Smallville - Instinct Sex Scene Ch. 01

Story Info
Clark has fun with Maxima and Lois in the Daily Planet
2.7k words
4.33
49.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkville
clarkville
141 Followers

Author: Clarkville a.k.a. IJordan

Pairing: Clarxima/Clois/Clamaxis (Clark, Maxima, Lois)

Rating: NC-17 for lots of sexual content.

Warning: Sexual content and Cursing

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to Smallville.

Spoilers: Season 8 episode "Instinct"

Summary: Maxima goes back in time and we see the unrated version of the Clark and Maxima elevator scene, as well as what would happen if Clark and Lois just gave in to their desires.

Author's Note: I started this a while ago, but got caught up with other things. I edited it and added a little more to the story, but for now I have part one. Comment if you like it and let me know if I should continue with the story. Part two will be Clark and Lois, and part three will be Clark, Maxima, and Lois, if you all want me to continue.

Enjoy, and please comment.

PART ONE -- Clark and Maxima

Prologue

"Do you have it?" Maxima asked her servant.

"I do your majesty. But I must warn you. This is a very powerful orb. There is no telling if it will work. Your life could be in danger." The servant warned her queen.

"I understand the risks, but if it gets me back to my soul mate, then it's a risk I'm willing to take." Maxima said without any fear in her voice.

With that Maxima took the orb, and recited an enchantment, followed by, "Take me back to the time and place I desire. To the person I wish to be with."

And with that, a flash of green light spread across the room, and Maxima was no longer there.

Chapter One

Maxima was standing in front of the Daily Planet waiting for her previous self to appear.

When she saw herself going in, she went up to her and touched her, thus becoming one. Now Maxima was ready to make the changes that were necessary to be successful in her attempt to make Clark Kent fall in love with her and become her new King.

Maxima shut down the power and went down to the basement where she saw Clark standing there wondering what just made the power go off.

"Clark Kent, that's a strong name. I like it." Maxima said as she looked over Clark starting form his face down to his feet, loving every aspect about him.

"Who are you?" Clark asked, confused and a bit attracted to this hot yet seemingly dangerous stranger in front of him.

Maxima super-sped to Clark and said, "Maxima"

Clark looked at her starting from bottom to top, thinking, "Wow, she is beautiful, and that body. Wait, concentrate Clark, no time to get a hard on. Concentrate."

Maxima noticed the way Clark was looking at her and said, "You don't know how long I've searched for you." And with that Maxima deeply kissed Clark, thus making him fall under her spell.

At first the kiss was strange to Clark, but as it continued he liked it and felt much attraction to this Maxima woman. He started kissing her back, wanting her more and more, knowing that she is meant for him.

He let go of her, shoved everything off the nearest desk, and placed her on it. He began kissing her with no worries of hurting her.

He lifted her leg and placed it around his waist, getting more comfortable. He kissed her with such passion and force that he knew he couldn't do that to anyone else.

He was about to rip off her dress, wanting badly to be inside of her, when all of a sudden, Maxima stopped the kissing and told him, "not here."

Maxima knew that this was going to lead to something way more than just a make out session.

Maxima thought about just having Clark right there, but she wanted him to see Lois and then stay with her, so that she doesn't have to worry about the connection between Clark and Lois any more.

Maxima and Clark went to the elevators and began making out waiting for the doors to open, with Clark knowing that tonight he is going to get laid in the wildest way he can think of.

Chapter Two

The elevator doors opened, and Maxima shoved Clark in there and pushed him to the wall. She ripped open his shirt and played with his chest, knowing that this would turn on Clark even more.

Clark just smiled, telling himself, "I love the way that all of the girls I'm with go to my chest and abs first."

Maxima massaged his toned chest from top to bottom, over and over again. Clark just gave this grin as he was thinking, "Oh fuck yeah".

Clark loved the feeling that she gave him. When Maxima licked his body starting from his abs to his nipples, he moaned out, "Oh yeah."

He grabbed her hair, lifted her head, and licked Maxima, from her cleavage to her neck, biting on her neck, wanting her to feel the pleasure that he was feeling.

Maxima giggled as he did this, and pushed him back to the wall and bit his nipples with force.

"Oh fuck, wow." Clark said, loving the way his body was being sexually abused.

He kissed Maxima, and both began fighting for dominance over the other. It was exciting for them to find someone with equal strength, so now, Clark knew that he did not need to hold anything back, which is good because he was so horny he could fuck her until dawn.

