Smallville: Before the Storm Ch. 2

Story Info
Chloe shows her true nature.
4.7k words
4.6
93.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldman50
oldman50
12 Followers

Whitney handed the camera to Lana and slowly peeled out of his clothes, feeling his cock twitch and quiver as he stared at the naked blonde at his feet. She was watching him over her shoulder, wiggling her ass back and forth, her fingers working in and out of her wet, loose-lipped pussy. Her eyes were half-closed with lust and he could hear the soft moaning sound coming from her mouth as she waited for him to fuck her! He'd never been with a woman this sexy before in his life. For all her beauty, Lana was a control freak and about the only time she spoke during sex was to order him around.

Whitney walked over toward the sexy blonde and she grinned up at him, her eyes heavy with lust. He dropped to his knees behind her and put one large hand between her shoulder blades, pressing her chest down against the tiles. Chloe moaned and quivered, whimpering slightly as the head of Whitney's fat cock rubbed between her legs. The handsome blond football star slid his cock up and down her hot, wet crack and then with one quick lunge, he penetrated her, slamming the entire length of his prick inside her pussy!

Chloe wailed in pleasure, feeling his cock press against her womb. She'd never been with a man before, having masturbated with her fingers, vegetables or small bottles before this. She'd always dreamed about being fucked, but never thought it would happen. She was totally astounded by the feelings that slammed through her and she felt as if an invisible restraint had been broken. No matter what happened after this, Chloe knew that she'd never be able to get enough dick in her hot, wet pussy! If she'd known sex was going to feel this good, she would have done it a lot sooner!

Whitney began to stroke his cock in and out of Chloe's hot wet pussy, his hands gripping her hips, his eyes half-closed, mouth open to breath in short gasps. Chloe's pussy felt like a wet glove on his prick and her muscles massaged his fuckshaft with every stroke. She whimpered and gasped as he pulled her ass tight against his groin, ramming his cock deep inside her. He could hear the camera clicking and Lana moved around, taking shots of Chloe from a dozen different angles.

"Oh God, Whitney, I love your cock in my pussy!", Chloe groaned suddenly. She reached back with both hands, grabbing his hands and she bounced her ass up and down, fucking back against him with enthusiastic squeals of pleasure. "I love it! So big! So hard! Ohhhh, fuck me, Whitney! Fuck me hard! I want it so bad! Ohhhhh, you're going to make me cum, Whitney! Ahhhh! I can feel it all the way inside me! All the way!"

Whitney laughed and he bent over, sliding his hands down Chloe's sides to her large, spongy boobs and he began to squeeze them, pulling on her rubbery nipples. Chloe felt the feelings rolling through her body intensify and she cried out loudly, fucking back rapidly against Whitney's huge cock. It was more than she could bear and she felt as if she were going to explode! Whitney was gasping loudly, grunting with every stroke of his cock and Chloe realized that her handsome lover was going to cum! She was going to have her first orgasm with a cock inside her and she felt herself go over the edge.

"Ahhhhh!", she screamed suddenly, shuddering and jerking, her eyes wide open, gazing into pure ecstasy. Whitney echoed her cry with a deep-throated yell and Lana looked over at the doorway to the shower room, half-expecting it to fly open and Principal Kwan to come storming into the room and expel them all. She turned her attention back to the sweaty, writhing couple at her feet.

Whitney was pumping his cock in and out of Chloe's stretched out cunt, sliding her forward across the wet tiles with every stroke. Her mouth was wide open and she was practically drooling, shuddering and squealing with every stroke. Lana got some good close-ups of the blond's contorted face. There was no way Chloe could ever deny the pleasure she was feeling at being hammered by Lana's boyfriend. And if Lana had her way, there would be a lot more cock pumping in and out of the slutty blonde's cunt, ass and mouth before she was finished with her.

Whitney appeared to be enjoying himself way too much and Lana moved over and punched him in the shoulder to get his attention. His eyes flew open and she glared down at him, putting her hands on her hips. He grinned self-consciously up at her and licked his lips, his eyes dropping down to her partially shaved box. Lana sneered and swung one slender leg over Chloe's back and straddled her, one hand dropping down to grab Whitney by the hair, pulling his face against her hot, throbbing cunt.

Her boyfriend's tongue slithered out and stroked her clit and she gasped in pleasure. She loved making him eat her out. Men were such assholes. They belonged at her feet and it filled her with pleasure the way she could make the handsome football hero do her bidding with just a smile and a twitch of her hips. She could hear Chloe coming down from her orgasm and she looked down and slid one foot back, putting her heel down hard on one of the blonde's fat nipples.

