Smallville Turns Sexy Ch. 02

Story Info
Martha Kent meets a sexy younger guy at the high school.
1.1k words
4.22
47.4k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comdfrk
comdfrk
26 Followers

Ch. 02: Martha

While Clark was enjoying Chloe's new meteor powers in the loft, Martha Kent was out at the high school getting some papers ready for the PTA meeting the next day.

Now before we begin there are some things that should be known. First, Jonathon has been dead for two years. He died the year after Clark graduated from high school so Martha hasn't had any sexual relief in a while. Second Martha Kent's tits are huge, but nobody knows that because of the way she dresses and that is the way she has liked it.

Martha had been feeling very strange for the past fifteen minutes, but she just worked harder to keep her mind off of it. Finally, she finished with the papers and was ready to go home, but when she stood up she felt an odd tingle go through her body. Her breasts began to twitch and suddenly they burst through the bra and jacket she was wearing. She looked down and saw that the double D tits she worked so hard to hide had just gone up to double E. Her ass which had always been pretty small and sexually unappealing began wiggling and soon it had ripped out of her pants and panties. The damage to her top and pants caused them both to simply fall off, so now Martha was standing in the middle of Smallville High School completely naked.

Martha rushed out of the room she was in and ran down the deserted hallway with her enormous tits bouncing as she ran along. Lucky for her it was way past school's end so there should be nobody there. She noticed a locker that had been left open that had a large mirror attached to the door. She stopped and looked in it and saw that she was undeniably gorgeous. People had considered her a babe before, but now she looked like a porn star. Her already enormous tits were even bugger, her before unattractive butt was now perfectly round and desirable, and her somewhat rough farmer's hair had turned silky smooth along with her now flawless face.

After realizing she was getting too distracted she began running again. When she had almost reached the exit of the school she heard a noise. It was a shower going on in the boy's locker room which meant that somebody was still in the school. Martha knew that she still could easily get out and get to her car without getting noticed, but for some odd reason she couldn't help herself but go into the locker room.

She walked in and saw one of the high school seniors showering in the locker room alone, obviously after having to stay late for some reason. The senior turned off the shower and turned to see to his shock, the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen, naked. As if she had some mystical power to her his cock sprang to full erection immediately. Martha looked at his large cock and the final part of her transformation occurred, she wanted him, bad.

"What the Hell are you doing in here!" the teenager screamed.

"I'm a representative for the PTA," Martha replied. "I need to ask you a few questions."

"Why are you naked?" he asked.

"I said I will be asking the questions," Martha said with a seductively sexy voice she didn't know she could create.

"O-O-Ok then," he said, "ask away."

"Good. What is your name?" Martha asked.

"Doug," said Doug.

"Are you 18 or older?"

"Yes"

"How large is your cock?"

"WHAT?"

"Answer the question."

"I-I-I-It is 9 inches." Martha smiled.

"Do you like older women?"

"Love them."

"Excellent"

"Mind if I ask you a question," Doug asked.

"Ask away," Martha replied.

"Do you like younger guys?"

"Love them." And with that Martha threw herself at Doug, her large breasts squashing up against him. Doug leaned down and kissed her lips, his tongue entering Martha's mouth and wrestling with her tongue. Martha broke the kiss and leaned down and started sucking on Doug's cock with incredible force.

"Oh God that feels so good. You must suck cock a lot."

Martha stopped sucking long enough to say, "First time."

"First tiiiiime!" Doug exclaimed while moaning in ecstasy. Martha kept on sucking loving the taste of Dog's cock so much more than she could have dreamed. Finally Doug couldn't contain himself any more and exploded in Martha's mouth. She masterfully swallowed the entire load like it was nothing. While swallowing Doug's cock went from practically nothing back to nine inches.

"Hey, Sexy Lady, let me see your ass," Doug said.

"You got. Oh, and the name's Martha."

Doug spun her around, groping her tits while doing so and saw her incredible butt.

"Oh! I have got to fuck that." Quickly and forcefully, Doug thrusted his cock into her ass.

"Incredible! I don't need any lubricant!" Martha realized then that it had to be the meteor rocks! Somehow they had infected her and given her the super slut powers, and yet she didn't care. She just enjoyed the ride and currently she was being ridden, up the ass by Doug's monster cock. Doug loved the feeling of Martha's ass, perfectly shaped inside and out. Soon enough however, Doug shot his load all into Martha inners. This time however, Doug's cock didn't go back to full erection.

"Please, I need to fuck me! Normal fucking, not anal fucking," Martha pleaded.

"I'm really sorry, but I can't," said Doug. "I'm too wiped to get another boner."

Martha just looked at him and felt an unusual power in her, a power that told her to say, "Dick! Up!"

With that Doug's cock when back to it's full nine inches. Doug was wide eyed.

"How the Hell did you do that," he asked.

"No time to talk," Martha began, "time for sex."

Martha then guided his cock to her pussy where he started ramming her like crazy.

"OH! OH! OH! OH YA!" Martha screamed! "This is the greatest feeling of my life!"

"That..makes...two..of...us," Doug mustered out as he fucked Martha with all his strength. His cock slid in and out of her pussy continuously and the feeling of Martha's pussy drove Doug insane. After a good 15 minutes of wonderfully orgasmic sex, Doug shot out a bucket load of cum into Martha's pussy.

"Jesus Christ that felt great!" Martha said.

"Holy Shit! We didn't use any protection! You could get pregnant and I don't think you want people to know you got impregnated by an 18 year old!"

"Don't worry. I'm not sure how I know, but I am sure that I can only get pregnant if I want and I didn't want," Martha replied.

"You sure?" Doug asked.

"Positive," said Martha. "Now, give me another kiss!"

While Martha and Doug were kissing, Martha had no idea what happened to Chloe at her own barn and neither of them had any idea what Lois Lane and Lana Lang were doing right now.

comdfrk
comdfrk
26 Followers