Clark picked up Maxima and turned her around so that her back was facing the wall. He shoved Maxima to the wall and held her arm over her head as he began sucking on her neck while Maxima was squeezing his nipple with her free hand.

Clark lifted Maxima's leg up to his waist, pushed her dress up, and began playing with her sweet spot with his fingers.

Maxima moaned as Clark continued pleasuring her. She thought, "This is definitely worth the long wait that I have had to endure."

Not wanting to have an orgasm so early, Maxima shoved Clark to the other side of the elevator and began kissing him hard and biting his neck. Maxima decided to hit the stop button, and continued making out with Clark, not wanting to get interrupted just yet.

She knew Lois would hit the elevator button soon, but seeing Clark badly wanting to fuck her right then and there, well, she might as well have some fun before they get interrupted.

Clark smiled at the dominance that Maxima bestowed on him; it showed that she was as horny as he was.

He carried her to the back of the elevator and let her take control.

Maxima went to Clark's right nipple and began biting on it and sucking it.

Clark looked at her with this hunger in his face. He was so fucking horny, he wasn't sure how long he can hold it.

Maxima began going lower and lower.

Clark just looked at her and spread his legs apart, knowing what she has in store for him.

Maxima began unzipping Clark's pants and pulled them down as she was staring at Clark with this smile on her face, knowing that she was pleasing him.

Clark just looked at her with this sexy grin, thinking, "Yeah, do it. Come on, suck me. Yes, finally."

Maxima took out Clark's member and looked at it with this amazed look in her eyes.

Clark moaned "Ohh", loving the way that Maxima was holding his member.

Maxima looked one more time at Clark, and he looked back at her. They both smiled at each other with a hunger look on their faces, wanting the other so badly.

And with that Maxima took Clark's member and began giving Clark the best blowjob that he has ever had.

Clark placed both hands on the wall behind him feeling the pleasure of Maxima's mouth.

"Oh fuck. Wow!" Clark moaned as Maxima began deep-throating him.

Clark just started looking around the elevator with this huge smile, thinking, "I can't believe early this morning I was feeding Shelby, and now I'm getting a blowjob from a hot, sexy, and mesmerizing alien queen. Wow!"

Maxima placed her hands on Clark's abs while she was deep-throating him. She dug her nails in them not wanting to let go of Clark.

Clark yelled, "Wooohhh!!!"

Clark placed his hand on the back of her head and began fucking her throat. Clark kept pushing in and pulling out with such force, that he knew if he did that to any other girl it would choke them, but with Maxima, she just took it all in.

Clark began to throat fuck Maxima with superspeed, and all of the pleasurable feelings that he got made him lose control. He just felt incredible not wanting this feeling to go away.

"Oh shit. Okay, I can't hold it anymore. Oh shit. I'm about to cum. Oh fuck Maxima, I can't hold it any longer." Clark warned.

Maxima took his member out, and said, "Release my love, I want to taste my soul mate. Let go, my love, let go."

And with that Maxima went faster, with superspeed, and began biting on Clark's member, so that Clark would get more excited and cum in her.

Clark tried his hardest not to cum, but knew, because of his lack of experience with oral sex, that he just couldn't hold on any longer.

"Oh fuck, here it comes, here it comes. Ahh... Ahh. .. AHHHHHHH FUUCCKKKK!!!!!" Clark yelled in ecstasy as he came in Maxima's throat.

Clark was taking deep breaths, which he realized he's never had to do.

"She is awesome." Clark told himself regarding Maxima and the way she makes him feel like he's finally met his match in sex.

Chapter Three

"Come here." Clark said as he lifted Maxima from the ground.

Both began to kiss and were deep in lust.

"I'm going to show you the best night of your life" Clark told Maxima.

Maxima showed a big smile on her face, as she thought, "Yes, finally, I can't believe this is happening."

Both continued kissing, rubbing each other's bodies with such passion that it was driving them crazy not to just fuck right then and there.

Clark lifted Maxima in the air, and gently placed her on his cock.

"Ahh" Maxima moaned. "It feels so good."

"Yeah, god I missed this feeling." Clark said, and with that he moved to the back of the elevator and maneuvered his body so that Maxima's back was on the wall, while she was still on him.

"You better hold on to me. You're about to have the best ride of your life." Clark told Maxima with this sexy grin on his face that showed how confident and excited he was; this feeling reminded him of when he is near red kryptonite. He hoped that it wouldn't go away.

With that, Clark began to fuck Maxima as she held on tight to him.

"Ahh...Ahh...Ahh..." Both moaned out loud, as Clark continued fucking Maxima while holding her up on the wall.

