Smallville Lust Series Ch. 05

Story Info
Smallville Uncut: Clark, Jason, Martha, Genevieve.
2.8k words
42.9k
9
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story takes place towards the end of season 4 when Jason and his mother are looking for the element.

*

The Teagues are all buy done with playing nice. They've exhausted all their efforts and time to try to obtain the stone as peacefully as possible. But now that their patience has worn off, they are ready to take the stone by any means possible.

After dealing with the Luthers and realizing that they no longer have the stone, the Teagues' information network points them towards the Kent's household. Jason and his mother knew that asking Clark directly for the stone would be pointless. They need to come up with a plan that will force Clark to hand over the stone without much resistance. Genevieve Teague had the perfect plan in mind.

Martha Kent was home alone. Jonathan is staying overnight at the medical center for his monthly check-up, and Clark is over at the Talon studying for finals. Martha was sitting at the dining table reading the paper when she suddenly felt a presence behind her. Before she can fully turn around, she was hit in the back of the head and fell on the ground, losing consciousness.

After a full night of studying at the Talon with Chloe, Clark called it a night and returned home. When he walked into the house, he felt something wasn't right. He called out to his mother but got no response.

"Maybe she's still at the hospital with dad," Clark thought to himself.

When Clark entered the barn to make his way up to his room, he suddenly realized that he wasn't alone. Up in the loft, there waits Genevieve and Jason, with Martha tied up on Clark's bed.

"Mom!" Clark yelled.

As Clark reached the top step, he suddenly fell on the ground. He looked up and saw kryptonite positioned all around his room.

"Hold it right there Clark," Jason said. "We know your body has an allergic reaction to these stones. So just sit there and still." Jason then proceeds to tie Clark to a chair.

"What do you want?" Clark said angrily.

"I think you know exactly what we want, Mr. Kent" Genevieve replied rhetorically, "Now tell us where the stone is!"

"Don't do it Clark! You must absolutely not give them the stone!" Martha screamed towards Clark.

Jason exclaims, "You better hand over the stone before anything happens to your lovely mother."

Clark knew he was in a tough situation. On one hand he can't let his mother get hurt. On the other hand there was no way he can hand the stone over. Not to mention he can't use his power because of the kryptonite.

"Well, where's the stone?" Jason said impatiently.

"I don't have it." Clark lied.

"Oh, so you want to play that game huh? Alright, we've got all day." Jason replied.

"Please, just don't hurt my mother" Clark pleaded.

"Oh, don't worry." Jason answered with a smirk. "I won't hurt her. I've got something else in mind."

Jason then walks over to the bed where Martha is tied down. He sits down on the bed and proceeds to fondle her right breast with his hand.

"NO!" Clark screams.

"Wait Clark!" Martha said to her son. "It's ok, don't succumb to their demands. Remember your responsibilities!"

Clark knew his mother was right. He must protect the stone and not let it fall into the hands of those who want to harness it for power. Unable to use his power, there was nothing he can do but to endure this humiliation.

With Clark not giving in, Jason knew that was his cue to continue. He proceeds to remove Martha's shirt, unveiling a plain white bra.

"Wow, Mrs. Kent" Jason says in surprise. "The way you dress all the time. I could've never guessed. You have huge and firm breasts. You must be somewhere between a C and a D."

Martha was flushed with embarrassment. She hates to admit it, but Jason was right. She dresses conservatively all the time in order to hide her huge knockers. Jason then removes the rest of Martha's clothes and steps back to marvel at the incredibly sexy body of this middle-age housewife.

"Hey Clark. Did you know your mother had such a slutty body?" Jason said mockingly.

Clark was humiliated and angry beyond imagination. If his power wasn't sealed, there was no telling what he would do to Jason. But since there's nothing he could do, he was forced to watch Jason as he continued to molest his mother. After removing his shirt, Jason got on the bed and started to squeeze and lick Martha's magnificent breasts. Martha was humiliated, but she knew she had to endure this to protect her son. And so she just laid there quietly and let Jason continue to have his way with her body. After playing with Martha's tits for a good 10 minutes, Jason inserted 2 fingers into her exposed pussy, surprising Martha and causing her to moan quietly.

"You've got one tight pussy Mrs. Kent. I guess Mr. Kent's been too busy for you lately." Jason says mockingly.

Again Martha was greatly embarrassed by Jason's statement. It is true. With Jonathan's heart condition, they haven't had sex in over a year now. Realizing that, it almost made her a little ashamed that what Jason was doing to her actually felt pretty good. Jason then proceeds to lick and slurp up the juices that are not dripping out of Martha's pussy. Martha no longer had much will-power left. She was content to just lie there and let this young man rape her as she secretly enjoys it.

"Hey Mrs. Kent. Why don't you give me a blowjob?"

