan's hand for her own, began to gently stroke me. "Like this, see" Amy explained "Then putting Dana's hand back on me, Amy gripped her hand around Dana's, showing her how to grip my dick." Amy began to stroke me using Dana's hand and said, "See just be gentle, but direct." "Now using your other hand, you can add more pleasure. You can tickle his balls, rub his ass, you can even be a little firm cupping his balls and squeezing just a bit" Amy demonstrated.

"Now you" Amy guided and Dana reached up and cupped my balls, while continuing her stroke. Amy reached over and unbuttoned Dana's shirt, "Do you mind" she smiled.

Dana let go and leaned back allowing Amy full access. Unbuttoning her shirt Amy revealed Dana's chest. "What is that?!" Jenny uttered. Dana was wearing what appeared to be a straight jacket of sorts under her clothes, and for a moment I was embarrassed for her thinking it might be a girdle holding in her unusually shaped torso.

"It's a minimizer" Dana noted

"A what?" Jenny probed

"I wear a special garment called a minimizer, it's like a girdle to hide my breasts under my clothes better." Dana snapped "They're quite large and embarrassing" she added.

Amy removed Dana's shirt and then helped remove her undergarment. Dana exhaled as her giant breasts met the air. They were huge, porn star huge and hung down low. Amy had nice full breasts but these were off the chart. And they were also capped by the largest areolas I'd ever seen.

"Shit fuck!" Beth extolled, "I can't believe you've been hiding those things"

"They're disgusting" Dana stated, trying to cover them up

"Please don't" I panted "Please don't cover them up" I begged "I want to see them while you stroke me"

With growing confidence Dana continued jerking my rod. "Is this good?" She asked. I assured her she was doing a great job. Then Amy poured some baby oil on me and Dana's hand suggesting it might help.

Not only did the oil get on me and Dana's hand but on her chest too. Jenny obviously awestruck by Dana's utter endowment reached over and massaged her breasts. Dana jumped but seemed to like it. Holding them up, Jenny created the biggest cleavage any of us had ever seen before. I pushed Dana's hand away, stepping only slightly to thrust my dick between her giant mountains. I fucked her oiled flesh, watching as my dick completely disappeared inside her soft embrace.

"Hold it" Jenny cried, and jiggled the globes surrounding my dick. They were heavy as I watched the muscles in Jenny's arms shake under their weight. And at just that moment with little warning I came. I came hard, all over Dana's monsters.

A Matter of Facts

Dana sat rubbing my cum around her alabaster globes. My dick still laying on her right breast with intermittent spasms, as the last bit of cum dribbled out.

"HA!" Beth laughed, "It looks like a peanut on a beanbag chair" I saw her point. My shrinking dick was getting small and compared to Dana's giant tits, it was somewhat shocking.

"Is that normal?" Dana asked, "I mean, I've only seen my step brothers' and theirs all seemed so much ... bigger" a blush came over her face.

"No, he's really small" Amy's words were like a cold ice-pick in my chest, but it made my little penis jump. "In fact I think it may be time for another measure" Amy took the ruler from off the desk and motioned for me to come to her, my spent little penis wiggled as I walked. Amy made her measure and wrote it down, then took her calculator out and started pounding buttons. "You see Dana, not all guys are the same. Just like breast size on women. How big are yours?"

"I wear a 32 double F" Dana mumbled

"DAMN! Well yours are huge, mine are slightly bigger than average, Beth's are about average though uneven, and Jen's are... well Jen has really pretty nipples." Amy said with a polite grin.

"An average guy is around 6 inches, an enormous one will be 11 inches, and this one is only..." looking at her calculations, "2.65 inches."

"Hey! I am four and half inches!" I objected

"Um... no you're not honey" Amy corrected, "Four and a half is you biggest number, but you don't always get that big." She added "do you." She stated, but made it seem like a question

"No" I shamefully acknowledged

"Okay then, so you can't go around telling people you have a four and a half incher." Amy announced. "And you don't walk around with a hard on all the time, so you can't just figure in the erect measurements."

"Well then Marlin isn't 11inches" I testified pleading my case

"Of course not" Amy conceded, "I could never measure him hard; he hung off the end of the ruler. 11 inches is his flaccid measurement. Didn't you notice?" Amy gloated

I just hung my head, looking at my dick that looked even smaller than ever before. But she was right, Marlin's cock was huge, even when flaccid it probably was at least 11 inches.

"So, wait a second" Beth blurted, "how much did he hang over the ruler?"

"Umm" Amy said looking at the ruler, "I guess about two inches"

"14 inches!?" Beth cackled "ten full inches bigger than your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, that seems about right" Amy shared, rubbing her crotch and making a pained expression.

"Holy Shit!" Beth and Jen screamed simultaneously

"I can't lie, his cock was huge, and at first it was very painful but once I got used to the size -- it was the best." Amy looked at me with an odd little smile that conveyed she was sorry if it hurt me, but it was the truth. "Size isn't everything, but with Marlin size was all I needed."

