Sneaking a Quickie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grass is always greener on the other side. I pulled myself out of Amy's pussy with a wet sploosh, and Amy whimpered, "noooo!" when she felt me exit her.

But I just shifted over a few feet and then seizing Christina's hips in my hands, I nudged forward and speared my way into her wet tunnel.

"Oh, oh fuck, yeah!" Christina muttered as I went right to hammering away at her. My girlfriend was more animated in this fuck than we had ever been before, and she was flinging herself back at me with abandon. I was sure she'd be bruised by the time we were done.

"Come on baby! You're fucking me! You're fucking me just seconds after you were fucking my sister!" I felt the extra twitches of my cock at that thought, and then Christina was letting herself go into a fast and hard orgasm after such a buildup of sexual tension.

And while Christina's inner muscles quaked in the shocks of her climax, I felt the hair-trigger of my own orgasm at the edge of release. Not wanting this to end yet, I pulled myself out abruptly, letting my cock cool in the air for a minute.

Christina crumpled to the bed, sighing in pleasure, but Amy now just wiggled her butt invitingly at me. I slid back over to her, and with a firm grip on her asscheeks slid my way home back into Amy's pussy.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Harder!" It was Christina's voice coming at me, setting off all the usual reflexes in my mind. But the voice was coming out of Amy's mouth, and that mental understanding made everything even hotter.

I pistoned in and out of Amy's gushing pussy, which was fully lubricated from her extreme arousal. And when I leaned down and gripped Amy's perky breasts into my hands, I used them as handholds to jerk her back and forth along the shaft impaling her.

"Ohmigod! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she yelled out. And finally Amy was able to tremble into her own climax, her moans and cries so familiar while she thrashed against the bed and poured out her juices into our joining.

At that point, I felt all my control fall apart, and then I was readying myself to blast spurts of cum deep into this little sister's naked pussy.

Christina was more aware at this point, and scanned my face for the tell-tale signals of my impeding eruption. "No! Don't cum inside of her!" And she tugged me out before I could explode.

Amy just fell to the bed, as if my dick was the only thing that had been keeping her upright after her massive orgasm. And she turned around to flop on her back and watch as her older sister jacked me off with her hand.

Christina saw the opportunity, and leaned up to kiss my lips while she kept frigging me with her hand with fast, short strokes. I was about two seconds from losing it. "Cum on her... spray your juice all over my little sister's naked body."

That was all it took, and then ropes of white jizz were pumping out of me, arcing through the air and over Amy's torso before gravity made them collapse in long strings of creamy goodness against her stomach and tits. Spurt after spurt poured out of me, the first two carrying enough to splash against her neck and chin, the rest losing power until I was just dribbling onto Amy's stomach.

My eyes rolled back and I grunted when I was done, and heavily I sat down onto the bed, catching myself on one elbow from complete collapse. "Holy shit..." I gasped.

Amy simply luxuriated in the feel of my cum all over her body. She scooped some with a finger off her own neck and tasted it experimentally, humming happily. And then her hands were on her own body, rubbing it into her skin like a fabulous lotion.

"Well, that's not exactly how it happened last night," Amy commented.

Christina's response came back tart and teasing. "Hmph. You loved him shooting off onto you. Didn't you, little slut?"

Amy just smiled and kept rubbing my manly lotion, paying special attention to her own upright breasts.

Both Christina and I grinned watching the young teenager, and my limp dick gave a twitch of its own accord. Christina noticed, and glanced over to it. "Well, Amy. Why don't you get him ready again? I interrupted you two and he still has to fuck you in your tight, hot ass."

Amy smiled up at me and crawled her way across the bed. Her delicate hands were already in my crotch, and I just moved myself around until I could sit back against the headboard and enjoy this sight.

Christina leaned up against me, rubbing her tits against my side while we both watched Amy's hands rub at my half-erection and then dart her little tongue out to touch the head before slipping back inside. Amy's eyes were entirely on the male appendage between her fingers, and she studied it hungrily.

