Smile for the Camera Ch. 02

Story Info
Alrene's pictures are a hit.
5.2k words
4.54
75k
18

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
248 Followers

My name is Steve and I'm 27 years old. My wife, Arlene is 24. We married right out of college and everything in our life was normal. Until we began taking pictures. I had taken several sexy pictures of her and posted one on a web site that catered to that sort of thing. We had fantastic sex afterwards and I had just uploaded a few more provocative shots.

On Saturday night we went out to dinner and then to the movies. Arlene seemed unusually quiet so I put my arm around her shoulders "What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said as she nestled against me.

"The pictures?" I asked.

"Yes," she admitted.

"And?"

"What do you mean?"

"How does it make you feel?"

"I don't know," she said. "Funny."

"Funny good, or funny bad."

"I don't know, just funny. What do you think about it?"

"I think we'll have a lot of mail to answer the next time we look," I said.

"It was strange to answer them," she said.

"But you did it," I told her. "You got into it."

"It was weird to read and write those words."

"But it turned you on, didn't it."

"I guess so," she said.

"You fucked my brains out," I said.

"Steve!" she pouted.

"And then you licked my cock clean. You never did that before."

"I don't know why I did it," she said.

"That's okay," I said. "It was very, very sexy." Then the lights went down and she nestled closer to me. We were quiet through the previews and then for the first ten minutes of the movie.

"Do you really think we'll have a lot of mail?" she asked me.

"Yes," I said. "Hundreds of horny men are looking at your sexy body... and peeking at your tits... and they can see your pussy through your panties. And lots of them will send you mail. They'll tell you what a sexy fucking slut you are... and how they want to see your hot cunt... and how they jerked off looking at you and how much they want to fuck you."

"Oh, honey..." she sighed as she pulled her knees up on the seat. I moved my left hand to her knee and then slid it under her loose skirt. She strained towards me as my hand slid up her thigh and she moaned softly when my fingers touched the crotch of her panties. She didn't seem to care that we were in a crowded theater because she spread her legs apart as my finger probed for her clit and she gasped when I touched it. Then she tried to hump against my hand as it made small circles. She had to bury her mouth in my neck when she started to cum to keep from screaming out.

"I'm sorry, honey," she whispered when she caught her breath.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," I said.

"I don't know why I'm acting like this," she said.

"Yes you do," I teased and then I kissed her on the head.

"Do you think anyone saw what we did?" she asked.

"Do you really care?" I chuckled.

We left the theater arm in arm and made our way to the car. I opened the passenger side door for her and she moved close to me when I got in. "You're not mad at me, are you?" she asked.

"Why would I be mad at you?" I said as I put my arm around her.

"For what happened before,"

"Don't be silly," I said and then I kissed her. She melted in my arms and she was breathless when my lips moved from hers. "We're going to be stuck here for a while," I said as I looked at the line of cars blocking us.

"We could smooch while we wait," she said and then she turned my face and kissed me.

"Or you could give me a nice blow job," I said when we stopped. She only paused for a second before she leaned down over my lap. She opened my fly and after she took out my cock she pulled up her legs and lay across the seat. She pushed the tip of my cock through her lips and then she started to suck it greedily. She had three quarters of it in her mouth when I lifted her skirt and put my hand was on her ass. She squirmed as it moved between her legs to her pussy and then she moaned around my cock when my fingers touched her clit. She worked her tongue and lips on the shaft as she bobbed her head and I worked my fingers on her pussy. She began stroking my cock with her right hand while she swirled her tongue around the tip knowing I was close. Then I moaned and my cock twitched just before my hot sperm coated her lips and tongue. Her own orgasm seemed to explode at the same time and as she moaned with along with me.

It was Monday night before we had some free time.. "I'm going downstairs," I said. "Want to see what's going on?"

"Okay," she said and then she followed me. She pulled up a chair as I turned the computer on and then watched as I clicked my way on line.

"You're a star," I chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

"The pictures are all up over a thousand."

"What!" she gasped.

"Look," I said and then I ran the cursor down the list. We saw numbers like 1089, 1101, 1027 and 1215. "And we have 130 e-mail messages," I added. "Want to browse through them?"

