Smoking Weed with Mom

Story Info
A story about taking bong hits and banging my Mom.
2.8k words
4.24
231.9k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been smoking weed for a long time, since I was 13.

Amazingly, my parents never caught me. Guess that's because I've always been careful about it, hiding my bongs and pipes well, using Visine for my eyes and a dryer sheet filled tube for exhaling smoke, burning incense, really taking all the necessary precautions to avoid detection.

Contrary to what many might believe about stoners, I've gotten good grades in school and have stayed out of trouble.

While many of my peers are out drinking, going to football games, and getting into fights, most of my friends and I stay at whomever's house is parent-free, chill out and smoke up.

Though we don't get into much trouble, we don't often get too far with the ladies. Pretty much nobody in my clique of friends, a motley crew of nerds, artists and stoners, gets any. All the girls in our school are into the popular guys and jocks.

However, unlike most of my crew, I'm not a virgin, as the day after my eighteenth birthday I scored with this neighbor chick who wore too much makeup and had big tits and kind of a fat ass.

She was 21 and had just graduated from some boarding school for screwed up kids. We met over a cigarette at the bus stop and I had her over to my house a few times, where we got high and fucked.

Not long after we met, though, she disappeared, running off to California, and once she left most of my sexual desires have again been fulfilled by my hand.

Most of the time I jerk off it's to the thought of the popular, cheerleader type girls in my school, with their short jean skirts, black stockings and high heels, but every so often another female enters into my mind as I beat off, and it's not a girl, it's a woman. A real woman.

It's my Mom.

My Mom is a stone cold fox, standing about 5'6, with curly, dirty blond hair that falls below her shoulders. Her narrow facial structure and high cheekbones are typical of her Ukrainian heritage and her sparkly blue eyes hypnotize me every time I see them.

Aside from her beautiful face, she's got a smoking hot, hard body, especially her lower body, with that juicy, apple-shaped ass of hers and those succulent thighs.

Her upper body is pretty awesome, too. She's got a toned stomach and jiggly C-cup tits that still stand straight up, even at 40.

I've admired her beauty ever since I hit puberty, and she pops into my mind almost every time I jack off. I even thought of her the couple times I fucked the big-assed neighbor girl.

Sure, I feel a bit guilty and wrong about thinking of my Mom like that, but I think any teenage boy around a woman as beautiful as her would have the same thoughts.

Anyone who'd say differently would either be gay or a liar.

Never did I think things would move past mere fantasy and that I'd fuck her anywhere else but in my mind. However, certain circumstances presented themselves...

During my senior year of high school Dad got a promotion that required him to work in China part of the year.

As a result, Mom, who had recently lost her job, and I were home together a lot and started to spend much more time together, eating dinner and watching TV afterwards nearly every night.

I began to get to know Mom better during this time and found her to be far more easy-going and fun than I thought her to be.

We started to bond and become more like friends than mother and son and I thought of revealing my pot smoking secret to her.

I just couldn't bring myself to do it, though, fearing an angry reaction and her telling Dad about it.

However, late one drizzly Saturday night, I was pulling bong hits with my earphones on and Mom unexpectedly waltzed into my room, without knocking.

I was caught red-handed, or should I say green-handed, with a two foot bong full of smoke propped to my lips.

Mom's initial reaction was partly anger and partly shock.

"What are you doing?" She screamed, at witnessing my bong hit.

"Uh... Nothing..." I told her after exhaling a plume of smoke.

"Are you... Smoking pot?"

"Uh, I don't know..."

"You don't know?"

"Uh..."

"I know what pot smells like! And that smells like pot and looks like a bong you've got there!"

"Uh... Maybe..."

"How long has this been going on?"

"For a few years."

"Were you going to tell me?"

"No, probably not. Because you would probably freak out. Like you're doing now."

"Look, I'm not freaking out. I just wish you would have told me."

"You're not mad?"

"I am kind of, that you didn't tell me about it. I can understand not telling your Dad. But me? I thought we were closer than that. Especially after these last couple months. I'm not really as angry as I am disappointed."

You know when your parents tell you they're disappointed in you rather than angry and that hurts so much more?

Well, that's how I felt at that moment. I didn't know what to say and neither did Mom. She just stood in my doorway with a pouty expression for an awkward minute or so.

Then my buzz kicked in. I'd been smoking some skunk that creeps up on you and doesn't hit you until five or ten minutes after you smoke it. And when it did hit me, even with the buzz killing conversation, it hit me hard.