Dana Does

"So have you all been ... doing it this whole weekend?" Dana asked timidly unsure if she really wanted to hear the truth.

"It just sort of happened" Amy explained, "I know it may seem weird, but it has just happened so naturally it just seemed..."

"Right" Beth and Jen said completing Amy's sentence

"Do you think...I could try?" Dana asked shyly

"I think we can arrange that, but you'll need to wait." Amy said, "His little peanut is looking spent."

"No, not his; I want to try a big one I want to have a guy like Marlin. Do you think you could set me up with him?"

"I don't think that would be a good idea, not for your first time. It took me several times to get stretched out enough for him to fit." Dana looked totally dejected "But" Amy spoke up, "Try his little one a few times, and maybe the strap-on and then maybe we could invite him over."

The three girls looked like hungry wolves imagining Marlins giant cock. I on the other hand was feeling scared. How did this happen so quickly? Just hours ago my little dick was the king cock, and now I am back to feeling small, pathetic and out of control.

"While we wait for the peanut to rise" Beth stated looking at Dana, "Why don't you let us give you a bit of a makeover?"

"Yeah, stand up and let's see what we have to work with." Jen added

Dana stood up, her skirt still on, her long stringy hair and her small arms trying to conceal her giant breasts, and obviously feeling embarrassed.

"Don't do that" Amy said, "Don't be ashamed of your body, you're so Hot!" Amy reached over and moved Dana's arms away from her breasts, and brushed her hair over her shoulders. Then reaching down she unzipped the long denim skirt, and pulled it down around Dan's ankles. She had nice legs and nice if not somewhat flat ass. Amy then removed Dana's underwear that reminded me of something my mother would wear. Her body on full display revealed a porn star in the making; she just needed a little grooming.

Beth took Dana's hand and led her to the bathroom, and closed the door. The rest of us got dressed and went to get something to eat.

The Reveal

About an hour later we headed back to the dorm, our conversation had been laden with sexual jokes, personal disclosure of past experiences and how much we had all really enjoyed this weekend. I was really feeling better about my position, and the size of my dick, as I realized that it was true size isn't everything. Jenny and Amy were emotionally charged by the intimacy we had shared. And both shared how much they have enjoyed my "peanut."

As we entered the dorm room, we could here Dana and Beth in the suite next door. They were talking but we couldn't quite make out what they were saying. After a few minutes Beth opened the shared bathroom door,

"Ladies and gentleman, I am honored to present to you the new and much improved Dana!" She announced like a ring leader at a circus

Dana stepped out of the bathroom, and my jaw dropped. Beth had been busy; Dana's hair was cut and styled in a shaggy intentionally messy way, which made her seem much softer and easy going. Her makeup was sort of retro, with bright eye shadow and Cleopatra inspired eye liner, and deep red lipstick. But where my eyes fell, we directly at her body. Beth had managed to find a sexy yet supportive bra that almost fit, but left her looking like she was smuggling two large sacks of flower. With her large breasts hoisted up, Dana revealed a very tone stomach; I am sure from years of carrying such a heavy set on her chest. And she sported a pair of boy short panties that seemed to flatter her particular curves quite well. But I think the biggest change was her attitude, Dana was confident standing in front of us, and grateful to Beth for helping her.

"Amy, if he's willing would you let me borrow your boyfriend? I really want to feel a man inside me" She asked respectfully, "and I think you're right, I need to start off small" she just had to through that in.

"You want to give him your virginity?" Amy gasped

"Well, not exactly" Dana shared, "I technically had sex in high school. But I am not sure it really counts."

"Why not?" asked Beth

"Because it was with my step-brother"

"You fucked your brother?!" Beth reacted in her naturally brash way.

"No, not my real brother my mom got remarried when I was in 8 th grade and my step-dad has three sons. Two of them are older than me, and one is my age, in fact we were born in the same month."

"So which one did you... you know?" Amy asked

"Jason, he's the one my age" Dana revealed. "You see we lived in a small house. The three of them shared a room and all four of us had to share a bathroom. And at first they were really careful to guard my privacy, but once we were all in high school and trying to get ready all at the same time, it just became natural to leave the bathroom open, so we could all come and go as needed."

"One day I got up early so decided to go take my shower. I was in the shower, when I realized I was out of shampoo, I opened the shower curtain to step out and get a new bottle from under the sink, but as soon as I moved the curtain back I saw Jason, my youngest brother sitting on the toilet with his dick in his hand. His eyes were closed as he rubbed his cock up and down, so he didn't notice me watching. I looked over and saw he had closed and locked the door. So I pulled the curtain back closed, well almost closed. I left it open just enough to watch him. I'd never seen anything like it before. His eyes were clinched tight, he sat there completely naked. Now I had seen him in his underwear and with just a towel, but never naked. His hand was moving faster and faster up and down his dick. I knew what he was doing, but had never seen a guy masturbate before; in fact I'd never seen a penis before.