"Okay," she gulped and then she looked at the screen.

"Nice tits! How about a pussy shot! I can see your wet pussy through your fucking panties. Now let's see your cunt. I'd like to fuck you. Suck my cock, baby. More! Let's see your hot cunt. Take it off! Take it all off! I jerked off looking at you. Does that make you hot? Lose the panties, bitch. I know you want to show everyone your cunt. Nice little bod and cute perky tits. Are you going to show us your pussy. Hey, James. Let us see her mouth. Does she suck your cock a lot?"

"I'll download the mail and we can look at it tomorrow," I said and she watched as I clicked some buttons. Then we went up to the bedroom. We undressed each other quickly and she seemed anxious to have me inside of her. She moaned as my cock spread her open and then we fucked passionately and came together.

"They seem to want more," I said as we lay side by side. "What do you think?"

"About taking more pictures?"

"Yeah."

"Naked?"

"Yes."

"I don't know," she stammered. "What do you think?'

"It's up to you," I said. "Think about it and we'll talk tomorrow night."

"Have you thought about taking more pictures?" I asked her after dinner.

"Yes," she replied.

"And?"

"Do you want to do it?"

"Yes," I said. "It's kinky reading all that mail, and it seems to have improved our sex life, but I don't want to force you into it."

"I'll do it," she whispered.

"I'll have to see when I can borrow the camera again," I said.

"Okay," she said but she seemed a bit disappointed.

"Want to go answer the mail from your adoring public?" I teased.

"Okay," she said.

We went downstairs and I told her to turn on my old PC while I turned on my new one. "What are you going to do on this one?" she asked.

"I'll divide up the mail and you can answer yours there and I'll answer mine here. That is, if I have any mail." She laughed nervously and then she did whatever I told her to do on the system. Then she watched me insert a diskette into my system and bring up the mail on my screen. "Yours, yours, yours, mine!" I laughed, and then I kept going through it. "Hmmm," I said a minute later and she waited for me to continue. "It's a message from the sysop. He's giving us three months free time for all the traffic, we... Er, you generated, and he's asking if we want to host a forum."

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"Go on line in a designated chat room at a specific time and talk to other users real time."

"I can't do that!" she said.

"I know," I said calmly. "I'll tell him not right now." I went back to what I was doing and a few minutes later I slid my chair over next to hers. I put the diskette in her system and clicked a few programs until a mail message popped up on the screen. "Here you go," I said and then I slid my chair back to my system.

"How often would you say you suck my cock?" I called to her.

"Often," she stammered.

"And do you love doing it?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes," she said and then she paused. "Do I give a great blow job?" she asked.

"The greatest," I chuckled.

"Do people sell X-rated stuff on here?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I replied. "Pictures and videos."

"Isn't that illegal or something?"

"No," I said. "You can rent porn in the video store, right?"

"I guess so," she said.

"You can print out the pictures we send?" she asked.

"Sure," I said and she shuddered.

"Do you like having cum on your face?" I asked and she laughed. "What's so funny?" I added.

"I have the same question here," she said.

"Well, do you?"

"I don't mind when it happens," she said.

"Remind me to try it the next time you gave me one of your fabulous blow jobs," I said. "And we'll record your reaction."

"What are you telling people," she asked.

"That I love how you suck my cock, that you give terrific blow jobs, that your cunt is hot and tight, that we fuck in all positions and you don't take it up the ass. Nothing personal," I giggled.

"Is up-skirt just what it sounds like?" she called across the room.

"Yep," I said. "Like the first picture we put up. I have two requests for more of them but in public and with no panties."

"No way!" she said.

"Party pooper," I laughed.

We went for almost an hour before I was finished and then I looked over her shoulder until she was done. "You're into it," I said. "Does it turn you on?"

"The language and the things they say," she stammered. "But I guess it does. You?"

"Yeah," I said. "It's put me in the mood for one of your fantastic blow jobs."

"Steve!" she squealed.

