Sneaking a Quickie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached one arm around Christina's back and then snaked the hand up the inside of her shirt to cup a perfectly shaped breast. My other hand simply went up the near side and palmed her other breast as well so that I was tweaking both nipples at the same time. Christina moaned at my touch while we both watched May working me over.

"Do you like watching that?" I asked my sexy girlfriend, who was still fully dressed but now had three hands tucked underneath her clothing, including her own. "Does it turn you on to see your roommate blowing me?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to see me fuck her?"

"Yes!"

"Where do you want me to fuck her?"

"Everywhere!"

I reveled in my control as I took charge of the situation, and a deep rooted fantasy now took hold of me. "You heard her, May. Climb on up here and let me sink into your wet, juicing pussy."

May popped her head up and moaned her own, "Oh, yes, finally!" She wasted no further time in straddling my hips, and then with one hand holding my rod straight up, she squatted until my mushroom head was parting her outer folds. Then she looked right at her roommate. "Can you see this? Can you see his cock about to split me open?"

"Fuck, yeah," Christina moaned. "Fuck him! Fuck him NOW!"

So May and I complied. May dropped her body lower and I thrust up simultaneously, and we both groaned feeling the tight, moist resistance as her vaginal tunnel sheathed around my manly sword.

May moaned as I entered her, but her sound was totally drowned out by the scream of ecstasy that erupted from Christina's mouth, I held on to her quaking body while she frigged herself to a climax and then finally started panting to catch her breath while still staring right at the union of my cock and her sexy roommate's snatch.

I slipped my hands out from under Christina's shirt so I could grip May's hips and help her continue to ride me. And when Christina backed away to strip herself, May leaned down to kiss me for the very first time.

I felt just a little bit of guilt that my dick had parted her pussy lips before my tongue ever got to part her face lips, but that guilt was soon washed away by the passion May poured out into me while we both gave into a long-hidden fantasy, apparently one that we both had shared.

For a few precious moments, while Christina lay back and recovered herself, I was all alone with the pretty girl and we made love with the heady fervor of doing it for the very first time.

In fact, the mental turn-on of finally having sex with May (May!) was rapidly overwhelming me, and for all my sexual expertise, I could feel that I was about to lose control very, very quickly.

"Oh, I can't stand it. I'm gonna burst," I warned her.

"Do it, stud. I want to feel it. Gawd, I've been wanting to feel it for so long! Don't make me wait any longer!" May gasped right back at me.

And with my hands slamming her light body against my crotch, I felt both barrels eject and I spurted my first pent-up load of the morning deep into May's pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" May called out while she bounced in my lap, grinding her clit against my shaft until she joined me in orgasm, dumping out her girlcum just as the tail end of my final bursts of semen flew into her body.

My arm muscles were burning, clamped onto May's body and holding my torso upright while I strained and spurted and shook violently with the force of my climax. And at last I was done, and she was done, and I fell back against the bed heavily, breathing hard and staring mindlessly at the ceiling.

"Fuckin' A that was hot!" Christina's face was suddenly above me, and she was kissing me fiercely as if I had just given her the greatest orgasm of her life. And yet it was May's body still sitting astride my cock while I slowly deflated in her.

When Christina and I broke our kiss to get some air, I glanced back at May. She was wriggling slightly, trying to coax more energy back into my cock with her wet pussy. And when she noticed my gaze she bit her lip and pouted at me, "I want MORE..."

"Ooh, yes. I haven't seen you fuck her ass yet," Christina added.

"Fuck my ass, please?" May begged.

"Ladies, you'll have to give me a few minutes at least." My mind wanted more as well, but there's only so fast a guy can get back up.

"How can we speed up the process?" Christina asked.

My first impulse jumped into my throat, but reflexively I held my tongue. I'd never considered it a proper thing to actually request. But my girlfriend knew me quite well and could see that I was holding back what I really wanted.

"Honey, if ever there was time for you to spill some fantasy, tell me now. I won't get mad. Besides, I always said I'd try anything once."

"Try anything once? Well, I want to see the two of you together."

A grin spread across Christina's face. "Well, I was going to say you've already got us both together and can fuck us both at the same time..."

I knew that she knew exactly what I REALLY wanted. "I want to see you two making out with each other."

May just looked up at Christina, "Boys are all alike. But it probably would work."

