Smelliest Ladies' Night Ever

Story Info
Forced foot worship and foot smelling.
28.6k words
4.03
44.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byronbgeo
byronbgeo
61 Followers

PART I

With Beth's thick-soled, fishnet-covered foot just inches from his face, her heel on his bare chest and her toes wiggling, the musty stench was overpowering. It was still had to believe this was really happening to him, although, he realized, it had been weeks in the making.

"Ready to smell 'em up close?" asked the woman who'd first showed him his new apartment earlier that month. He would have answered that her feet were close enough to his face, if he hadn't been bound naked to the floor and gagged.

The same woman who'd been so kind to him only three weeks before was now informing him how much she wanted him to smell her stinking sweaty feet. He'd never been naked in front of so many women, let alone asked to smell and lick their dirty, sweaty feet.

He wanted to understand. Why were Beth and her friends tormenting him like this? And why were they laughing at his humiliation? They'd promised it was all in good fun, and he'd even begun to believe it. But it was too late to run. Too late to take it all back. The straps on his ankles and wrists were too tight; and even if he'd pulled free, there were too many of them to keep him from running.

He could hear Beth unzipping her other boot, before producing her other fishnet stockinged foot and crossing it over her other foot. As she wiggled all ten toes, he tried not to breathe in the hot rush of foot odor; but he could only hold his breath about thirty seconds before he'd be compelled to take a deep breath and the stench flooded his nose.

"I've been soooo looking forward to this," said Beth as she raised her plump foot and brought it squarely down on his face, the ball of her fishnet foot flush against his nostrils.

To the cheers and applause of the other women in the room, Beth worked both feet into his face, curling her fishnet toes over his nose. The stink was pungent, sweet vinegar sweat with a hint of cheese, from her old ankle boots. He wanted to tell her off but he couldn't even breathe through his mouth much less curse them out. All he could do was sniff her smelly toes, again and again, as she wiggled them over his nose.

As Beth rubbed her warm, sweaty feet all over his face, his thoughts turned to the weeks before. When did it all go wrong? What had he passed the point of no return? There was a sequence of events; best to start at the beginning.

It had all begun the Saturday he went apartment hunting. He was new to town, having just landed a new job; and he was eager to find a place of his own. Living in a motel wasn't an option.

One of the first places he'd found was a pair of three-story apartments on a cul-de-sac. They were remote, undeveloped land separating them by at least half a block from other buildings. The owner was a woman by the name of Beth; a gorgeous woman who admitted to being over forty though she didn't look a day over thirty. In her knee -high boots, skirt and blouse, she was an elegant woman, who knew how to make the most of her figure. She said she'd packed on pounds since her modeling days, but she couldn't have seemed more divine.

Beth told him that she wasn't in the habit of renting to men but that she'd consider making an exception. Slipping off her boots, her legs were shapely yet slender as she walked around on the new carpet.

"You've got to go barefoot to appreciate a carpet like this," she remarked as she pranced around. "It's like a foot massage just walking around."

Beth wanted to show him the swimming pool and even invited him to take a swim. He was so charmed by her, stealing glances at every opportunity, that he would have agreed to anything she said; but he didn't have a pair of swim trunks on him. "No worries," she replied, a hand to his upper arm, "I've got some men's swim trunks you can wear," she added before running out the door.

He knew she was much too beautiful and successful to take an interest in him, but he could still imagine her begging him to fuck her. The most he could hope for was a little casual sex, which was more than enough.

When she returned with a pair of skimpy trunks, he was hesitant to put them on, yet he didn't want to disappoint her. He looked good in swim trunks, so it wasn't an issue. Using the bathroom, he changed into the trunks and emerged to Beth's admiring eyes. She directed him outside and gestured him into the pool area. The water was warm and inviting.

"With a pool like this to dip into, how could you say no," she said, coquettishly by the pool. He could almost hear whispering from the building, but he thought nothing of it. He was pleased that Beth was pleased. And once he dried off and got dressed, she was waiting for him, pen in hand, to sign the contract.

Beth's assistant Hayley, a Goth chick in her mid twenties - black boots, nails, lipstick and hair in stark contrast to her ivory skin - brought the contract in. He should have read it, because it was a two year lease with a huge penalty for terminating early. It was effectively up to Beth whether someone could move out early or not.

