Smoke Break

Story Info
I forget my lighter on a cigarette break and get a surprise.
1k words
3.96
55.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced up at the clock on my wall and noticed it was just about ten fifteen. I opened my deck drawer, grabbed my pack of cigarettes and headed toward the elevator. Accustomed to my schedule, my co-workers reset their watches and basically stayed busy making everything work without me. Several nodded to me as I passed by. I nodded back, counting my steps to the elevator.

Once on board, I pushed L and took a deep breath as the elevator began descending. The bell dinged at every floor and I watched the numbers flash away while still holding my breath, hoping this ride would be a non-stop run. When the red L flashed and the bell rang for the last time that ride, I breathed again, stepping out into the elevator lobby.

I walked quickly across the plush carpeted main lobby and rolled out the revolving door, stepping into fresh air. It was an irony I never truly appreciated, having to go out into the fresh air to smoke a cigarette. At least the weather was nice, with a cool, dry breeze from the north.

I pulled out my cigarettes and reached in my pocket for a lighter, but it wasn't there. I checked all my pockets and then remembered taking it out of my pocket as I searched for some change to lend to the guy in the cubicle next to mine. "Yeah," I said to myself, "it's there, right next to my computer."

On any other day there would be several other smokers milling about that could give me a light, but there was no one in sight. I'd just have to go back up to my office and get my lighter. I rolled back in through the revolving door, cut across the main lobby and pushed the up button on the elevator.

The ride up was just as eventful as my earlier ride down as the bell dinged and the numbers flashed, this time in ascending order. Finally reaching my floor I stepped off the elevator and headed down the long corridor to the group of cubicles where I work.

As I got closer to the group of cubicles, I noticed something strange, instead of the sound of ringing phones, tapping keyboards and printing printers, all I could hear was heavy breathing and the occasional moan.

Turning the corner I stopped, completely stunned by what I saw. There, on the conference table, Jerry, our college intern was standing in the middle of the table, completely naked, stroking his hard cock while Harriet, one of the accountants was on her back beneath him, sucking and licking his balls. Harriet's legs were spread wide open, where Susan, a recently hired engineer was running her tongue up and down her hairy pussy.

Sean, our IT guy had his hands on Susan's hips as he pummeled her from behind. Jason and Mary were on the refreshment table thoroughly engaged in an energetic 69 position while watching the activity on the conference table. I was about to walk away when Jerry, the young college intern shouted, "I'm coming," and shot his cum all over Harriet.

Seeing the sticky white splash on Harriet's breasts and stomach, Susan abandoned the pussy she was eating to slurp up the cum from Harriet's body.

Now Harriet was an older woman, approaching retirement age, and well, between the wrinkles and her sagging breasts, Susan's search for Jerry's cum took some time as she chased tiny white rivulets over her stomach and onto her chest. Harriet reached down and lifted her breasts from her stomach to let Susan run her tongue there.

The couple on the refreshment table both began moaning and groaning as they came simultaneously, covering each other in cum. Sean, finally noticed me standing there and quickly pulled his cock out of Susan's pussy, trying to look nonchalant, while his cock glistened in Susan's juices. Summing up his courage he said, "Oh hi Jim, you back from your cigarette break already?"

I shook my head, "No, I forgot my lighter."

"Oh, I see," was all he could say.

Wondering if Mr. Johnson was about to walk in and find his whole department in the middle of an orgy, I rushed towards his office, passing several other groups covered in sweat and cum. Reaching his office, I noticed that his door was only slightly open, so instead of barging I simply peeked through the opening.

Mr. Johnson was standing in front of his desk with his pants at his ankles as he pushed his cock back and forth into his secretary's pussy. I also noticed Caroline, our accounting manager also on the desk, kneeling about the secretary.

I stood in stunned silence as Mr. Johnson pulled his thick cock out of his secretary's pussy and carefully work it into Caroline's. She reached down and played with her clit as his cock rammed into her, his balls slapping her ass.

Looking back at a nearby cubicle I noticed another couple sucking each other off, while Marjorie, my secretary rubbed her clit watching the action. Unzipping my zipper, I walked over and offered her my cock. She hungrily sucked it into her mouth, using one hand on my shaft and the other on her clit.

All the excitement had truly aroused me and in just moments I found myself spurting my cum into Marjorie's mouth. I then kneeled down and pushed my tongue into her pussy, tasting her tangy flavor. She moved her fingers so my tongue could move up to her clit and in just a few minutes she was arching her back and coming.

Just as I was licking the last of Marjorie's juices from my lips, I heard someone shout out, "Okay, the smoke break is over." I slipped my cock back into my pants, took the pack of cigarettes in my pocket, crumbled them up and tossed them, ceremoniously, into the trash. I haven't touched a cigarette since... it's been two years now.