Smile for the Camera Ch. 05

Story Info
Arlene's point of view.
6k words
4.41
44.4k
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
248 Followers

Steve has been telling this story so far, but now its my turn. My name is Arlene and I'm 24 years old. My husband, Steve is 27. We married right out of college and everything in our life was normal. Until we began taking pictures and uploading them to a bulletin board that catered to that life style. Reading and responding to the e-mail we received turned us both on and our sex life was taking strange turns. In addition to the increased frequency we started to do some kinky things and now another couple had contacted us.

We slept late on Saturday and after we did our errands we got dressed to go to a wedding. It was a woman I worked with and as usual Steve complained about going to the church. I ignored him completely and reminded him to take the camera.

I dragged him up to dance the fast dances and we had a great time. It was just after dessert when he made me stay out on the dance floor for a slow song. "I love you," I whispered as I pressed against him.

"Because I'm such a great dancer?" he joked.

"No, because you're cute," I said.

"But I'm a great dancer too?"

"You're a good sport," I teased and we both laughed. Then he pulled me close and I nestled in his arms.

"Want to do something for me?" he whispered.

"Anything," I answered.

"Go to the ladies room and take off your panties," he said.

"Okay," I responded nervously.

I went to the ladies room by myself and when I returned people were starting to leave. I held his arm as we said good night to the people we had to and then we left. He put his arm around my waist as we began walking to the car and I began to get nervous about what would happen next. He led me to the passenger side door and after he opened it he took my purse. He motioned for me to stand by the open door as he walked a few feet away.

"Show me your pussy," he said as he held the camera to his face. I hesitated for only a second and then I lifted my skirt up to her waist. When the flash went off I let it out a sigh.

"Now sit," He told me. I glanced around seeing some other people walking to their cars as I sat down on the passenger seat. "Spread your legs open," he said as he moved for a better angle. I moved my left leg into the car and I licked my lips. He snapped the picture as soon as I looked at the camera. Then he walked over to the door and pulled my right leg into the car as I looked up at him.

"One more," he said so I spread my knees apart. The camera clicked and then he closed the door. I watched him walk around the back of the car and then I slid across the seat as he got in. He kissed me and I sighed when he rubbed my tits. We pulled away from each other when we heard voices and then we saw people walking to cars near us. He started the engine and I pulled my dress down over my crotch as we drove from the parking lot.

It was a short drive home and he rubbed my thigh whenever he didn't need both hands on the wheel. My pussy was soaked by the time we pulled into the garage and I got out of the car to meet him as he walked around. We kissed passionately and when he lifted my dress I began humping my pussy on his cock. He grabbed my ass and I felt his cock growing harder as I rubbed against it.

"You make me so fucking hot," I whispered in his ear and then he lifted me onto the hood of the car. I watched as he opened his pants and then I helped him get his cock out.

"Fuck me," I panted. "I need your cock in me."

He stepped between my legs and I moaned as the tip of his cock spread my cunt open. Then he pushed me down and rammed his cock all the way into me.

"Oh, yes..." I cried out and then I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started to fuck me. My cunt cock felt so hot and I fucked back at him hard. He pulled down the front of my dress so he could get at my tits and then I was moaning with pleasure as I started to cum. A few seconds later I could feel his cock spurting inside of me.

After we caught our breaths we kissed tenderly and then we both started to laugh. "This is all so crazy," I said.

"Fucking in the garage or taking pictures of your pussy in public?"

"Both," I giggled as I pulled my dress and bra up to cover my tits. "I lost a shoe," I said as I looked around.

"We'll look for it tomorrow," he said as he pulled up his pants.

We had to go to a brunch on Sunday for a charity that I worked for. It was in a park and it was casual. I made us coffee and then we got dressed. Steve came into the bathroom as I was putting my makeup on. "Should I bring the camera?" he asked and I look puzzled. "We could go for a walk on the mountain afterwards," he said as he slipped his arm around my waist.

"If you want to," I said as I leaned back against him.

"Phooey," he said as he ran his hand up my blouse to my breast. "You're wearing a bra."

"Do you want me to take it off?" I whispered.

"It's up to you," he said and then he kissed me on the neck and left.

