Snapped!

Story Info
He came in her time of need.
2k words
4.1
21.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I gazed from the entrance of the parking garage to the marble floor of the catwalk, all I could think of was the heels I was wearing. Being a pharmaceutical representative, I had to attend many a conference and meet with local doctors and fellow nurses. The convention this quarter was in a suburb of Chicago, and this meeting would allow me the opportunity to reconnect with fellow colleagues, maintain good working relationships with current buyers, and try to attract new buyers. These heels would do the job -- they were my lucky heels, and many a deal had been signed in boardrooms across the country with me in my business suit, wearing these beauties. Unfortunately, the stairs of my building had taken its toll, and now my lucky heels were a bit on the loose side.

The catwalk, overlooking the hundreds of zooming cars of the roadway below, was the first challenge of the day. The marble reflected like glass and I took a deep breath, trying to curb the hesitation of my journey. As I stepped onto its veined coolness, a feeling of adventure washed over me...this was going to be an extraordinary day! The clicking of my 4.5", accountant-blue, spiked heels echoed throughout the long corridor, and the feeling of give caused me to have a heightened sense of position, tension and timing. The feelings, the sounds, the sense of vulnerability were all quite arousing, and as I crossed the marble water, I breathed a sign of relief that my favorite heels had succeeded in navigating the treacherous path, but I also felt a heightened sensual tension.

While it did not show through the layers of my business suit, my breathing was deep and full, my breasts rose and fell in a way that stretched the cups of their bondage to full capacity, and I could feel my hardened nipples rubbing, trying to poke through the lace of their confinement. Walking into one of the many ballroom/conference rooms of the Center, I signed in, applying my nametag to my lapel, and found my seat for my overcoat and briefcase -- my mission was to mingle, to network, to make every moment a moment for people to remember and to market the products that would affect an industry. My mission was not to sit.

Hours went by like minutes, and friends, colleagues and clients old and new placed more orders and had many questions that I was able to answer. The end of Day 1 was approaching and, indeed, it had been a day to remember. My lucky heels had carried me through the miles I walked in the ballroom, and my mind lingered for just a few seconds on what it would have been like to dance in this room -- no doubt, my poor heels might not survive a twirl on this surface -- walking had proved to be possible, but I was ever mindful of the possibility that they would snap at any moment.

I said good-bye to all remaining -- a scant few, and picked up my things to go. It was a good day, but because of the constant mindfulness of my cherished heels, the sexual tension of the day had continued to build. Oh to touch and be touched! As I walked along, my journey brought me, once again, to the hardness of that slick marble floor. I smiled this time upon seeing it, and tentatively stepped out onto its surface. Night had come and the lights of the passing cars spotlighted every step of my heels. I walked, ever mindful of the movement of my heels -- was that a creak? No, perhaps it was my imagination.....and then it happened - SNAP!! My left heel snapped from its sole in a thunderous noise, made even more thunderous by the marble and echo of the corridor! I tried to compose myself in this glass-enclosed hallway.

I reached down and picked up the separated heel, my fingertips brushing the deep-veined, cool marble floor beneath. Standing, I straightened myself up and came face to face with the most handsome man in all the world -- where did he come from? How did I not hear him? "Hi", he said, as he stood before me, "Are you all right?", he asked. "Yes", I replied, "But my heel broke.". I was muttering, flustered, completely consumed by his presence. With the tension of the day, the resounding snap of my heel and this man - I was in a vulnerable situation. "Perhaps I can help? Is it completely snapped off? Maybe I could try to put your heel back on?, he asked. I nodded, afraid to even look at him, knowing that he would be able to see the smoldering arousal in my eyes. "Let me help you to the garage, and then I will try replacing this heel."

He handed me my overcoat, took my briefcase in one hand and took my elbow in the other. Leading me the rest of the length of the catwalk, my mind tried to make sense of these last few moments. The snap had sent a thunderbolt of electricity within me, and then I stood to find him....I couldn't even speak. He supported my arm as we walked to the parking garage. I came to find that his name was Jim, and he too had been attending a conference in a nearby ballroom. He was going back to his car when he heard the thunderous SNAP! of my heel and ran to see what had transpired. He ran there in time to see me picking up my heel from the floor. We arrived at the garage -- virtually empty, because of the lateness of the evening, and as I braced myself against the wall to give him leverage, he tried to reattach my broken heel.