Spontaneously, an absurd idea entered my mind and, in my stoned state, I decided to share it with Mom.

"How about I make it right with you by smoking you up, Mom?"

"What?" Mom replied with a quizzical expression.

"Have you ever smoked?"

"I did back in high school, before I met your Dad. I had this boyfriend who did it sometimes."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, but that was a long, long time ago."

"Smoke some with me, Mom. I bet this stuff I got is a lot more potent than what you smoked back in the day."

"Back in the day?! I'll have you know it wasn't that long ago I was a teenager!"

"Just like old times then, Mom."

"I don't know... I don't know if I want you doing that in my house."

"So is it better for me to do it at home or on the street?"

"I don't want you doing it anywhere and I don't want to do it, either!"

"Oh come on, Mom! It's not that bad for you. Try some. We can watch a funny movie afterward. Have you seen 'Half-Baked' or 'Chappelle's Show'?"

"I have seen 'Chappelle's Show.'"

"But you haven't seen it high. You have to see it high."

"I can't believe I'm having this conversation."

"Let me smoke you up, Mom. It'll be cool."

"Absolutely not!"

"Please? It'll be fun. You should have a little fun with Dad being out of town."

"You know he'd kill you if you found you doing that."

"So are you going to tell him?"

"No, because I want you to live."

"Then live with me, Mom. You're always hanging out at home, not doing anything. Live a little. Have a good time. Don't be so stuck up."

"I am not stuck up!"

"When was the last time you did anything crazy? Or fun?"

Mom didn't answer, sighed and looked over her shoulder, then looked back at me with a cautious expression.

"Alright. Fine. But only this once. Let me get ready for bed first."

And with that Mom ducked out of the room. I couldn't believe my luck. I went from possibly getting grounded forever to getting to smoke some herbs with my sexy Mom. How lucky was I?

I took out some more sticky, stinky crystal covered red skunk weed from my stash and cut it up on my smoking plate. I wanted it ready for when Mom came back.

It didn't take Mom too long to return, and when she did, she wore a white silk robe that was tied by a knot around the waist. Her cleavage and creamy thighs peeked out a bit from its parts.

Being as buzzed as I was, seeing such an attractive older woman come walking in through my door instantly got me horny. I didn't even really consider the fact that it was my Mom.

I started to play Cypress Hill's "Hits from the Bong" on my computer and moved from my desk where I'd been sitting, over to the foot of my bed, bringing the bong and weed plate with me.

"Come join me..." I suggested to Mom, who then hesitantly walked over and took a seat next to me on the bed.

"God, it's been so long since I've done this." Mom muttered as she slowly sat down.

I packed Mom a fat bowl full of skunk weed and passed the bong over to her. She didn't seem to know how to hit it.

"Ever smoke from a bong?" I asked.

"No, only joints." She replied, inspecting the apparatus warily.

"It's like this, just put your mouth in it, and suck on it."

We both laughed for a second after I said "suck on it."

"Okay then. I'll try." Mom said as she brushed her long bangs behind her ear and placed her lips inside the bong's chamber and started to pull.

I couldn't resist the urge to peek down her robe as she did so, too, and got a full view of her lovely tits, pointy nipples and all.

"Here, I'll light it." I said, sparking and touching a bic to the bowl.

Mom was pulling hard on the bong and the water bubbled fast. Smoke flooded up the chamber and the instant it reached Mom's lungs she pushed the bong away and harshed out bad, coughing out smoke and wheezing.

"That's okay. Not bad for a first hit." I told her and patted her on the back.

I figured she'd make a quick recovery, but instead she kept coughing for about fifteen more seconds so I grabbed a cup of mint tea I had sitting on my desk and passed it to her. After taking a labored sip off it, she felt better and lay back on the bed.

"Want another hit?" I asked jokingly, before killing off what was left in the chamber and bowl.

"Whoa... I kind of feel that already." Mom said.

Then she kicked off her slippers and got up all the way onto my bed, lying flat on her back beside me.

"Just wait. It'll hit you harder in a couple minutes. It's creeper weed."

"Creeper?"

"Creeper. It creeps up on you. Takes a few minutes after smoking to get high."

I packed and took another hit while Mom lay on my bed, staring and giggling at me. Her eyes were becoming redder and redder.

"Wow, you're really good at that bong." She said, marveling at my prolonged pulls of smoke from the chamber.

