Smallville Alternate Ending: Exodus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrVern
MrVern
50 Followers

"This goes a bit further than a foiled robbery attempt, Clark. But Let's get the window secured and then we'll sit down and I'll give you the whole story."

"OK. Put a fresh pot of coffee on and I'll go get the stuff we need to board up the window. Be back in a minute." With that he was out the door.

Lana barely got the coffee brewing when Clark was back with boards and nails. She walked outside to watch him. He placed the boards over the window and nailed them in place by using his thumb. It took only a few minutes. Sitting at the counter, sipping coffee, she began to give him the details.

"When the guy turned to go he stopped at the door and turned...pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger.

"What!" Clark yelled. "You're not hurt, so he missed? What the hell happened then?"

Lana got up, faced Clark, lifted her shirt and showed him the tiny red mark between her breasts. She then dropped the spent lead onto the counter.

"He... didn't miss, Clark." she said softly.

Clark stared at her aghast. It took several seconds of stunned silence before either spoke.

"Waaaiiitt a minute. Are you telling me that you were shot tonight at a range of perhaps 12 feet with a high caliber hand gun...and you...weren't... hurt?"

"Welllll." she looked up at Clark with pleading in her wide green eyes.

"What in the world is going on, Clark?" her voice rose as the strangeness of this situation was beginning to take control of her. Throwing herself into his arms she buried her face in his chest.

"God...what's happening to me?" She cried.

Clark held her tightly attempting to give her comfort. Truth be known he was looking for an answer for her. Something, anything, he could say that would offer some comfort. But he knew HE didn't have the answer.

"It's OK, Lana. We just have to figure out what's going on."

Lana finally composed herself and stepped back and walked to the counter.

"OK. I'm back to intellect. You have to admit that something like this is a bit of a shock."

"So what's different in your life? Have you come in contact with any Kryptonite?" Clark asked.

"No, when I've not been with you or here, I've been home in bed."

Suddenly Lana's gorgeous face went beet red. Her hand went to her mouth and she stammered,

"The only thing... that's...different...is...you know... what we did Saturday. Maybe oral sex with you has its perks."

Just as quickly she smiled coquettishly and added.

"Hmmm. I wonder if this is long lasting, or if I have to have a dose daily or what."

Clark, lost in thought was a little slow on the up take.

"Sounds to me like this phenomenon is going require a lot of research burning the midnight oil." he said as he leaned in and kissed her.

-------end chapter 1-------

Edited by Flutter_by

MrVern
MrVern
50 Followers
12