SMS Reminiscence

Story Info
It's always nice to get an SMS from a lover, isn't it?
1.4k words
3.69
11k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers

I have just reached home, kicked off my stilettos and flopped onto my bed. My phoned beeps, I have received an SMS, it's from Sunil.

Sunil: Hey baby, hope u rechd home safely. Had most wndrful time wid u... Muaah... :-)

How could I have not reached home safely, he himself dropped me off to my society's gate. I select the 'reply' option, I feel obliged to answer sweetly, I have to. I can't just ignore an SMS from the man in whose bed I have spent the last 24 hours. Well, not really his bed, the bed belonged to the hotel, but he had rented the room, so it could be called his bed, I guess.

Me: Hi Sunil... Ya, I rchd safely... Thnx fr askin sweetie, luvd being wid u too... :-)

Oh, the lies I have to tell. Blatant, so blatant, and yet so convincing. I marvel at my own ability to lie so easily, especially to men. Such fools they are -- they'll believe anything a pretty girl tells them. Yes, I am pretty, more than just pretty, actually. I am beautiful, sexy, vivacious, ravishing, and I admit, not at all humble. I am a model, after all. Sexiness comes naturally to us, and humility goes away just as easily. It's the limelight, I guess. It's a highly intoxicating, potent and addictive drug.

Sunil: Ya I knw u luved it wid me... I cud feel ur pleasure. But u was awesome, so delicious...

Feel your pleasure? Who the fuck talks like that? A 47-years old married loser, that's who! And delicious? Was I some kind of a dish served to him in some hotel? Oops, that sounds pretty much the way it was.

Me: Oh baby, it wsnt me, it ws u... U were awesome. The way u did things to me, u made me feel special...

In reality, he was pathetic. The way he looked that is, but not the way he fucked. He had great capacity and pushed the right buttons, but the fact is that I was his whore and he treated me like one. Had he been younger and handsome, I would have spent more than just those 24 hours with him. I would have maybe even probably proposed to him. But he is neither young nor handsome. He is 47, married with two kids, swarthy, fattish, hairy and rather ok-ok looking, albeit not ugly. And yet, I had to pretend that I loved him, that I found him to be the most attractive man on earth. I had done a good job of it while I was in his bed, and I am doing a good job of it through my SMSes too.

Sunil: Thnx Neha darling :-) U knw I m alrdy lukin fwd to seeing u nxt month... I cn still feel the smoothness n softness of ur skin, I wnt to touch, lick n kiss every part of u again... Cnt wait...

Yeah, keep reminding me that there's gonna be more of me in your arms with you inside me. I met Sunil at a party last Saturday night. It was a bash organised by an airhostess training institute. It was quite a good party too, nice music and nice crowd. My boyfriend -- a pilot -- had received an invitation from the host institute. At the party, I met an acquaintance, the owner of a local event management company. It was he who introduced me to Sunil, the owner of a big-time Mumbai-based event management company. Sunil was apparently scouting for fresh new faces (and bodies) and he liked me. He called me up a couple of days later and asked me if I was interested in walking the ramp for an international denim brand. Quite obviously, I jumped at the opportunity and when he said that I was just one of the many models in contention, I jumped into bed with him to make sure that I was the one who was selected. And selected I was, I signed a contract with him before I shed my clothes for him.

Me: Hw sweet Sunil... Even I cnt wait... I luvd kissin n lickin u too... Say hi to Little Sunil, tell him I luvd him n miss him... ;-)

Little Sunil, you guessed right, is his cock, dick, phallus, penis, pecker, wily or whatever you prefer to call a man's manhood. I prefer cock -- sounds sexiest. Anyway, Little Sunil is not little by any means. It stands a good eight inches tall when hard and is more-than-average thick. It is a shade lighter than the rest of him with veins running around everywhere. The cockhead is dark pink, making it look quite ominous. Overall, Little Sunil is very impressive and very handsome. It's probably the only good thing about its owner. And the owner knows how to use it very well.

Sunil: Little Sunil says he misses u too... He is standing at attention right nw thinkin of u... Come quickly to take care of him... ;-)

Like I mentioned earlier, Sunil had amazing capacity. His virility took me by surprise. His recovery time was really less, just four to five minutes at times. A little prodding and kissing and he would be ready to go again. Of course, the fact that a sexy babe like me was doing the prodding and kissing would have helped immensely, but still, very frankly, I wish my boyfriend could fuck half as good as Sunil did. Every time he screwed my pussy he made me cum. He made me cum by other means too -- by licking my pussy, my sucking my nipples, by fingering my pussy, by biting my ears, by licking my thighs, by rubbing my toes and by kissing me oh-so-passionately. He gave multiple orgasms a completely new definition. I envy his wife, I really do.

Me: :-)

I don't know what else to SMS, but I have to so I send a mere smile. God, the last 24 hours have been the most tiring of my life. We signed the contract on Tuesday -- yesterday -- evening in his room and almost immediately he took me to bed. He ravished me for almost an hour, of which almost 20 minutes were spent in pure intercourse. That set the tone, and it made me his. Imagine that, 20 minutes of intercourse! My boyfriend lasted for a maximum of five minutes. But still, I couldn't take the sight of him. Naked, he looked really skanky. I can still see him groaning and moaning on top of me, leaning down to kiss me, I can see his greasy hair as his mouth travels my neck and shoulders, reaches my boobs, his speaking my name and telling me to cum for him as an orgasm runs through me, his urging me to look at him, say his name, tell him to fuck me harder, and then his final grunts as his thrusts intensify before he empties himself inside me before falling down on me and crushing me with his weight, his sweat mixing with mine, the odour of our sexes pungent in the air... it all felt great, but believe me, it wasn't good to look at.

Sunil: So baby, still thinkin of me? I m thinkin of u only... Just relieved myself imagining u were here with me, suckin me... :-)

The phone beep wakes me up; I had fallen asleep without realizing it. I look at the clock, it's almost midnight. I read his SMS and sigh. I had hoped he had gone to sleep as well. But looks like he was masturbating with me in his mind, sucking him off. I get up from my bed and walk into the loo, contemplating whether I should text back or pretend to have gone to sleep. As I look at myself in the mirror, I recall what he had said about my lips. He had said that I had lips that were made to me wrapped around a cock. He thought my lips were even sexier than Angelina Jolie's. I had blushed when he had told me that. We had called for room service and finished dinner. Both of us had been famished after the first fuck. For desert, I was having his cock, which was the first of five times. At the end of the blowjobs, he had always cummed on my face, and I had always rushed into the bathroom out of embarrassment. Now, as I come back to my bed, I decide to send him one last SMS and say good night.

Me: Sorry sweetie fr da late reply, I hd fallen asleep... I was thinkin n dreamin of u only so lemme get bck to dat... Gud nite, sweet dreams... :-)

DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers