Smoking Has Its Risks

Story Info
Heather is locked out of the house when having a smoke.
2.6k words
3.87
57.2k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather liked to stay over at my house on occasion. She liked to get out in the country and I was about as far out into the woods as one could get. Despite her yearning for the fresh air in the great outdoors, she smoked. As with a lot of homeowners today, I made her smoke outside.

Heather was 36 with a thin, short, tight body. Her middle length brown hair and young face made her look 10 years younger. We had been sleeping together on and off for a few years. We were not ideal for each other as mates, but we sure enjoyed having sex with each other. We both felt comfortable experimenting with each other.

At night, we'd watch a movie and get comfortable on the couch. Comfortable for Heather meant stripping down to a T-shirt and underwear. Having her dressed down and having our bodies against each other, as I would lay behind her, was a constant tease for me.

A few times a night, during the summer, she would get up and smoke on the front steps of the house. The outside light would be turned off and there were no streetlights, so the only illumination was the moon. Most of the time, I would sit out with her, just because it was so nice out.

One night, I decided to play a trick on her. At about 11:30 PM the movie ended. As usual, she got up to smoke and asked if I'd come out with her. With a plan in mind, I told her not this time because I had to use the bathroom. She grabbed a cigarette and a lighter and went outside, leaving the inside door ajar.

I watched her through the door as she lit her cigarette and stared out toward the road. This was the opportunity I had been waiting for all night. I carefully closed the door as to not make a sound and locked it. Part one of my plan, the most important part, had succeeded. Next, I turned on the outside light so she would be visible in her T-shirt and panties to anyone driving by.

"John!" she yelled back. "Turn it off!"

I did not answer. I just waited. I was getting hard already imagining that she was exposed to anyone on the road and against her will. My heart raced.

"John, it's not funny!" She tried to open the door, but of course it would not open. "Open the door! John! Open the door!"

She tried the door knob multiple times and banged on the door. I stayed quiet and watched her up through a window panel at the top of the door.

Resigned, she turned around and continued with her cigarette. "If you don't let me in, I'm going home!"

There was silence for the next couple minutes. I went over to the blinds in the living room and watched her from there as I had a better view of her. Her arms were folded and her cigarette was nearly burned out in her fingers. I knew she wasn't going anywhere without her keys, and I wasn't going to let her have those until the next morning.

My heart raced some more when I heard the thumping of a car stereo coming up the road. Heather panicked and started banging on the door. She worked the knob furiously. This was the moment I had been waiting for; her exposure to the outside world. My cock throbbed as the car approached and Heather's fear intensified onto the door.

The car was playing loud music and sounded like it was filled with young guys. As it drove by the house they sounded their horn and screamed out the windows. I got the reaction I wanted. Heather was probably wet herself, with the thrill of being seen. But then, something else happened. The car slammed on the brakes and skidded to a stop on the dirt road. The car backed up, spinning its tires. It suddenly turned and sped up my driveway.

I watched with excitement and some of my own fear. On the one hand, I was afraid of what these guys had in mind, but on the other hand it was even more exciting to have Heather exposed to strangers close up. I continued to watch from behind the cracked blinds in the living room.

The driver immediately got out and walked up toward the steps. The others got out slowly and watched from near the car. They were four guys in their early twenties who were probably just coming back from a party.

"You lock yourself our?" he asked innocently.

"My boyfriend's being a jerk," she answered sternly. "John. Open up. This isn't funny anymore!"

"What are you doing out here?" he asked.

"I was just having a smoke," she answered.

He quickly replied, "And you locked yourself out. Ha, ha. There's no John, or he would have been out here by now. I think you locked yourself out."

He was right. Any other guy would have opened the door for her and would have told them where to go. But there was something too exciting about this I couldn't pass up. I shook as I continued to watch her exposure unfold. I almost wished I was her.

He walked up to the lower stair now and looked at her up and down. Heather turned around and faced him. She put up a bold stance as to scare him from getting any closer.

"I suggest you leave now." She said sternly.

"Don't worry, I'm here to help you," he said casually. "I'll get you into the house. Come down here and I'll take a look at the door."

Heather did not move. She was going to make her last stand with a wall behind her. The guy went up one step and extended his hand toward her.

"I'm not interested," she barked at him. "I'll be fine. Go home."

"I'll go home in good time," he said, "but first things first."

He rushed Heather and grabbed her arm. She slapped at him and struggled to pull away. Her hits did nothing to deter him. As this sunk in, she sank down to the corner of the steps and house. Without too much effort, he yanked her up and pulled her down the steps. Heather could do nothing but try to pull back and keep her balance at the same time.

As he swung her around on the lawn, she broke free from his grip and ran across the yard. He ran after her. I could hear their breathing and the sound of their running footsteps. When Heather reached the side of the house, she started to step on pebbles and stones in her bare feet where the grass had not grown in yet. This caused her to loop back across the front of the house. She yelled out for me to help her. Her short naked legs were not fast enough to escape him.

Almost at the original spot she from which she fled, he caught the back of her T-shirt and stopped her in her tracks. The front of her shirt pulled back against her chest and neck. As she came to a stop, I could see some of her bare back and her bright white bikini panties.

He continued to keep a tight grip on the shirt and wound it around his hand as he got up close to her. By now, the other guys had grouped around them from the driveway side.

"Where do you think you're going?" he yelled at her. "You think you can stand out on your steps and tease us in your T-shirt like that? What did you think we were going to do? Well now we want to see the rest of the show. Take off your shirt!"

