Smallville Lust Series Ch. 08

Story Info
The ultimate betrayal.
1.5k words
4.67
40.7k
8
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story takes place during the episode Splinter, when Clark was infected by the black kryptonite and began to hallucinate and see things that didn't really happened. The story picks up where Lana goes to Lex's mansion to ask him about the spaceship.

*

Lex was sitting at his desk in his mansion looking at some paperwork when an unexpected guest entered the room.

"You can't stand to see us together, can you?" Lana said in an obvious angry tone.

An apparently confused Lex replied, "I think this is the part where I usually say, 'Lana, what are you talking about'."

Lana quickly snapped back, "I don't know how, but you knew what would happened if you sent this to me." Lana proceeded to put the black kryptonite rock on Lex's desk.

Lex looked at the rock with intrigue and said, "I swear, this is the first time I've ever seen a meteor rock like this."

"I don't have any more time for your lies, Lex" Lana asserted, "What did that do to Clark?"

Lex in obvious annoyance stood from his desk and walked over to Lana, "I just shared with you today the most important secret of the world, what would I have to gain to lie to you now?"

Lana, now a little more calm, replied, "If you didn't send this to me, then who did?"

Lex answers in a seemingly innocent tone, "I honestly don't know. Now you said this did something to Clark. What happened?"

"Chloe thinks it infected him. He's acting all paranoid, like everyone is turning against him." Lana replied.

"Listen to me, we'll get this to Luthercorp and I'll get my best people working on this. Whatever is happening to Clark I promise I'll find a way to help him." Lex said with an assuring voice.

"Thank you," replied Lana.

"You're my partner now, it's the least I can do." Lex replied.

Lana then apologized, "I'm sorry I doubted you before Lex. I know we've had our differences, but you have always been there for me."

Lex puts his hand on Lana's shoulder and said, "and I always will be." He then proceeds to lean down and kisses Lana softly on the lips. Surprisingly, Lana did not resist. In fact, she kissed back aggressively. Little did they know that they were being watched by Clark outside the window. Clark could not believe his eyes. There before him was his girlfriend kissing the one guy she supposedly hated. At that point Clark felt betrayed and broken, and slowly walked away not knowing what to do next.

Meanwhile, Lex and Lana are now kissing with much more fervor and intensity, as their tongues entered each other's mouths lustfully. As their lips parted, not a word was spoken. The two just starred at each other with mutual understanding of what they wanted to do next. Lex took Lana's hand and slowly led her to his private bedroom upstairs. He sat her on the bed and leaned in to kiss her again. Lana opened her beautiful lips and happily locked her mouth with Lex's. The two rolled around the king-sized bed making out with each other like two sex-starved teenagers.

After a while, Lex got up and removed his sweater and undershirt. Lana was pleasantly surprised. Under that skinny frame was actually a chiseled body with perfect muscle tone. Lex could've easily been a male model if he had wanted to. Lana licked her lips as she starred at Lex's handsome body with lust. She put her hands on his chest and felt the hardness of his pecks. Lex had never been so turned on before. He wanted to see Lana. He needed to see Lana. Lex slowly unbuttoned Lana's shirt as she reaches out for his belt. After removing her shirt, Lex took a step back to marvel at the goddess in front of him. Lana was wearing a black lacy bra that really accentuated her firm and petit breasts.

"You like what you see?" Lana chucked.

Lex could only nod as he reached out to unbuckle her bra and reveal the most perfect pair of tits he had ever seen. Lana then got up to remove her jeans and matching pair of black lacy panties, revealing herself in full bareness to the billionaire in front of her.

"You know, it's not fair that I'm the only one naked," Lana said naughtily.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Lex replied with embarrassment.

Lex got off the bed and proceeded to remove his dress pants, revealing a sizeable bulge in his boxers. Lana smiled when she saw the size of the bulge.

"Here, let me help you with that," Lana said in her most sexy voice.