"Thanks. You're really good at-" I stopped speaking when I caught a glimpse of something I didn't expect to see. Mom had curled back her legs, bending her knees, her open robe exposing the entirety of her nether region. From where I was sitting, I could see her bare, shaved pussy. Lips and all.

I couldn't help but stare in awe at it. When I'd fucked that neighbor girl, I never really got a good look at her pussy. This was the first time I'd ever seen a live, naked pussy in such detail. My cock hardened.

After a few seconds Mom realized what I was staring at and closed and crossed her legs and blushed.

"Oh my God..." She said, giggling, her face red as a tomato.

I had no idea what to say so I took another hit from the bong. When I finished, I put the bong down and looked back over at Mom. She was still giggling and had her legs crossed, with her hands down over her crotch.

"Sorry..." I said, feeling slightly ashamed of myself for taking such a long look at my Mom's pussy.

"It's okay. You're still a teenager. I guess you'd look at any woman."

"Not every woman. Not every woman... is as hot as you."

Mom started giggling even more. And nervously I started laughing, too.

"So you think I'm hot?"

"Sure. I do. I'm not supposed to, but I do."

Mom broke out laughing, covering her face as she did so. Then she peeked her face above her hands and coyly said:

"I guess you do a lot of things you're not supposed to."

As she said this she beamed me a naughty grin I'd never seen from her. Suddenly I got turned on and felt bold and my dick, which was rock hard, began to take over for my brain.

"I guess I shouldn't like to see what I saw. But I did. And I'd like to see it again."

Mom kept on giggling and replied playfully, "oh really?"

"Yeah... Show me again."

"I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because I'm your mother."

"I don't care. I want to see again. I liked it."

"It is where you came from." Mom laughed.

"Maybe I can go back there sometime." I retorted, laughing and upping the ante.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am. Let me see it again. Please."

"You are so bad."

"You're hot."

"I'm old enough to be your mother. Oh, wait, I am your mother!"

"I don't care who you are. You're hot. Please, show me again..."

"Absolutely not!"

"Please?"

"No!"

"Yes."

"Pretty please?"

"Nope."

"With sugar on top?"

"Hmmm... Your persistence is flattering, I must say."

"Then reward me. Let me see."

"Okay... Okay, fine. But only for one second and that's it. I think this has gone far enough!"

"For one second then..."

"Fine."

Mom then laughed and parted her legs and I got another full view of her pussy. It was glorious, cleanly shaved with puffy pink outer lips and a large, glistening clitoris.

I expected Mom to close her legs quickly, after giving me my glance, but she didn't. She left them wide open and shut her eyes.

Then she shocked me by undoing her robe, revealing her naked body to me, laughing even harder as she did so.

I tossed off all the clothes I was wearing, just a t-shirt, sweatpants and boxers, and got up on the bed and crawled over toward her on all fours.

I didn't really think about what I was doing. I simply acted instinctively and mounted my Mom, grabbing and poking my hard cock right into her hot pussy.

She was quite wet so it slipped right in and felt so amazingly warm and good. I'd never fucked without a condom before. It was much, much better.

Right after I stuck my dick inside her, Mom stopped laughing and whispered in my ear:

"Don't cum in me, okay?"

"I won't." I whispered back to her and began fucking her, hard.

"Ugh, ugh..." Mom moaned deeply and made little whimpering noises as she dug her nails lightly into my back.

I licked and sucked her tits and tried to kiss her, but when I pressed my lips to hers she swayed her head to the side, away from me.

I continued to fuck her hard and fast, grabbing onto her big tits and creamy thighs as I rode her.

After only a few minutes of wild, stoned sex, I pulled out and jerked my load all over her trembling stomach.

Exasperated, I fell into the bed beside her. Neither of us said a word and just lay there for what seemed like an eternity.

Mom then kissed me on the cheek, grabbed some tissues from the nightstand next to my bed and wiped herself off.

After tying her robe shut, she got up, and left hurriedly without even looking at me or saying anything.

As I lay there, it slowly sunk in that I'd gotten my Mom high and had sex with her. The realization of it sobered me up.

I stayed awake the whole night thinking about what had happened and what would happen in the morning when I'd see her at the breakfast table. I worried about she'd do or say, especially about her maybe telling Dad.

But that next morning, Mom acted completely normal, like nothing was amiss. She didn't mention a word about it and neither did I.

In fact, she never said anything and we still haven't talked about that night.

Although I guess we pretended it didn't happen, one thing I have noticed is after that night, Mom never enters my room without knocking first...