Snared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me now?" Her head turned trying to see through the blindfold. She looked back down at her chest and then back at me as she nodded again.

"So when I tell you to do something for the rest of the time .. you are going to do it right?" She nodded frantically as I idly stroked her right nipple. My thumb rubbing it in lazy circles.

"When I tell you to get on your back... you are only going to say "Yes Sir" right?" It took a few seconds but she slowly nodded yes.

"When I tell you to get under the table and suck me off .. you are only going to say "Yes Sir" right?" The nod came back quicker this time.

"Much better. When I take out the gag I want you to open your mouth and get me ready to fuck you am I clear?" She nodded slowly but confidently. I pulled the gag out.

"May I have a drink of water first... uh Sir?" I smiled.

"Did I say you could speak?" I pushed my cock into her mouth and felt her tongue circle around the shaft of my cock. I heard a series of muffled squeaks as she finally stopped speaking. It took a few more seconds before her tongue began swirling around the tip of my cock. Her head began to piston back and forth as my cock hardened in her mouth. I began to rub my hand through her raven hair. I smiled and clenched my teeth together. A small breath escaped my lips as I closed my eyes and waited for the sensations to fill my brain. A small chill went down my spine as she pushed my cock out of her mouth and began to kiss and lick up and down the sides.

"Did I say you could stop little girl?" She nodded no and began to put my cock back in her mouth. I grabbed for her head and slid back down beside her. I reached down and rubbed her stomach and began to kiss her shoulder. My hand drifted across her stomach. Her head drifted towards my ear as her arms tried to break free of the cuffs. She growled in frustration as my hand rubbed across her stomach. I got on top of her and rubbed my cock against her crotch. I leaned in close to her

"Tell me you want me. Tell me. Now." Her head turned to me and the small voice that had first acknowledged her submission again spoke.

"I want you now Master." I relaxed and let the moment drift over me. Remembering everything from the moment she entered the door until now. I reached up and untied her wrists and felt her arms wrap around me and her lips press against mine. I felt her inch into my lap as I untied her fully from the bed. I traced her spine all the way down as I removed the blindfold from her eyes. I let my tongue search down her body and find each of her nipples. The skin hardened in my mouth as I swirled it around the skin. Her chest heaved a I rubbed my cheek against the valley between her breasts. Her hands rubbed and played with my hair and down my neck. I felt my hands over her shoulder blades. Her legs squeezed my waist as she kissed my neck.

"Get on your stomach." I watched her roll over and wiggle her ass at me. I reached out and slapped her ass cheek and heard her groan and begin to breathe harder as I pushed my hands between her legs and began to rub slowly.

"That's my good girl." I reached out and grabbed her by the pony tail and pushed my cock into her pussy. She instantly began to meet my thrusts with ones of her own.

"Give me your cock now. I want it bad Sir." I smiled and let her bounce against my hips for a few seconds before pinning her to the bed and slamming my hips into her ass. The soft fleshiness of her ass felt warm and inviting as she stopped to rub herself up and down against me. I reached out and pulled her up and onto her knees and let my hands roam across her body. I grabbed her and squeezed her arms at the shoulders and used small delicate strokes at first and gradually let them get rougher as her body began to shudder with each small thrust. I began to work my hips in small circles and then from side to side. I reached down and felt for her clit and slowly began to rub it in small circles as her hips ground into my hand.

"I can't .... just a little more Sir." I rubbed her clit quicker as I fucked her. My hands pulled her closer as her body began to vibrate slightly and her breathing started to labor. Her eyes closed and a small contented smile appeared.

"Tell me you want it slave." I let the small growl escape my lips.

"I .. I ugh damn it I want you... uh sir." The last word came out as after thought.

"Come on slave ... I don't believe you." I grabbed her hips and slowed my pace to a crawl. I could see the frustration on her face as she tried to recapture the feeling before it faded.

"Damn I want you so bad Sir now please give it to me please." The words came from behind gritted teeth. I instantly began to move my hips quicker as I grabbed her her hair. I reached down and slapped her ass and felt her body quiver.

"Come on tell me how much you need it." I her fall down on the bed with her chest heaving.

"Get on top.. now slave." I laid down beside her and felt her rub the hair on my chest.

"But I thought we were done Sir." She shook her head as she got on top of and grabbed me with her legs. Her hands slowly circled my chest as a finger lazily drifted across my collar bone. I watched her begin to bounce up and down slowly across my hips. Her breasts jiggled slightly as she moved. Almost absent-mindedly she reached down and rubbed her ass. I just imagined how many more times I would see this exact same sight. She started to grind her hips into mine.

"Do you like that babe." She looked down at me and smiled as her hands went between her legs. Her hand began to move frantically as I saw her eyes flutter.

"Did I say you could do that slave?" Her eyes instantly opened.

"You didn't say I couldn't sir." She smiled and looked at me as her legs pressed into my hips. I could see the faint trace of her abs as she leaned back and put one hand onto the bed to steady herself.

"Just focus on me and then we can focus on you after we are done slave." She let out a small sigh and began to move her hips quickly. I could feel my cock start quiver as I felt her body begin to let go. I pulled her down as I grabbed her ass and pulled it down. Her ass cheeks tightened as I pushed a finger into her ass as I felt my cock begin to convulse. She continued to ride my cock as I laid there felt the tingle drift over inch of my body. Her hands drifted back across my throat.

"Master can we finish me again." I smiled as I told her to stand beside the bed.

"Now get on your knees beside the bed and suck me off slave." She looked surprised as I rubbed her crotch with my foot.

"You can rub yourself until I cum. Now get to it slave." She frowned as she sighed and let out a small gasp as her hand drifted across her crotch. She took a tentative lick and then began to suck intently.

"That's a good girl." I rubbed her head and relaxed into the moment.

******

"You know this movie isn't so bad." She looked at me quizzically for a second. I rubbed her thighs and then back along her waist. I pushed the t-shirt she was wearing to one side let my palms rest over her stomach.

"I just needed the right incentive to make it more interesting." She snuggled up closer as her hands rubbed themselves through my hair.

"Slave?" She looked up at me hopeful.

"Where did you put the remote?"

12