Smelly Job Interview

Story Info
Hairy ethnic girl submits to humiliating examination.
5k words
4.47
101.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina came into the office and settled down in the interview chair opposite. She was a slim, olive skinned creature of Indian descent, about 25 years old. She had a head of thick wavy black hair, bushy dark eyebrows and the slightest hint of hair growing on her upper lip and a down the sides of her ears like the smudge of sideburns on an adolescent boy. This of course is frequently an indicator of extreme hairiness in other private places. I felt my cock stiffening.

She was wearing a tight cotton blouse, which emphasized her neat little breasts, and a tight fitting cotton skirt which displayed every curve and nuance of her exotic being. I fantasized about a massive black pubic bush and bulging pubic mound concealed beneath her skirt. Her nipples pushed out against the fabric of her blouse. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra.

She made herself comfortable and then we started the interview. After half an hour or so, it was clear that she was more than qualified for the job, having gained a first class honours degree in business studies and spent the last two years working for a major investment bank in the city.

I congratulated her on her skills and obvious suitability for the job and then paused. I could no longer concentrate. I found myself completely overcome with a heady wave of what can only be described as lust. She was intelligent and gorgeous and all I could think about was what her cunt looked like.

I was going to try something very brave and realize my all-time biggest fantasy. I composed myself and launched straight in:

"I think we may be able to make you an offer Tina, but there is just one more thing."

"Yes?" She enquired.

" I'm sorry to have to ask you this, it's very embarrassing, but I'm afraid in order to be able to offer you the job I need to ask you some slightly intimate questions."

"That's OK," she said.

"Well, it's about your body actually...something very private..."

"Oh, she said cautiously, what about it?"

"Well, to be quite honest... " I paused and look directly at her. She thought I was looking at her chest but what I was really doing was trying to avoid staring at her crotch."

"You're looking at my breasts." She stated in a matter of fact way.

"Well yes, but what I really want to know is... "

"What exactly?"

"What your genitals look like..." I said, trying to sound business like.

"Uh?"

"There I've said it. Most guys would just sit back and try to imagine you naked, but I thought why not just ask. I mean you want the job badly and I want to know what the most intimate, private parts of your body look like."

"That's completely disgusting!"

"I just can't help thinking about it. All the while you're sitting there I keep looking down at your crotch and wondering..."

"...what my vagina looks like?"

"Yes, all I want you to do is describe it to me."

She stared at me and was silent for a few moments.

"If I tell you dirty stuff, will I get the job?"

"If I like what you tell me."

"OK, what do you want to know?"

"Everything. I've never seen a naked Indian girl before. I want you to describe everything between your legs in as much detail as possible. Are you very hairy? Do you have big vaginal lips? What colour are they? Stuff like that."

"Well OK, yes I am hairy - and quite dark"

"Hairiness turns me on, I really like a natural women. Are you very hairy Tina, what colour are the hairs?"

You must be kidding right?"

"No, I want you to tell me in graphic detail."

"Black – my pubic hair is jet black." She suddenly seemed to warm to the idea that she was turning me on and, for the first time, was now in control of the interview.

"What about your pussy lips – describe them to me. Can you see them when you pull your pants down or are they hidden by all your hairs?"

"No, they hang down out of my bush."

"Is it a thick black bush?"

"Yes".

She squirmed on her chair and parted her legs very slightly.

"Tell me about your pussy lips Tina."

"They're big ... and wrinkly and ... very dark."

"What colour?"

"Dark brown ... almost purple and black on the edges."

"Wow. Do you shave round the edges of your pubes or just let them grow out?"

"I never shave there, only my upper legs sometimes."

"Are your pubes long and straight like your hair or curly?"

"Actually they're very thick and grow all different lengths."

"What do you mean?"

"Well all around my vagina lips the hairs are very long and wiry, and going back towards my bum they get shorter and more stubbly."

"Do you have hairs in there as well?"

"Where?"

"Your bum crack Tina. Is your anus hairy?"

"I'm not telling you that!"

"I bet it is. Go on tell me," I urged

"OK, OK, I have a few hairs around the edge of my bum hole."

"Say 'anus' Tina"

"I have a ring of short black hairs around the rim of my anus OK!"

"How many hairs?"

"I've no idea. I bet you'd like to count them though wouldn't you?"

"What colour is the area round your anus?"

"You really do want to know everything don't you? OK there's a very pronounced dark yellowish, brown stain all around my bum hole – I mean my anus. There!"

"From wiping your bum?"

"No, all natural!"

"Is it like the areolas round your nipples?"

"No they're much darker."

"Show me your nipples." I ordered.

"I don't mind you seeing these – they're my best feature actually."

Tina unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her breasts. There were smallish, just a nice handful; but she had the most amazing nipples I had ever seen. Long dark rubber teats the size of pencil erasers surrounded by a ring of sparse, wiry black hairs growing out of big spotty brown areolas.

"My God!" I exclaimed, "and how do your areolas compare with the colour and texture of the area around your anus?"

"The circle round my anus is a bit pimply like this too." She stroked all around her nipple and fingered the raised bumps. "I've never really had a close look."

"You have pimples round your arsehole?"

"Yes, but it's hard for me to see properly."

"What about the actual hole?"

"It's very purple and it bulges out a bit."

"Is your bottom clean? I want to smell it."

"Yuk, you pervert".

"I want to put my nose right in your bum crack and sniff all the little hairs around the rim of your anus."

"No way! I haven't showered since yesterday morning so I should think it's a bit smelly in there."

"Go on, put your finger down your pants and rub it over your anus so I can smell your finger."

"No that's really dirty!"

"If I absolutely guarantee you the job, would you bend over and let me do it?"

"You want me to let you look in my bottom?"

"I want to examine you."

She just stared at me for full minute and then said in very resigned way: "OK. But absolutely no touching, just looking, and I need to wash first."

"No I want to see all you in a totally natural state. I won't touch you but you will have to pull your bum cheeks wide apart so I can have a good look at your dirty genitals and then smell your holes".

"That is so degrading and humiliating!"

"I know, does it turn you on? It turns me on big time."

"I don't know what to think. I never let anyone look at my private parts before. I can't bear the thought of you looking at my bottom when it's clean, let alone when I haven't washed."

"I'm afraid you're going to have to bend over and show me everything Tina. I want you to climb up on the desk behind you and kneel down on all fours like a dog with your bottom in the air."

Tina did as she was told. She got up from the chair in front of me and slowly climbed up onto the desk; her lovely white skirt clinking to her hips as she twisted round. She now crouched down on the desk in front of me with her head facing forward, away from me, and her beautiful pear shaped bottom pointed straight at my face.

"Relax Tina. Rest your head down and just raise up your bottom for me."

She lowered her head onto a pile of papers at the front of the desk and lifted her bottom. As she did so, her skirt lifted slightly so that I could just get a glimpse of her pants. They were pure white – or so I thought. I leaned forward in my chair to take a closer look - and to catch a whiff of her scent.

"Is that OK?" She asked."What are you going to do?" I heard a slight sob in her voice. This was clearly the most humiliating experience of her life.

"Perfect." I muttered, hardly able to get my words out I was so excited. "To start with, I'm going to pull up your skirt, right over your back to have good close look at your pants and then sniff your bottom."

" Don't smell my bottom please," she pleaded, " and I'm really embarrassed about my spots."

"What spots?" I said as I lifted her skirt.

I was greeted with a feast and started to study it. Above her knees, her legs were a much lighter colour than her lower legs and forearms which had been exposed to everyday sunlight. Her shapely legs became thicker the higher up I looked with the occasional stubbly black hair starting to grow through. At the tops of her thighs, deep creases outlined the lower swelling of her lovely full bum cheeks. I looked at them closely. They were quite smooth and firm but just as she had said, there were a few angry red and purple spots close around the edges of her pants. I surmised that they were probably caused by in growing pubic hairs. From the evidence so far, it looked like her pubes were very thick and coarse. I leaned forward to sniff the pervading aroma of her bottom.

"You're right Tina, your bum is a bit spotty and I can already smell you from here."

"Its horrible though!"

"No, I love it that you're skin is not perfect. As far as I'm concerned the more spots, pimples, creases, colours, textures and general untidiness around your genitals the more excited it will make me. And as for the smell"

"Do I smell bad?"