Holding my ankle, he measured up the nails of the sole with the holes of the heel and gave it a quick twist. Within a moment, he'd fixed it to being standable. Little did he know that in his ministrations, I drank in the scent of him, the feeling of his breathing as he labored to reapply the heel, the strength of his arms and the power of his legs....he was amazing. My body was on fire for him , though I tried to maintain some sense of decorum - I did not want to offend him if he was not interested in me -- after all, the only things I really knew about him in these few moments amounted to the fact that he was a perfect gentleman.

He asked where I was parked and suggested that he escort me the rest of the way to my car. "After all, " he said, "You never know what might happen between here and there." Though I assured him that I was ok, I relished a few more moments with him.

As we approached my car, I moved ahead of him a little bit, using my remote to open the back door of my car to place my things in -- and, in a split second it all happened - SNAP! SNAP! -- the force of my snapping heel caused me to lunge forward, snapping the second heel!! The force was incredible as I reached the door of my back seat just in time to catch myself from falling! Two broken heels, the echo of the parking garage and Jim - I was electrified!! Jim ran to my side, catching the flying heels on the way and swept me in his arms! Locking me into his embrace, he kissed me with all the passion and intensity possible. My fingers in his hair, I gave him all that had built up in the course of the day -- the excitement, the arousal, the foreplay of loose heels and the climax of the snaps! Feeling him, drinking him into my pores and through every sense, the rest of the world did not exist - it was only he and I in that moment - I could feel the rise and fall of his chest as my hardened nipples begged to be released from their gates to graze on his chest, his firm abs, his strong shoulders and powerful legs, and his hardness - steel manhood that stretched the confines of his trousers almost to the breaking point. His kiss was intoxicating as his lips pressed to mine and our tongues danced to a song all their own!

My lower body sought out his firmness as his fingers massaged my aching nipple tips, my hands felt his broad back -- strength of the ages, he carried the world on his shoulders! He was the perfect definition of masculinity with a hidden vulnerable core that spiraled through and touched my heart. My tongue tracing the outline of his ear, down his strong jawline, I could not help but want to give him every pleasure for his goodness to me. Reaching behind me, I fumbled for the door handle and opened the door, still locked in his embrace and kiss. I turned us, so that he would have the opportunity of sitting and he moved onto the seat, waiting for me to join him.

From my bag, I reached in and removed my backup heels -- showing him the brilliant stiletto 5 inch heels that I had packed in case my favorites snapped. His eyes lit up as I handed him the heel and asked his help in placing it on my foot -- with me outside the door, and him in the middle of the seat, it afforded me the perfect opportunity to stretch my leg to receive the gleaming heel and to press and outline his ever-growing hardness with it -- his eyes glazed over and closed and his grown of pleasure was unmistakable. I teased his manhood with the gleaming heel, and turned my foot inward, allowing his crown to sense the opening between my foot and the insole of my heel. He could no longer be held in this confinement, and slowly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers. He was magnificent! The plum purple head of his silken crown, glistening with drops of his wetness, his manhood at full attention -- firm and hard, and his jewels -- handfuls of luscious sacks just waiting to be licked and suckled. I could resist him no longer and as he lay back on the leather seat, I followed, closing the door behind me. I wanted this man -- this man who was the thunderbolt to the SNAP! -- this man who had joined me in lighting the fire of desire that would consume us both.

As I straddled him, he began undoing the buttons of my blouse, his nimble fingers working quickly, and spreading the two halves apart, he molded his hands to my yearning breasts, running a thumb over the erect point of my nipples. Rolling the nub between his thumb and forefinger, he tugged ever so gently, then slightly more -- testing my ever decreasing willpower of the silken material. Slowly, he undid the front clasp that held me in place. The air was cold, and if I thought that my points could not become any more hardened, I was wrong. He worked magic in the coming moments, as I worked to massage his manhood with my silken thighs. Running my heels up and down his legs, his manhood had sought out and found the wet circle on my silken panties. Moving together, his manhood moved the edge of my panties over, and just as I descended to kiss his kips, his manhood kissed my entrance. Bathed in my wetness, he began the dance of the ages and another, intimate journey began. At the moment of truth, we looked into each other's eyes, and without a word, I bent my leg behind me to allow him to catch onto my heel and hold on. Stabilizing myself with one leg, his manhood growing within me, his jewels tight between us, we began to climax, pulling the heel with him and SNAP!! The electricity between us real and incredible, I swear that the car glowed! There could never have been a more perfect moment.

Spent, we embraced for a moment. In the heat and humidity -- the electricity of that moment -- we caught our breath and embraced. Looking up, sunrise had begun, and the adventures of a brand new day welcomed us in ways we could only imagine!!