When I came out I was sure he could see my nipples poking through my blouse. He gave me a big smile and then we went out to the garage. I was confused when he got down on one knee and reached under the car and then I blushed when hid hand came out with my shoe.

We had a good time at the brunch like we had at the wedding reception. Then everyone was saying goodbye and beginning to walk towards the parking lot. "Want to go for a walk?" he asked as he put his arm around me.

"Okay," I said.

We walked hand in hand from the picnic area to a trail that wound up the large stone hill and started up. It was now one o'clock and getting very hot so we didn't see anyone else. We made small talk for ten minutes as the trail wound around the rocks to the side opposite the park and then we stopped.

"Want to give it a shot here?" he said.

"All right," I replied, and he took the camera from my fanny pack. "What should I do?" I asked when he was ready.

"Get naked," he said.

"Steve!" I squealed and he laughed.

"Open your blouse," he told me. He moved away as I began opening buttons and looking around to make sure I could see no one. I stopped when I reached my waist and then he took a picture. "Pull your blouse out of your shorts," he said. I did as he said and he took another one.

"Now hold it open," he said. I slowly pulled my blouse open and bared my tits as I wondered who would be seeing them. "Very nice," he said and then he took two pictures. "Now take it off," he said. I looked all around again and then I shrugged my blouse off. I held it to my chest as he took a picture and then I took it away for another one. "Come on," he coaxed and I posed for the next one and then turned to the side. "That's it," he said and I arched her back thrusting my tits forward.

"Now your shorts," he said and I gave him a nervous look. "At least open them," he said. "Let me see your panties." I lay her blouse down on a rock and then I opened the button and zipper of my shorts. My hips were the only things holding them up as I posed for the camera again. Then he asked me to lay down on a large rock. I sat on it first feeling the heat and then I lay down on my back. He took two pictures and then he told me to pull my shorts down. I lifted my ass to pull them down and he moved closer. "Your fans are going to love this," he said and he took a few more pictures.

He was moving to another angle when we heard talking and laughing close by. I sat up in alarm clawing at my shorts and he took me by the arm and pulled me behind a big boulder. We were barely hidden when a man, woman and two children appeared. I leaned against him and he put my arms around me.

"Look, mommy," a girl's voice called. "Someone left a blouse here."

"Just leave it there," a woman's voice said.

I pressed against Steve as the voices seemed to move away and he kissed me. I plunged my tongue into his mouth and sighed as his hands ran over my bare tits. I couldn't help humping my pussy against hid cock and his hand moved between us and slid down my stomach. He gently pushed me back so he could get at my pussy and when his other hand moved to my ass my shorts fell to my feet. His fingers found my clit and I moaned as I humped against them. It took less than a minute before I started to cum and I moaned into his neck until my spasms subsided.

Then I sank to my knees and began clawing at his shorts. His cock was rock hard when I got it out and I was frantic to get it in my mouth. He held my head as I covered the tip with my lips and then he started to fuck my mouth. I didn't mind at all. I moved my hands to his ass and pulled forward each time he moved his hips. His cock felt huge as it slid in and out of my mouth several times and then he held my head and pushed. My lips and nose touched his pubic hair as his cock slid down my throat. I wanted his whole cock in my mouth but I felt like I was going to gag. Then he let my head go and hot sperm began gushing into my mouth. I was too busy gasping for air to swallow and it dripped out over my lips and down my chin before I started sucking his cock again. I swallowed as his cock slipped from my mouth and then I looked up at him. He knew what I wanted as he helped me to my feet. I watched as he leaned down to kiss me and I opened my mouth to meet his. I swirled my tongue around his knowing it was coated with his hot sperm and then I kissed him with my sticky lips. It drove me wild when he pulled me close and kissed me hard. I pressed my pussy against him and I was quite surprised when I had another orgasm.

"Would you get my blouse for me?" I asked as I pulled up my shorts.

"You get it," he teased.

"Come on," I pouted. "There might be more people coming."

"Good," he said. "Then you can give me another blow job."

"Steve!" I whined. He gave me a peck on the lips and walked around the rock.

"It's not here," he called and my jaw dropped. "Just kidding," he said as he appeared holding it.

"I'm going to kill you," I said as I took it from him. I put it on and he ran his hands over my tits.

