Smokin Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot wife gets high
2.1k words
3.82
80k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The duplex that the Midge's lived in was the type of starter home that many young couples invested in right after getting married. The neighborhood was safe and the cul-de-sac their home sat on was only a few blocks from the local community college campus. As a result of the location, many of the duplexes were rented out to college students on short term leases.

John and Cathy Midge shared their duplex with an ever revolving number of teenage college students that the landlord rented to each semester. The Midges had been married for just over two years and had moved here soon after tying the knot. John who was 26, was working as a driver for UPS and Cathy, 25 worked parttime at a local daycare center. They weren't well off but John worked as much overtime as he could get and Cathy's job was really more something for her to do as opposed to a real income source.

John was a well built 6'2" 190 who had played running back on the football team for a year in college till he got injured and had to quit the team. Cathy stood only 5'3" and weighed 115 pounds, quite a bit of that weight coming in the form of large, natural breasts. Her long brunette hair cascaded down her back and stopped just short of her pert, round bottom. Cathy had a great complexion and in the summer when tanned her skin looked almost bronze. In short she was a smoking hot piece of ass!

Yet Cathy was hardly pretentious and often dressed like the local students, with jean shorts, tee shirts and flip-flops her usual daily attire. She was outgoing and friendly and didn't mind the flury of activity that naturally took place next door in the way that college students live. As long as they respected John's sleeptime and kept things under control she actually kind of enjoyed the youthful energy.

The two new guys who just moved in next door were what we would have called "stoners" in the old days. Steven Diaz and Mike Wilson were unmotivated students who spent most of their days playing music, video games, smoking weed and trying to score with the local coeds. It wasn't that they weren't smart kids, they simply enjoyed the college lifestyle more than they did the college bookwork. They weren't late night partiers, preferring to start their day with a "wake and bake" which usually led to a little partying during the afternoon hours.

This was fine with The Midges as John was usully out of the house by 7 and rarely returned till 7 pm. Cathy didn't mind the guys little get togethers and was grateful that they were usually crashed out by the time John got home. Like most young couples, John and Cathy fucked like rabbits after getting married. While they still had an active sex life, John's long hours had curtailed some of their activities. Cathy understood he was providing for them but that didn't make her any less horny. She would never consider cheating on John as she loved him dearly and had filled the missing void between the cock she was getting and what she craved with a variety of sex toys she had ordered on the internet. She and John had been together since she was 17 and her experience with the opposite sex other than John was limited to some awkward teenage exchanges. Despite this she was a sexual dynamo, giving great head, swallowing John's cum, taking him up her tight ass, letting him cum on her pretty face and generally doing anything that he wanted her to do.

One early September afternoon the boys next door were having a little get-together with some of the new meat, freshman girls. Cathy watched through the living room window as a group of three newly minted coeds pulled up in the driveway next doow and bounced out of the car. All three were knockout blonds wearing tight workout clothes, two of them slim with long hair and the third a little curvier with shorter hair. They were giggling as the guys greeted them outside the door and led them in. Cathy heard the music get turned up and the party starting. The daycare center was closed for renovations and she was getting a little stir crazy inside the house with nothing to do.

Suddenly everything went silent next door and she heard Mike yelling at Steven.

There was a knock at her door.

"Hello?"

It was Mike from next door.

"Mrs. Midge? Are you here?"

Cathy opened the door and said, "Mike please call me Cathy! Mrs Midge makes me feel like an old lady!"

"Of course Cathy," Mike replied. "Can you help us? We seemed to have blown a fuse and aren't really sure how to fix it and can't get ahold of the landlord"

"Sure thing Mike," said Cathy. "Your fuse box is probably in the kitchen like ours. I will show you how to fix it."

"Thanks so much," Mike gushed. "We kinda look like idiots in front of our new friends."

Cathy laughed and said, "Those girls dont look like the critical types."

Once inside their side of the house Cathy quickly located the fusebox and the music and lights went right back on.

Cathy noticed the waft of weed as soon as she walked in the door. She had never actually smoked pot though she had been around the block enough times to know the smell.

The girls all had beer cans and were sitting on the couch in the living room surrounding Steven.

"Hello, I'm Cathy," she introduced herself.

"Hi" they replied almost in unison.

"Cathy do you want a beer?" Steven asked as he reached into a cooler that sat on the floor in front of the couch serving as a sort of a coffee table.

"No I shouldn't. I really don't need the extra calories."

"C'mon it is the least we can do for you helping us out," Steven said.

"Honey you dont look like you need to worry about calories," said the tall blond sitting on the end of the couch. "You are totally hot!"

"Well thank you," Cathy said as she felt herself blushing from the sexual undertone of the girls remark.

"I guess one can't hurt," she thought. "It isn't like I have anything else to do.

"Okay, I'll have one, just one"

"Cool," proclaimed Mike.