May slipped off of me and crawled her way across to my girlfriend. She seemed much more confident about the notion. Perhaps she'd done this before. Then gently she began to strip Christina's shorts and panties off. Christina didn't resist, but instead just looked back at her friend.

"Well, here goes nothing," Christina muttered.

Christina looked like she was bracing herself for her first girl-girl kiss, but May just attacked her, planting her lips onto Christina's and penetrating her lips with her own long tongue. One hand snaked underneath Christina's shirt and cupped a firm breast and before Christina realized it, May had titillated her body into an aroused moan and Christina was kissing back with everything she had.

I felt the first twitch of new life come into me as the two girls rolled around on the bed beside me, until finally they were both fully naked and pawing at each other's bodies experimentally. But the more they stroked the better it felt, and the more they kissed the softer it felt, and the more they both moaned the more excited they both became.

After a few minutes, they were no longer kissing and stroking each other to put on a show for me; they were actually making love to each other for the sheer joy of it.

And when May shoved two fingers into Christina's pussy, Christina shrieked out in climax and trembled on the bed before finally exclaiming, "I never realized it could be so good!"

Christina returned to aggressively Frenching her friend before turning to me with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry honey, but she's even better than you at playing my body."

May popped her head up. "A woman knows a woman's body better, that's all. But I've still got a craving for a red hot cock."

"Mm, in a minute," Christina mumbled before kissing her way down May's tits and suckling a hard nipple for a moment. "I want to try this first."

If my dick wasn't hard before, I was a stick of iron now when Christina's face found May's sloppy cunt and she buried her tongue inside. "No fuckin' way," I breathed, watching my girlfriend eating out another woman. Well, she did joke about how good pussy juice tasted. And she must love it even more with my own male flavor added to the mix.

May's eyes rolled back and she whimpered softly while her friend began to eat her out noisily. I could hear every slurp and suck as Christina was obviously drinking my cum out of May's pussy, and the sensations coming from May's crotch were quickly overwhelming the sexy roommate.

I couldn't handle the view any longer and desperately had to join in. So I simply slid in behind my girlfriend, lifted up her hips, and then buried my cock into her juicing snatch in one thrust.

She screamed into May's pussy, but with my hand holding her head in place and my hips beginning their slow fucking motion, we all settled into a pleasantly languid threesome.

I thought back for a moment to only days ago when May was reassuring me that I would be fine in getting interviewed by Christina's parents. I was such a fine, upstanding young man back then. Sure, I made love with my girlfriend and even hoped we might get married someday. But since then, ever since the naughty little attempt at a quickie in Christina's bedroom went the wrong way, my life had tumbled down a roller coaster of sex in the past week, flying by so fast it spun my head around.

I was rocked back into the present when May moaned out her climax, and Christina moved forwards across her friend while pulling off of my rod. But before kissing her sexy roommate, Christina literally wiped her face off on May's tits, smearing May's honey across the turgid nipples before eventually crawling the last foot to plant her tongue into the back of May's throat.

I followed after, until both girls had their legs spread to the sides to allow me access. Christina was lying flat on top of May, chest to chest and pussy to pussy. I stared out at both pairs of wet, pink lips and I had to have them both.

Kneeling down, I thrust back into my girlfriend's vaginal tunnel and pumped into her several times in rapid succession. But then I pulled out and aimed a little lower. May gasped when I entered her pussy, and she was humming into her open mouthed kiss with Christina while I pumped into her as well.

The two girls remained on top of each other, stroking and kissing while eagerly anticipating my dick to return to each of their pussies in turn. I couldn't get enough of that sight, seeing my girlfriend's firm ass in my face while I impaled May's body with my thick tool.

I switched back and forth for the next ten minutes, taking the time to fuck Christina into a climax before pulling out and shoving that girlcum-coated cock into May's juicing snatch. I fucked both girls over and over until their crotches were literally soaked and the sheets were damp.

The last time I pulled out of Christina's pussy I looked down and saw that a river of girlcum had flooded down May's crotch and into her asscrack. Deciding that it would be lubrication enough, I reached down and gripped May's ass, and aimed all the way down.

As if on cue, Christina's hand was now in May's pussy beneath her, thumbing her friend's clit. May whimpered and twitched in the beginnings of a new orgasm. So with a careful aim and patience, I waited until May hit that relaxation point immediately after her latest climax subsided, and then I slammed my hips forward and pierced her asshole in one quick thrust.

May was still in shock from her orgasm, and feeling my sudden invasion caused her to buck her body so hard she actually toppled Christina off of her. But I rode the bucking bronco as she spasmed and flailed on the bed, keeping my dick buried to the hilt as much as possible while May screamed.

For a moment I thought she was in pain, and she may well have been. But the sudden river of girlcum pouring out of her pussy signaled that she'd just tripped into another climax when I fucked my way into her ass and now that she'd gotten her body under control, she started panting at me, "Fuck my ass! Fuck me deeper! Oh, SHIT! It's so hot! It's so big!"

I didn't really think I was that big, but her asshole was the tightest thing I'd ever felt, even tighter than Amy's asshole had been. And a sudden burst of adrenaline pumped through my body as I heard May's words and a brand new aggression took hold of me.

I seized May's asscheeks in my hands and lifted her hips off the bed to slam her back at me while I impaled her asshole on my cock. Over and over I thrust, desperate to claim victory over her extreme tightness, swearing to myself that I wouldn't let up until I was able to glide in and out of her constricting tunnel with ease.

Christina moaned loudly at seeing me pierce her sexy roommate up her nether hole, and then my girlfriend was in my face, kissing me with abandon and holding my head to hers so we could continue playing tonsil hockey while I reamed out the helpless girl below me.

It wasn't until May shrieked her loudest scream yet that Christina pulled away from me. I saw May's whole body shaking, as if she were having an epileptic seizure. Tears were streaming from her eyes and she was drooling slightly. And for my own part, my muscles burning in agony, I'd also reached the end of my limits.

"Baby, I'm going to cum inside your roommate's ass! I'm gonna blow!"

"Yes, honey! Do it! I wanna see a river of cum pouring out of her asshole!"

I reached down and gripped May's round tits in my hands, using them as handholds for my final few thrusts. And then May's voice suddenly died out, she arched her back and thrust her tits up into the sky, her final climax rippling in tiny muscle spasms all across her body.

I joined her in finishing, and with my own head thrown back I emptied out my testicles into May's now limp body, shot after shot of jizz flooding out of me in a torrent of cum that rapid-fire burst against May's inner anal walls.

May was completely unconscious before I'd even finished cumming, her limp body just blacked out across the bed. And as my cock coaxed out its last drops, I managed to lean to the side and fall heavily next to her instead of on top of her.

Christina came around and cradled my head while I teetered on the edge of awareness. She kissed me, just a short peck of affection.

"Let's take a break for a while," she whispered. "And then you have to do that EXACT same thing to me!"

***

That encounter was our first with May, but it certainly would not be the last. Many a time I would find myself kissing and fondling with the gorgeous roommate on the couch, but nothing ever went further than that. We had a rule, no fucking around unless Christina was there to watch. And boy how Christina enjoyed watching.

And no sooner would Christina arrive than May would greet her with a kiss, and then immediately run to me where she could fish out my cock and suck it into her mouth as if it was a candy she'd been denied for hours. It was an event that became routine. Christina had a part-time job which would keep her out late most nights, leaving May and I alone for a few hours to get horny and excited and eager for "our" girlfriend to come home.

We never cheated, but we sure as hell got as excited as possible without removing any clothing.

And no sooner would May and Christina's welcome home kiss finish than Christina would be sitting nearby, one hand already in her pants while she watched May blow me to the brink of climax. And then all the real fun would begin.

Damn, I loved my life.

***

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Wang! Merry Christmas."

"Hello! So polite. Come in! Come in! You remember Amy, don't you?"

Christina and I looked past her parents and saw the vivacious eighteen-year old standing just a few feet away. Amy caught my gaze, and she smiled and winked at me. "Of course I do, Mr. Wang."

We went through our round of pleasantries, Amy getting a little TOO friendly and Christina had to remind her over-eager little sister, "Keep a lid on it! We've got a whole week this time!"

Then, when we finally could talk without being overheard, Christina told me, "Amy's room. Midnight. It'll have to just be a quickie."

"Right," I whispered right back. "Just sneaking a quickie. We remember how that turned out last time."

***

THE END

12