"My love, this is wonderful. Ahh...Ahh....Ahh..." Maxima moaned as she took her right hand and dug it in Clark's chest dragging her fingers from top to bottom.

"Ahhhhh...." Clark yelled feeling the pleasurable pain from Maxima's nails. "Oh fuck that feels so good. You want to leave marks, huh, two can play that game."

And with that Clark dug his face in Maxima's dress, ripped off the top part of her dress with his teeth and dug his face in her titties.

He bit hard on her nipples and all throughout her breasts.

"Yessss!!!!! Ahh, yesssss, my love. Don't stop. Don't stop." Maxima screamed in ecstasy.

Clark began motorboating Maxima's titties while fucking her. He felt this surge of energy and excitement that made him feel like he could fuck Maxima for days.

"Oh fuck. You're so tight. I love it." Clark said as he was trying his hardest to hold on to his orgasm. He wanted Maxima to cum first.

"Go faster my love; make love to me in your Kryptonian way." Maxima told Clark.

"Okay." Clark said, not knowing if there is a difference between human sex and Kryptonian sex, but he decided to give Maxima what she wants.

With that, Clark began fucking Maxima with superspeed.

The elevator began to shake with the vibrations that the fast blurs, who were Clark and Maxima, were making. The shakes they were making were far more powerful and aggressive than the mini-size earthquakes that were the affects of Clark fucking Lana when she got some of his powers.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUCCCCkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Clark's voice echoed from the vibrations they were making.

Clark and Maxima stopped their superspeed, both knowing that they were about to cum.

"Oh my love, I'm about to climax. Oh my love, don't stop, don't stop." Maxima begged.

Clark just kept fucking Maxima with this huge smile on his face. He was thinking, "Holy shit. This feeling is incredible. Where has she been all my life? Wow, this is definitely worth the months and sometimes years of celibacy. Oh god, oh fuck. I can't hold it, any longer."

"Oh, baby, I'm about to cum. I can't hold it. You ready, baby?" Clark asked Maxima, hoping that she is about to cum so that he could finally explode in her.

"I'm ready, my love. I want us to be one. Oh, my love, here it comes, here it comes. Ohhhhh yessssss!!!!!!" Maxima screamed in ecstasy as she came.

Clark, thrilled that Maxima came, finally gave in to the demands of his body. He came like he's never came before.

"OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shhhhhhiiiiiiiittttttttttttt" Clark yelled as he came, feeling like his body was about to break down from all of the cum that he just let out of him.

Chapter Four

Clark and Maxima fell on the floor together, with Maxima on top of Clark, sweat covering both of their bodies, both exhausted from the out-of-this-world abuse that their bodies just took.

Clark took in deep breaths, wondering when his heart was going to stop beating so fast.

"Uhh that was uhh fucking uhh fantastic." Clark said in between breaths.

"It uhh certainly uhh was, my love." Maxima said, also in between breaths.

Clark and Maxima just lay there, with Maxima rubbing Clark's chest. Both felt that they were at peace, and that nothing else mattered, just them two and their love making.

Clark thought of an idea, and told Maxima, "Hey baby, get up for a second."

"Okay" Maxima said as she got up, curious at what her soul mate had in store for her.

Clark got up and went to the front of the elevator and hit the automatic stop button, starting the elevator.

"What are you doing my love?" Maxima asked with a confused look on her face.

"I want us to continue our love making in my boss's office." Clark said as he thought of how Tess would feel if she were to find her office fully trashed and covered with Clark's and Maxima's cum and clothes.

"Okay, my love." Maxima said, not caring where they made love, just as long as they continued their night of wild passion.

"Come here." Clark said as he pulled Maxima towards him, and both began making out again, waiting for the elevators to stop on the floor where Tess's office was located in.

Maxima shoved Clark to the back of the elevator where they continued their passionate kissing.

Both were so deep in their lustful kissing, that neither of them heard the elevator doors open so suddenly, no way near Tess's floor.

Trying his hardest to hold on to Maxima, Clark gave in to a familiar voice.

Clark let go of Maxima when he heard a word that he's heard so many times before, but this time it seemed like it was at a distance.

Clark looked around the elevator and saw a shadow at first, but when the spell began to wear off of him, he realized who interrupted Maxima's and his night of passion.

"Smallville" Lois said with this look of shock on her face going from the half naked Maxima to the half naked Clark.

End of Part One

What do you guys think? Part Two?

clarkville
clarkville
141 Followers