We wound up on the bed and I ate her to two orgasms before I knelt over her chest. She rubbed my cock on her tits until pre-cum began dripping from the tip and then I propped her head up on two pillows so she could suck it. She held my ass while she bobbed her head and we both knew what was going to happen next. When she sensed I was close she took my cock in her hand and began jerking it in front of her face. I moaned just before my cock began to twitch and then she seemed to start cumming as my hot sperm began splattering her face. It hit her nose, cheek, lips and chin and I sprayed some drops in her hair and on her brow before I pushed my cock through her lips and she licked up the last few squirts. Then I sagged down beside her and she nestled in my arms. She slowly turned my face and moved her lips toward mine. I met her half way and pulled her close as we kissed passionately.

"So?" I said when our lips parted.

"So, what?" she asked.

"So, do you like having cum all over your face?"

"Uhmmm," she crooned and then she kissed me again.

"Your public wants to know these things," I teased.

"Screw them," she said and then she ran her tongue over my lips before she kissed me again.

"I can't get the camera until next week," I said after dinner. "Some other group is using it."

"Are they expensive?" she asked me.

"They're coming down," I said. "A decent one costs about $300."

"And the pictures can only go on the computer, right?"

"Yeah, but you can make prints of them. I have the software and my new color printer does a nice job with them."

"You printed some?"

"Didn't I show you? I guess I didn't. Want to see?"

"Okay," she said.

We went down to my den and I took some photos from my desk drawer. They were the pictures of her and they looked just like any other photos. "Wow," she said. "You can't even tell they're from that kind of camera."

"Not really. Except for the digital date in the corner."

"Would you like to have your own," she said.

"It's on my list of toys," I chuckled. "Why?"

"Well, your birthday is next month, and I was saving up to buy you something nice."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course," she said.

"Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

"You can never tell me enough," she said.

We were both busy on Wednesday night but on Thursday we met at the mall for dinner and then went to the electronics store. I got a good buy on a camera and she seemed very happy about it. Her mother called as soon as we got in and I read the instructions as she talked but it was too late to try the camera when she was done. "We'll take some pictures tomorrow night, okay?" I said.

"Okay," she said.

I knew she would be on the phone a while so I went down to the den and turned on her computer so I could see how she responded to her e-mail.

Mail:

Nice tits! How about a pussy shot! Are you going to show it all?

Response:

I just might. Keep watching.

Mail:

I can see your wet pussy through your panties. Now let's see your cunt. Are you going to show us?

Response:

Maybe.

Mail:

I'd like to fuck you. Does James let you fuck other men?

Response:

No!

Mail:

Suck my cock, baby.

Response:

I don't think so!

Mail:

More! Let's see your hot cunt.

Response:

Keep watching.

Mail:

Take it off! Take it all off!

Response:

I'm thinking about it!

Mail:

I jerked off looking at you. Does that make you hot?

Response:

Yes it does.

Mail:

Lose the panties, bitch. I know you want to show everyone your cunt. Don't you?

Response:

We'll see.

Mail:

Nice little bod and cute perky tits. Are you going to show us your pussy?

Response:

Yes!

Mail:

I'd like to cum all over your tits. Does James ever do that to you?

Response:

Sometimes.

Mail:

I bet you have a cute little ass to go with the rest of your body. Do you? Are we going to see it? Do you let James fuck it?

Response:

Thank you for the complements. It's up to James whether you see my ass and no he doesn't fuck it.

Mail:

How many men have you fucked?

Response:

Would you believe just one?

Mail:

You make my cock hard. I'd like you to suck it. Will you?

Response:

No!

Mail:

Where do you live? Maybe we could meet.

Response:

No thank you.

Mail:

My wife and I both enjoyed your pictures. Would you be interested in a threesome?

Response:

No thank you.

Mail:

You make my pussy wet. I fantasized about you. We did a nice slow 69 and I slurped up all your pussy juices. Please respond.

Response:

I'm just into men, and just one man.

Mail:

How about a picture of you with a big hard cock in your mouth. That would be nice. Don't you think so?

Response:

James says X-rated pictures are not allowed.

Mail:

I bet you give a great blow job. Do you?

Response:

James says they're the greatest!