She sat down on the recliner across the room from the couch as Steven handed her a cold beer. They all made small talk for awhile and soon Cathy had downed her beer and had started on the new one Steven quickly had supplied for her. Ashley was the name of the girl who had called her hot she learned and she had moved off the couch to sit on the arm of the recliner Cathy was sitting on.

The other two girls were engaged with Steve and Mike over some teenage topic.

"So what do you do?" Ashley asked.

"I work with kids," Cathy replied.

"Oh that is so cool!" said Ashley.

The two talked about the daycare center, kids, and the things that seem so interesting when you are getting a buzz. Ashley was so pretty, Cathy thought. I wonder why the guys arent all over her she was thinking when Ashley caught her off guard by leaning in and kissing her on the cheek.

"Whoa, I wasnt ready for that" Cathy said surprised.

"Oh I'm so sorry Cathy," Ashley. "Your skin is just so beautiful and I couldn't help myself."

"Hey Ashley don't scare off the neighbor!" laughed Steven.

"It's ok," stammered Cathy. "It is flattering though I never have been kissed by a girl before."

Ashley leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I would love to kiss you in other places. You are so hot I could just eat you up."

Cathy knew her face was turning red. She was getting turned on by the aggressive girl's advances and even though she had never really considered women she was interested in what it would be like to kiss her on the lips.

"Hey break it up over there," Mike chirped.

Ashley stood and laughed, "Like you guys don't think she is just the hottest thing alive."

Mike reached behind the couch and pulled out a bong.

"We better smoke a little before things get too intense"

"Cathy do you smoke?" asked Steven.

"Pot?"

"Uh yeah, are you cool with it?" Mike quizzed her.

Cathy knew they smoked weed and had no problem with it. What she did not know is if she should partake, especially after she already had two beers and had just been propositioned by a teenage girl.

"Hey I'm cool with it," she replied.

Everybody let out a little cheer.

"Cool"

"Awesome"

"Great"

Mike loaded up the bong and offered it up for Cathy to take the first hit.

"Oh I didn't say I was going to smoke," she protested.

"C'mon Cathy!"

"Do it girl"

"You'll feel so good"

The teenagers all encouraged her. She rarely drank and the two beers already had her buzzed.

"Ok, just one time," she said meekly as Mike lit the bong.

She coughed as the smoke hit her lungs.

"Easy honey," warned Ashley

The weed smoke burned Cathy's lungs.

"Don't worry Cath, it will go away in a minute," Ashley said. "I just started smoking a few weeks ago and the same thing happened to me too."

Cathy looked at her and smiled and then everything went black...

When she woke she was in a strange room, under the covers of a bed. Her clothes were still on though her shirt was rolled up around her midriff. She slid over to her right trying to get her wits about her. There was a body next to her facing the other direction.

Long blond hair.

It was a girl.

She rose up on her elbow to see it was Ashley. The sun was peeking through the pulled shades so there was enough light to see though it was dim.

Ashley rolled over and smiled.

"Hey there", she cooed.

"Uh hi", Cathy muttered.

"You were out like a light," Ashley chuckled.

"What happened?" Cathy asked.

"I guess the pot was laced with something that hit you just right, or wrong I suppose," Ashley replied with a laugh.

"I still feel so lightheaded. How did I get up here?" asked Cathy.

"Oh the boys brought you up here to rest", Ashley replied. "I joined you with a promise to the guys not to take advantage of your blacked out state."

"But I admit that I did do a little exploring while you slept. I hope you aren't mad", she said with a sympathetic look.

"What did you do to me?", asked Cathy in barely a whisper.

"Cathy you are the hottest girl, woman, I have ever seen. You looked so peaceful sleeping here and I kissed you because I needed to feel your lips on mine", Ashley admitted.

"Oh ok", Cathy whispered.

"That's not all though", Ashley whispered back.

"I felt your boobs through your shirt. They are so nice I just needed to see them. So I rolled up your shirt, pulled your bra cups down and sucked on those beautiful pink nipples of yours."

Cathy did not say anything. She was still a little lightheaded and on hearing that Ashley had sucked her tits, turned on.

"I'm sorry that I took advatage of you", Ashley said quietly.

"I love my husband", Cathy said.

"Oh baby I don't want you to feel bad. You didn't do anything wrong", Ashley said.

"Not yet maybe", Cathy whispered to her.

"What do you mean"

"I mean my panties are soaked and I am so turned on that I want you to suck on my tits among other things. I know that I am still buzzed and maybe I will regret it but I want you to fuck me!"

Cathy could hardly believe she just said that.

"Where are the others?" she asked.

"They are downstairs. I'm sure by now the guys have my friends naked", Ashley said with a laugh.

She moved over to Cathy's side and took her face in her hands, just staring at her. Then she moved in and kissed her. She was pleased when Cathy kissed her back.

"Put your arms up baby", Ashley instructed.

She pulled Cathy's tee shirt over her head. She then reached around and unhooked her bra. Cathy's tits spilled out and Ashley lifted them one at a time to her mouth to suck on.

Cathy closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations that were flowing through her body. This 18 year old sweety was driving her crazy.