Smoking with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom just looked up at me and smiled, her tongue swirled around the head of my cock, sucking deeply, squeezing my dick hard with her lips as she milked all my cum from my balls. " My god, that was incredible," I told mom as she lifted her lips from my cock to my mouth, kissing me softly.

"Thanks gorgeous," she replied, her hand stroking my still hard cock. " now before you fuck me, you got to Lick it before you stick it!" she smiled at me, showing all her teeth as she licked her lips. Seeing my confused look, " I want you to lick my pussy," she told me confidently, as she laid back on a pillow, spreading her legs to show me her receptive pussy. I smiled widely as I crawled between her legs, getting a good look at her wet pussy. I leaned in close, breathing softly as I inhaled the sweet smell of her honey pot. I slowly traced kisses around her pussy, avoiding her clit as I kissed and licked around her pussy. Then I slowly licked up and down each of her labia lips. " stop teasing me and eat me!" she begged.

I started licking her pussy faster, sliding my tongue up and down, back and forth across her pussy spreading her lips. Sliding my lips higher, I gently kissed her clit, sucking it softly into my mouth. I sucked gently the harder. I felt her hands in my hair. " Oh fuck, fuck, yes, so good, you eat me so good." her hips were writhing, and it was hard to keep my tongue in any one spot. My hands slide over her hips, pushing her down as my tongue swirled inside the entrance to her pussy. I slid my tongue around and around, pushing deeper and deeper. My mom started to shake, screaming now. " Yessssssss , fuck, fuck, fuck, ph yes, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." she screamed. Her back arched up off the bed, I pulled her pussy tight against me, forcing my tongue deep into her pussy as she came hard.

"Oh god son that was so good." she moaned, panting. She reached out and grabbed the shaft of my cock, pulling me up closer, guiding it straight to her wet pussy. " Are you ready to fuck me now son?" she asked, licking her lips. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed, her nipples long and hard.

"Yes mom, I'm ready to be a mother fucker." I grinned, sliding my hands down to her hips, she wrapped her legs around me, her heels on my spine, pulling me in. I slid my cock deep inside her, her wet pussy pulling me deeper. My balls rested against her labia's as I leaned forward, kissing her softly on the mouth, my tongue wrestling with hers.

Felling her tight pussy grasp my cock I moaned deeply, my hips rocking back and forth slowly. I slid my hips back and forth slowly, working my hard cock in and out of her pussy. She moans deeply, kissing my neck as I thrust slow and deep. " fuck me harder," she whispers in my ear. I grab her legs, lifting her knees over my shoulders, shifting my weight forward as I fuck her harder and faster. " Oh yes, that's it, fuck mommy, fuck mommy good," my mom begs and screams, as I fuck her harder and faster, slamming my cock deep and hard into her pussy fucking her faster and faster. Her breasts are bouncing and swinging as I pound her pussy. My balls bounce off her lips as I hammer in and out of her pussy. " fuck so good," I moan, feeling my orgasm well. Yes, fuck mommy good, I'm going to cum on my sons cock." she pants aloud. I thrust my hips faster and harder, fucking my moms pussy fast, kissing and sucking her nipples as I start to cum.

"yes, yes, that's it, cum in my pussy, cum inside me son." mom panted as started to pump my cum deep inside her.

"I'm cumming inside you mommy," I panted, kissing her hard, " me too." she moaned back, her pussy squeezing and milking me. We laid there kissing each other, my hard cock buried deep in her pussy, slowly falling asleep.

The end for now

12