Smallville Turns Sexy Ch. 04

Story Info
Lana just can't get a chance to fuck.
724 words
4.15
46.6k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comdfrk
comdfrk
26 Followers

Chapter 4: Lana

While Martha and Doug were having fun in the locker room they didn't know they weren't the only ones in the school. Both Lana Lang and Principal Johnson were in the principal's office on the other side of Smallville High. Lana was trying to defend her younger cousin who was being unfairly suspended from school.

"My cousin Sarah had nothing to do with that prank! You have to remove the punishment," Lana pleaded.

"Three witnesses saw her smash my car," Johnson explained.

"Those were the three that did it," Lana exclaimed. "You are just looking for somebody to blame because you were mad and Sarah was the first name you heard!"

In all honesty Principal Johnson wasn't listening to anything Lana was saying. He was just staring at her sexy body. He loved watching her tits bounce up and down when she yelled. Johnson couldn't stand it anymore, he knew she was 21 and he was going to have her.

"Lana I'll let your cousin off the hook on one condition," the principal said.

"Anything," Lana replied. Johnson smiled.

"Let me fuck your brains out." Lana was speechless.

"WHAT!" Lana screamed.

"You want Sarah out of trouble then you have to satisfy me," the principal returned.

"B-b-but..." Lana began. She didn't know what to do. She certainly didn't want to fuck this creep, but she also didn't want her cousin being unfairly suspended and having it put on her permanent record. "Alright Principal Johnson, I'll have sex with you." Lana gave in.

"Excellent," Johnson replied. HE moved over to her and slowly removed het shirt, watching her tits juggle in her bra as the shirt was taken off. The he unhooked her bra and watched it fall to the ground letting her B cup tits out. He quickly took off her shoes, socks, pants, and panties revealing Lana's entire body, completely nude. He brought his lips to hers and engaged in a long passionate French kiss.

Suddenly Lana felt funny and her whole body seemed to twist and turn. When Johnson broke the kiss he immediately fainted for he had seen Lana's body transform into that of a goddess. Her boobs had become gargantuan, her already incredible ass transformed into such perfection it can not be described. Her face became that of sex itself. Her voice became the voice of The Sirens. She was perfect, perfect and horny.

"Shit," exclaimed Lana. "Just when I actually want it to happen he goes and faints. Coward!"

Lana needed sex bad. Her pussy was practically dripping on the floor. She ran out of the principal's office and down Smallville High's deserted halls. She got to the back entrance where she saw a senior boy standing there.

"I wonder what is taking Doug so long in the locker room," the boy muttered to himself.

Lana saw him and charged. Before he even knew what was going on Lana jumped on him and tackled him to the ground. She ripped off his pants and stuck his somehow already erect dick into her waiting pussy and began humping.

"OH MY GOD!" the kid yelled.

"Suck my tits while I fuck you," Lana said to him as her tits were squashing his face. The guy had no rejections and started sucking her beautiful, big tits.

"Hey you're Lana Lang," he exclaimed remembering her as a senior when he was a freshman. He always had a huge crush on her.

"Ya and you are?" Lana asked while giving his cock the fucking of the century.

"Denny," replied Denny. "Oh boy I'm cuuuuuming!" As he said that he shot his load into her pussy.

"OOOH God I needed that," Lana said. But she wasn't finished. She wanted to fuck him again and again and-

"DENNY!" yelled a voice.

"DOUG!" yelled Denny.

Lana turned to see another 18 and to her bigger surprise a naked Martha Kent.

"Lana," exclaimed Martha, "we were just going out the back door to go fuck at my house." Martha was surprised at how easily she could say that.

"Cool," replied Lana. "Mind if we tag along?"

"Not at all," answered Martha.

Doug and Denny were both still in shell shock, Denny especially. Nonetheless, they both walked out to Martha's truck and began driving to the Kent Farm.

See ALL four stories collide in Ch 5.

comdfrk
comdfrk
26 Followers