Smart People Ch. 03

Story Info
Ella's Halloween party!
889 words
3.1
11.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Thanks to everyone who have read my first submissions, sorry for the non-sexual, will be well on it's way! Storydwarf :) -

Colin woke up the next morning to a massively unfamiliar sight. Martin was stood in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the two of them.

"What the hell are you doing?" Colin asked, scaring the living shit out of Martin and almost making him scald his face with a flying fried egg.

"I'm making us breakfast. What's wrong with that?"

"We make our own breakfasts here. You are simply going to mess up mine."

After reluctantly eating breakfast, Colin got ready for the day ahead of him. He checked his clock: 10:34, Saturday 30th October. It was Halloween the next day. Colin and Martin alike were both equally excited, as was Steven.

At about 11 o'clock, there was a higly unexpected knock at the door, causing both Colin and Martin to swivel their heads round and glare at the door. Colin stood and answered it and as the door swung open, Via was stood there with a great big grin on her face. Colin almost screamed and took a crap, but managed to hold both in successfully.

"Hello, Colin!" beamed Via.

"Um, hello Via," Colin groaned, rubbing his eyes to make it look like he just woke up, "How do you know where I live?"

"It's a little thing called social networking. It just so happens that Ella is my bestest bestie in the universe, as of yesterday afternoon."

"Well, what do you want?" Colin asked, scratching his forehead.

"I wanted to say hello. Is there a problem?"

"No."

"Then bye!" Via said, still smiling as she grabbed the door handle and closed the door on herself. Colin walked away from the door with a puzzled look on his face and paced into his bedroom and played with his miniature train set.

Martin was watching Doctor Who whilst sat comfortably in his chair. Then, through the letterbox came a slip of card. It read:

You are invited to Ella's Halloween party! Bring booze and food!

Martin called Steven and told Colin about the party. Colin replied with a little smile and a 'yippee'. Steven said "Hot chicks in costumes?" then stayed silent for the rest of the call.

The next day, the three grown men spent the afternoon putting on clothes and make-up. Colin was going as Data from Star Trek, Steven was going as Gandalf from The Lord of the Rings, and Martin was going as Link from The Legend of Zelda.

"I bet that one of us is going to win first prize at the costume parade!" Colin announced eagerly. Martin and Steven both agreed.

That night, at the party, Colin's first thought was 'we are definitely going to win this parade'. Everyone there was dressed up in feeble costumes, such as Scream masks that the wearers didn't even keep on through the duration of the night. Ella moved over to them and said "Hey! Glad you guys could come!"

"We wouldn't have missed it- I mean, we thought..." Martin trailed off, then resorted to looking down and picking at his nails.

"So when is the costume parade?" Colin asked over the pumping music.

"There isn't one!" Ella almost screamed, competing with the sheer volume of the room. Colin walked away, disappointed, and sat down on the sofa. Steven was to busy staring at half naked women in cat costumes to notice anything that went on.

Martin sat down next to Colin for the most part of the night, until a colossal tanned drunk man collapsed onto his lap. He then momentarily regained consciousness and grabbed Martin by his collar.

"You want some, little man?" the man growled, alcohol emanating from his breath. Martin was caught off guard here and had nothing to defend himself with when the drunk swung his head forwards, crunching into Martin's nose. There was a loud crack and blood started streaming from Martin's nose. Ella rushed in and threw the guy off of Martin as he and Colin got up and headed back to the apartment.

Colin slumped into his bed and was asleep within half an hour, while Martin was holding a large paper towel to his nose, soaking up the crimson liquid. After all the blood had cleared, there was a light knock at the door. Ella opened it and peeked round, to see Martin on the sofa, a bloody tissue next to him.

"It's not broken," Martin said to Ella as she walked in. She closed the door behind her and walked over to Martin, sitting next to him on the sofa. She pulled a tissue out of her pocket and wiped the last bit of blood from his nose.

"I am so sorry about that," Ella said, almost crying.

"No, it's okay," Martin assured her. Ella looked Martin in the eyes. She leant forward and kissed him deeply on the lips. Her lips were warm against his, but this was totally new to Martin. He didn't know where to put his hands or anything. So he remembered Tony Stark kissing Pepper Potts and put one hand round Ella's waist and the other running through her dark ginger hair. They kissed for about 25 seconds, when Ella slowly broke the kiss, drawing back with her eyes still closed.