He just kept jerking it with his right hand and had his balls cupped in his left, a bead of sweat dripped down his smooth chest to his flat stomach. Then his breathing became heavy, the top of his dick was turning purple. He gasped for air, straitened his legs out, pointed his toes and shot his cum all over his hands. I just stood there watching as he cleaned himself up. And then he looked over and saw me peaking around the curtain. I quickly moved and pretended to be bathing.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked

"Just finishing up, I'll be out in a second." Dana lied. She heard him open and close the bathroom door so decided to grab the shampoo really quick and get done as soon as possible. But as soon as Dana stepped out she saw him. Jason was still in the bathroom and still naked. "What the hell" Dana quietly shrieked as she took cover back in the shower.

"I thought it only fair, you got to see me naked, now I get to see you" Jason whispered back

"Okay, I am sorry I shouldn't have watched, but now we're even"

"No, you saw me masturbate, that's very different than just seeing you naked for half a second." And with that Jason pulled the shower open, and stepped inside. Dana just stood there trying her best to cover up with a wash cloth, and failing miserably.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Just now, when you were watching me jerk off, do you know what I was thinking about? I was thinking about you. For the past year you are the only one I've thought about while jerking off. I know it seems sick, but we aren't really related." Jason defended himself.

"You think about me... when you masturbate?" Dana was an early bloomer, but had only experienced the down side of being different than other girls. She was self conscious about her body, and was often teased by the other girls and even some guys at school.

"Uh-huh" Jason nodded

"But...why?"

"You have the biggest tits at school, and not just the other girls but the teachers too. And maybe if we were blood relatives I wouldn't notice or care, but I do notice Dana, you are the girl every guy jerks off thinking about. The only difference is I can actually be in the same room with you when I do it. This wasn't my first time, but maybe I've been getting more and more brazen, hoping you would catch me. Hoping you would see how much you turn me on." Jason reached down and started stroking his cock to life. "Let me watch you shower while I jerk off, that's all I am asking for"

"Okay," Dana conceded, "but that's all." This continued several more times that week. Dana would shower and Jason would watch. Dana loved the feeling it gave her. She no longer felt weird because of her overdeveloped body, but instead began to feel sexy. Over time it wasn't enough to "just watch" as Jason began to touch Dana, rubbing her back, and washing her hair, then slowly reaching around and massaging her woman sized breasts. Finally after several days of this, it happened.

It started like any other time, Dana was showering and Jason was watching. He washed Dana's hair and as the sudsy water lubed up her back the soapy water ran between Dana's butt cheeks. Jason slowly placed his cock against her ass and began sliding his cock up and down her slick crack. Jason was in heaven watching his thick dick sliding up and down her ass. Dana liked it too and bent over arching her back to give him greater access. Jason began thrusting up and down humping her cheeks, while Dana reached down and worked her clit. Between the soap and Dana's juices they were both slick and one misaimed stroke was all they needed for Jason to thrust his cock inside his virgin sisters cunt. Dana groaned and gasped as he pushed deep inside her. Jason was terrified at what had just happened and pulled out quickly.

"NO!" Dana demanded, "please." Jason found his spot again, and entered her intentionally and slowly. Calming himself to make the moment last. Dana sighed and panted as Jason's tool broke through her virgin opening. Dana had a mix of pain and pleasure deep inside her. But the pleasure was too much for Jason, as he pulled out and came all over Dana's ass. Jason quickly washed off and left the shower leaving Dana feeling frustrated and confused.

"This happened several more times, but each time ended the same. Jason would cum, and would leave. I just kind of assumed, that's how sex was. So I've never really been interested in sex." Dana finished.

Just a little tenderness

"Well honey, sex should be great for both of you, and it can be. You just need a guy who will be attentive to your needs, more than his own. In fact that's what I like most about him" Amy said looking at me. "He's always attentive; maybe because he has a small dick he knows he has to be. But whatever the reason, he is a good lover."

"Do you think I'll have a real orgasm?" Dana asked

"I can't guarantee that of course, but I am confident he will be a gentle lover for you to experiment with." Amy assured. Beth took Jenny's hand and led her back to their suite, leaving the three of us alone.

"So how do we start?" Dana asked looking down at her feet

Taking her by the hand and pulling her gently to me I took her face in my hands and brushed her hair behind her ear, kissing her cheek and working my way up to her earlobe. I embraced her understanding the sensitivity of the moment.

"She's beautiful" Amy shared breaking the silence

"I agreed with Amy,"You really are beautiful Dana" I hushed in her ear and kissed her softly on the lips.

Dana reached over and lifted my shirt off, and kissed my neck and shoulders. Sliding her hands down my sides she found waist band of my pants, then moving her hands to the center unbuttoned my jeans. I slid them off and stood there naked in front of her. She pressed her body into mine, as I looked down all I could see were her face and her breasts straining to be released. I reached behind her and unhooked her bra, and slid it off her shoulders stepping back to take her in completely.

runtz4
runtz4
399 Followers