"Watch that little slut. She's so hungry for your cock," Christina mumbled into my ear.

"I love it," Amy cooed.

Amy kept up her tease, just tagging the head with her tongue and tasting the mixture of my own cum mixed with feminine juices from both her own and her sister's pussies. Her hands kept up their massage and after a while she was able to wrap an entire fist around the shaft.

And then once I'd reached my full length, Amy just opened her mouth wide and sank me deeply into her mouth. She stopped after a bit, and then gathering herself, lowered her head the last few inches and deep throating me until her lips were wrapped tightly around the base of my cock.

"Oh, fuck!" Christina and I both cried out at the same time, much too loudly. Amy immediately popped off and tilted her head to listen for any reaction that might be coming from her parents' direction.

"How did you do that?" Christina hissed, much quieter this time. She had tried a few times, but in our entire time together, my girlfriend had never pulled off that feat.

"I dunno. I'd never done that before." But as if to show off, Amy ducked her head and deep throated me once again.

I groaned again. I'd been doing that a lot lately. But the pleasure shooting through my mind demanded no less. And then Amy was hovering around the crown and suckling the head while letting her hands pump up and down my shaft.

"Doesn't he have a wonderful dick?" Christina was now whispering to Amy. "It's so thick and hard, and so hot to the touch!"

"Mmm-hmm," Amy moaned around the mouthful.

"Feel it tickling your tonsils, taste the sweaty flavor. It's a hot piece of man-flesh, and it's entirely under your control."

Amy just moaned even louder while she continued to suck on me. I watched as she visibly relaxed her throat and then descended once again to take me into her throat. And once she hit bottom, Christina actually reached out and held her hand on the back of Amy's head, keeping her lodged all the way down.

"That's it, squeeze your throat muscles, feel it tickling deep inside of you. You're sucking off my boyfriend, you little slut. How does it feel?"

As if in response, Amy suddenly jerked back against Christina's hand so she could breathe and so she could cry out as an orgasm swept through her body. She held my cock in her hand while she panted and tears leaked out from her eyes. Her eyelids fluttered and she kept whimpering as she was climaxing without any outside stimulation.

"Oh, fuck!" she finally moaned when it had passed.

Christina pulled her hand away from Amy's head and stared at it, as if in wonder that she'd been touching her sister during such a sexual moment. But then her eyes were back to my erection as I pulled myself away from Amy's face.

Amy knew what to do and she moved back around into the doggy-position we'd been in before Christina interrupted our reenactment. Her perky asscheeks were thrust back at me, and I focused in on the red star. This was the moment we'd all been waiting for.

I aimed my mushroom head at Amy's asshole, my mind briefly recalling how it looked in comparison to Christina's. And Amy tried to her best to stifle a painful moan as the thick crown began to stretch her asshole wide while I pressed forwards. Then Amy was whimpering into the pillow again until my cock finally popped through her sphincter.

Christina's body shuddered as she watched my dick penetrate her little sister, as if vicariously experiencing the anal piercing. I held position just inside of Amy's ass while she went rigid, trying to get used to the sensation. With our full mental capacity and awareness, we all realized that Amy was not yet accustomed to having a dick up her ass, and perhaps I had been the first one to ever assfuck the young, pretty girl.

We waited for Amy's tremors to subside, and once she was ready, she actually thrust her body back against my invading rod. I grunted a low sigh as Amy's supertight tunnel clamped onto me. For some reason, whether mental or because Amy's ass was actually different, the pressure and the pleasure made this feel like the greatest assfuck of my life, better than anything I had ever experienced with Christina.

I was thrusting and pumping slowly, reveling in the exquisite feeling. Christina could see the rapture on my face and she actually got up to kiss me passionately while I continued my reaming of her little sister.

Amy, for her part, was panting and moaning quietly, but still louder than when I'd been inside of her pussy. And she never stopped her constant motion of flinging herself back to feel my hips impacting against hers. She was desperate to feel the full and deep penetration as far as we could possibly go.