"I like you not wearing a bra," he said and then he kissed me.

After dinner we went down to the den. I waited while he downloaded the mail and transferred it to my system. "Is there anything from Gloria?" I asked anxiously.

"Yep," he answered. "And a few hundred from your admirers."

THIS IS FOR ARLENE!!!!

Hi

I'm glad you felt better and you had a nice session with your vibrator, but nothing beats a nice, hard cock, right? Speaking of vibrators, I forgot to mention in my last mail that Harry got a small one and puts it up my ass sometimes. You might try that first to get the feel of what a cock is like. And don't tell me you're not thinking about it! I know better, cousin. Ha, ha. I really liked that cousin remark, Arlene. It made me feel very close to you. And yes, there are pictures of men on the forum, silly. But you have to look in the 'gay male' section!

Harry sent up some pictures tonight that he converted from video and he said he gave Steve a plug for helping him. Let me know what you think of them. I think they're okay even though my pussy isn't dripping sperm like some SLUT I know. Ha, ha.

We don't have any big plans for the weekend, probably do dinner and a movie Saturday night, and Harry has been talking about another 'outdoor' shoot, so maybe we'll try that. Have you given it much thought? We seem to like the same things so it will probably turn you and Steve on. Speaking of Steve, just tell me this, if you can. When you hold his cock in your hand at the base how much is left showing? Our hands must be about the same size so that will give me an idea of what size his cock is.

I'll miss not hearing from you until Sunday. I know it sounds strange but I look forward a lot to getting mail from you and I love that we can talk about so many things. I hope you had a glorious weekend with tons or orgasms.

Miss you,

Gloria

"Gloria says that Harry uploaded some pictures from video and that he gave you a plug?"

"Yeah," he answered. "He told me too. Want to see them?"

"Okay," I said and then I slid my chair over to his desk.

"Here's the plug," he said as he popped up a small window.

Here are some pictures of Lorrie we thought you might enjoy. They were converted from video and are of better quality and size than our previous efforts. This is due to some expert advice from James (of June & James.)

Thanks James.

He hit another button and a picture of Gloria began painting on the screen. There were three, in all, one of her taking off her nightgown, one of her laying naked on the bed, and in the last one she was rubbing her pussy with both hands and looking longingly at the camera. "A lot better," Steve remarked.

"Yes," I agreed.

"I wonder if his reference to us will cause more mail."

"What do you mean?"

"People wanting pictures of 'June' and 'Lorrie' together."

"You think so?"

"We'll find out," he said.

I slid back over to my system and started to type.

THIS IS FOR GLORIA!!!!!!

Hi Cuz,

Now you want me to stick vibrators up my ass! You're a bad influence on me! (Only kidding.) (But you really are, as you'll hear later.)

And I think I'll pass on asking Steve to show me the 'gay male' section. But to answer your other question, if I hold Steve's cock in both hands just the tip sticks out. Does that mean it's small? Not that I really care, because it's perfect for me, but now you have me curious.

Steve showed me your pictures. They're great (even though your pussy isn't dripping) and the quality is a lot better. Steve was wondering if Harry mentioning our names will generate mail about both of us or asking for pictures of us together. Let me know if you get any and I'll do the same thing.

