Snapped: A Shemale's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,427 Followers

They kissed for a long moment, each just enjoying the feel of the other's body. Then Camilla broke the kiss and gave Henry an expectant look. He saw the look of lust in her eyes and knew she was intent on him helping her get her rocks off. Camilla led him by hand back to the couch and sat down on the middle cushion. She spread her legs apart and started to unzip her pants.

"Wait. My roommate could come home. Let's go back to your place. I'll be able to do whatever you want me to really good there."

Camilla continued to unzip her pants. She fished the mass of flesh from her panties and let it stand up proud. "It'll be like a couple weeks ago when we had dinner with my mom and you kept trying to slide your hand down the back of my pants. There's a thrill to almost getting caught. I want you to suck my cock Henry. If you do it real good, you might be done before your roommate comes home. Then he won't have to find you with my prick shoved down your throat." Camilla grabbed her cock by the base and pointed it toward him.

The prospect of being found out by his roommate was terrifying. He would never live that down. Henry sunk to his knees between Camilla's legs and looked up at the twitching piece of meat. The contrast between the thick, masculine tool and Camilla's feminine, beautiful body was striking. Henry looked at her penis and didn't know where to begin. "I don't know how to suck cock Camilla." He said.

With her cock still in hand, Camilla grabbed a handful of Henry's hair and pulled his face against the tip of her cock. "You'll know how by the time we're through." Precum rubbed off on his cheek and glistened. The flesh of her cock was warm against his face. Camilla aimed her cock head at his lips and pressed it over their surface, leaving a trail of precum. Finally she pushed into them and felt his lips stretch to fit around the tip.

The inside of his mouth was warm and slippery. She fed him her cock with the grip she had on it. His lips stretched as far as they could as the inches of her shaft began to disappear.

"Uhmmm. . . mmmmuuhhhmm." He choked around her cock.

Camilla just smiled, taking in the fantastic sensation of his tight mouth. "Your mouth is so unbelievably hot. This feels fucking amazing." She felt his tongue slip and slide around the underside of her shaft as it tried to move out of the way. Judging by his face, she could see that she'd hit his gag reflex. "Close your cheeks down on Camilla's nice cock. I want a vice grip on it Henry."

He responded by sucking on her cock like a vacuum which caused his cheeks to collapse in around her penis. Camilla rubbed his head and ran her fingers through his hair. She let go of her cock and allowed Henry to bob his head up and down on the shaft. Henry had gotten more used to the idea of a penis in his mouth now. He concentrated on bringing her the most pleasure because he wanted this to be over before his roommate got home.

"You're such a sweet thing Henry. Why didn't you ever introduce me to this side of you before? Oh jeez - keep sucking. Mmmm. . . that feels so good baby."

He brought both hands up to her balls and rolled them around in his fingers before tickling the soft skin which encased them. He couldn't fit all of her in his mouth but he tried to make what could fit feel as good as humanly possible. It struck him that just last night these inches had been stuffed inside his ass and now they were poking against the back of his throat. Henry felt her balls constrict. Her shaft was swelling between his lips.

"OHHH shit! I'm gonna CUM!" She cried out. Just like that her cock started to flood his mouth. Shot after shot of ejaculate spilled down his throat. Henry swallowed as fast as he could with his mouth overflowing. He tried to pull a few inches of her penis from his mouth but Camilla wouldn't let him. She kept her hands firmly in place on his head as she came.

"Henry swallow it all. It's just like the load I shot up your ass. Swallow the treat Camilla brought for you. Taste it. Oh Henry I can feel your throat tightening around the head of my cock." She told him in between moans.

Henry did his best to swallow every drop that spewed from her cock. When her cock had finally stopped spitting out gobs of jism, she left the tip in his mouth and told him to nurse on it. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Camilla pulled her sticky cock from his lips. Henry stayed bent over on his knees before her.

"I suppose you should get cleaned up." She remarked about the cum dripping from his chin.

"Alright." In that moment he felt so cheap.

"Unless you wanna fuck me?" She suddenly said in a cutesie voice.

"What?" His eyes shot up to hers. She smiled at him sweetly for the first time since last night. "You'd let me do that?" He croaked.