Martha didn't know what to do. She looked over at Clark to see that he has been sapped of his strength almost completely. She knew that she has to get this over with quickly and get Clark away from the kryptonite otherwise his life would be endangered. And so Martha reluctantly agreed to Jason's request.

Jason stood up and ordered Martha to remove his boxers. Martha then slowly pulled down Jason's boxers, revealing a huge cock that almost hit her flush in the face. Martha just kneeled there and marveled at the size. She has only slept with 2 men before in her life, and the cock in front of her right now is easily the biggest she has ever seen. 8 inches in length and a good inch in girth. Before she could put her hand on it, Jason stopped her.

"Mrs. Kent, I want you to beg for it. Tell me you want my cock because you're a horny slut and because your husband's dick is a boy cock while mine is a real man's cock."

As humiliated and embarrassed as she was already, Martha knew she had no other choice.

"Jason, I want to suck your big fat cock because I'm a horny slut. Jonathan's dick is too small. I want a real man's cock like yours." Martha muttered with humiliation.

Jason was incredibly turned on by her words. "All right Mrs. Kent. Go ahead and suck it."

Martha then took her hands and encircled the large shaft in front her. She started to stroke it up and down, all the while staring at it with amazement. It has been so long since she has touched a penis, and the first time she has seen one this big and pulsating with so much heat. Imagining what she was about to do brought a bit of excitement to her womanly urges. Without waiting any longer, Martha leaned forward and enveloped the cock with her velvet lips. It was hot, very hot, and it had a slight salty taste. Without much inhibition left, Martha really began to suck the cock fervently. She'd hate to admit it, but she was slowly beginning to enjoying it too. She sucked Jason's dick for several minutes, all the while stroking the base of the dick and gently rubbing his balls. Jason couldn't believe what he was experiencing. This was the best blowjob he's ever had.

"Oh wow, Mrs. Kent. You are great at sucking cock!" Jason exclaims in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Clark just sat there helpless, watching his mother sucking another man's dick. Although Clark was extremely angry inside, he couldn't help but be a little aroused. He has never seen a woman naked before, let alone performing a blowjob. All this has caused Clark to harden a bit. Genevieve looked over at Clark and saw a noticeable tent in his jeans. She walked over to Clark and put her hand on the bulge, grinning evilly.

"Well well, young Mr. Kent. Looks like you like what you're seeing." Genevieve remarked.

Genevieve has had her shares of lovers since her husband died many years ago. There was nothing she loves more than young strong bodies who can satisfy all her womanly desires.

"Why don't I help you with that Clark?" Genevieve asked while removing his shorts.

Clark was completely helpless. With his strength all but sapped, it won't be long until he loses consciousness all together. He was at Genevieve's mercy. Genevieve slowly pulled down Clark's underwear to unveil the largest cock she has ever seen. It was a full 12 inches long and 2 inches thick. Genevieve could barely wrap her hand around it.

"Oh my god Martha. What have you been feeding your son?? He's got the cock of a horse!" Genevieve said towards Martha's direction.

Martha was busy sucking Jason's cock, but hearing about her son's massive cock turned her on even more, as her head bopped up and down even faster on Jason's dick. Genevieve returned her gaze at the fine specimen in front of her. Just looking at it makes her hornier than she's ever been. Without waiting any further, Genevieve hungrily swallowed Clark's cock into her hot mouth. She could barely fit a third of it into her mouth, but that didn't stop her from sucking it with reckless abandon. With both her hands stroking the dick up and down, she sucked and licked Clark's cock like a kid with his first lollipop. Clark just sat there as the older woman gave him his very first blowjob. He didn't want to admit it, but it felt very very good. Genevieve smiled with satisfaction as she looked up and saw Clark moaning softly. She had complete confidence in her cock-sucking skills that she can satisfy any straight man.

With Clark already semi-turned on from watching his mother blowing Jason, he knew he couldn't last much longer with Genevieve professional cock-sucking skills. Genevieve could see it in Clark's eyes. He was close. She was anticipating what would come next. She wanted his cum, she wanted it bad. To help speed up the process, Genevieve started to stroke him up and down with her hands while sucking each of his balls.

"Come on Clark. Go ahead and cum on in my mouth. Let me taste that sweet cum of yours!" Genevieve urged him.

Those words pushed Clark over the edge. With a loud moan he emptied his load into Genevieve's waiting mouth. With that over, Clark thought maybe Genevieve was finally done with him. Unfortunately for him, she was not done. Genevieve stood up and slowly undressed herself.

"Oh you thought I was done with you didn't you Clark." Genevieve grinned evilly, "Don't worry stud. I'm far from done with you. I've tasted that magnificent cock of yours. Now I got to feel it inside of me!"

Meanwhile, Jason was getting ready to release himself as he said to Martha, "Ok get ready Mrs. Kent. Open your mouth wide and swallow my cum!"