Heather shook as she stood there. She begged them to let her go. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she retold the story of her boyfriend.

"If you really have a boyfriend who locked you out, then he can just enjoy the show. I think he's in your head and we're the best thing you have now and you're going to make us happy. Now take off your shirt!"

Heather continued to cry and sputter words and shrank to the ground. With the shirt in the guy's grip, her descent raised the shirt up under her armpits in the back. The front of the shirt clung below her breasts.

"Frank, lift her arms up," he ordered.

A tall geeky guy grabbed her wrists and raised them above her head. Heather was too upset to put up much of a fight. She was resigned to the fact that she was outnumbered and no match for any of them. The first guy lifted the shirt over her shoulders and head and threw it at one of the other guys standing there. He smelled it and held onto it.

Her naked back was facing me. She looked so hot in the dim light in the middle of the lawn. Her white panties glowed around her bottom, accenting her tight curves. I started to rub myself as I watched her mostly naked in front of strangers who had control of her. It was dangerous but so exciting at the same time. Part of me wanted to get rid of them before it got out of control, but the stronger part of me wanted to watch her stripped and dominated.

"You're going to do what we say now," he continued. "Otherwise, we'll get our way anyway, but it will be harder on you. You understand?"

Heather did not reply and just whimpered.

"Last chance! Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said in resignation.

"That's better," he said. "I want you to unzip his pants, and suck on him."

Heather looked at his pants but did not move.

"Don't make me tell you twice"

She hesitated at first. Then she kneeled up and slowly unzipped the tall geeky guy's pants. She reached in and with both hands pulled it out of his underwear. She moved her head toward him and then gradually moved her head back and forth. The guy moaned and closed his eyes.

"Lay down on the grass, Frank," the first guy ordered. "I want to see her on top of you."

Frank bent down, causing Heather to lose him out of her mouth. She let go of him and knelt quietly as he lay down in front of her and pulled the front of his pants below for more access. Heather slowly and numbly edged forward and took him in her right hand. She bent over and took him in her mouth again. This time, her left hand went under his balls and slowly stroked back and forth along with the movement of her mouth. Now he moaned louder and closed his eyes.

I could now see her at an angle, now. Her small, round breast was exposed to me and I could see her nipple was rock hard as it swayed with gravity. I could see the string of her panties riding her hip and the curve of the material kissing the curve of her cute ass. I was throbbing and wet. I undid my pants and in one motion reached into my underwear and quickly stroked my cock. My wet underwear went below my hand as it moved up and down. I worked it slowly up and down. I had never had such a rush before.

The first guy knelt down behind Heather and grabbed her hips. He lifted her ass up into the air so that she was kneeling in an exposed position. He grabbed the string of her panties on her right hip and yanked it away. Heather paused for a second as if to protest, but then kept working the guy lying down. The guy then grabbed the string on her left hip and snapped it as well. In one movement he pulled the glowing white panties away from her body. They rested about six feet away. Her ass was now exposed and glowed seductively in the light

He proceeded to pull his pants down and get behind her. He reached under her and positioned himself into her. He then grabbed her hips and started to pull and thrust. He worked her from behind as she continued to work the guy lying down.

"She's wet," he said. "I knew she was just waiting for someone like us to come along.

I stroked myself faster as I watched Heather being taken from both ends. It was a view that was like no other in my life. I was going to cum quickly, but I didn't care. I couldn't risk moving away from the window to get something to cum onto either, as I didn't want them to hear me and I didn't want to miss anything.

Frank came into the air as Heather released him from her mouth and continued to work her magic hands on him. She milked him dry. Now that her mouth was free, I could see it forming moans.

She grabbed the lawn and rocked back into the first guy. He rocked her fast and hard. Another guy undid his pants and placed his cock into her mouth. She stopped her movements and grabbed onto it.

It appeared she was getting into it as much as I was. I wondered if she felt as hot as I did. If she did, I hoped she would be honest enough about it and not to be mad at me later.

The guy behind her pulled out and squeezed out his load onto her back. At the same time, I squeezed my load onto my carpet. I would worry about it later.

As he pulled his pants up and stepped aside, the last guy stepped behind her with his pants down around his knees. He kneeled behind her and spread her cheeks. Heather tried to wiggle her ass as to say no. She had never had anal sex and never wanted to. He quickly took his cock to her ass hole and moved it around to lubricate it with his precum. He forced himself into her.

Heather made a loud, protesting noise as he went into her. The guy she was doing pulled her head back into him so that her mouth was occupied. The guy behind her slowly moved in and out of her. As it became easier, he bucked his hips and rode her quickly.

The sandwich quickly crumbled as the two guys came almost at the same time. They fell over her body and patted each other on the shoulders with grins on their faces.

By now, the other two guys had gotten dressed and were ready to leave. They probably didn't want to stay too long and risk being caught. The first guy threw Heather's shirt at her and told her it was over and to put it on. The other two guys got dressed and waited.

"Let's take her back with us and continue the party," he said to the others.

They agreed and grabbed Heater and quickly forced her into the car, despite her protests.

"John! Do something!"

They laughed and started up the car.

I was frozen. I had not expected this. I didn't know what to do. I made this happen, so how could I stop them now? Maybe I could run out and stop them and tell them the game was over. It would be humiliating though. What if I threatened to call the police? What would I tell police if I called them?

Before I could react, the car was already speeding down the driveway in reverse. It started forward on the road and sped off, leaving dimming red lights behind. It was quiet and peaceful once again, with only the events that had just occurred replaying in my head. I closed the outside light and sat down, stunned. Game over.