Mail:

I'd like to fuck the shit out of you. I bet you can't get enough cock.

Response:

James' cock is all I need, or want.

Mail:

Are you selling any X-rated stuff? I'd like to see a video of you sucking a cock and swallowing cum. Please advise.

Response:

We're not selling anything.

Mail:

Post a close up of your hot sweet pussy so I can print it out and then cum all over it.

Response:

James picks the shots, you better ask him.

Mail:

What positions do you like getting fucked in? And do you take it up the ass? Please respond.

Response:

All positions, and no I don't take it up the ass.

Mail:

My boyfriend wants to take some pictures of me to post on here. Were you scared to do it? Did it turn you on? Please let me know.

Response:

We took the pictures before we decided to upload them. It made me nervous to do it but it did turn me on. I'm not sure I would have agreed if I knew they would wind up here but once we had them...

Mail:

My husband and I swing. Are you interested in meeting to see if we want to swap? I don't mind eating pussy if it's the right person.

Response:

We're not into swinging or swapping.

Mail:

I'd like you to suck my fucking cock and I'd like to cum all over your fucking face. Does it turn you on to feel cum on your skin?

Response:

I don't mind but James says we'll record my reaction next time it happens.

Mail:

How many men have fucked you? More than 100?

Response:

Just one!

Mail:

I'd pay for X-rated pictures of you if you were sucking a cock in them. And cum shots. I like cum shots. On your face or your tits or your cunt. Are you selling any?

Response:

Afraid not.

Mail:

I'd like to see a picture of your asshole. You can send it to me privately. Will you do it?

Response:

No private pictures and James decides what shots to upload.

Mail:

I like up-skirt like your first picture but with no panties on so I can see your bush. What do you say?

Response:

Maybe

Mail:

I'm sixteen and it gave me a boner to look at your tits. Can you send me a picture that shows your face?

Response:

You're too young to be looking at this stuff!

Mail:

Does James have a big cock? Is getting fucked by a big cock what makes you so horny?

Response:

I think James has a big cock and what makes you think I'm horny?

It was eight o'clock when we finished the dishes and I put my arm around her waist. "Are you going to pose for me tonight?" I asked as I pulled her close.

"If you want me to," she said. "Should I change?"

"I don't think your fans are interested in what you might be wearing," I said as I nuzzled her neck.

"True," she replied nervously.

"Let's check the mail and then we'll take some shots. It may take me a while to get the hang of the camera."

"So?'

"So we might have to take more tomorrow night."

"Whatever you say," she said. "Do you want some wine?"

"Sure."

She got the wine while I went into the den and I was checking the mail when she handed a glass to me. She looked over my shoulder and saw the comments as I scanned through them. Then I stopped at one. "This is a manuscript," I said as I clicked through a second page. Then the next message was almost as long. "Interesting," I said. "One is addressed to you and one is addressed to me but they're from the same ID."

"What does that mean?"

"Same person or maybe a couple. I'll download them and we can look at them when we have time." She nodded and I clicked the mouse a few times. "And you hit the 2000 marker for viewings during the week," I said with a big grin.

We went into the family room and I took a picture of her looking at me and then I watched it fill in on the small screen. "Ready for action?" I asked her.

"What should I do?" she asked.

"Pull your skirt up and spread your legs," I told her. She began pulling her skirt up waiting for me to tell her to stop. It was all the way up to her crotch when I nodded. I knelt down on one knee and took a picture. "Spread your legs wider," I said. She did as I said and I snapped another picture. "Now take your panties off," I said.

"Really?" she asked.

"Your fans want to see pussy," I teased.

"All right," she said hoarsely. She lifted her skirt all the way up and kicked her heels off to wriggle out of her panties. Then she looked at me.

"Put your heels back on and sit like you were before," I told her. She did as I said and I took a picture. When I looked up she spread her legs wider like she had before.

"Wider, lets show them some cunt." I said and she spread her legs as wide as she could with her skirt on.

"That's it," I said. "Show everyone your hot pussy." I took two more pictures and then I lowered the camera. When I stood up I had a huge bulge in my pants.

jamax
jamax
248 Followers
12