I fought to keep quiet, but simply could not stop my low grunts directly into Christina's mouth and both girls were getting visibly more aroused listening to me vocalizing while I violated Amy's nether hole.

I let one hand slip down to Christina's crotch to find she was already fingering her clit. So I moved my hand around and she gasped onto my tongue when I popped a finger into Christina's ass as well.

"You like that?" I asked her. "I'm finger-fucking your asshole while I'm screwing your sister's asshole?"

"Yes! I love it!" And she loved it even more when I gripped her body to me, squeezing her tits with one hand while I added a second finger into Christina's ass.

Then Amy decided she wanted my attention back on her, and she started clamping down on me with her ass even as she continued to thrust back at me rhythmically. "Can you feel it?" she asked.

"Fuck, yeah," was all I could respond. Her extra attention had my dick spasming in its own pleasure, as if an independent creature was coming alive inside of Amy's poop chute.

I was losing control, but I needed to bring Christina off as well. And so even as my semen boiled inside of me, and as Amy's ass squeezed and caressed every nerve ending along my rod, I plundered Christina's ass as well and rubbed at Amy's spinal cord until we were all panting and thrusting and gyrating.

Amy was grunting out naughty words to me to get me to fuck her harder. I was growling at Christina to titillate her mind. And Christina was encouraging both me and her sister to fucking go nuts as we all headed towards our physical peaks. We were louder than we should have been, but none of us cared. All that mattered now was the release of climax, consequences be damned.

"Oh, shit! I'm cumming!" Amy cried out.

"Me too! Fuckin' A!" Christina joined her wail.

And I just grunted and slammed my hips forward repeatedly to bring Amy's ass and my dick as close together as humanly possible on each impact.

Amy thrust her body back at me over and over again. And I felt my mind blank out as the sperm began to eject itself out of me. I growled in anguish as the white lava blasted through my shaft and splattered Amy's insides, pumping her full of my hot jism. I could actually feel Amy's climax join me and feel the hot splash of her own orgasmic nectar squeezing out onto our legs. And Christina as well was cumming on her own hands with two of my fingers deep inside of her ass.

Amy's legs gave out and she fell flat onto her stomach. My body went with hers and I landed half atop her body, my hard dick still embedded deep into her backside. And Christina fell with me, her torso half resting against me and half resting against her sister's naked back. But none of us cared as we were awash in the afterglow.

Twenty minutes must have passed before anyone moved. We were just worn out.

We finally managed to gather ourselves and glance at the clock to see how long we had all spent in Amy's bedroom. We were quite lucky that no parental units had come to investigate.

"That was way more than a quickie," I muttered.

"Mmm, I wanna do that again," Amy whined.

"Not tonight," Christina ordered. "But there's still two more days before we have to go back to school. And I'll let you play with him until then."

My girlfriend leaned over to kiss me. "Drink lots of fluids, baby. We're both going to give you the fuckings of your life."

***

It was sometime around 1am on Sunday morning. In the back of my head, I knew we had to wake up and leave in just a few short hours. And with each successive "quickie" this weekend, we'd been getting more and more careless about staying quiet. I wanted to complain that we were going to get caught.

But then Christina's mouth descended all the way down my cock, finally accomplishing the deep-throat she'd been attempting for the past two days straight, and all my complaints flew out of my head.

Besides, I couldn't speak anyways as Amy was still sitting on my face, dribbling pussy juice onto my chin while I rimmed her anus in anticipation of one last ass- fuck. And Amy just shrieked out her climax into the still air of the night, calling far too loudly for my tastes.

As if answering my fears, a minute later there came a hard knock at the door.

"Christina!" Her father's voice was booming against the silence of the night.

My girlfriend's head popped off my cock, her eyes wide with panic. Amy went rigidly still above my face.

Oh, SHIT.

***

NEXT PART 3

12