Smallville – Kissing Cousins

Story Info
Kal-El's Kryptonian cousin pays him a visit.
1.6k words
3.9
59.4k
32
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara had a far away look in her big blue eyes that never left. Her friends were perplexed by her self confidence and lack of phobias they all had. They spent a lot of time wondering if they were pretty enough and if certain fashions, make-up and other beauty products would make them more beautiful. Kara was a natural beauty; she wore little to no make-up and looked great no matter what she wore.

She had been adopted from an orphanage at the age of 14, but never appeared to be traumatized by the experience like so many of the other children. She now was 18 and seemed to know what she wanted and how to get it. She seldom dated as it seemed as if the available gene pool was lacking the kind of man she desired. She was not conceded or stuck-up, just distance, very distance. Kara liked having a room in the dorm on the top floor, near the fire escape. She often would take off in the middle of the night to who knows where.

Her freshman year at the local college was finally over and during the summers she always took road trips that she never discussed with anyone. This year she decided on spending the summer in Smallville, Kansas. She had heard many stories about the "Wall of Weird" and read about all of the stories of super-powered freaks each with their own unique power. She had hoped Smallville might provide answers to many of her unanswered questions.

She remembered her biological parents placing her in a capsule and sending her off into space as Krypton Exploded, but she was not aware if she was the lone survivor or if there were others that made it to Earth. The spacecraft by design and its contents were destroyed on impact, except for her Kryptonian clothes she was wearing and a blue crystal that seemed to be indestructible. Whenever she flew off into the night, she always wore the same clothes she had on when she arrived. The little blue skirt was too small and barely covered her cute ass and the blouse fit tightly and was so short it no longer covered her flat tummy and it made her perky breasts more prominent. But these clothes would not shred in the wind or burn up at high speed. She had to learn that lesson the hard way. A few years ago, she flew off in her regular earth clothes and when she got home, she was naked except for the ashes of her earthly made garments.

Kara took the bus from Danville to Smallville as she did not want to draw too much attention to herself by flying into town. She hoped to snoop around without being noticed until she found what she was looking for. She loved to wear her faded blue denim jeans and blue crop top that revealed her mid-section and sexy bellybutton. When she wore this outfit, men tripped over themselves opening doors for her and giving her anything she wanted. As far as she was concerned, her body was a weapon to be used at will.

She did not really want to meet one of the meteorite freaks face to face as she did not expect there to be any connection between them and her. But she did want to meet Clark Kent, the farm boy that always seemed to be involved when things got weird. She asked for directions to the Kent farm and then ducted into an ally and was there in 3 seconds flat. Arriving in a wooded area nearby, she walked into the barn yard on foot. She started to knock on the door and felt the presence of someone behind her. She turned around to face Clark Kent himself. Clark said "hello can I help you and grinned from ear to ear. Kara who was always composed got suddenly weak in the knees. She told Clark that her name was Kara and shook his hand. .

She had never blushed before, but then again she had never met Clark Kent before either. She was dazzled by his eyes and perfect smile and how tall was he? Clark was just as aware of Kara's beauty and thought that her eyes were as blue and as intense as his own. Being a true gentleman Clark invited her in the house for some lemonade and she gladly accepted. She told him that she was there to find out more about the meteor freaks and hoped he could help. Clark said that Chloe Sullivan was the resident expert on them, but Kara insisted that his help would be more useful.

Clark agreed to help her anyway he could and he planned on finding out as much about her as he could. They walked out into the field and when they got to a clearing under a shade tree they stopped and lay down. Kara was not one to be bashful and she was very attracted to Clark. Clark was lying on his back with a reed of wheat in his teeth when Kara took the weed from his mouth and leaned in for a kiss. Her kiss was returned with the same intensity and more. They both felt an instant attraction that neither of them had ever felt for another....human? Kara peeled Clark shirt off with such force that she lifted him over her head, and then she slowly lowered him to the ground.

Kara stopped and said "Clark, there is something I have never told anyone, but if we go where I think we are going, I have to be honest with you. I might be a sort of meteor freak, but by a different source. I have super-human strength, I'm pretty much indestructible, I have heat, x-ray and microscopic vision, and I can run and fly at incredible speeds. I've never had sex as I'm always been afraid of hurting my sex partner by accident with my powers.

When she told Clark she was from another planet called Krypton, she expected Clark to be repulsed and run off in fear; instead Clark just hugged her and told her it would be OK. He admitted that he had all of the same powers, except that he was still working on his ability to fly. He further told her how he too came from Krypton and that they must have come to Earth for the same reasons. Kara got quiet and needed time to take it all in, but she was not going to past up a chance to have sex with one of her own kind. She wanted to let her hair down and make love without any worries.

Moments later they were back on the ground, with their clothes ripped off. Clark was eating Kara's tasty pussy driving her absolutely crazy, grabbing her perk breasts in each hand. Kara's body was flawless in every way and Clark was going to explore every nook and cranny.

Kara then hovered over him sucking his Dick and balls in the sixty-nine position and they had oral sex until the cows came home. They wanted to use condoms to fuck, but realized that anything less than a Kryptonian condom would be of very little use to them as it would break from the super-friction of their two bodies meeting. Clark mounted her doggie style and then, she sat on top of him and rode cowgirl style for a while, and they finally ended up doing it missionary style, but with Clark on top of Kara while she floated two feet above the ground. They were super human, but even they could only have so many orgasms before they had to stop.

Afterwards, At Kara's request Clark used his heat vision to give her a pussy a clean shaven look. Waxing just had no effect on her. She loved they way it looked shaved and Clark had to eat her pussy again to give it the taste test.

After they rested, ate some lunch she showed Clark her blue crystal and he told Kara that he could show her how it worked, if she could fly him to his crystal fortress. Arriving at the rough exterior Kara told Clark how much it looked like a typical Krpytonain city. Clark was pleased to hear that and he placed the crystal in the devise that had read all of his crystals. A voice and image appeared on the wall, it was Zor-El, Jor-El's brother and he told them how they sent Kara off into space at the age of 14 and how they hoped she would find her cousin Kal-El so neither of them would feel alone.

Clark was shaken when he told Kara that he was Kal-El and he was apparently her cousin. All Clark could think of was that he had just screwed his cousin and felt dirty. Kara smiled and said it was OK that they had sex as incest between cousins was only an earth taboo, but was common on Krypton. Besides she said "I knew you were my cousin all along; why else did you think I came to Smallville and to your farm?" "I knew you bought into this Earthly morality thing and I knew if you knew I was your cousin, you would have never have had sex with me."

Clark thought for awhile and then told her she must never lie to him again. As far as sex goes, let's keep our being cousins a secret because I plan on screwing your panties off every chance I get. Kara smile and said "you better, I've been waiting a long time for you.