"We were going to do it last night before you freaked out. Remember? So yeah, I think you've earned it. If it's what you want." Camilla stripped her pants off and sat back down on the couch. She pulled her panties up her legs and then hooked her arms under her calves so that she was spread open and accessible. Henry could see below her balls, the darkened skin around her anus and the beautiful little hole peeking out between her cheeks at him.

"Yes I want!" He gasped. Henry's pants were down around his ankles in an instant.

"Hold on lover boy. If you want to fuck it, you have to kiss it first. That's the rule." She giggled.

"Deal." It wasn't much to give up considering how appetizing her little hole looked. Henry grabbed a handful of each big cheek in his hands and spread them wide. His tongue poked out of his mouth and touched her tiny pucker. His face slid in between her big cheeks. Their warm softness covered the sides of his head. Henry slid his tongue right over the wrinkly opening. He could feel it tense against his touch.

"Mmm. . . that feels nice Henry." She said as she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. Her bra followed next.

Henry pursed his lips and started to plant kisses all over the little hole. Camilla pushed her ass against him, she braced herself as his tongue stiffened and pressed hard against the soft opening. It slowly started to give until Henry was poking his tongue inside. Camilla took a deep breath and he could feel her tense then relax around his tongue. He started to shoot his tongue in and out of his mouth against it like he was fucking her with his tongue. He could hear her moans even with his face stuffed in her ass.

No more than a few minutes had passed before Camilla grabbed him by the shoulders and lifted his head up. She looked at the silly grin on his face and giggled. "I think you're starting to like this Henry." Camilla pulled him up her body until his face was digging into her breasts. "Here I'll help you." Before Henry could say anything she'd licked across her hand and grabbed his cock with it. Camilla gave his stiff dick a few strokes and then lined it up with the opening of her asshole.

Just as the tip of his cock pressed against her sphincter, Camilla asked him, "But what if your roommate comes home? Do you really wanna get caught with your dick up my shemale ass?"

"If it means getting to fuck you then yeah." Henry eased his cock forward inside the incredible tightness of her asshole. She grunted and moaned, getting used to a cock being in her ass for the first time. His pubes were rubbing against her balls by the time he'd fit every inch of his average-sized cock inside her. Henry could feel her soft slippery insides squeeze his shaft.

It wasn't long before he started thrusting harder inside her. Camilla felt the pain slowly subside. Henry shook his face between her tits and took her hard nipples into his mouth while he fucked her. She could feel his cock flex against her prostrate, which made her moan. Henry realized every time he hit that spot that she couldn't help but moan and give his cock an extra squeeze. He used her breasts as leverage to dig his cock as deeply as possible inside her asshole

"Ohhh. . . Henry, this feels nice too. It feels good to you too, doesn't it? Yes. . . fuck Camilla. Give it to me!"

"Yes!" Being inside her was everything Henry had hoped it would be back when he thought it was her pussy he'd be fucking. Henry didn't have too much experience in the bedroom department, but he'd been with a couple girls. Camilla's asshole felt so much tighter than anything he'd felt elsewhere. This was better, he thought as pressed her tits together and kissed them. He kissed up her breasts and neck until his lips found hers with his cock pulsing inside her.

Camilla's cock was as hard as a rock. It was pinned between them and leaked precum. He grabbed it and she moaned. Henry started to stroke it; he realized he was rapidly losing control as his orgasm neared. His cock pounded into her slippery tunnel again and again.

He peeled his lips off hers just long enough to say, "Camilla. . . can I cum?"

"Yes baby. Mmm, fuck Camilla and CUM!"

Her words were music to his ears. Henry drove his dick to the hilt in her ass, squeezing her tits as hard as he could. Ropes of cum shot from his cock and landed inside her ass. More and more exploded from his balls. It was the biggest load of his life. Even once she'd taken every drop of cum, he could still feel Camilla's strong anal muscles massage and milk his cock. . .

Camilla and Henry said their goodbyes before his roommate could stumble home drunk. It was the next night now. Henry and his roommate had some friends over for the playoffs - not the good ones since it was already June. Things began to feel normal again for Henry. He was having guy time. No one knew what he'd been through the last two days.

But Henry couldn't pay much attention to the television as he kept thinking about Camilla. He couldn't get her off his mind. Henry couldn't shake the feeling that maybe he had overreacted on the night he tried to walk out on her. He pulled a picture of hers from his wallet and looked at her pretty face. Did it really change anything that she had a big fucking dick?