Martha kept sucking Jason as she suddenly felt a stream of hot cum hit the back of her throat. She tried her best to swallow the entire load, but Jason surprised her by cumming more than she had thought any man could come. After the second spurt, the rest of the cum trickled down her mouth and onto her tits. Having experienced an incredible blowjob, Jason knew he needed to stuff his cock into this woman. He proceeded to pick up Martha and lay her on Clark's bed. He lifted both her legs onto his shoulders, then entered Martha with his fat cock.

"Holy shit!" Jason exclaimed, "You are so tight Mrs. Kent. You almost feel like a virgin!"

Martha was at a loss for words. She was enjoying this far more than she should be. She didn't know sex could feel this good. She had never felt this pleasurable with her husband. That would make sense she thought. Afterall, Jonathan's dick was only half the size of Jason's cock. Most of the time when she had sex with Jonathan, she could barely feel his dick. It was completely different this time. It felt so good to have this young man's big shaft inside of her pussy. Before long, Martha started to moan loudly with each thrust.

Seeing Martha's reaction, Jason suddenly stopped. Martha was wondering why Jason stopped. She didn't want to say it, but she wanted Jason to continue. She had never felt this good before.

"Do you want me to continue Mrs. Kent? I want you to beg for it." Jason said to Martha.

Martha has lost all sense to object anymore, as she replied, "Please Jason. I need you to fuck me with that big cock of yours. Please give it to me!"

Jason smiled and once again started to fuck Martha. Martha responded with a loud "Oh Yea! Fuck me!". Jason continued to pump in and out of Martha, with Martha pushing her pussy up to meet each thrust. Their animal lust has taken over, there was no stopping the two anymore. Jason was close to reaching release, as he warned Martha, "I'm going to cum Mrs. Kent!"

"Yes, give it to me Jason. Shoot your hot cum into my tight pussy. I want it so bad!" Martha replied.

With one final thrust Jason screamed and shot spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum into Martha's cunt. With both of them spent, Jason collapsed on top of Martha, resting his head between her large tits.

Having removed all of her clothing, Clark was treated to the sight of the second nude woman he has seen in his life. While Genevieve Teague does not quite have as attractive a body as Martha Kent does, she has kept herself in very good shape. Even in her mid forties, Genevieve appears to have the body of a 30 year old. Smooth silky skin, firm C-cup tits, and a nicely trimmed pussy. She smiled confidently as she looked over at Clark and saw his dick began to harden again.

"Still got a body irresistible to men," Genevieve whispered to herself.

"Well, Clark." Genevieve continued, "I'm guessing I'll be your first. But don't worry. You should know that fucking is my 'speciality'."

At that point, Clark's cock has fully hardened and was pointing straight up towards the ceiling. Genevieve smiled wickedly and grabbed his cock with her hand, slowly guiding it towards her dripping cunt. With a loud thud, she mounted him. Genevieve was in pure heaven. She has had many lovers before, but this was the first time she has had a cock this big in her.

"Oh fuck! This feels so fucking good! Fuck me good Clark! Stretch out my pussy with your big fat cock!"

Clark was no longer thinking straight. The kryptonite has sapped him of his strength, and not it's making his head woozy. He had forgotten the situation he was in. All he wanted to do now was to fuck the woman in front of him. He leaned forward and kissed Genevieve, their tongues intertwined as Genevieve continued to ride him up and down. With Clark lost in the heap of pleasure, Genevieve knew this was the perfect chance.

"Clark baby, where is the stone Lana gave you?" Genevieve whispered into Clark's ears.

Without even thinking about what the question was. Clark just replied instinctively, "It's inside a tin can under the sink".

Bingo. Genevieve had finally cracked Clark. Clark still hasn't realized what he had just done as he just continued to pump his cock into Genevieve's now stretched out and completely drenched pussy.

"Oh yea! I'm going to cum soon!" Clark screamed.

Enflamed by those words, Genevieve rode Clark's cock even faster and harder than before. All the while screaming, "Yea give it to me! Pump your cum into my fucking pussy! Let me feel your hot seed inside my womb!"

With a loud grunt, Clark emptied his seed into Genevieve. Spent and exhausted from what had just transpired, coupled with the fact that the kryptonite are still affecting him, Clark had finally reached his limit and lost consciousness. Genevieve got off Clark, satisfied that she had just killed 2 birds with one stone. She got dressed and woke up Jason, who was asleep on top of the still nude Martha Kent. The mother and son pair walked back into the Kent's house, where they retrieved the stone they were searching for. With the element in their hands, they can now proceed to the next step in their evil scheme....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Smallville – Kissing Cousins Kal-El's Kryptonian cousin pays him a visit.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
2 Broke Girls In Love Max's mouth gets her in trouble again.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Batman and Gotham Sluts Ch. 01 Batman finds pattern with women in Gotham, including Catwoman.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories