Snap Shot

Story Info
Straight sex with a touch of intrigue.
2.6k words
3.7
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sleek sports car slowly backed into the dark unauthorised car park with the low hanging leafy trees providing ample protection from prying eyes. The low purr of the motor was quickly shut off just as Jessica whipped off her safety belt and slithered over to the drivers' seat, which was occupied by Brent's muscular frame. Jessica slid her arms around her partners' neck as she brutally locked her lips onto his already parted mouth. Her hot tongue slipped over Brent's teeth and into the warm cavern that was his mouth. Their tongues locked for a brief moment as they savoured each other's sensuous taste. Jessica opened her mouth a little wider so that she was able to explore deeper into Brent's hot and inviting mouth, she swirled her tongue around and pushed it in as deep as she could.

Her fingers ran through Brent's short and wavy hair as she continued to probe a mouth that would provide her so much pleasure soon, very soon. Jessica begrudgingly unlocked their lips so that she could feel the heaving chest that was providing enough heat to burn her up. Her long brown hair gently slapped Brent's face as Jessica flicked her head back so that she could get a lungful of air. The batting of long and carefully maintained eyelashes ensured that the glint in her hazel eyes was quite visible and promised very exiting and erotic times to come.

The moonlight that shone through the slightly tinted windows showed the outline of Jessica's round and pert breasts straining against the soft fabric of her short-sleeved shirt. Her black knee length skirt had already twisted itself awkwardly around her trim waist and firm ass and was just screaming to be removed. The moonlight made her look more devilish as she smiled a smile that promised so much.

Jessica wasted very little time in unbuttoning and untucking Brent's already creased shirt; she wanted so desperately to feel the heat from his chest against her lips. With the shirt open wide, Jessica ran her long and manicured fingers through the small tufts of hair on Brent's wide and firm chest. Her fingers quickly found one stiff nipple; Jessica slowly rolled the stiff bud between her thumb and forefinger and listened as Brent let out a sharp breath through clenched teeth. Jessica lowered her mouth down to his other nipple, her hot breath made the bud moist with anticipation. Jessica's tongue snaked out from her soft lips and gave the nipple a slow and twirling lick for a few moments. She then opened her mouth and completely covered the nipple; the hair around it was wet from her hot mouth and was matted against Brent's chest.

Jessica was becoming impatient, she needed to be kissed, licked, stroked, and eventually fucked senseless, she was already wet, her juices dripped through her flimsy underwear and onto her skirt. She needed to be filled with a hot and throbbing cock, she wanted Brent's cock deep inside her hot cavern. Brent realised that Jessica needed more that just caressing, so with that thought in mind, he gently motioned her off his chest. Brent lifted Jessica up slightly and slid over to the passenger's seat, the gears of the car jabbed into his thigh as he attempted to make himself as comfortable as possible in a very tight and awkward position.

Brent raised Jessica onto his lap as his hard on bulged against his slacks; her skirt bunched up around her waist and exposed her skimpy underwear. Brent caressed her ass through her knickers and kneaded her firm cheeks roughly causing a moan of pleasure to escape Jessica's lips. The confines of the small car was causing both of them to perspire, droplets of sweat slowly ran down Jessica's neck and down onto her breasts. Brent removed his hands from her ass and raised her up for a few moments so that he could slide her skirt and knickers off; the skirt was quickly discarded to one side as Jessica repositioned herself onto Brent's still clothed lap.

Brent resumed his erotic explorations of her now bare and slightly sweaty ass, his fingers slipped past her ass and down to her wetness. Jessica's entire mound was clean-shaven and made for easy access for Brent. He slipped a finger past her swollen lips and into her lustful heat evoking a small whimper. Her juices had spread and had lubricated her entire crotch and the tops of Jessica's thighs. The heat from her lust was burning her insides and was seeping out from her pores and now mingled with her sweat to create a heady aroma in the sports car.

Jessica peeled her shirt and bra off with minimal effort leaving her dressed only with a necklace, earrings and a wicked smile. Her pert breasts were clammy from the heat and her nipples were so stiff that they ached for attention. Brent continued massaging her ass as Jessica leaned forward and offered her breasts to his open and waiting mouth. Brent's tongue slipped past his wet lips and slowly twirled around one of Jessica's engorged buds. His tongue flicked over her sensitive tip, which sent waves of pleasure throughout Jessica's already heated body. Brent opened his mouth and engulfed most of Jessica's breast into his mouth, all the while his fingers twisted and twirled her other nipple. Jessica felt as if both of her breasts were on fire and there seemed no way to quench the fire that had built up inside of her.

Jessica detached herself from Brent's tacky body and fumbled with the zipper on his pants and after a few moments she finally managed to undo the zipper and had unbuttoned Brent's pants. Jessica struggled with the trousers for a few moments until she finally managed to get them past Brent's hips and down to his ankles. Brent slipped out of his shoes and helped Jessica remove his pants and underwear. Brent sat back down onto the leather car seat and slid instantly forward a few inches because of the sweat on his ass.

Jessica smiled and climbed onto Brent's now naked lap, his hard thick cock stood upright, proud and waiting, the tip of his cock glistened with pre-cum. Jessica reached down between her legs and grasped the hot and solid shaft, her hand slipped up and down its length a few times to ensure that Brent was ready to penetrate her hot hole. Jessica positioned the tip of Brent's cock at the entrance of her wet and wanting pussy, her swollen lips parted slightly as the cock started its upward journey.

Brent's cock head glided easily into the hot and sopping grotto, Jessica's juices dripped down the length of the shaft, which slowly filled her tight cunt. Jessica felt every inch as it moved into her, every vein of Brent's cock rubbed against the insides of Jessica's inflamed hole. She let herself down until the cock was firmly embedded inside of her. Jessica clenched her cunt muscles so that she could savour every inch of Brent's hardness deep inside of her.

Jessica leaned forward and offered her hanging boobs to Brent's waiting mouth, she needed to be fucked and sucked simultaneously, and she desperately needed to cum. Brent accepted one of her boobs and quickly gave a nipple a sharp nip which sent waves of pleasure and pain down to her filled cunt. The taste of Jessica's sweat had combined with her strawberry body lotion to create a true taste sensation; Brent seductively licked the delicious beads of sweat that now dripped freely down her chest and onto her flat stomach.

Brent moved his hands over her hips and grasped her ass so that he could assist Jessica in moving atop of him. Jessica squirmed in absolute delight at every downward thrust she made on the thick cock. Her cunt lips spread lewdly around Brent's thick tool, her ass rested against Brent's sweaty thighs as she wriggled her ass so that she would feel the cock moving deep within her. Jessica tossed her head about wildly as she rode Brent's cock, her long hair flicked across Brent's face and brushed his chest, the ends of Jessica's hair flicked Brent's stiff nipples and made him writhe in the now slippery seat.

Jessica felt the first waves of her orgasm start from the very pit of her stomach; the tremors spread throughout her entire body and made her tingle all over, her nipples tightened, her breasts engorged and her toes curled. Jessica closed her eyes and rode wave after glorious wave as her cunt muscles clenched and unclenched around the cock that was still lodged deep within her. Jessica opened her mouth and scrunched her eyes shut and let out a long low guttural scream that came from deep within her.

Brent felt every muscle tighten around him, which took him over the edge, his fingers dug deeply into Jessica's hips, he thrust harder and faster, his cock expanded and spurted out streams of hot steamy cum into her still spasming cunt. The feel of his hot, sticky cum being deposited deep into her gave Jessica her second orgasm. Jessica once again wrapped her arms around her new lover and kissed deeply. The hot cum dripped from her well-used pussy and down Brent's deflating cock.

Neither one of them noticed the instant snap of them in the throes of orgasm. It had been placed under the windscreen wiper whilst they were enjoying each others bodies. It showed Jessica with her eyes shut and her mouth partially open as her orgasm ripped through her naked and sweaty body.

The photo was from an instamatic camera and was quite clear. But neither of them had seen a flash of light when the photograph had been taken as they were too engrossed with each other.

Brent continued to trail kisses down Jessica's sweaty neck, he licked and nipped at her earlobe and listened to her squeal in delight. It was only then that Brent saw the photo beneath the wiper. With all his effort, he pushed Jessica off his lap and crawled back into the driver's seat, where he hurriedly slipped back into his pants. He left his underwear off as he couldn't' find them amongst the pile of clothes on the floor. And what he saw was more important than wearing jocks at the moment.

Brent opened his door and raced around to the front of the car and lifted the wiper, he plucked the photo from the windscreen and looked at it again. It was a very clear shot of him and Jessica, and it had been taken at close range. But how could have neither of them seen a flash of light as the flash went off. It was too dark to take a photo of this clarity without a flash.

Brent wandered back to his side of the car and got in. Jessica had managed to get back into her knickers and put her shirt back on. She looked sexier than ever, her shirt was still unbuttoned and revealed her well formed breast, her nipples were still stiff from all the action that they had received not long ago. Her tousled hair only added to the look.

Brent showed Jessica the photo that had been left on the windscreen of the car. She took it from Brent's hand and looked at it for a few moments. "Well, it looks like we were enjoying ourselves." Jessica laughed. How on earth could she laugh in a situation like this? And more to the point, how could he be getting another hard on already. Just by looking at Jessica in her half naked state aroused him to the point of no return.

Brent grabbed the photo from her and flung it onto the dashboard of the car. He brought her closer so that he could feel the heat of her lips again. Brent ran his fingers through her hair as he drew her even closer. His lips crushed hers and he parted

She parted her lips slightly as soon as she made contact with his; her arms wrapped themselves around his neck and urged him a little closer. With their lips locked, Brent was unable to utter a single word and let her know that he was confined by the belt, but that didn't seem to bother Jessica. She slid a little closer to him and deepened the kiss.

Jessica let out a small groan as Brent backed his head away for the briefest of moments, only to recapture her upper lip between his teeth. He playfully nipped and nibbled at her lip with his tongue flicking over her bottom lip the times that he wasn't nipping.

She felt like a teenager on a date, she was giddy and flirty. She was also horny as hell. She felt her own wetness and Brent's cum between her legs every time she moved. Even though she had just ended a blinding orgasm, she knew that she had to do something about the condition she was in, and she had to do that something very soon. Jessica grabbed Brent's hand and moved it down towards her heat.

Jessica reclaimed his lips with a desperate kiss as Brent's fingers found her swollen clit. With deft fingers, he played with the swollen nub, getting the results he wanted. A low moan from Jessica that echoed inside of his own mouth. Brent continued his erotic exploration downwards and parted her swollen lips. Her excitement was more tan evident, it was dripping. Brent slipped in a finger and rested the ball of his hand against her clit.

He continued to slowly stroke Jessica and at the same time applied pressure to her love button.

Jessica felt the first wave of her orgasm start, form the pit of her stomach it thundered its way downwards. Brent moved his free hand up and cupped her breast, feeling its heat and its weight in his hand made him even harder. Her stiff nipple longed to be toyed with. Not needing an invitation, Brent pinched her stiff nipple between his fingers and applied enough pressure to take Jessica over the edge.

Her heart raced as her muscles spasmed around his finger and the pressure against her clit took her to that place that she needed to go. Jessica broke their kiss and buried her face into Brent's neck. Her cries of ecstasy and joy sounded like cries of pain, but Brent knew that they were cries of sheer pleasure.

Jessica called his name as wave after wave racked her body with pleasure. She tried to bury her face deep into his neck so that her cries wouldn't be heard outside of the car. But it didn't matter any6more, Jessica was too far gone to care about anyone seeing or hearing them. She was one step away from heaven.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever. It was quick and desperate. It was something that Jessica needed then and there, and Brent hadn't failed her. She felt like a school girl fumbling in the front seat of a car. But she couldn't remember ever receiving so much pleasure in a car with anyone. School age or older

Brent looked up once again and peered out of the front window, and what he saw came as no surprise. Underneath the wiper of the car, was another instant photograph of Jessica in the throes of orgasm. Perhaps it was where they were parked that made someone want to take happy snaps, or perhaps it was something a little darker. Neither Brent, or Jessica would ever know, they not only had their erotic memories to remind them of their sexual interlude, but they now had two photographs.