She got down on her knees and proceeded to pull down Lex's boxers, allowing his pulsating dick to be set free from its confines. Lana was impressed with its size. A full 8 inches hot man meat. She put her hand on the fine specimen and started jacking it back and forth, all the while looking up at Lex with lust in her eyes.

"So, what would you like me to do with this Lex?" Lana questioned.

"Oh Lana, please put it in your mouth. I've waited so long for this." Lex exclaimed.

Lana just smiled and proceeded to stick Lex's hot rod into her waiting mouth. Lex just let out a satisfying sigh as he watched his dick being enveloped by Lana's beautiful lips. Lana expertly used her tongue to lubricate Lex's penis all over, making Lex squirm in complete ecstasy. Lana began to bob up and down on the cock, engulfing more and more of it with each passing moment. She used her other hand to massage Lex's balls, making him moan loudly. When she felt Lex was close, Lana yelled out.

"Give it to me Lex. Cum in my fucking mouth! I want to taste your cum!"

Hearing Lana use such dirty language pushed Lex over the edge, as he let our a loud moan and emptied his seed into Lana's hot mouth. Lana was ready for it and happily swallowed every drop of Lex's cum. Lex, completely satisfied, fell onto the bed with a soft sigh. Meanwhile, Lana was ready for second round already. She got on top of Lex and kissed him passionately, while using her hand to massage Lex's cock back to full hardness.

"It's not over yet baby. I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours!" Lana said lustfully.

"Wow Lana, this is a whole new side of you that I never knew," Lex chuckled with surprise.

"Well now you know. So hurry up and stick that big cock of yours into my pussy!" Lana wailed.

Lex just nodded and pulled Lana slowly onto his full hardon which was pointing straight up at the ceiling. Before he entered, he rubbed his cock over Lana's dripping pussy as if to tease her.

"So, were you ever this horny when you were with Clark?" Lex questioned.

"Hell no! Clark was a pussy in the bed. I had to do everything. He just lies there like a virgin choir boy!" Lana replied as a matter-of-factly.

"Well then, why don't you tell me what you want me to do for you?" Lex said teasingly.

"I want you to take that big cock of yours and fuck me like you've never fuck before!" Lana teased back.

"Yes ma'am!" Lex responded.

Without further teasing, Lex pulled Lana down onto his cock and entered all 8 inches of his meat into her tight, wet vagina.

"Oh shit! That feels so good! Fuck me Lex! Fuck me harder!" Lana moaned in ecstasy.

Lana rode Lex like a wild stallion, bucking up and down and putting her hands on Lex's strong chest to keep from falling off. Meanwhile, Lex reached up and roughly massaged Lana's now sweat-covered tits, causing her to moan even louder. After a while, the pace began to slow down as both were beginning to tire. Lana eventually started to slowly grind her hips sexily around Lex's cock. She fell onto Lex meshing her tits against his chest and two mouths joined in a passionate kiss, tongues in each other's mouths and exchanging salty saliva. The two flesh were now completely joined from head to die, fucking, and kissing, and grinding.

Lex, knowing he was close, pushed Lana onto her back, spread her legs wide and put them over his shoulders, and began to fuck her vigorously, building towards a final explosive climax.

"Yea, Lana! I'm going to cum soon! Should I pull out?" Lex inquired as he continued to fuck her hard and rough.

"NO! Don't pull out. Let me feel your cum in my pussy! I've always had Clark pull out, but I want you to fill me with your hot sperm!" Lana cried in pleasure.

"Oh shit! Here he comes!" Lex moaned.

As both reached orgasm, Lex emptied loads after loads of hot cum into Lana's waiting pussy, filling her completely. Lana could feel Lex's hot, sticky cum in her pulsating vagina. All she could do was smile and reveled in the pleasure that she just experienced. With his dick still inside of Lana, Lex fell on top of her and gave her one final kiss before the two fell asleep in each other's arms.