Smallville Lust Series Ch. 06

Story Info
Lana Lang in a pinch.
1.8k words
4.43
61.6k
12
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story takes place concurrently with chapter 5. While The Teagues are over the Kent's household looking for the stone, Lionel Luther believes it is Lana Lang who holds the priced artifact.

*

Lana Lang was getting ready to close up the Talon. She checked her cell phone and saw a text message saying Lex wanted to see her about fundraising event being held at the Talon next weekend. So after cleaning up and locking up the Talon, Lana headed over the Lex's mansion. When she entered Lex's office, she was surprised to see not Lex at his desk, but his father Lionel Luther, along with his 2 bodyguards sitting on the couch.

"Uh, Good evening Mr. Luther. I'm actually here looking for Lex." Lana said in a bit of confusion.

"Oh hello, Ms. Lang. Actually, the text message was from me." Lionel replied.

Not sure what's going on, Lana asked Lionel what he wanted.

"Well, Ms. Lang. I'll just ask you directly. Where is the artifact you obtained when you were in China?"

"What artifact? I don't know what you're talking about." Lana lied.

"I figured you'd play dumb," Lionel responded, "but for your own sake I would suggest that you tell me right now."

Lionel nods to his bodyguards who proceeded to shut all the doors leading into the office. Lana saw that and immediately a shadow of fear entered her heart.

"What are you going to do to me?" Lana said in a slightly fearful tone.

"Well, Jerome and Vince here have been working very hard for me lately. If you're not going to talk, perhaps you'd like to help them "relieve" their stress." Lionel responded with an evil grin.

Before Lionel had finished his statement, Jerome had stepped behind Lana and grabbed her arms.

"What the hell!" Lana snapped. "You can't possibly be serious. You're going to go to jail for this!"

"Maybe for a normal person," Lionel laughed, "but you've forgotten who you're dealing with. No crime is too big for me to get away with." Lionel then nods to Jerome and Vince to continue.

Lana was in a pinch. Even though she has taken quite a few self-defense classes, Vince and Jerome are two of the biggest black men she has ever seen. Both are easily 6"4' 250 pounds and built like football linebackers. While Jerome has Lana's arms locked, Vince walked up to her and put his hand on her right breast.

"This chick's got pretty nice breasts," Vince turned his head to tell Lionel.

When his head was turned, Lana suddenly leaned forward and bit Vince's arm.

"What the fuck!" Vince said in surprise, "this bitch just bit me!"

"Haha," Lionel Luther laughed, "she is a feisty one. Here, take this vial and make her drink it. This should make her more "obedient"." Vince walked over and Lionel handed him a vial of the synthetic love potion that he and Lex developed.

Vince walked back to Lana and forced opened her mouth, then he proceeded to empty the vial down her throat. Lana was pissed at that point. What the hell was in that vial. She fell to the ground where she started to gag. After a few minutes where Lana recovered herself, Jerome picked her up with one arm and led her over to the couches. Lana had seemed to calm down. She wanted to resist, but for some reason her body wasn't doing what her mind was telling it to.

Lana was wearing a tight button-down shirt which really accentuated her nice firm breasts. Vince knelt down and proceeded to remove her shirt, revealing her in a sexy black lacey bra.

"Yo Vince, hurry up and get her naked. I'm fucking horny for some pussy now!" Jerome said impatiently.

Vince then pulled down Lana's skirt, revealing matching black lacey panties. Lana was completely helpless lying there. Whatever was in that vial, it had removed any inhibition from her. She watched helplessly as Vince unbuckled her bra and ripped apart her panties, exposing her in completely bareness. Vince and Jerome took a step back to marvel at the nude body in front of them.

"This bitch's fucking hot!" The two horny men exclaimed.

Jerome and Vince proceeded to remove their clothes, exposing their monster dicks in front of Lana. Lana gasped in surprise. She had seen Jason's penis before, but the two black meat in front of her right now is something else. They were easily a foot long and 2 inches in girth. Lana didn't know such large penises existed.

"Hey bitch, suck our cocks!"

Lana couldn't say anything, her body was moving on her own. She put her two hands on the cocks and started to stroke them up and down, all the while her eyes stared in sheer amazement at their sizes and massiveness.

The two men then laid Lana down on the couch. Jerome then knelt down to suck on Lana's hard, erect nipples. Tugging, pulling, suckling, and squeezing, running the soft, hot tip of his tongue around and over them. He then ran his tongue slowly up Lana's calf, as he raised her leg upward. He could hear her breathing quicken, shorten, as Lana softly moaned.