I looked up at the gusset of her pants which by now was now fully exposed. There was a lovely soft bulge right where her lips and mass of pubic hair were visibly straining against the material. The area was damp and slightly yellowed in the middle where her unwashed genitals must have been sweating and rubbing. I could also see small tufts of wiry black cunt hair peeking out the sides. This was the promise of things to come. I now realized that all my hopes were about to be realized – she must have one hell of a bush! I pushed my nose hard into the dirty gusset and started to sniff.

"Your pants have that strong fishy vagina smell all mixed up with stale sweat and urine."

"I'm so dirty!" She said apologetically.

"Yes Tina, you stink. Now this is the moment where you must pull your pants down and show me all your dirty, smelly, hairy private parts."

"I can't believe I'm about to do this."

"Show me your big black Indian arsehole Tina."

She took a deep breath and obligingly did as she was told. My heart was beating so fast now I was certain she would be able to hear it. My whole body was now shaking in anticipation of seeing Tina's most private parts.

As she peeled down her stained pants she raised her bum slightly and I breathed in a potent musky smell. Her pants were so stuck to her genitals so that she literally had to peel them down releasing a few coarse black hairs which floated tantalizingly past my face. With her pants resting just above her knees, I could now clearly see the entrance to the dark crevice between her buttocks – so tightly shut that there was no possibility of seeing even a hint of what lay deep within.

"Now pull your cheeks wide apart for me Tina."

"No, please." She said.

"Pull them open and show me." I ordered

The moment I had been working myself up for – a full on view of Tina's dark and exotic genitals. The anticipation was almost too much to bear. She squirmed and moaned and then slowly reached back to clasp her hands on her buttocks.

As she slowly parted her cheeks I was momentarily overwhelmed by the release of musty air trapped in her arse crack – a combination of female juices, stale urine and the smell from a residue of milky brown paste that I could now see clinging to the creases of her purple, pouting anus. It was heady and pungent. I leaned forward for a close up view. She was absolutely right about her hairiness. Thick, stubbly black pubic hairs hung down in clumps from the edges of her vagina leading to a ring of shorter hairs around the rim of her slimy, puckered anus.

So that's what an Indian girl looks like between her legs. I was completely mesmerized; I didn't know what to look at first. I wanted to see everything!

I turned my attention to the outer areas of her bottom and started to examine the entire length of her arse crack. Starting at the base of her spine, her beautiful smooth light brown skin slowly started to change as it went deeper in towards her secret hole. A great halo of dark yellowish brown encircled her anus. It was peppered with small spots. At first it looked like she had not wiped her bum properly when last on the loo, but in fact it was her real skin colour. Elsewhere, odd wiry hairs, occasional broken hairs and pubic stubble appeared randomly about her arsecrack.

"My pubes are all wild and unkempt aren't they?"

" It's like a jungle in here – you've got one big black smelly arse Tina. And I just love that spotty shit-coloured stain around your anus."

As the yellow stain turned purple towards the centre, it started to get hairy. Raised, pimply hair follicles appeared at random and then eventually settled into a ragged ring of short black hairs encircling the giant purple knot of her bulging anus. I started to count them. About fifty hairs in all, each varying in length from a few millimeters to about half an inch. Some of the longest ones were stuck together with slime and curled slightly. My nose brushed against the sharp course hairs as I breathed in the smell. They stank of shit and sweat.

Lower down, the purple and brown dirtiness of her rim changed to a lighter colour and the skin became smooth and stretched over her perineum. Then suddenly I was looking at a forest of thick course pubic hair sprouting from her huge pubic mound. It was also the starting place from where the thin ridge of her cunt lips grew into enormous dangling flaps of crinkly black skin. They were now starting to become coated in something thick and creamy.

I looked back at that gorgeous hairy anus. I longed to suck on the hairs and lick the slime off the rim of her hole. I took another deep sniff.

"Tina, can you work your sphincter as if you where trying to take a shit – I want to see your anus bulge open and contract."