Hayley smirked at Haley's every request, but still managed a wink and a smile for him. Haley wasn't his type, at least not the way Beth was. Beth was perfection. How he looked forward to live in close proximity to her.

Thinking back to that day, he knew he'd been rash. It was desire for Beth that led him astray. He should have been more cautious. It was an all female apartment complex after all. It made no sense to make an exception for him; though, at the time, he wanted to be the exception to the rule.

Moving in was easy enough. He didn't have many belongings. Though seeing how many attractive women lived there, he was convinced he'd never made such a brilliant decision. He marveled at his good fortune, to be one man amongst such beauty. If they weren't conventionally beautiful, they were attractive in a sexually charged way; that or they were ridiculously fit.

The women were friendly. With four units on each floor, he had three immediate neighbors including Leigh, Jerri who introduced themselves the first day. Surprisingly, they were all too happy to help him move in, quick to carry up boxes and furniture. Leigh was a body-building red-head with startling strength for her five foot six frame; ever casual in her sport shirts, jeans and sneakers. Jerri was a tall brunette, close to five foot eight, who was always in the same ratty old Converse sneakers and jeans shorts. Her long tan legs were a joy to behold and Jerri seemed to love showing them off.

He didn't think twice when Jerri and Leigh also offered to help him unpack. They were quick to open his suitcases and before long they were giggling about where to put his boxer shorts.

"I figured you for a boxer short kind of guy," said Leigh and a smirk.

"What's wrong with boxers?" remarked Jerri, smiling broadly. "Same thing. "

"I bet he looks good in both," added Leigh with a chuckle.

"Maybe you'll model them for us, one day," ventured Jerri.

He'd never been with two women at the same time, and figured it was an invitation for a threesome.

"I'm sure I could be persuaded," he offered.

"What are you wearing now?" asked Leigh before reaching for his belt buckle, her fingers grazing the skin just inside his briefs.

"Briefs, actually," he replied, slightly crimson at the unexpected advance.

Leigh and Jerri shared a chuckle before rummaging through the rest of his clothes. They talked about dressing him up and trying outfits on him, which seemed appealing enough at the time. They enjoyed touching him and he enjoyed being touched by them.

The other neighbors hadn't introduced themselves, but they always had a smile for him. They made him feel like a sultan visiting his harem.

Things took a strange turn the day he met Carrie Ann, one of the upstairs neighbors. She was stunning woman in her mid thirties, something of a beauty queen in her own right in her strappy heels and dresses. When she introduced herself, he was at a loss for words.

"I was looking forward to meeting you," she said, with a warm smile. "Welcome."

"Thanks. I'm thrilled to be here."

"You've been the talk of the building for days now. You'd think they were a bunch of giddy school girls. Then again, it's not every day a cute boy moves in. In fact, I think you're the first. First boy, that is."

He didn't mind being called a boy; though, in retrospect, it may have been demeaning, despite her winning smile.

"There's just something about your look," she continued as she eyed his physique. "I'm sure I can speak for all the ladies here that we're going to enjoy having you. Beth must have known you'd be perfect."

He hadn't seen Beth for days, which was a disappointment; though it was hard to think of her without also thinking of Carrie Ann and all the other women. It was flattering to be considered perfect, though what Carrie told him next should have clued him in.

"You must be fantastic fun at Ladies Nights," she mused with a half smile. "I'm sure you're a hit."

"Ladies Night?" he asked, not clear what she meant.

"Our Ladies Nights are pretty typical," she continued as if she hadn't heard his question. "Though I bet we have a lot more fun than most. We're a wild bunch once we get going. And that's even without all the alcohol."

"You do that here?" he asked, still not sure what it entailed, but not wanting to appear ignorant.

"We have lots of room for it. My unit is actually two floors which is plenty of space for good size crowd. And you seem like a boy who doesn't begrudge some ladies having a good time. Guilt-free and totally wild. I mean, you'd love for women to have a great time?"

"Of course," he answered. He could begrudge Carrie Ann nothing.

"That's what it is," she remarked, almost to herself. "That quality about you. Beth has an eye for it. It's amazing. Maybe she knew. You're so manageable and willing. You might be just what we need."

He didn't know if it was an insult or not. He took it for a compliment. What man wouldn't be manageable and willing with these women around?

"What would you say to joining our next Ladies Night? You would be so much fun, I know it."

"What would I have to do?"

"It's a Ladies night, silly. You just show up and leave the rest to us. We'll know what to do and we'll do lots of it."

"I just show up?"

"You really are perfect," she remarked, still sizing him up before sliding her fingers down his chest. Her very touch roused him, but all he could do was smile and wish her a great day.

He remembered thinking about Ladies Night and what it meant. It was sexual, for sure. But what would all those women want to do with him? He wouldn't have had the stamina to satisfy all of them. What then was it?

He wanted to ask his neighbors, but felt foolish for asking. It was just something Carrie Ann mentioned and, he figured, it would probably amount to nothing. Or so he thought at the time.

He didn't see Carrie Ann the following day, but Carrie Ann's neighbor Olivia couldn't have seemed more enthused to bump into him near the stairwell.

"You must be our new neighbor," she remarked, a woman with pleasing-enough looks and a casual manner that instantly put him at ease.

"And happy to be here," headed.

"Thanks, by the way, for volunteering for Ladies Night," she said. "It's unusal to get such a willing and enthusiastic volunteer but it's a welcome change. Nice to have a guy who can appreciate the importance of letting us women have some real raw fun. It can be so hard to find the right guys - cute and easy to manage - but Carrie said you'd be perfect and I see what she means. Not so much your look but something else."

"Willing and manageable," he suggested, remembering Carrie's description.

Olivia's smile widened. She might not have been beautiful but her grin was a charmer. "That's it exactly. Obliging. You know? Like you were meant to show up at our door for us. It's so hard to find guys who won't make a big fuss about it and let us just have a little naughty, hilarious fun. I mean we don't have these events that often so we like to make them count. I mean really count. Make the most of our time with you. It is Ladies Night, which is our night. So it's about us and about what we want. Seems like you understand that, which is more than I can say for most guys."

He was thrilled to have said the right thing. He had no clear idea of Ladies Night but at least they seemed grateful to have involved.

"I mean it's our night, isn't it?" she asked. "Are we supposed to feel guilty about some good clean fun?"

"Of course not," he answered.

"We don't need some jerk telling us what we can and cannot do when we go to all the trouble of planning it all. And why do we do it? To have fun, and have as much fun as we want. And why shouldn't we have all the fun we want?"

"Of course," he answered.

"No limits, Just possibilities," added Olivia.

He smiled, but it was all she needed.

"What a relief to get a guy who doesn't always have to have something to say," she continued. "Around here, we hate guys who complain and throw their weight around."

Olivia took her hands to his shoulders and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Ladies Night won't come soon enough. We deserve a quality guy like you."

It was with the right compliments that they lured him in, he remembered. If only he'd known, it wouldn't have been too late to move out in the night and never return. But, at the time, he was ready to offer himself up to whatever they had in mind.

"Will you be there?" he asked her.

"With you as our special guest, honey, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Olivia gave him a playful pat on the rear end before leaping up the stairs in her flats.

With every passing day, he felt luckier than ever. The women he saw smiled even more when they saw him and, when they were in a group, giggled amongst themselves. He'd never had that kind of effect on women before.

When he saw Leigh next, she couldn't keep from grinning.

"This is so awesome," she yelped, grabbing him by the shoulders and giving his arms a squeeze. Before proceeding to cup his groin and give it a gently squeeze too. He had a full erection in seconds, which Leigh thought hilarious.

Victoria, one of the other downstairs neighbors, was walking out when she observed the situation and chuckled.

"Getting grabby already?" asked Victoria. Victoria must have been in her early forties, but she took good care of herself. She was classically feminine in skirt, hose and heels but, with her hoarse voice, had an air of world-weariness that was surprisingly sexy.

"That's not grabby," said Leigh with a giggle as she grabbed his belt buckle and quickly plunged a hand down his shorts. He lurched back in surprise but Leigh already had a firm grasp on his fully erect manhood.

"Things are stiffening up around here," she said to Victoria with a chuckle.

"I'm sure they are," said Victoria, her eyes fixed on him as she approached. "I don't think I've seen the women here so excited. Just having you was thrill enough, to think we get to play with you on Ladies Night. Well, it's all anyone talks about."

While Leigh held firm his cock, Victoria took a hand to his arm, gliding her fingers up to his neck and cheek.

"He totally volunteered for it, would you believe" said Leigh. "Which makes it more awesome, considering what he's in for now."

"Beth knows how to pick them," remarked Victoria. "It takes a lot of arm twisting to get a guy willing to offer himself up for Ladies Night but I heard there was no hesitation."

As Leigh squeezed his cock, he didn't want it to end. He would have done anything they asked of him.

"It takes a special guy to understand that it's about us and what we want, to offer himself up just so we ladies can have a great time. No complaints and demands. No trying to manipulate and control. Just leaving everything to us to do whatever we want. It's our night to be ourselves, after all."

He nodded. He wanted to tell them whatever they wanted to hear.

"He's so perfect," said Leigh. "Minimal training."

"Let's hope so," noted Victoria with a half smile. "But he is a man, after all. They all need a bit of work. It's just a matter of how much work. A typical male doesn't make it easy and they always fight it."

"True," said Leigh. "You wouldn't believe these stupid guys. They agree to it but it's always a struggle. I mean, why agree to it if you fight us on everything? It's our night, you know?"

"A little struggle is part of the fun, though" concluded Victoria, giving him a pat on the rear before walking outside in her heels.

"Definitely," agreed Leigh as she released his cock. He staggered back, his will power sapped.

Leigh wiped her hand on his shirt and gave his nipple a tweak before leaping off.

The situation was embarrassing yet exciting. He didn't know what to do think of how aggressive these women were becoming. No women had ever grabbed him by his cock upon first meeting him, and he loved it.

A day later, he was returning home when someone called out to him from above. It was Carrie Ann's balcony and she and another neighbor, Camille, were seated at a table sharing a few drinks. Camille wasn't anywhere near as breathtaking as Carrie Ann was but she was sophisticated and attractive and in a more casual, energized way. She worked with Carrie Ann at a fashion magazine and lived across the courtyard in the other building along with seven other women.

"You must be our gift for Ladies' Night," she called down to him.

He nodded. It was all still too surreal to know what to think.

"You must be excited," she added.

He nodded again.

"A man of few words," she said with a laugh. "That makes a nice change. We can do without all the sass and attitude. Frankly, I'm all for taping their mouths shut."

Camille laughed loudly.

"It's going to be a fantastic turnout," explained Carrie Ann with a broad grin. "I haven't asked everyone yet, but judging from all the early enthusiasm, I'm sure everyone here is in."

"And I think some of the gals at work will love to join in," said Camille.

"The more the merrier," said Carrie Ann.

"Even Haley was talking about bringing her friend," said Camille, "and she never gets excited about anything."

"Goth girls wanting to have some uninhibited fun?"

Carrie Ann leaned down over the balcony.

"Lucky for you it's going to be a pretty good size group, which should really be interesting."

"I'm sure we can make it more interesting," retorted Camille.

"It'll be as interesting as we want it to be," answered Carrie Ann. " It's all completely up to us."

Camille and Carrie Ann turned to another and, speaking in shushed tones, shared another laugh.

He was beginning to have doubts. What had he agreed to do? It was thrilling but still frightening at the same time. What did they have planned for him that they didn't want to hear him complaining?

For a few days, he'd been greeted with beaming smiles and was the subject of conspiratorial laughter. It was beginning to feel a little humiliating, being the subject of conversation and whispered jokes.

One of the girls in an adjacent building was standing at a balcony with some friends, presumably from a sports team. They were giggling and waving at him with what appeared to be their socks. He waved back, which caused an eruption of girlish glee.

It was several days later that he finally got an inkling of what they all had planned for him. He's seen Megan, pretty and bespectacled girl in her mid twenties, and Ashley before but hadn't exchanged words until the day he bumped into them near the mailboxes. They greeted him with the usual smiles and conspiratorial glances before Megan, in her usual slacks and high heel loafers, raised her foot to a railing, a hand to her bare ankle.

byronbgeo
byronbgeo
61 Followers
123456...8