Lana was slightly startled as she felt a second set of hands gently caressing her heaving breasts. A slight gasp came from her lips, as Lana came to understand her predicament, and a soft moan as she came to accept the hot, moist lips suckling her ruby hard nipples. Vince then pressed his tongue between her folds, contacting her smooth, slick clitoris. Hands firmly embracing her hips, as two more fondled her firm tits, one set of lips muzzled her pussy, as another engulfed her tongue. Vince increased the pressure and pace of his tongue as Lana writhed under the suckling of her neck and breasts.

Lana felt something hard and hot rubbing softly against her cheek. Lana turned to see Jerome's monster cock right in front of her face. With her body now under the complete influence of the love potion, Lana leaned in and enveloped the cock with her mouth, sucking it deep, and then sliding up as she swirled her wet tongue around the thick, hard shaft. Lana began to suck faster, harder, vigorously as she felt Vince stick 2 fingers into her hot cunt.

Lana was trembling, crying out, sucking hard but gagging. She began to fondle Jerome's large testicles, as her mouth glides vigorously up and down the hard, thick black cock. Her tongue lubricated the head on every pass. Lana raised her head to moan loudly as she felt Vince enter her pussy.

"Oh shit! It's so big!" Lana screamed.

Lana felt Jerome's cock in her mouth pulsate, and without warning she felt streams after streams of hot sticky cum shot into her mouth.

"Yea, suck it bitch. Drink it all up!" Jerome exclaimed in pleasure.

Lana opened her mouth wide and swallowed every last drop, then proceeded to use her tongue to clean Jerome's still hardened cock. Meanwhile, Vince was fucking Lana's tight pussy and was getting close.

"Shit, I'm going to cum soon!"

With a loud grunt, Vince pulled out and proceeded to empty his seed all over Lana's face, hair, and breasts. Lana laid there in confusion as the two men sat on the floor recovering. What in the world just happened, Lana thought to herself, hoping and praying that this was all just a bad nightmare.

After a few minutes, Vince and Jerome had fully recovered, or at least their cocks had returned to full hardness.

"Why don't we try DP?" Jerome suggested.

Vince just smiled and gave an approving nod. Their suggestion brought nervousness into Lana's heart. She felt like she was being ripped apart before with just one dick in her. Now they want to both fuck her at the same time?? Before she could object, Jerome pulled Lana on top of him and guided his cock into her pussy, where he was met with a loud moan from Lana. Vince then got behind her and plunged his shaft into Lana's anus.

"Oh Fuck!" Lana screamed in pain.

The two cocks started to slowly move in and out of Lana as she continued to yell in pain. More pressure, sharp fast pain, subsiding into pressure and finally pleasure, it's finally all in. Lana felt two fat cocks pressed deep inside of her, stretching her. The pressure was incredible. Flashes of pleasure and discomfort rotated rapidly. Lana grunted at the pressure deep within her ass; and moaned at the pressure deep within her hot pussy. Lana felt the friction as the two cocks dragged across one another. Lana moaned at the pleasure and fell onto Jerome, where she meshed her breasts against his strong chest. Jerome leaned forward and met Lana's mouth, where they started to French kiss passionately. Their lips were locked as their tongues wrestled with one another, exchanging salty saliva from their mouths.

Lana gasped as one cock slid deep into her ass, while the other cock withdrew. On and on, tempo increased, her vocalizations were a mixed jumble of grunts, purrs, gasps, moans, and squeals; as the two monstrous cocks continued to pump in and out of her.

"Shit, I'm coming to cum in this bitch soon!" Jerome squealed.

Hearing that, Lana pleaded, "Can you please pull out when you cum. I'm not on the pill."

Those words only made Jerome pump harder and faster. "Oh don't worry bitch. I have very good genes. You're going to bear a healthy black baby."

Knowing there was nothing she could do, tears rolled down her eyes as her body continued to act on its own. Not that she isn't enjoying the incredible fucking, because she is. The two monster cocks were bringing her pleasure beyond her imagination; she was simply too ashamed to admit it. Lana continued to unconsciously hump the two cocks up and down, fearing yet secretly looking forward to what was coming next. Jerome screamed his cock spasmed and released what seemed like a gallon of cum into Lana's unprotected womb. As he pulled out, Vince pulled out of Lana's ass and entered her now sloppy pussy. Vince fucked Lana for a couple more minutes before emptying another load of black cum into her cunt.

Lana screamed in pleasure as she fell to the floor. Her body glistening in sweat and pussy filled with hot sticky cum. Lana's spirit was broken. With this much cum deposited into her, there was no way she wouldn't be pregnant. With the whole ordeal over, Lionel Luther walked over to the broken woman.

"Now, Ms Lang. Where is the artifact?"

"I gave it to Clark." Lana whimpered.

Having gotten his answer, Lionel along with his two satisfied bodyguards left the mansion, leaving the still nude Lana on the floor, raped and broken...