As she pushed hard, I watched in fascination as the puckered hole opened out like a flower and all the straggly black hairs peeled back. A trickle of brown ooze dribbled out as the rim of her anus pushed outwards and the dirty pinkness of her inner hole was finally revealed. This had to be a most humiliating experience for her. I stared long and hard at her lovely hole, inspecting every crease, every pimple and every hair so I could imprint this image on my mind for all time. The colours and textures were amazing. When her hole bulged outwards the skin became very smooth and glossy, mainly along the radiating ridges which spiraled out from the centre of her anus. When she contracted her muscles and the puckered ridges closed, up the skin texture became almost like dried paper and hung slightly loose. Elsewhere, in the deep creases of her arsehole, the skin tones changed from a greyish purple to almost black. Trapped in the depth of these crevices was the occasional smear of something brown and traces of white toilet tissue. I longed to push my finger into her hole and feel the inner sliminess.

"Can you see everything you want?" She asked in a timid voice, almost crying with shame.

"I want inspect your vagina Tina. Please can you turn around and spread your legs for me? Show me your big black cunt!"

"Why not. I guess, there's nothing secret from you now. You can see anything you want between my legs." She was almost starting to enjoy it now. It was the most bizarre, degrading experience but she decided to let herself go with it. She could feel the sensation of her pussy juices starting to drip out of her hairy slit.

" I'll let you look inside all my holes if you like. Would you like me to pull them open?"

"What I really want Tina is to see your genitals just stretched out over my face!" I had an idea. I piled some large books up on the desk about a foot apart and leant my upturned head between them.

"Put one foot on each pile of books and then squat over my face as if you were going to the toilet. I want to see your arsehole bulging outwards and for your lovely cunt lips to just dangle over me and hang open on their own."

As she positioned herself on the books, I stared upwards and was treated to an amazing display of luxurious, course black, wiry pubic hair which spread from the tops of her inner thighs to the lower edges of her belly button. Dangling from the centre of this great black bush were the most crinkly, dark purple-black cunt lips I had ever seen, hanging loosely over my face. I let them brush over my nose and then settle on my lips as she squatted on her haunches. A gust of smelly air washed over me. The fishy smell from inside Tina's cunt. Clearly the pile of books was too low so that as she lowered herself her pouting, stinky anus engulfed my nose, the stubbly black hairs tickling my face as she got comfortable. I almost passed out with the smell.

"Tina, can you pull your lips out and stretch them so I see if there are any hairs growing behind them."

She lifted up slightly so I could get a better view and grabbed the dangling wattle with one hand. She pulled it forwards and slightly to one side so that suddenly an area of tightly stretched, purplish skin was revealed. At full stretch, her lips were a good inch long. As I expected, the base of her lips were lined with deep black creases, and were completely devoid of hairs. The whole area was dotted with slightly angry looking pimples and coated in more creamy white slime which had probably been there for some time. I started to sniff all around her genitalia.

"I am so embarrassed! Am I really smelly?" She asked, "because I know my bottom is a bit slimy and I can feel my pussy juices running out of me and onto your face."

"Yes, your dirty cunt and arsehole are disgusting Tina but it's the biggest turn on ever!"

"Would you like to smell the inside of my anus?"

In response to my obvious pleasure at enjoying the most intimate crevices of her body, she slowly lowered her anus over my nose so that suddenly I could no longer breathe properly. The stink was over powering and I could now feel the pressure of her bulging perineum on my upper lip, and the sharp course hairs of her ugly purple anus digging into my face.

"You're completely amazing. You've got the hairiest and smelliest genitalia I've ever seen Tina!" I exclaimed as she sat full on my face and great gush of cum exploded in my trousers. "The job's yours forever, but on one condition."

"Yes?" She asked.

"Every evening just before you go home from work I want you to come into my office, pull down your pants and crouch down on my desk for about half an hour - just like before. I want to stare at your lovely cunt and smell your gorgeous arsehole. After a full day at work, I bet your genitals will be nice and sweaty and smelly."

"When I get home I usually have to change my pants. My pubic hairs are usually all matted with the white creamy stuff that leaks out of my vagina – you can see it on the inside of my pants - and I'm sure you can imagine what my other hole is like!"

I looked down at her pants which by now were bunched down around her ankles. I opened them up and as I stretched out the inner gusset I could see a crusty white substance embedded in the material. In places it was slightly yellowing from the stain of urine and at one end there was a skid-mark of dark brown where the material has been rubbing hard over the rim of her slimy, unwashed arsehole. A few wiry hairs were stuck to the slim. I put her pants up to my nose and sniffed at the dirty mess in the gusset. So smelly!

12