Chloe gasped in pain, bouncing her ass back against Whitney's crotch and he grunted, his face held captive between Lana's muscular thighs. Her pussy tasted sweet, but he wasn't thinking about that at the moment. He was eating her out in automatic reflex, his mind centered on his cock and the hot, wet pussy it was stuffed inside. Chloe was flexing her pussy muscles and it was as if she was using her hand to stroke his still hard dick, milking it of it's precious load of jism! Lana always made him pull out as soon as she'd cum, whether or not he was finished. He'd never had a woman like Chloe. He liked it. He liked it alot!

Lana began to whine, jerking her pussymound against Whitney's face and he braced himself for the spray that was soon to follow. He had to admit, having Lana squirt in his mouth was a real turn on. Too bad Chloe didn't know how to do that. He wondered if Lana was unique in that respect. None of the other guys had ever heard of a woman squirting when she came and half of them didn't believe that he was fucking Lana at all. If only they could see him now!

Lana cried out suddenly and let loose, her cum splashing into Whitney's mouth and spraying up between his face and her belly. She whimpered in lust, jerking and rubbing her cunt against his sucking mouth. She felt herself coming down off her buzz and she released the painful grip on his hair, stepping back and moving to the side. Whitney's face was slick with her juice and he kept his eyes down as he licked his lips and breathed in and out through his open mouth. Lana sneered down at him, shaking her head slightly. He was such a piece of shit!

Whitney sat back, his cock pulling out of Chloe's pussy with an obscene sucking noise. Lana snickered and Chloe groaned in embarrassment, her face turning red. Whitney grinned down at her and poked her pussy with his cock, sliding it partway in and then pulling it out, making the same wet noise as before.

"Stop that!", Chloe groaned, slapping at his cock with one hand. "That sounds so nasty!"

"That's because he's fucking a nasty whore", Lana said wickedly. "And he's not done yet, not by a long shot, are you Whitney?"

Whitney frowned, glancing over at Lana. He'd already cum twice in less than a half-hour and she was saying that he'd be fucking Chloe again! What did she think he was, some kind of machine?

"I am for now!", he answered. "I need a rest. Why don't you see if one of your friends left a dildo or something in their locker. I know you girls like to play around all the time after gym class."

Lana beamed and nodded. She knew just where to look. She walked away quickly and Whitney looked down at Chloe and grinned.

"That should give you a little time to recover", he said softly. "Did you cum? I mean, I assumed you did. But did you like it?"

"I loved it!", Chloe moaned, rolling onto her side and then onto her back, her legs spreading open, her wet pussy gaping wide. Whitney could see inside her pussy and his cock twitched in spite of his earlier protests. Chloe stared up at him, her big blue eyes dark with lust, her lips swollen and bruised looking. Lana's pussy juice matted her blond hair and glistened on her cheeks. Her nipples were hard and erect and Whitney felt his cock twitch again.

"I came at least twice", Chloe continued, sliding her hands down her sweaty body, across her tits and then down to her crotch. She was so incredibly horny! She wondered how long it would take Lana to find a dildo. She grinned mentally, chastising herself for being such a wanton whore. But now that she had been fucked for real, she couldn't seem to turn her libido off. For better or worse, Chloe needed more cock. And rubber would do if a real one wasn't ready. "You're a wonderful lover, Whitney. And you were my first."

"What?", Whitney asked, glancing sharply at the moaning girl in front of him. "No way, Chloe! I've been with virgins before. There's no way you were a virgin!"

"I didn't say that!", Chloe giggled, feeling herself color slightly. "I know I wasn't a virgin. I took my virginity myself almost three years ago. I've always liked to play with myself. I meant that you were my first man. The first time a man's actually fucked me! And I'm glad it was you."

Whitney beamed at the compliment, while at the same time, his mind whirled in lustful thoughts of Chloe lying in bed her fist buried inside her wet, big-lipped pussy! He wondered if she could do that. He looked down at her hands and his cock seemed to jump upright, fully erect and throbbing! Chloe looked up at him and grinned. Then she licked her lips and held her hands out, her mouth forming an "O" invitingly.

Whitney glanced around guiltily, looking for Lana, but the sexy brunette was nowhere in sight. He looked back down at Chloe and the naked desire in her face was too much for him to resist. He straddled her body, sliding his ass up until his balls rested under her big spongy boobs. Chloe's eyes seemed to glow with lust and she pressed her tits together, wrapping his throbbing prick inside a pillow of titflesh.

"Oh fuck yeah!", Whitney groaned. He fantasized all the time about tit-fucking some big-boobed bitch. Chloe moaned and licked the head of his cock as it pushed out of the valley between her tits. Whitney moaned again and began to pump his prick back and forth, his hairy balls sliding along her sweaty skin, tickling her and adding to the wonderful sensation that filled her entire body.

Chloe was in heaven, every nerve ending in her body tingling and screaming for release. She was lost in lust and she no longer gave a damn about anything. She loved the taste of Whitney's cum that oozed out of his big pisshole and she loved the taste of her pussy on his cock! She loved the feel of his hard prick working in and out of her tits and she loved the way her pussy buzzed and pulsed with energy, growing hot and wet with the need to be fucked hard!

"What the fuck are you doing!", Lana suddenly shrieked. Whitney stopped and Chloe's eyes flew open in panic. Lana stood above them, her face livid with anger. A huge rubber cock was gripped in one fist and she was shaking it in Whitney's face, almost slapping him with the obscene sex toy.

"Who the fuck told you to fuck that bitch's tits?", Lana screamed. "You don't touch her unless I say you can, you stupid prick! Your cock belongs to me, Whitney! I say where it goes and how fast it goes and for how long, you got that? You're such an asshole! A fat pig bitch spreads her legs for you and you go all googly and stupid! Jeez, I can't let you out of my sight for three minutes! I should kick your ass out of here and finish this bitch myself. Now get your cock out of there and get the camera ready. Okay? Is that too hard for you to understand?"

Chloe felt Whitney tremble and the muscles of his neck seemed to swell. His eyes were dark with anger and Chloe cringed at the thought of him exploding while still straddling her body. The three of them were locked in position for what seemed an eternity. Then Chloe felt Whitney's body relax and he slid back, pulling his drooling cock from between her boobs.

"No!", she moaned, clutching at his arms. "No, don't stop, Whitney! Oh please! I wanted you to cum! I wanted you to cum all over my face! Oh, damn you, Lana! Why couldn't you let him finish? You're such a fucking bitch! Isn't it enough that Whitney fucks you whenever you want him to do it? Isn't it enough that I ate your cunt and licked your ass? Please! Let him fuck my tits. Just once. I'll do anything you want after that. Please Lana!"

Lana laughed triumphantly and shook the dildo at Chloe. "You're going to do anything I tell you anyhow!", she smirked. "With the pictures we've taken, you're going to be my personal little fuckpet from now on, Chloe Sullivan. And I don't want to hear another word out of your stupid mouth about Whitney. You want someone to fuck your tits? Maybe your old man can get it up long enough to pump em for you. Or hang around one of the bars downtown. But do that on your own time, bitch. Right now, I want you to fuck yourself with this dildo. You want a cock in you? Use this. Maybe if you fuck yourself hard enough I'll let Whitney finish what he started. Of course, he's going to have to fuck my ass first. Then he can have your mouth."

Chloe glared up at the sneering brunette, feeling her heart sink within her chest. Lana was right, of course, Chloe was her willing victim now. Her fuckpet. The moment she gave in and kissed Lana's sweet pussy she knew she was lost. Even the obscene suggestion about her father didn't anger her like it should. In a way, it was kind of a turn on. She knew her Dad was interested. Who knew, maybe getting fucked would be enough to get him out of his depression and back into the workforce.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Lana slapping her pussy with the heavy dildo. Chloe grunted, feeling a wave of pleasure sweep through her. She spread her legs wider, opening herself for Lana. The gorgeous brunette knelt between her legs and pressed the thick rubber cockhead against her wet, throbbing pussymouth and her lips slid around it, the dildo sliding easily inside her freshly fucked hole! Chloe gasped in pleasure and began to rock her hips as Lana twisted the rubber cock while pumping it in and out of Chloe's juicy twat.

"Oh fuck me!", Chloe gasped, jerking and whining in pleasure. "Oh, yeah, fuck my pussy! Ahhh, that's it! Oh yes! I love it! I love it! It feels so fucking good! So fucking good!"

Lana laughed and let go of the dong. She moved back a couple of feet and motioned for Whitney to move up behind her. She got on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass back and forth and Whitney obediently knelt down behind her, rubbing his throbbing cock between her legs, smearing her juice on his fat cockhead. He pressed it against Lana's asshole and the beautiful brunette moaned in pleasure, wiggling back and forth, her assmuscle relaxing slowly, allowing Whitney's heavily veined cock to slide inside her tight, hot shitter.

Chloe watched Lana's face as Whitney shoved his cock inside her ass. She pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy, rubbing her clit and then sliding her hand up to her tits, her eyes half closed with lust. Lana obviously enjoyed being assfucked, judging from the glassy-stare and the half-open mouth. Her perfect, firm tits barely wobbled as Whitney fucked her. If Chloe had been in that position, her tits might have slapped her in the face with every stroke!

"Oh Whitney, you fuck my ass so good!", Lana crooned, sinking down on her elbows, shoving her ass tight into her lover's crotch. "Fuck me hard baby! Fuck my ass real hard! Ohhhh, yeah! That's the way! That's the way!"

Lana reached between her legs, fingering her wet, shaved pussymouth. She slipped three fingers inside herself, feeling Whitney's cock rubbing against her fingers through the walls of her ass and pussy. It was a weird feeling, but one that turned Lana on immensely. Chloe was bouncing her ass up and down on the tile floor, her pussy running over with juice, smearing the tiles between her wide-spread legs, the dildo pumping in and out of her twat with almost unnatural speed and depth.

"Ahhhhh!", Chloe groaned, her eyes closing in lust, her fingers blurring over her thick, swollen clit. "Ahhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! I love it! I love it! I love it!"

Chloe began to jerk, spasming in lust, a squirt of pussyjuice spraying out of her stuffed cuntmouth. Lana laughed and then came with the blonde, her cream squirting into Whitney's crotch, running down the insides of his muscular legs. He groaned loudly, his crotch slapping wetly against Lana's heart-shaped ass. He groaned loudly, grabbing Lana's hips in a painful grip, arching his back and cumming inside her lovely ass! Lana squealed in pleasure and squirted more cum out of her throbbing cunt.

Chloe collapsed on the floor with a groan of pleasure, the dildo sticking obscenely out of her hairy, wet pussy. She whimpered and jerked spasmodically as the aftershocks of her orgasm swept over her. Whitney pulled his aching, drained cock out of Lana's ass and sagged back down on his heels. As much as he wanted to fuck Chloe again, he knew that he had "shot his wad" and he'd only embarrass himself if he tried anything else today. But Chloe could clean his cock! She owed him that much!

Whitney crawled over to Chloe, who smiled lazily up at him, her eyes warm with completion. He grinned down at her and then straddled her face, letting his cock fall against her soft-lipped mouth. Chloe wrinkled her nose at the foul smell, but then to his utter shock and pleasure, she slid her tongue out over the slimy head of his prick, tonguing his pisshole and tasting Lana's asscream! He gasped and Lana picked up the camera and began snapping pictures of the obscene sight.

Chloe simmered in helpless need. Her stomach churned as she licked Whitney's shit-smeared prick, but her need for cock overwhelmed any other considerations and she swallowed his salty goo that dripped from his pisshole and licked his cock and balls clean. She thought idly of Clark and her promise to call him later that night. She smiled at the thought of telling him what she'd done that afternoon. Somehow, she didn't think he'd be disgusted with her at all. It was almost as if he was watching her. She shivered with pleasure, sucking hard on Whitney's fat prick, loving the feel and taste of dick in her mouth. If only it was Clark's cock!

Lana snapped off another couple of pictures, focusing in on Chloe's face, her lips stretched tight around Whitney's impressively thick cock. She loved what she was doing. Lana felt a thrill of lust as she watched the blonde suck off her boyfriend's shitslimed cock. Chloe was hers now. And one of the first things Lana was going to do was get Clark together with Chloe and then make the blonde watch helplessly while Lana fucked the handsome teen into the ground! She rubbed her throbbing nipples, moaning softly, wondering what Clark's hands would feel like on her overheated body. She could feel his presence and she almost looked over her shoulder to see if he was standing behind her.

Clark Kent stood outside the gymnasium, almost touching the warm red bricks of the wall in front of him. He had not believed Chloe's earlier explanation about her meeting with Lana and after she walked away, he'd moved quickly outside the building, tracking the blonde woman with his x-ray vision. He'd seen her encounter Lana in the shower room and had easily spotted Whitney and the camera in the storage room above the showers.

oldman50
oldman50
12 Followers
12