Now let me tell you what a bad influence you are on me! We went to the wedding on Saturday night and we were dancing near the end when Steve asked me to go to the ladies room and take my panties off! He had the camera with him, and I had been thinking about it a little since I saw your pictures so I did it. I was nervous as hell when I got back and then we left a short time later. When we got to the car he opened the door and asked me to lift my dress. I was petrified but I did it and he took a picture. Then I sat half in and half out of the car and then both feet in the car with my legs spread open. I'm sure you'll see them one of these days AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU SLUT! YOU KEEP PUTTING IDEAS IN MY HEAD! Ha, ha. My pussy was soaked but there were people around by then so we went home. But we didn't even get out of the garage. He fucked me right on the hood of the car and I loved every minute of it. See what you're doing to me! But that's not all. On Sunday we had this outdoor brunch in a park to go to and before we left the house he asked me not to wear a bra. I knew what he had in mind and it made me feel, well, it's hard to explain, but maybe you already know. After the brunch we took a walk up this mountain next to the park and as soon as he thought we were out of site we started taking pictures. First my blouse was just open and that wasn't so bad because I could always close it, but then he had me take it off. That was scary but it also turned me on. We took pictures of me topless and then he asked me to open my shorts. I did and he took more pictures of me with my panties showing and laying down on a rock. Then we heard voices and I got scared shitless! We ran behind a big rock just before a family with two young kids came where we were from the other direction. I kept thinking how crazy this was and that we were going to get arrested for indecent exposure or something. (This is all your fault!) Then a little girl's voice says 'someone left a blouse here.' My heart was in my mouth. What if they took it? How the hell would I get back to the car! But the mother told her to leave it alone and they left. My heart was beating a mile a minute but when Steve kissed me and started rubbing my breasts I went wild. My shorts fell down to my ankles and as soon as he touched me I started to cum. He knows just how to touch me and I had an orgasm that made my knees weak. Then guess what happened. (You're probably guessing right.) I gave him a blow job! In the park! One minute I'm petrified about going to jail for being topless and the next minute I'm on my knees giving him a blow job! Cousin or not, you're corrupting me. Ha, ha. After he came I sent him to get my blouse and I had another heart attack when he told me it was gone, but he was only teasing me. Some sense of humor he has. Then we walked back to the car. I felt really weird once we got back into the park and started seeing people. I could still taste his cum and feel my breasts bouncing and I kept expecting a voice to say they recognized my blouse. But it was a lot like you described it. His cock was rock hard like you said it would be and it was so kinky to give him a blow job outdoors. Does it get worse? Please tell me what I'm in for, or maybe you shouldn't, because everything you tell me winds up happening.

I missed you too,

Arlene

I answered a lot of mail about the pictures before we went to bed. Then Steve ate me until I came. When he climbed on top of my, my cunt seemed to envelop his cock on it's own before we began fucking in a relaxed rhythm. When he was close to cumming he surprised me by pulling his cock out of me. The thought of what he was going to do got me very excited and I looked down at his cock as he rubbed it through my slit. Then he took my hand and made me hold it. I rubbed the tip over my soft, wet flesh and moaned when I felt his hot sperm squirting on it. Then I began moving his cock all around soaking my pussy and pubic hair. When he finished cumming he lay down on his side beside me.

"Do it," he said and then he rolled onto his back pulling me with him. I knelt up and then I straddled his chest. He stared at the hot sperm dripping from my pussy as I moved it towards his face. I stopped when it was above his mouth and I watched as a string of sperm slowly dripped to lips lips. He opened his mouth and licked it up. It drove me wild.

"Eat me, honey," I panted as I pushed my pussy against his mouth. "Eat my fucking pussy. Eat it! Eat your cum." I felt his tongue move through my slit and knew it was getting coated with his sperm.

"Oh, God! It feels so fucking good!" I screamed out and then I grabbed his head. I pulled it forward so his lips pressed against a rope of sperm on my pubic hair and then I watched him lick it up. "Ooooh, lick me..." I moaned as I started to cum. "Lick my fucking pussy clean! Lick me! Lick my fucking cunt! Lick your fucking cum from my cunt! Lick it!"

"Honey, I'm..." I stammered and I felt like I was going to start crying.

"Stop it," he said as he stroked my head. "I can make you happy if I want to, can't I?"

"Yes, but..."

"No buts," he said. "And don't start trying to understand it."

"I love you," I whispered. "I love you so much."

There was a lot of mail on Monday and several messages asking for pictures of 'June and Lorrie.'

THIS IS FOR ARLENE!!!!!

Hi Cuz,

I just love hearing from you, Arlene. It makes my day. Now lets get down to business. Either you have very small hands or Steve is hung like a horse. If I hold Harry's cock in both hands it disappears. Two hands and some left over? You lucky slut! No wonder you can't get his cock down your throat. You better practice sword swallowing, Cuz. Ha, ha.

I got a lot of mail asking for pictures of you and me together. Did you? And, of course they want action shots. And, of course they'll volunteer to be there with us when it happens. Our new pictures went over well and Harry is happy about the compliments he's getting on the quality. We looked at your new ones too. Very hot. I had to give Harry the cock test again. (I like giving it, don't you. Ha, ha.)

jamax
jamax
248 Followers
12