Camilla's erection chafed in her pants. She walked up the stairs in Henry's building and smiled to herself as she heard commotion from inside his apartment. She burst through his door. There was a room full of guys in the living room huddled around the television with chips and beer. They looked at Camilla with puzzled expressions.

"Get these people out of here Henry."

"What are you talking about? We're watching the game." Henry piped up, surprised to see her and not wanting to look like a wimp in front of them.

"This is my apartment too!" His roommate told her, turning up the volume on the television.

"Fine. They can stay." Camilla came up beside Henry on the couch and grabbed his arm. "But you're coming with me."

"Where?" Henry batted her hand away and tried to feign confidence in front of the guys.

"To the bedroom." Camilla lifted him up to his feet.

A couple of the guys started to laugh. "You're whipped," one of them said.

"She must be really horny. Can't get enough of Henry." Another one laughed.

Camilla pulled Henry into the bedroom and started kissing him. "Let's go back to your place." He offered hopefully in between kisses.

"I need you now. Mmm," she moaned. "I missed you."

The words made him feel wanted by her. He started to kiss her back and said, "Okay. But we have to be quiet."

She pulled him to the bed and smiled. "Unless I want to make you scream."

They were pulling each other's clothes off when Henry asked, "You locked the door, right?"

"No. What's the matter? You don't want to get caught with Camilla's dick plugging up one of your delectable little holes?" Camilla ripped her panties off and began rubbing her womanhood against the inside of his thighs.

"Just let me lock the door. Please. They'll be able to hear us in here."

Camilla didn't let go of his arm. "I want you to ride my cock." She told him in a voice that meant no funny business. Henry shrugged.

She watched as he obediently straddled her hips. His scrawny body hung above her thick cock. Camilla spit in her hand and rubbed it on her shaft. Henry grabbed it right afterwards and pressed the tip between his cheeks. He spread the tip around his hole to smear her precum. "I'm still a little sore. Go easy please."

Camilla moaned as she felt the head of her cock pass through his tight sphincter. "I'm not going to do the work. You're gonna ride Camilla's cock like a good little cowgirl for her."

Henry grabbed her breast flesh in his hands and started to gently lower himself down on her cock. He was impaling himself on her penis. The inches of her length started slipping in with more ease than they had on the first night. Henry found himself humping up and down on her before he'd even taken the entire length. Camilla finally felt his butt cheeks meet her body. Every inch was buried inside him.

"Now ride me baby. Make Camilla feel good and she might just make you feel good." She moaned.

Camilla could see Henry's half-hard cock bounce up and down as he did; it thumped against her stomach with a loud smack. Henry pounded his body down on her cock. He was paranoid that one of the guys might take a quick look in his bedroom and see what was happening. Henry didn't want to get found out, but he couldn't help moaning. It felt too good.

"Mmmm, you like that Henry. You like riding Camilla's cock! I wonder how your friends would feel about you if they saw this? They'd know you were mine." Camilla reached behind Henry and grabbed his round little cheeks in her hands.

"I love it Camilla! It feels sooo good. You're so big. Please don't tell on me." Henry didn't even know what he was saying. His entire body was concentrated on the pleasurable task at hand. When he heard their flesh slap together again, he pulled his hips up until only a few inches remained inside him, then threw all his weight back down.

Camilla wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him down on top of her. She started bucking on the bed. Her cock dug deep inside him. "Your little asshole is so sweet that I may just keep it as my secret. Fuck! You make Camilla feel so good baby."

Camilla knew she was going to cum soon. What she didn't know was that Henry was thinking the same thing. They both had to cum. Camilla squeezed him so tightly against her body that he felt her grip would never cease - and at that moment, he couldn't have cared less if it didn't. They were experiencing a special kind of bliss which didn't come around every day. The sexual bliss attained by a shemale and her man when her dick is so deep inside him that it damn near becomes part of him.

"Ohhhh, oh fuck! Camilla is gonna fill you up with her seed!" She shouted.

Henry couldn't help it as his cock started shooting cum between them at the very moment hers began spurting. Camilla held the man she'd made hers two days ago and planted every last drop of ejaculate her balls could produce inside him. Their bodies writhed together in orgasm. It didn't matter whether anyone walked through that bedroom door and found them out, Camilla and Henry both felt this was more the beginning of something than the end of something.

Something which never would have existed if not for a shemale snapping.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,427 Followers
12